Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
Y'all do realize the democrat party was founded by rich white supremacists? 200 years later they have mastered the art of deception and have even the idiot racists today supporting the opposite side . The democrat party seeks to increase the role of governement . These career politicians are ripping all Americans off. And now with bernies input they want to tax buisness owners even more? Buisness owners are the only people who create jobs . Those career politicians make it harder for buisness owners to thrive and grow their buisness so they can employ more people. In the past capitalism was crooked. And led by democratic world elite. People who have trillions of dollars. Trump is just a mere billionaire. And he's going completely against the grain. The reason the democrats are using their ultimate tool (the media) to brainwash the americican people that trump is all these bad things by twisting is words and message is because they know he will actually make a change and bring the power back to the people. Trump was a democrat his whole life and decided to change and run as republican, he seeks to cut out all the loopholes he was able to take advantage of. People would know this if they actually listened to his speeches. But Hillary Clinton and the media she owns gets paid off to talk ******* about him all day long so people don't hear the truth. We as Americans have to wake up and realize that religious tolerance doesn't mean we have to accept that a entire religion hates us and our western culture. Trump and Bernie would make a great team and act as checks and balances. What's funny is the Clinton's are saying that trumps campaign is based on fear.... When in all actuality it is the Clinton campaign that is based on fear. They are the ones lying and painting the man to be some type of monster. All trump does is point out the issues we face in the world that isn't fear, it's actually acknowledging the problem and not sweeping it under the table for the problem just to get worse like the democrat party has been doing.... There is a huge fundamental flaw within the democrat party and the fact that they are exploiting minorities for their votes is sickening. All the laws for equality are in place. Democrat party seeks to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. And I don't mean Donald trump rich. I mean Rockefeller rich. Malcolm x said it best. Any black man that votes democrat is a chump

It seems that you are just against Fox News and anything from a party other than the GOP
won't argue that... I don't care for fox... I really think everything they put out has a "tint" to it... really obvious when you watch 2 different news channels and compare.... I don't watch CNN either for the same reason... I like to think I am getting the news off a national network... as for the republicans I have voted for a few... but for the most part... I don't think they are for the working people and the facts show that... but then apparently you are for them and have your mind made up

that's funny... but I can believe it... they want complete control of our personal life and ******* their beliefs and values on you!

Really......what the hell are you talking about. The left is the one that wants to control everything, guns, health care, business, and on and on.......we just want the government out of our lives...

Buisness owners are the only people who create jobs
you are wrong on that!... you know that when the country was the most prosperous biz paid 90% taxes on anything over 400,000 dollars.... ****** them to either expand grow or hire more people....the middle class is what makes up the economy.... they are making good money... they spend it on their family... new car home etc.... they put the money back into the economy by buying biz products!... when the middle class has no money... economy is stagnate... biz .. they take their money.. bank it stockmarket... hide it!... besides how much can a biz owner spend on the economy compared to a lot of happy workers with a pocket full of money!

When in all actuality it is the Clinton campaign that is based on fear

the repub's have been smearing Clinton for years... their entire existence is based on lies and deceit!... they vote according to the highest bidder and could care less about America!

All the laws for equality are in place. Democrat party seeks to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
not sure where you are getting your info.... but you are so wrong... and apparently to far gone to discuss anything with... you will fit right in with Alanm and 2bi... neither of them have any idea either.. but insist on sticking up for the right

pay1.jpg

r21.jpg

r22.png

r30.jpg

r33.jpg

not sure where you are getting your info.... but you are so wrong... and apparently to far gone to discuss anything with... you will fit right in with Alanm and 2bi... neither of them have any idea either.. but insist on sticking up for the right

View attachment 917497

View attachment 917498

View attachment 917499

View attachment 917501

View attachment 917502
Yes. Doubling the minimum wage will work for awhile . But in a few years your right back where you were before. All you've done is drive up inflation. The only way to combat that is to curve inflation and actually make the dollar worth something. This is where capitalism steps in. There is blatant fundamental flaw with with Democratic Party. They spend so much time and resources fighting capitalism and impose their way which, is just to keep people living in illusion by doubling minimum wage and driving up inflation and continuing the pattern until the national debt buckles and we experience the worlds biggest economic depression. Worse than any previous one. Because this time all the real money is held by the world elite . Trump and this "new wave of republicans" are actually the solution. Trump and his supporters aren't the typical bible thumping republicans. They represent the change America needs

I don't think you have any idea of what's trump is about!
I think your so deep in your sexual fetish that you are imposing it into a presidential election. You see Hillary whoring herself out for the black lives matter and you support black supremacy. While i acknowledge the kink... It is just that... A kink. Black superiority has no place in politics. Otherwise reversing slavery and reparations are a reality when we let this take control. Your basically supporting a new version of hitler. And the blm representing the nazi party

Because this time all the real money is held by the world elite . Trump and this "new wave of republicans" are actually the solution. Trump and his supporters aren't the typical bible thumping republicans. They represent the change America needs
yes all the money is controlled by 1% of the world.... but Trump has more than proven he can not run a biz... he starts a biz... gets everything from some poor supplier to get his biz going.... then doesn't pay... he is a crook... anyone could start a biz if you just ordered everything you needed to start the biz... and then refused to pay the suppliers... you are off to a great start... after that it takes management skills... and apparently he doesn't have that because even getting started for free he still goes bankrupt

View attachment 917497

View attachment 917498

View attachment 917499

View attachment 917501

View attachment 917502

You should run for President because you are right about everything.....oh wait. We already have one of those people.

you support black supremacy
no I don't ... I am for the middle class... AND a country that used to take care of it's poor and give everyone a decent education and health care... not a country so greedy all they care about is what's in it for me... and screw the ones that don't have it!

Black superiority has no place in politics
I have never said it did... just because I support Obama makes me prefer blacks in politics?... you seem to be twisted....matter of fact this board is a very good example of the right being fucked up... they proclaim all this religion and want to do everything by the bible... and yet how many on here are married and looking for fun.... seems just like the right preach one thing and want another!

Your basically supporting a new version of hitler

I consider Trump to be a better version of that... they both have started the same way... conning the less intelligent into believing something

View attachment 917497

View attachment 917498

View attachment 917499

View attachment 917501

View attachment 917502
Yo do realize that republicans want government to have a lesser role . While the democrats want to expand government. Your beliefs are just proof that the brainwashing actually works

you are wrong on that!... you know that when the country was the most prosperous biz paid 90% taxes on anything over 400,000 dollars.... ****** them to either expand grow or hire more people....the middle class is what makes up the economy.... they are making good money... they spend it on their family... new car home etc.... they put the money back into the economy by buying biz products!... when the middle class has no money... economy is stagnate... biz .. they take their money.. bank it stockmarket... hide it!... besides how much can a biz owner spend on the economy compared to a lot of happy workers with a pocket full of money!

the repub's have been smearing Clinton for years... their entire existence is based on lies and deceit!... they vote according to the highest bidder and could care less about America!

Do you really think a tax of 90% on anything is a good idea......

yes all the money is controlled by 1% of the world.... but Trump has more than proven he can not run a biz... he starts a biz... gets everything from some poor supplier to get his biz going.... then doesn't pay... he is a crook... anyone could start a biz if you just ordered everything you needed to start the biz... and then refused to pay the suppliers... you are off to a great start... after that it takes management skills... and apparently he doesn't have that because even getting started for free he still goes bankrupt
He has started over 500 successful businesses. Only 7 have gone bankrupt and that was because of a hurricane that destroyed the places.... Once again all you are spouting is the typical lies that the left makes up to denounce trump and his change. Please do research and make sure your research is unbiased . That is key in finding the truth. You will find that majority of news is biased toward the left. . Because they are the establishment and own the media... WAKE UP

Yo do realize that republicans want government to have a lesser role
their verson of a lesser role.. is cutting programs for the needy... how is that shrinking gov?

While the democrats want to expand government.

if you could trust biz to do the fair thing we wouldn't need to much gov... the reason for all the gov because there are so many corrupt individuals trying to take advantage of people... like Osha.. for workers... if companies looked after the safety of their people there would be no need for them... food and *******... if people could be trusted not to use chemicals and etc... wouldn't need them... on and on... it's all because of company grred that ****** the gov to have these agencies... just like schooling... Kansas is a good example of that... they cut all these corp taxes and then try to make big cuts to education (only in the poor areas)... corp is the reason for so much gov.

He has started over 500 successful businesses. Only 7 have gone bankrupt and that was because of a hurricane that destroyed the places.... Once again all you are spouting is the typical lies that the left makes up to denounce trump and his change. Please do research and make sure your research is unbiased . That is key in finding the truth. You will find that majority of news is biased toward the left. . Because they are the establishment and own the media... WAKE UP
And the idea that anyone can start a buisness is compromised by democrats. They want rich people who can pay lots of taxes to be the only ones starting buisness.

their verson of a lesser role.. is cutting programs for the needy... how is that shrinking gov?

if you could trust biz to do the fair thing we wouldn't need to much gov... the reason for all the gov because there are so many corrupt individuals trying to take advantage of people... like Osha.. for workers... if companies looked after the safety of their people there would be no need for them... food and *******... if people could be trusted not to use chemicals and etc... wouldn't need them... on and on... it's all because of company grred that ****** the gov to have these agencies... just like schooling... Kansas is a good example of that... they cut all these corp taxes and then try to make big cuts to education (only in the poor areas)... corp is the reason for so much gov.
If you allow that buisness to thrive and don't tax them heavily they can afford to provide insurance for their employees

The blatant disregard for career politicians by the left is just proof that they are the establishment behind closed doors . And your too dumb to see it

Back