Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
Enough said, right there. I need to go no further.

Again another idiot left winger.....you probably never listened to 5 min of anything he ever said and your an expert on why Glen Beck is so bad.....maybe you hate him because he actually makes sense.

Yeah this coming from a guy who has never even listened to 5 min of what he says but again your a fucking expert on him..
I have listened to him enough to know... he is just getting in the heads of those who are a bit.... empty? up there to begin with.... why has his ratings tanked anymore? must be people see him for what he is!... and just like trump supporters don't know and don't care!

The Party of the KKK and Racism
Please feel free to share with us all, in detail, how the other party (Republicans) plans to resolve rascism and advance the opportunities for the minority races, STIFFBBC. According to your avatar, it says you're in Canada ... lets see how much you know about American politics. Or, are you just another outsider tossing in your grenades of sarcasm?

Last edited:
I have listened to him enough to know... he is just getting in the heads of those who are a bit.... empty? up there to begin with.... why has his ratings tanked anymore? must be people see him for what he is!... and just like trump supporters don't know and don't care!

You mean like how Hillary and CNN get in your head.....same thing.

Again another idiot left winger.....you probably never listened to 5 min of anything he ever said and your an expert on why Glen Beck is so bad.....maybe you hate him because he actually makes sense.
.....Ah, so we're going to get into the name calling this morning, AGAIN, huh? I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson about name calling me, Alanm ... you know where that takes us. And then you'll blame me for initiating the name calling again.
.....There's a reason Glen Beck was taken OFF TV, Alanm ... and I use to watch him "for his crying entertainment & chalkboard writings" when he was on TV. He's a frik'n NUTCASE ... as fanatically far-right as you can get. He had a nervous & mental breakdown. He's almost as bad as Trump in many ways.

.....Ah, so we're going to get into the name calling this morning, AGAIN, huh? I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson about name calling me, Alanm ... you know where that takes us. And then you'll blame me for initiating the name calling again.
.....There's a reason Glen Beck was taken OFF TV, Alanm ... and I use to watch him "for his crying entertainment & chalkboard writings" when he was on TV. He's a frik'n NUTCASE ... as fanatically far-right as you can get. He had a nervous & mental breakdown. He's almost as bad as Trump in many ways.

Thats whats great about America.....you dont need to listen to him. And your description of him is just left wing propoganda, i have heard and seen the things the left has done in misquoting and twisting words....a lot of things he says are said in sarcasm if you actually listen to whaf he says and thats the things the left jumps on..i mean thats what you accuse me of when i say Hillary and Obama are nut jobs.

You mean like how Hillary and CNN get in your head
I choose not to watch CNN... well once in a while... but not that often.. you are right they are biased to the left... to much... but unlike you I know there are others who do try to just give the news... you are just stuck in your little glen beck world and don't see or read the news... the majority of my news... comes from right here on the net!

As opposed to what CNN and MSNBC...or maybe jon stewart
OK, so we want to name some media extremists in the opposite parties ... ??? This should be fun ...
Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Ted Nugent, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Allen West, of course we mentioned Rush & Glenn already ... oh my, I almost forgot Ted Cruz & Sarah Palin ... what's wrong with me????
They, and their biased right-wing media is the reason for this ...

pic_political-Republican-tombstone.jpg .....and a reason why the next alternative party to Democrats may well be Libertarians. The Republicans have ruptured from within themselves. RIP Republicans and enjoy your Teabaggers & Evangelicals

OK, so we want to name some media extremists in the opposite parties ... ??? This should be fun ...
Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Ted Nugent, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Allen West, of course we mentioned Rush & Glenn already ... oh my, I almost forgot Ted Cruz & Sarah Palin ... what's wrong with me????
They, and their biased right-wing media is the reason for this ...

View attachment 951824 .....and a reason why the next alternative party to Democrats may well be Libertarians. The Republicans have ruptured from within themselves. RIP Republicans and enjoy your Teabaggers & Evangelicals

I feel bad for you Mac....i really do. Maybe someday you will be cured of your liberal disease and see the light.

Teabaggers thats my favorite......do you realize that all the "teabaggers" want out of government is to lower the defecit, reduce government spending, lower taxes and a few others......nothing outrageous. Its folks like you and the left that twisted the narrative on them and made them into something that their not. They are not a bunch of crazies like you think they are.

Teabaggers thats my favorite......do you realize that all the "teabaggers" want out of government is to lower the defecit, reduce government spending, lower taxes and a few others......nothing outrageous
sounds like Glen Beck!.... that's why the tea party is just about done for... getting voted out all over... a big just outed in kansas

like shutting down the government costing us how much money because they can't get their way... they only want it their way and nothing else.... a little like your warped sense of politics!

Back