Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
Now the Associated Press has gone back and compared notes from Hillary's official state department calendar record with info gleaned from other emails/disclosures they had to sue in federal court to get. Turns out Hillary's calendar conveniently left off the events and/or names involved in 75 meetings she had with political/Clinton Foundation donors while she was secretary of state.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article85708367.html

Impressive job of hiding meetings with big money donors for an administration claiming to be the most transparent ever.

If it wasn't for politicians, we probably wouldn't have a prison overcrowding problem in the US ... GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

gif_Yellowball-Prisoner01.gif "It was the other party ... I swear ... it was THEIR fault!"

I was just pointing out the latest political corruption scandal which happens to be a democrat. I didn't say the republicans don't have plenty of corruption on their side too. If you'd like to start trading examples of politicians who've been convicted of crimes....well you might want to ask the site owner's to expand the hard drives. We'll be here a while!

Here's a good one:

Mel Reynolds (Democrat) was in the US House of Representatives from 1993 - 1995. During the 94 campaign he was indicted on charges of sex with a 16 year old girl on his campaign staff. Of course felony indictments can be a resume booster in some political parties....and he got re-elected despite his indictment! Then when it went to trial he got convicted and had to resign as his statutory ******* scum ass went to prison. He also got convicted of 16 counts of bank fraud. He should have spent many many years in prison. But you know what they say about bird of a feather....his ole buddy Bill Clinton commuted his sentence on his way out of the white house. Why wouldn't he....Bill didn't mind having a little sex with a subordinate now and then right? At least Monica was of legal age at the time.

So what happens to Mel...he gets hired by Jesse Jackson in his Rainbow Push coalition. Why not...Ole Jesse didn't mind having a little sex...and a baby with one of his subordinates either.

What job did Jessie think would fit this statutory ******* well.....youth counselor of course.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/reynolds.asp

lol - touche' my man @hoping hubby - no need to increase the drives to run down all of the political corruption, I agree it runs deep on both sides. Ok here is some ideas on what 'WE THE PEOPLE' can do about corruption in politics:

It´s so unbelievable that there is any sort of debate about this whatsoever. Really! I mean, this guy with the high school bully mentality publicly humiliates a person with obvious disabilities, miming him for entertainment purposes and laughs from a crowd of goons, and you people actually feel he is fit for the oval office? Like he´s actually a leader deserving of our respect? I´m thinking more suitable would be a dumpster, where the trash he spews would fit right in. And his unfathomable, overbearing arrogance. Putin of the west. Putin is all about Putin? Well Trump is all about Trump. ¨I´m gonna build a wall.¨ Whatever. This guy seems like a true, thuggish, loudmouthed, tyrannical Orwellian NIGHTMARE!

I´m no fan of ANY politician, Hillary included, but this guy? OMG! All i know is that the last and final president who is actually a descent, caring, considerate, respectful, intelligent, contemplative human being worthy of actual respect is the one who you all are so glad is leaving office. This guy who treats other nations with respect (okay...he doesn´t kiss Israel´s arse like some Patriots (?) feel he should) gets nothing but disrespect from a people who go around claiming that we´re a great nation. People obviously have no idea what greatness is. It´s actually more to do with compassion and humility and tolerance and dignity. NOTHING to do with arrogance, threatening behavior, bad-mouthing, fist-waiving, better-than-thou-spouting, condescending trash-talking, etc, etc...

America is going to get the ¨leader¨ it deserves. Not saying this is a good thing for anyone. The world must be in shock of what they see folks who they thought were somewhat caring, empathetic people are doing here. We are so totally frikking LOST with absolutely NO HOPE! Looks like 1984! What a bunch of maniacal goosesteppers we´ve become.

Go ahead and elect your Trump. Build your frikking wall to protect a land given to you by God (?) when he wiped out the original inhabitants with diseases and bullets for your benefit. And teach your ******* how to ridicule and bully ******* who are disadvantaged or disabled or just too small to defend themselves. You all obviously have no respect for someone who actually has a brain, so teach you ******* to humiliate and bully the smart *******, too.

It really feels like the internment camps might actually be close at hand for those who don´t walk the line.

I mean, my God, Hillary or Trump????

Is this for real? Hillary...a politician, not a good thing by any means. But Trump??? Truly an awful person...even if only for the fact that he felt that what i stated in my first of many paragraphs here was considered acceptable behavior. How could ANYONE think he´s worthy of holding ANY public office, let alone one where he actually has authority?

Truly, truly, TRULY unbelievable!

BTW...this has NOTHING to do with democrats, republicans, republicrats, demolicans, french-fries, freedom-fries or any other parties which i refuse to party with. So whatever and my hard-hat is in place for the storm of hate-filled ¨facts¨ sure to follow.

Last edited:
McConnell hedges on whether Trump is qualified
By Elena Schneider
06/26/16 11:50 AM EDT
Updated 06/26/16 02:14 PM EDT

Sen. Mitch McConnell hedged on whether he considers Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, as qualified for the job, saying he would "leave that to the American people to decide."
"You know, he won the Republican [nomination] fair and square. He got more votes than anybody else against a whole lot of well-qualified candidates. And so our primary voters have made their decision as to who they want to be the nominee," the Senate majority leader said on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday morning. "The American people will be able to make that decision in the fall."
"I think there's no question that he's made a number of mistakes over the last few weeks. I think they're beginning to right the ship," the Kentucky Republican said. "It's a long time until November."
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Sunday found that 64 percent of voters believe Trump is not qualified to be president. In that poll, Hillary Clinton also extended her lead into double digits.
Despite Trump's suggestions that he wants to ban Muslim immigration and increase mass deportations, the Senate majority leader said he doesn't expect the Republican Party's platform "to differ that much from the platform we had four years ago."
"If you look at the platform that will be written," McConnell said, "we are not changing the basic principles that Republicans believe in. Our nominee may not agree with every single one of those, but the Republican Party will remain America's conservative party."
McConnell added that he doesn't believe Trump can win the presidency with so little money in the bank. According to recent filings, Trump has $1.3 million in cash on hand to Clinton's $42.5 million.
"I hope he won't have that kind of money deficit come fall," McConnell said. "There's a lot of work to be done to turn the campaign in a different direction. And one of those obvious flaws at the moment is cash on hand. He needs to catch up and catch up fast."
On the Brexit vote, McConnell linked it to President Barack Obama and bureaucratic overreach.
"I think what you saw in England, at least from what I read, is that people got tired of being dictated to by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels," McConnell said. "And, of course, we have a lot of that here in this country. A lot of the president's bureaucrats expanding regulations" in ways "that slow our economy and make it difficult for us to have growth, even though we didn't pass any legislation allowing them to do that."

"And, of course, we have a lot of that here in this country. A lot of the president's bureaucrats expanding regulations" in ways "that slow our economy and make it difficult for us to have growth
And I wonder what GROWTH he is referring to? His personal bank account? Does Senator McConnell charge the Democrats with Donald Trump's very existence in GOP politics? He's got to be kidding! If EVER there was a need to put term limits on our senators & congressmen, he is a good example.

It´s so unbelievable that there is any sort of debate about this whatsoever. Really! I mean, this guy with the high school bully mentality publicly humiliates a person with obvious disabilities, miming him for entertainment purposes and laughs from a crowd of goons, and you people actually feel he is fit for the oval office? Like he´s actually a leader deserving of our respect? I´m thinking more suitable would be a dumpster, where the trash he spews would fit right in. And his unfathomable, overbearing arrogance. Poroshenko of the west. Poroshenko is all about Poroshenko? Well Trump is all about Trump. ¨I´m gonna build a wall.¨ Whatever. This guy seems like a true, thuggish, loudmouthed, tyrannical Orwellian NIGHTMARE!

I´m no fan of ANY politician, Hillary included, but this guy? OMG! All i know is that the last and final president who is actually a descent, caring, considerate, respectful, intelligent, contemplative human being worthy of actual respect is the one who you all are so glad is leaving office. This guy who treats other nations with respect (okay...he doesn´t kiss Israel´s arse like some Patriots (?) feel he should) gets nothing but disrespect from a people who go around claiming that we´re a great nation. People obviously have no idea what greatness is. It´s actually more to do with compassion and humility and tolerance and dignity. NOTHING to do with arrogance, threatening behavior, bad-mouthing, fist-waiving, better-than-thou-spouting, condescending trash-talking, etc, etc...

America is going to get the ¨leader¨ it deserves. Not saying this is a good thing for anyone. The world must be in shock of what they see folks who they thought were somewhat caring, empathetic people are doing here. We are so totally frikking LOST with absolutely NO HOPE! Looks like 1984! What a bunch of maniacal goosesteppers we´ve become.

Go ahead and elect your Trump. Build your frikking wall to protect a land given to you by God (?) when he wiped out the original inhabitants with diseases and bullets for your benefit. And teach your ******* how to ridicule and bully ******* who are disadvantaged or disabled or just too small to defend themselves. You all obviously have no respect for someone who actually has a brain, so teach you ******* to humiliate and bully the smart *******, too.

It really feels like the internment camps might actually be close at hand for those who don´t walk the line.

I mean, my God, Hillary or Trump????

Is this for real? Hillary...a politician, not a good thing by any means. But Trump??? Truly an awful person...even if only for the fact that he felt that what i stated in my first of many paragraphs here was considered acceptable behavior. How could ANYONE think he´s worthy of holding ANY public office, let alone one where he actually has authority?

Truly, truly, TRULY unbelievable!

BTW...this has NOTHING to do with democrats, republicans, republicrats, demolicans, french-fries, freedom-fries or any other parties which i refuse to party with. So whatever and my hard-hat is in place for the storm of hate-filled ¨facts¨ sure to follow.

Great statement @Hand Solo - I can't understand why this is even a debatable thing either that anyone could serious consider this fool. I also agree on your reflection about what makes someone great - humility and compassion. But our country is going the way of idiocracy - its scary how we are turning into a nation of MTV-Reality TV junkies and the populace wants to see the same thing with the candidacy for President. Here is a good video discussing the TV and media infatuation with Trump:

All I have to say is we know what we'd get with Hillary and I don't want any of that at all. We don't know what we'd get with Trump and for me it's worth the risk. I voted for Obama on 08 and regret that more than any other time I have voted for a president. I've asked liberals on other forums to answer a simple question but no one ever answers... What has Obama done to make our lives better and how has he improved the U.S.? I have and always will vote for the person I think is best for our country not by party or how a candidate will benefit me. Hillary screwed up a bunch of stuff while her hubby was president; Monicagate, Whitewater, health care etc...Her presidency will be Obama on steroids. We'll be even more of the joke of the world. It blows me away people buy into her "it's the people at the top who are keeping everyone down." She and her husband are multi millionaires and very much a member of the 1%ers!. They have made so much money from being in public office. Doesn't that say something? What the hell do you think Goldman Sachs is getting in return for paying her 2-3 hundred thousand to do a speech? Unfortunately Hillary will probably win because most people are 1 - Too ignorant to really look into and understand her record/past and the type of person she is. 2- Too ignorant to understand we (this country) cannot afford to continue to give handouts. We are almost $20,000,000,000,000 in debt. 3- Too ignorant and selfish to understand our government wasn't put in place to support it's citizens from cradle to grave.

Last edited:
All I have to say is we know what we'd get with Hillary and I don't want any of that at all. We don't know what we'd get with Trump and for me it's worth the risk. I voted for Obama on 08 and regret that more than any other time I have voted for a president. I've asked liberals on other forums to answer a simple question but no one ever answers... What has Obama done to make our lives better and how has he improved the U.S.? I have and always will vote for the person I think is best for our country not by party or how a candidate will benefit me. Hillary screwed up a bunch of stuff while her hubby was president; Monicagate, Whitewater, health care etc...Her presidency will be Obama on steroids. We'll be even more of the joke of the world. It blows me away people buy into her "it's the people at the top who are keeping everyone down." She and her husband are multi millionaires and very much a member of the 1%ers!. They have made so much money from being in public office. Doesn't that say something? What the hell do you think Goldman Sachs is getting in return for paying her 2-3 hundred thousand to do a speech? Unfortunately Hillary will probably win because most people are 1 - Too ignorant to really look into and understand her record/past and the type of person she is. 2- Too ignorant to understand we (this country) cannot afford to continue to give handouts. We are almost $20,000,000,000 in debt. 3- Too ignorant and selfish to understand our government wasn't put in place to support it's citizens from cradle to grave.

Actually, America is closer to $20 Trillion in debt, not $20 Billion. As $20,000,000,000 you cited is $20 Billion, not $20,000,000,000,000 which is $20 Trillion as of when I am writing my response. If any wish to double check me feel free to look at http://www.usdebtclock.org.

Actually, America is closer to $20 Trillion in debt, not $20 Billion. As $20,000,000,000 you cited is $20 Billion, not $20,000,000,000,000 which is $20 Trillion as of when I am writing my response. If any wish to double check me feel free to look at http://www.usdebtclock.org.
Oops my bad. I know it's trillion just left out a couple 0's. Thanks for the correction!

Last edited:
Oops my bad. I know it's trillion just left out a couple 0's. Thanks for the correction!

No problem mistakes happen to the best of us. And at the rate of growth in the debt maybe very soon I might be corrected had I not included the state of the debt at that time. Soon it'd will probably hit the quadrillions, quintillions, and eventually reach a level where the Zimbabwe dollar would be stronger than the US dollar. As an exercise I'll let you search online to discover how weak it is. Peace.

Mmmmmm sure looks like more and more republicans are leaning democratic here lately.... even a few big names leaning?

GOP senators McCain, Graham say they accept DOJ's ruling on Clinton's case
Top lawmakers from both major U.S. political parties said on Sunday they trusted the Justice Department to appropriately handle its probe of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's private email server, after a heavily criticized meeting between Clinton's husband and the U.S. attorney general.
Republican Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain said on CBS show "Face the Nation" that they would respect Attorney General Loretta Lynch's decision on whether to prosecute Clinton, the likely Democratic presidential nominee.
Congressman Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, also said he respected the process, though he acknowledged Lynch's private meeting last week at an airport with former President Bill Clinton was unfortunate.
"I think both of them wish their airplanes had never come anywhere near each other," Schiff said on "Face the Nation," adding that he still had confidence in the DOJ and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to do a thorough investigation of Clinton's email use.
"If they say they are going to conduct this investigation by the book, I believe that's what's going to happen," said Schiff, who supports Clinton for the party's nomination.
Lynch said on Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations the career prosecutors working on the case made about whether to prosecute Clinton.
The lawmakers' endorsement for the process follows Clinton's meeting Saturday with investigators at the FBI's Washington headquarters, where she answered questions for three and a half hours as part of the probe into use of her private email server.
The FBI is investigating Clinton's email use and whether laws were broken as a result of a personal email server kept in her Chappaqua, New York, home while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.
Lawmakers and political strategists speculated on Sunday that the FBI's interview of Clinton signaled its investigation could be nearing its end. But the FBI offered no information about the status of the probe or who its targets may be. Clinton has long insisted she is not a target.
Clinton herself said in comments to MSNBC on Saturday that she "was pleased to have the opportunity to assist the department in bringing its review to a conclusion."
Her rival, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, said it was "impossible" for the FBI not to recommend criminal charges against her. The two have already begun an acrimonious battle ahead of the presidential election on Nov. 8.
Democrats are hoping the issue will be resolved before their four-day convention in Philadelphia that begins July 25, which is expected to culminate with Clinton's nomination for the presidential race.
It is unclear what Democrats would do if Clinton were to be indicted and if any contingency plan exists.
Not all lawmakers said they were confident the Justice Department could maintain impartiality. Tom Cotton, a Republican senator, said on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday he thought Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton "raises questions about political interference in this investigation."

of course have made no bones about the fact they are not for Trump... so what does that leave?

Back