Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
No....i think they are just tired of how crazy the rest of the country has become
.....And the rest of the country will say "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out." Maybe next time Texas has flooding & twisters, they should consider not calling Washington; maybe no one will be home.
.....It's interesting, however, when NJ got hit with that hurricaine, Texas was complaining of the FEMA money being sent to help them out ... then, Texas got hit with those massive twisters & flooding and guess what ... the Texas governor was on the horn to Washington wondering where FEMA was. Personally, after that, I wouldn't send them a flashlight or pack of batteries.

Last edited:
Please feel free to share with us all, in detail, how the other party (Republicans) plans to resolve rascism and advance the opportunities for the minority races, STIFFBBC. According to your avatar, it says you're in Canada ... lets see how much you know about American politics. Or, are you just another outsider tossing in your grenades of sarcasm?

Yes I am an outsider to your nation and of course your decision is yours, but I do have an opinion. I feel that despite Trump's bluster and imperfections he is quite possibly the last hope for America. If you ever were to read or listen to Dinesh D'Sousa's book or audio book it's quite informative of the history of the Democratic Party and how it primarily endorsed slavery as well as planned parenthood and other ills that currently plague the black community not just in the USA. If you want to cite various quotes about Mr Trump saying similar things it is your right. He is not Jesus. But at least in his position of being a businessman his interest is to enrich himself as well as employ thousands of other people who might along the way enrich themselves too. Unlike the stance where one stays dependent on the government forever in the form of welfare as a 21st century slave. Being an outsider gives Mr Trump a keen ability to come up with solutions that might never be accepted by the typical system where obedient Democrats and Republicans follow the party line and come up with untraditional solutions that benefit the people as opposed to just those in power as long as he is allowed to do so. I do not mean to vilify all Democrats. Historically one can look to a game changer in recent memory that never had a chance to realize all that he wanted and he was killed for it and he was of course JFK. He made so many enemies that conspiracy theories will persist forever wondering who or what organization killed him? I fear that for Mr Trump and I do not wish that to happen to Hillary or any other candidate that wishes to step up and try to make some kind of contribution to your process to lead your great nation. And the United States does not have a monopoly of racism. Being a black male born and raised in Canada I can say it's alive and well here and I have experienced it from kindergarten to the present in ways you cannot imagine as a white male. So for that reason and my understanding of how things are I feel what I feel for my fellow blacks south of my border. And for those that might feel I might be some type of "Uncle Tom" I can share my position with other notable black Americans of recent history (Where I am confused that Mr Trump has not reached out to as of yet? And distributing a million copies to "Hillary's America" to key people of influence across America?) like Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, Condoleezza Rice, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, and the list goes much further on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans. In short, if Mr. Trump doesn't win as president, I'd invite him to move to Canada for another chance of leadership up here as we also have need for good fiscal conservatism up here as well. In return, if there are any literature that you strongly feel champions the cause for Hillary Clinton to be president feel free to mention it/them here and we can discuss them in detail also with me or with other individuals on this thread. And feel free to do the same with "Hillary's America". Go chapter by chapter and illustrate why Dinesh D'Sousa is dead wrong if you can and educate us why I am wrong. Let us debate on the facts and not exchange insults. Peace.

Last edited:
I tell you what. Get back at me after the election. Then maybe you will believe it then, but then of course like most Trump followers you will think you were cheated! Lol. And there's nothing more to get Blacks and Hispanics to the poles and vote than a racist! And I'm in OH and no Republican has ever won the White House without winning OH and I can say he will not win OH. Like I said this is not 1964! Even the GOP cant stand Trump! That's a joke just like Trump!

Yes I am an outsider to your nation and of course your decision is yours, but I do have an opinion. I feel that despite Trump's bluster and imperfections he is quite possibly the last hope for America. If you ever were to read or listen to Dinesh D'Sousa's book or audio book it's quite informative of the history of the Democratic Party and how it primarily endorsed slavery as well as planned parenthood and other ills that currently plague the black community not just in the USA. If you want to cite various quotes about Mr Trump saying similar things it is your right. He is not Jesus. But at least in his position of being a businessman his interest is to enrich himself as well as employ thousands of other people who might along the way enrich themselves too. Unlike the stance where one stays dependent on the government forever in the form of welfare as a 21st century slave. Being an outsider gives Mr Trump a keen ability to come up with solutions that might never be accepted by the typical system where obedient Democrats and Republicans follow the party line and come up with untraditional solutions that benefit the people as opposed to just those in power as long as he is allowed to do so. I do not mean to vilify all Democrats. Historically one can look to a game changer in recent memory that never had a chance to realize all that he wanted and he was killed for it and he was of course JFK. He made so many enemies that conspiracy theories will persist forever wondering who or what organization killed him? I fear that for Mr Trump and I do not wish that to happen to Hillary or any other candidate that wishes to step up and try to make some kind of contribution to your process to lead your great nation. And the United States does not have a monopoly of racism. Being a black male born and raised in Canada I can say it's alive and well here and I have experienced it from kindergarten to the present in ways you cannot imagine as a white male. So for that reason and my understanding of how things are I feel what I feel for my fellow blacks south of my border. And for those that might feel I might be some type of "Uncle Tom" I can share my position with other notable black Americans of recent history (Where I am confused that Mr Trump has not reached out to as of yet? And distributing a million copies to "Hillary's America" to key people of influence across America?) like Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, Condoleezza Rice, Michael Steele, Clarence Thomas, and the list goes much further on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans. In short, if Mr. Trump doesn't win as president, I'd invite him to move to Canada for another chance of leadership up here as we also have need for good fiscal conservatism up here as well. In return, if there are any literature that you strongly feel champions the cause for Hillary Clinton to be president feel free to mention it/them here and we can discuss them in detail also with me or with other individuals on this thread. And feel free to do the same with "Hillary's America". Go chapter by chapter and illustrate why Dinesh D'Sousa is dead wrong if you can and educate us why I am wrong. Let us debate on the facts and not exchange insults. Peace.

I agree with you competely....i have said.from the begining that i am not a big fan of Trump...he has many flaws but a lot of what he say is just political rhetoric to fire up his base. People take everything and anything he says as racist and as an insult. As a country we need to put the political correctness aside for a while and get our country back on the right track, is he the guy to do it, i dont know but i look across the isle at the other choice....a career politician with a very shady past and i know what i get with her and personally i dont want that.

I agree with you competely....i have said.from the begining that i am not a big fan of Trump...he has many flaws but a lot of what he say is just political rhetoric to fire up his base. People take everything and anything he says as racist and as an insult. As a country we need to put the political correctness aside for a while and get our country back on the right track, is he the guy to do it, i dont know but i look across the isle at the other choice....a career politician with a very shady past and i know what i get with her and personally i dont want that.

Thanks for agreeing with me and spread the word about "Hillary's America" it is a must read for America to decide who should be it's leader. But as Clint Eastwood recently said "He's onto something," so he's not completely wrong and he might have ingenious solutions where if he is allowed to think out-of-the-box and implement such solutions it might improve the nation and perhaps dare I suggest bring jobs back there too.

if he is allowed to think out-of-the-box and implement such solutions it might improve the nation and perhaps dare I suggest bring jobs back there too.
if he talks out of the box... we will need his good friend putin to defend us since he will have us in war with our allies!... as for bringing jobs back... do you know how much he is involved with the Chinese bank?... he is not going to do anything that might hurt that biz relationship... this is all about him and trying to do more biz with Russia and china... he could give a ******* less about anyone else... hell the only people he hasn't ******* on and offended are white middle aged men!

if he talks out of the box... we will need his good friend Poroshenko to defend us since he will have us in war with our allies!... as for bringing jobs back... do you know how much he is involved with the Chinese bank?... he is not going to do anything that might hurt that biz relationship... this is all about him and trying to do more biz with Russia and china... he could give a ******* less about anyone else... hell the only people he hasn't ******* on and offended are white middle aged men!

Well considering the option is Hillary i say give him 4 years and lets see what he can do...hell we gave Obama 8

Well considering the option is Hillary i say give him 4 years and lets see what he can do...hell we gave Obama 8
first you don't have options... I heard somewhere Glen was telling people not to vote... and like a obedient puppet
second look what Bush did while in office... it has taken Obama 8 years just get to get it mostly back... (without the help of the obstructionist)
if you can't get it through that thick head of yours.. Trump has ties to Russia and wants to do biz there.... and Russia is undoubtedly helping him in this election anyway... although no one can over come his mouth... and second he wants to bring back jobs from china... yet owes money and does a lot of biz with the biggest bank in china... you think he is willing to cut his own throat to help get something for us?
he didn't get where he is by being nice... and he didn't get all those law suits against him for good biz practices.... didn't bother him to put a lot of small contractors and small biz people out just to close a biz and walk away with a chunk of change.... a snake changes it's skin every year... but it's still a snake!

if he talks out of the box... we will need his good friend Poroshenko to defend us since he will have us in war with our allies!... as for bringing jobs back... do you know how much he is involved with the Chinese bank?... he is not going to do anything that might hurt that biz relationship... this is all about him and trying to do more biz with Russia and china... he could give a ******* less about anyone else... hell the only people he hasn't ******* on and offended are white middle aged men!

You made an unwitting error of invoking the name P-u-t-i-n and the name of his political adversary Putin appears instead? I wonder if the programmers on this site are so pro-P-u-t-i-n or anti-P-u-t-i-n that the name Putin appears? (I just tested it in this posting and it still seems to be the case?)

first you don't have options... I heard somewhere Glen was telling people not to vote... and like a obedient puppet
second look what Bush did while in office... it has taken Obama 8 years just get to get it mostly back... (without the help of the obstructionist)
if you can't get it through that thick head of yours.. Trump has ties to Russia and wants to do biz there.... and Russia is undoubtedly helping him in this election anyway... although no one can over come his mouth... and second he wants to bring back jobs from china... yet owes money and does a lot of biz with the biggest bank in china... you think he is willing to cut his own throat to help get something for us?
he didn't get where he is by being nice... and he didn't get all those law suits against him for good biz practices.... didn't bother him to put a lot of small contractors and small biz people out just to close a biz and walk away with a chunk of change.... a snake changes it's skin every year... but it's still a snake!

Got what back in 8 years....your such a liberal sheep and you tote the party line so well they should fucking hire you...
He has more than doubled the national debt....created socialized medicine...has killed the fossil fuel industry.....and dont even try to say he hasnt because i work in it and see the results of 8 years of obama on the oil, gas and coal industry.

It wouldnt matter who the candidate is on the right because as long as he has an R beside his name you would find a reason to hate him...i bet if Trump suddenly came out and said he was a democrat, which he is...you all would jump on board

if he is allowed to think out-of-the-box and implement such solutions it might improve the nation
congress is only going to let him do so much... and for every give there will be a take!

Probably means the Russians are controlling this site

that is crazy... we are monitoring them monitoring us.. well damn it do something!

I do have to wonder how much they have swayed the republicans and the Donald.... I understand the former campaign chief did get some changes to the republican platform..... and there are 3 of them on his staff that are questionable on their ties... are they wanting posts if trump wins?

congress is only going to let him do so much... and for every give there will be a take!

that is crazy... we are monitoring them monitoring us.. well damn it do something!

I do have to wonder how much they have swayed the republicans and the Donald.... I understand the former campaign chief did get some changes to the republican platform..... and there are 3 of them on his staff that are questionable on their ties... are they wanting posts if trump wins?

The Russians have been at this since the cold war. Read the book spymaster by oleg Kalugin a former KGB officer.....very interesting and insightful book on KGB spy tactics during the cold war.

yes and so have we.... never understood how and why with all our tech and etc we can't block stop the hackers... there for a while they thought the train wrecks might be hacking... our water system and electricity and etc.... got to wonder... I understand that when they got into the DNC they used that and published the phone numbers of about every dem... they also hacked a lot of big players in the senate dems and repub's

Looks like Hillary is following suit on her lack of transparency. She won't let us hear how miraculous her words were that Goldman Sachs & the other big banks paid her $1.8 million for 8 speeches:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/news/economy/hillary-clinton-goldman-sachs/

Now she is blocking reporters from sitting in on her fundraising meetings with her big donors:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f66d...nton-asks-money-what-she-says-remains-mystery

Clinton has refused to open her fundraisers to journalists, reversing nearly a decade of greater transparency in presidential campaigns and leaving the public guessing at what she's saying to some of her most powerful supporters.

Clinton has refused to open her fundraisers to journalists, reversing nearly a decade of greater transparency in presidential campaigns and leaving the public guessing at what she's saying to some of her most powerful supporters.
sooooo what's your point?
I got an email early on telling me if I donated I could be in on a private lunch... it's just more games from the right.... you people will stop at nothing to push a bad candidate through

Trump must have finally figured it out... he stepped on his dick!.. but then that's how he got a lot of those fools to support him... Hillary has 72% of the black/latino vote to trumps 10%

and now

Aides say Donald Trump may be reconsidering his vow to deport 11 million people

A day after Donald Trump met with a group of Latino supporters, top aides suggested Sunday that the GOP nominee may be reconsidering his signature campaign promise to round up and deport 11 million people who are in the country illegally. His new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, was asked on CNN’s “State of the Union” if Trump still wants a “deportation *******” to remove everyone in the country illegally, as he has vowed repeatedly on the campaign trail. “To be determined.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/82c16cad-057f-361a-8ce4-de88b30eaf7c/aides-say-donald-trump-may-be.html

Back