Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
not detracting from that at all... that's two different issues... you are twisting again......

I asked a point blank question - you gave me a load of ******* - YOU are the one twisting - get a clue.

Same o'l "I too fucking lazy to get a DL" excuse. If voting is THAT important you, then you WILL get a DL.

Their is NOTHING wrong with requiring a photo ID to register to vote, period.

A friend of mine has a very common name, 120 same name's in the county phone book alone - He has no problem voting so spew that ******* someplace else.

I asked a point blank question - you gave me a load of ******* - YOU are the one twisting - get a clue.

I( would call you a prick... but a prick has a head!

If voting is THAT important you, then you WILL get a DL.

you didn't read... or probably just can't understand... I stated it more than once... open your eyes and read or are you to fucking dense!

Their is NOTHING wrong with requiring a photo ID to register to vote, period.

didn't say there was.... but there has to be abetter solution than the one you republicans are using!

A friend of mine has a very common name, 120 same name's in the county phone book alone - He has no problem voting so spew that ******* someplace else.

again you didn't read the post... just spewing more stupid ******* without even looking... you take the cake for fucking stupid!
had you read the articvle I posted it told where it was done and how they are doing it.... but you didn't read... just want to spew more stupid *******! without having any knowledge of anything... like Ai said you must be biased and like it that way!

20cle.jpg

I( would call you a prick... but a prick has a head!

you didn't read... or probably just can't understand... I stated it more than once... open your eyes and read or are you to fucking dense!

didn't say there was.... but there has to be abetter solution than the one you republicans are using!

again you didn't read the post... just spewing more stupid ******* without even looking... you take the cake for fucking stupid!
had you read the articvle I posted it told where it was done and how they are doing it.... but you didn't read... just want to spew more stupid *******! without having any knowledge of anything... like Ai said you must be biased and like it that way!

View attachment 963140

Can't support your argument so go back to insults - typical.

I asked for viable (is that a big word?) reasons - you gave me *******.

LiberalThinking.jpg

Hillary Clinton was right about the vast right-wing conspiracy. Here’s why it exists.
Washington Post 2 hours 51 minutes ago

The epic battles between the Clintons and their tormentors on the right have shaped American politics for nearly a quarter century.

But there was a moment early on when the toxic course of that history might have been changed, had it not been for Hillary Clinton’s impulses toward secrecy.

It came one weekend near the end of Bill Clinton’s first year as president, and pitted the first lady against her husband’s advisers.

“If a genie offered me the chance to turn back time and undo a single decision from my White House tenure, I’d head straight to the Oval Office dining room on Saturday morning, December 11, 1993,” ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos, then a top aide to the president, wrote in his memoir “All Too Human.”

There was an urgent meeting that day to discuss a request by The Washington Post for documents relating to the Whitewater Development Corp., a failed Arkansas real estate investment the Clintons had made.
Whitewater had been an issue in the 1992 presidential campaign. More recently, questions had arisen whether the land deal and the Clintons might be linked to the collapse of a savings and loan.

Stephanopoulos and David Gergen, another senior adviser, were internal rivals at the time, who agreed on almost nothing. But both argued for full disclosure of the records. After a few days of rough coverage, they confidently predicted, the story would go away as the press corps discovered there was nothing sinister to the land deal and turned its attention elsewhere.

The president would not budge — and both of them knew why.

“Hillary Clinton is a woman of many strengths and virtues, but like all of us, she also has some blind spots,” Gergen said in a recent interview. “She does not see the world in the same way that others do, when it comes to transparency and accountability.”

She was not in the room, but the aides felt her presence.
“You could usually tell when Clinton was making Hillary’s argument: Even if he was yelling, his voice had a flat quality, as if he were a high school debater speeding through a series of memorized facts,” Stephanopoulos wrote. “Gergen and I didn’t know what was in the Whitewater documents, but whatever it was, Hillary didn’t want it out — and she had a veto.”
The fallout from that decision to stonewall would be enormous. Pressure built for the appointment of a prosecutor, first Robert B. Fiske Jr., and then Kenneth W. Starr, who had been solicitor general under former president George Bush.

Starr’s far-ranging investigation ultimately uncovered Bill Clinton’s affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, which led to his impeachment for perjury and obstruction of justice.

Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, would have the dark distinction of becoming the only first lady in history ever called before a federal grand jury. In 1996, she testified for four hours, mostly to answer questions about subpoenaed Whitewater-related documents that had vanished and then suddenly reappeared in the White House living quarters.

Gergen, Stephanopoulos and other top Clinton aides from that era — some of whom ended up with huge legal bills of their own — contend that none of this might have happened, had Hillary Clinton been more open in the first place.
I believe that decision against disclosure was the decisive turning point. If they had turned over the Whitewater documents to The Washington Post in December 1993, their seven-year-old land deal would have soon disappeared as an issue and the story of the next seven years would have been entirely different,” Gergen wrote in his book about his time working for four presidents, from Nixon to Clinton.

As he has watched the controversies that have beset her current presidential campaign, particularly the one over her private emails, Gergen has been struck by parallels to that pivotal moment in 1993.

“She has built a protective shield around herself,” Gergen added. “Her first response is, when people come after me, I’m going to have my guard up and be suspicious of what their motives are.”
Clinton drew the opposite lesson from those early Whitewater experiences — one that also shapes how she operates today.

Her view was that she should have thrown up more resistance.
In a conference call on Jan. 11, 1994, exactly one month after the meeting where Stephanopoulos and Gergen had been overruled, the president’s aides convinced the Clintons that they should request an independent investigation to quell the growing media furor.

“We will never know if Congress would eventually have ****** an independent counsel on us. And we will never know whether releasing an inevitably incomplete set of personal documents to The Washington Post would have averted a special prosecutor,” she wrote. “With the wisdom of hindsight, I wish I had fought harder.”

The real problem, Clinton argued, was that “we were being swept up in what legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin later described as the politicization of the criminal justice system and the criminalization of the political system.”
Since then, an entire industry has grown up around Clinton scandals, pseudo scandals and conspiracy theories.

Countless millions have been raised and spent, both by their adversaries and their defenders. Republican-led congressional investigations have been launched, and lawsuits filed by conservative watchdog groups. The two sides wage constant war on the Internet, talk radio and cable news channels.

A search of Amazon.com finds more than 40 anti-Hillary books, with titles like “American Evita” and “Can She Be Stopped?” At the moment, three of the top 10 on the New York Times hardcover nonfiction bestseller list are volumes bashing the Clintons.

So Hillary Clinton had it right when she made her famous declaration that a “vast right-wing conspiracy” was out to get her and her husband. The opposition was and is passionate. It is well financed. It sees dark — sometimes preposterous — motives in nearly everything the Clintons do.
By the time Barack Obama took office, what she had called a conspiracy had grown into a permanent institution. On an ideological and political level, it fought Obama’s expansive view of government through legislation, lawsuits and grass-roots movements like the tea party. In its darker corners, it spread sinister rumors about his patriotism, his religious beliefs and even his citizenship.

But through it all, Hillary Clinton has remained a target for a particularly intense kind of vehemence.

“Over time, some on the far right have made her into a boogie-woman to instill fear and raise money,” said GOP strategist John Weaver. “Is she the devil incarnate? No. These critics can’t even explain why they hate her. It’s unhealthy for our politics.”

The Clintons’ aversion to transparency, as well as their tendency to skirt the rules and play close to the legal and ethical line, have made it easier for their enemies.

Their defensiveness seems to have deepened, which worries some longtime friends and advisers.

“I think she’s much more of that bent than he is. He sees the sunnier side, rather than the darker side,” said one former top aide who has known both Clintons for decades, and who agreed to talk about them if he would not be identified. “It’s grown worse over the years, and it’s now built up into, ‘They are out to get us.’ They’re not wrong, but did part of this come from their secretiveness, and unwillingness to make a clean breast of things?”
Hillary Clinton cannot shake continuing questions over her use of a private email account when she was secretary of state and the Clinton Foundation’s omnivorous appetite for contributions from donors who have government business.

Polls consistently show strong majorities of voters do not consider her honest or trustworthy.

That is because the perceptions have had a long time to settle. There are many through-lines from the controversies of the 1990s to the ones dogging the Clintons today.

When the existence of her private email account became public last year, Hillary Clinton initially claimed that she had set it up for convenience. It later became clear that she did it in part because she wanted to have the power to keep her records outside the realm of public discovery — just as she had hoped to do with the Whitewater documents.

A State Department inspector general’s report noted that when the agency’s deputy chief of staff for operations suggested in 2010 that she set up a government account, the secretary responded: “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible.” She would delete more than 30,000 emails from her personal server before turning over the remainder in response to a State Department demand.

Similarly, the current questions of whether donors to the Clinton Foundation received special State Department access are an echo of the campaign finance scandals that erupted during Bill Clinton’s presidency.

The evidence thus far does not confirm any “pay to play” operation. But it does indicate that some who wrote big foundation checks saw those gifts as a means of opening doors at Foggy Bottom.

On Aug. 27, the conservative group Citizens United released emails obtained as part of a public records lawsuit. They showed that Clinton Foundation official Doug Band had pressed Clinton aide Huma Abedin to invite three donors, who had given millions to the foundation, to a 2011 State Department lunch with Chinese President Hu Jintao.

Emails made public earlier showed, among other things, a sports executive using his foundation connections to press for a visa for a soccer player, and the crown prince of Bahrain going the same route to ask for a last-minute meeting with the secretary of state after “normal channels” failed.
“You can’t tell where the Clinton Foundation ends and the State Department begins. Big donors get all the access, and that’s what this is about,” said David Bossie, who until this week was president of Citizens United. On Thursday, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump named Bossie his deputy campaign manager.

Bossie and other Clinton critics say there is precedent in arrangements made during the 1990s.

Six-figure contributors to the Democratic National Committee were offered sleepovers in the Lincoln Bedroom and invited to coffees in the White House Map Room where regulators with oversight of their industries were present.

Sometimes, the fundraising touched the tripwire between the unseemly and the illegal. Bundler Johnny Chung made at least 49 visits to the Clinton White House, including one where he dropped off a $50,000 check at the first lady’s office. Two days after that, he was allowed to bring a group of Chinese businessmen to watch the president’s radio address, where they had their pictures taken with Bill Clinton.

didn't know it was going to be this long..... hell most of you right wingers won't read it anyway.... already convinced of what you have been brainwashed to believe... but here is the link in case there are some who want to read the rest

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5e0fba-6879-11e6-99bf-f0cf3a6449a6_story.html

Czar Donald has hired about everyone there is that has a questionable background in politics... one from the to far right that even the repub's don't like... a couple with Russian ties... a couple who have spent years investigating Hillary.... he should have it in the bag... let all his dirty tricksters do the work.... but for all of them... he just has to open his mouth... and that's his down fall

Trump has a big mouth, no doubt about it......the average American voter has no idea what is going on.......but the vast majority is not for established politicians........Hillary and Bill are in this for themselves......Trump is in it for himself.........we pay the price because the majority is ill informed........I'm a businessman, I don't believe what they say until I do my research.......the source of information should come from an agenda free, neutral third party just stating facts.......not the media as many quote.......

......the average American voter has no idea what is going on.......but the vast majority is not for established politicians..
I think that is what is appealing to many on trump... he is not a politician... but that could also be his downfall if elected.... I think a lot of people would have preferred someone new..... although for some reason a lot of Dems just had Hillary picked long before there was any campaigning... don't understand that... but????.... I would have thought the whole country was tired of the BS in Wash and wanted a fresh face... but what do I know..

Hillary and Bill are in this for themselves

I don't know about that... I think it is more of an ego thing... breaking the glass ceiling and all that

Trump is in it for himself.........
I think he will and already is making money off all this... to me he is a scam artist and right now working a big one!

.......the source of information should come from an agenda free, neutral third party just stating facts.......not the media as many quote.......

sorry.... but I really don't think there is an un-biased news outlet any more... I used to think ABC...CBS... NBC... were just giving facts.... but anymore I think all of it is about ratings and they lean one way or another

David Bossie, who until this week was president of Citizens United. On Thursday, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump named Bossie his deputy campaign manager.

see that MAC?.... Damn he has a lot of unscrupulous characters working for him.....I think we will see a lot more ******* before the election!
although for the most part... their plan is working... most don't trust Hillary... and they just keep smearing her more and more everyday

With Donald Trump signing of David Bossie and hiring anyone he thinks can smear and stop Hillary Clinton. Kind of reminds me of the Blazing Saddle's scene where Jim & Bart (Harvey Corman & Slim Pickens) are signing up all the bad guys for an attack on Rock Ridge ...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A2937580A071DBEADE20A2937580A071DBE&FORM=VIRE

Check it out ... one of the funniest scenes in Blazing Saddles. Trump should have been in this one, handing out badges .... "Hey, where da white women at!"

Last edited:
With Donald Trump signing of David Bossie and hiring anyone he thinks can smear and stop Hillary Clinton. Kind of reminds me of the Blazing Saddle's scene where Jim & Bart (Harvey Corman & Slim Pickens) are signing up all the bad guys for an attack on Rock Ridge ...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A2937580A071DBEADE20A2937580A071DBE&FORM=VIRE

Check it out ... one of the funniest scenes in Blazing Saddles. Trump should have been in this one, handing out badges .... "Hey, where da white women at!"

Yeah, good movie - Gene Wilder, RIP.

I'm betting your favorite part is when he ask the bad guy if he brought enough gum for everybody - spoken like a true democrat, redistribution of gum!
:dance:

Back