True Tales about Wives and Lovers

When I got to my quarters, I was not surprised to see Becky's car parked in our parking lot and I wasn't surprised to find her and Sharon, naked. I was surprised to find the two black guys (neither of which I had seen before - I think) fucking them, Sharon and her guy were on our bed and Becky and stud #2 were on the living room couch. To be precise Sharon was being fucked and Becky was doing her favorite activity - sucking cock.

No one seemed to be distracted by my arrival and no one bothered to make any introductions, everyone just kept on doing what they were doing. Since this was my house, I decided to scratch something off my bucket-list. I walked over to the couch and said, "I just got a great assignment that's not to South-East Asia and I'm in the mood to celebrate", "I was going to come home and fuck my wife but since she's busy, I would love to fuck you instead, Becky".

Becky had no reaction except maybe to suck a little harder and I took that as a yes. I took my hardening cock out and moved in behind her, I wiped the head of my cock up and down her slit a couple of times and then plunged in her to my balls in one thrust. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her as hard and fast as I could. Becky grabbed her guys hips so she could keep contact and he and I "spit-roasted" her like there was no tomorrow.

I don't know if it was because she was so fucking beautiful and such a good fuck or because I was so sick of her old-man screwing with me or maybe a little of both, but I was like a man possessed.

With the image of her sorry-ass husband spurring me on, I found I had fantastic stamina and my cock was as hard as I can ever remember it being. I was inspired and I fucked her with everything I had. She came at least twice while we both gave her our very best. I finally found that last little bit of inspiration I needed as she collapsed forward on to the arm of the couch and her guy came in her hair and on her face and I emptied my balls deep inside her quivering pussy.

I had achieved my desire to fuck her and it was a great revenge/fantasy fuck. Now if I could just keep her from getting us all in trouble until I could get Sharon away to safety, all would be well.

After that, telling the rest of the day's activities would be anti-climatic, so just let me say that Sharon was elated with our new assignment (anywhere except VietNam). And we began making plans for our deployment.

to be continued . . .
Congratulations with Becky. Familar with Norfolk / VA Beach. Lots and lots of IR sex there with military wives. Then and today too

I delivered my finished work project today and I'm looking forward to relaxing while I, at last, do some writing. I will pick up where I left off by telling about our "******* the bar" - bar-b-que. This will be the last story of our first Germany experience and I will pick it up back stateside.

We decided to have a bar-b-que as our last act before cleaning/clearing our quarters and moving into transit lodging. Like other military folks who were deploying back to the U.S. our secondary mission was to ******* all of the booze left in our bar, since you, literally, can't take it with you.

We invited a lot of people so we had set up chairs and made a picnic area in the grassy area of the ******* playground behind the building, the playground had a couple of benches too which helped with the seating.

The folks we invited to this shindig were a mixture of the friends, coworkers and acquaintances we had made over the three years we had spent in the command and they were a mixed bag, indeed. There was dancing, game-playing and LOTS of drinking going on inside and outside of our apartment and if you were a "people-watcher", this was the place to be.

Me, being your basic voyager, had a real interest to see how our straight-friends and swinging-friends would interact with one another, and it WAS interesting. We had also invited a very interracial group of people; while interracial mixing was not unusual in the military and for a lot of us, not a big deal, for some of these people it was a different experience to party hard with people of a different race - not something they were used to.

Overall, I would say the uninhibited seemed to be influencing the more moderate party-goers rather than the other way around. There was some surprisingly sexy dancing and outright flirting from some people I would never have thought would "let go" like they did. As the evening wore on and darkness fell, the flirting and hot-dancing seemed to escalate (especially with some of the white girls dancing with black guys). The brothers were pressing the flesh at every opportunity and they weren't meeting with much resistance. I even saw some kisses being stolen here and there (there's very little more sensual than an illicit kiss between two people who shouldn't be making out- for whatever reason).

I had invited my Platoon Sergeant and his wife Sandy, and although he ended up on Bn Staff Duty, she came anyway. They lived in quarters two buildings away and it was an easy walk for her to come to our farewell, it was not a big surprise for her to show up. As a couple, they were pretty straight-laced and we had only been in social settings with them a couple of times and both he and she came off as very socially-bashful and pretty much kept a low profile. They were originally from Texas and since most Texans were either quiet or loud, they were quiet. I had never seen her anywhere without him so I was curious as to how she would act without him there.

Sharon greeted Sandy, put a ******* in her hand and made her feel welcome. She introduced her to Becky and left her with Becky as she moved on to other party-host tasks. Becky seemed to be on her best behavior and she, too, had come by herself (the Lt was supposed to be coming later) so they seemed a good match.

As it got later and many of our drunken (and a few sober) guests had left, the people who were outside, moved into our quarters to continue the party. There were still a lot of people there so it was very packed-in but no one seemed to mind, thankfully we had farmed the girls out to a baby sitter.

Everyone was dancing or in groups, talking, and as I scanned the room I was surprised to see Sandy was still there (I figured she would put in an appearance, have a ******* and some snacks and then slip away) but she was on the dance floor dancing close with Steve's brother; it was a slow one and she had both arms around Carl's neck and her head was tucked into his neck, he was resting his hands on her hips just above her ass and they moved slowly and sensuously with the music. Sandy was a tall, slim, very-white girl with red hair and they made an interesting picture in contrasts.

The music ended and Carl guided Sandy to the side with his hand on the small of her back. Becky grabbed him and ******* him right back on the floor to dance a fast number and I moved on to mingle with other groups.

It wasn't long until I noticed both Carl and Sandy were missing. I passed by Becky and asked her where Sandy was and she said that she thinks that she had gone home.

I needed some air (in those days it seemed like everyone smoked) and I wanted to make sure we didn't leave any problems in the outside area so I took a walk out to the playground.

As I passed through the parking area behind the back entrance, I heard the muffled sound of voices coming from the benches behind the jungle-gym/slide. I automatically went into stealth mode and slipped quietly up to the equipment and peered over it at the benches.

Carl and Sandy were on one of the benches. He had both arms around her and was kissing her and she had both hands against his chest trying to push him away. There were no lights back there but the ambient light was good enough for me to clearly see what they were doing.

They continued to wrestle around with him stroking her and embracing her while he kissed her lips and neck and with her pushing against his chest while saying, "NO, I can't - I'm married", in a whisper loud enough for me to hear. Then his mouth would find hers and she would stop struggling and return his kiss for a moment before returning to resisting, as she turned her face away from him he would take advantage to kiss her neck. This struggle went on for a surprisingly long time but I noticed that although she could have got up and walked away at any time, she never tried. He finally used one hand to grasp the back of her neck and head and hold her face to his as he kissed her and the other hand slid up her blouse to massage her breast.

Sandy made a noise somewhere between a whimper and a squeal that was muffled by Carl's mouth as she grabbed the wrist of his invading hand with one hand while the other pushed against his chest. They struggled like this for a moment and then she appeared to give up as she slowly slid her hand from his chest up around his neck and appeared to return his kiss. Her other hand released his wrist and fell into the space between them.

Carl began unbuttoning her blouse and soon I could see her pink bra and soon after he had released the clasp on her bra and was massaging her breast as he kissed his way towards her waiting breast. Sandy breasts looked like a perky A-cup with large nipples which Carl sucked into his mouth and licked with his tongue, Sandy's head fell onto the back of his head and neck and she moaned passionately as he worked on her breasts, first one then the other.

Sandy apparently had very sensitive nipples and appeared to have an orgasm as he ministered to them. I suddenly realized that I had been so locked onto the "breast-action" that I had not noticed that his hand was under her skirt and probably he had a finger or two in her pussy while massaging her clit, no wonder she orgasmed. Meanwhile she was feverishly rubbing his cock through his jeans.

Carl reached down and ran his zipper down and Sandy's hand dove inside to retrieve his now hard cock. As she pulled it out and looked down she let out a little gasp and said, "My God", it's huge" (I thought - you should see his brother's).

Sandy began jacking Carl's cock with enthusiasm. He pulled her panties (yep matching pink) off and down her legs and she pulled her feet out of them and spread her legs, allowing Carl full access to her pussy. I could hear Carl's fingers as they wetly slipped in and out of her. She moaned and appeared to be approaching another orgasm.

Carl slid around in front of her and positioned himself between her legs; he placed the head of his cock against her pussy lips and moved it up and down, gathering her juices to lubricate his entry. Sandy was looking down at his cock and she asked him to go slow, that she had never had anything that big in her. Carl rocked against her slowly and his cock began to disappear into Sandy's soaking pussy. When he was about half way in she put her hands against his stomach and begged him to stop for a bit. I could hear her whisper to him, " please wait, I've only ever been with my husband and you're as deep as I've ever been fucked, and you're a lot bigger around than him - I've had nothing like this before, please go slow".

Carl was a master cocks-man and I watched as he slowly rocked and gently pushed and rotated until pubic hair met pubic hair. Sandy looked down again and said, "my God, I wouldn't have believed it, you're all the way in me. I've never been so full - it feels wonderful". I had my cock in my hand and was stroking as I watched this amazing scene.

Carl began to slowly withdraw and then push all the way in again, and then he would pull out until just his head was in her and rock back and forth with the head of his cock stroking the entrance to her pussy and then push all the way home again. Sandy began to fuck back up to him and soon they were engaged in a real joint effort to reach orgasm. Sandy moaned loud enough that Carl began kissing her to muffle her sounds and that just fired her up even more.

She began to chant Fuck Me through clenched teeth and added, "don't come in me, I'm not on the pill, pull out before you cum". Then she began chanting Fuck-Me again. As her legs came up and locked around his ass, a hand reached from behind me and grabbed my cock (and about gave me a fucking heart attack). I jerked around to find the owner of the hand was Becky (who had taken advantage of me being transfixed on the scene in front of me to slip up on me); she whispered in my ear, let me help you with that and began giving me a hand job. Only Becky was tall enough to pull this off (be able to see over the me and the equipment and still work my cock).

They fucked for several minutes and then Carl stood up with Sandy's legs wrapped around him and turned and sat on the bench so she could ride him. Sandy was now able to take all of Carl's cock and she rode him with abandon until they were both ready to explode. Carl announced that he was going to cum and I guess Sandy forgot her own rules because she ground down onto his cock and they came together, groaning and moaning as he pumped her full of cum - pulling out apparently was no longer a requirement. It was such a turn of events that I came with them.

Becky and I slipped quietly away in the dark and returned to the party. The party was winding down and soon there was only Kathy who was ******* in one of the girl's bed, Sharon who was sitting on Steve's lap grinding on his cock and drunkenly telling him how much she was going to miss him (I think she was talking to his cock) and Becky and me; Becky was on the floor, between my legs, trying to breath life back into my cock (and not doing too bad). That was when her husband walked in - the Lt. just said "let's go Becky". As she staggered to her feet, the look he gave me made me really glad I was leaving soon - really glad! See you back in the states!

BACK IN THE U - S - of A!

It seemed almost as if we escaped Europe by the skin of our teeth, but escape it we did. The first snag turned out to be the lack of quarters at Ft Story, the second was the high cost of living in that resort area. We actually picked up our new "PX - special" car in New Jersey and drove to the Va Beach area to look around before we set out on our 30 day leave between assignments. After looking around for a couple of days we decided that Sharon and the girls would have to stay a few weeks with her parents while I found us a place to live, so we headed West and spent the next few weeks back home visiting family and friends and getting Sharon and the girls set up before I reported to my new duty station.

When I did report, I was in for a few surprises. I was assigned to a temporary teaching post in a sensitive program, We were told by the Commandant right off the bat that we would not be there that long. There were 3 of us being assigned to this program, all coming from overseas assignments, two of us from Germany and another from Korea. We were all Staff Sergeants and all had the instructor specialty code in our records and the appropriate security clearance to teach in the program. The instructor slots we were assigned to were normally filled by an officer or warrant officer and we were all assured that as soon as a qualified officer arrived we would be reassigned. Neither of us guys were authorized housing or concurrent travel (one of us was a female (Beth) and we were all encouraged to find our own housing as there was next to nothing available for us at Ft Story.

The other two instructors were both single and Beth was the only one of us who had some manner of quarters available. This was back in the day of the WACs (Women's Army Corp) and they had separate billeting and could accommodate her with a private NCO room at the WAC Barracks. Ron (the other instructor and I were told to find billeting and we would be paid a daily per diem to cover our cost. Beth was given the option to look for a place or move into the WAC Shack.

Those of you who have been in the military know that "daily per diem" can be a cash-cow if you play it right. It's compensation based on a set rate for the area that is designed to cover your accommodations and meals and if you find a cheap place, you get to pocket the difference - I had every intention to make it work in my favor.

Beth decided to look for a place but take a room in the WAC shack and then move out if she was successful in her search. Ron and I started out staying in a motel, sharing a room while we looked.

A little background on my two new-found "partners in crime". Beth was originally from California and was exactly what you just imagined (short blonde hair, athletic build about 5'6 " and built for a bikini. She was a college-grad with a degree in finance (and that was her normal job in the military - she was a finance NCO). She didn't wear makeup, and was a little plain looking but she made up for it by being quick witted and "in-charge", she could cuss like a sailor. Ron was black, he was from Baltimore. He was about 5'10", 180 lbs and in good shape, his normal job was as a medic. He had a high school diploma and some college that he had picked up in some inner-city programs but what Ron had the most of was - "street-smarts". He grew up in the projects and he was a tough cookie with a big smile that disarmed you first and then he figured you out quickly - he was a master of dealing with people. We were all about the same age - in our mid to late 20s.

It didn't take us long to find out that places to live were next to impossible to find and when you did they were sky-high to rent. When I had been home on leave, I found out that my *******-In-Law had bought an Apache pop-up camper and it occurred to me that if he would loan it to me and I could find a place to park it, my problems would be solved.

A scouting trip revealed that Ft Story was bordered by Seashore State Park and they had a lot of campsites which soldiers could rent at a discount. The only drawback was that you could only stay on one site for 30 days and then you had to check out and check back in; all in all that was not too bad. I contacted my *******-in-law and he agreed to lend me the camper for a while. I asked Ron if he wanted to join me in long-term camping and split the site rent. After some thought he agreed (the camper had a bed on each end when it was folded out and a common living area in the middle). It sounds rough but it would be ok, all we did was work and sleep - we just needed a place to do the sleeping part.

The next weekend Ron and I headed out on Friday evening to get the camper, by taking turns driving we could drive straight thru spend Saturday evening visiting my family and drive back with the camper on Sunday.

The trip home was uneventful and Sharon and the girls were excited to see me, even if it was only for a night. When Sharon and I were alone she let it be known that she wanted me to keep looking for a place to live where she and the girls could join me. Our old home town was just too slow for her and now that she was a world traveler she was bored to tears there and although she loved her family, she was ready to go.

Everybody loved Ron (like I said - he had a way with people). He was welcomed in and treated like a member of the family. Sharon's younger sister Connie (22 a Senior in college and still living at home) seemed to take a special interest in Ron and seemed to be trying to spend as much time around him as possible.

Sharon's Dad gave Ron and I a class on how to set up the camper and how everything worked. We drank beer and had a good time as we worked with good-natured ribbing about being "rugged out doors men"' Ron was impressed with the rig when the camper was finally set up and said that he would get his feet wet and sleep in it that night, My *******'In Law said it was a good idea and would be better than sleeping on a couch or air mattress and that we could tear it down and get it "road-worthy" in the morning.

Sharon and I were anxious to spend some "alone-time" and we slipped away to her room right after supper, leaving Sharon's Mom baby sitting and Ron, Dad and Connie in the living room talking and drinking.

We wasted no time, making up for lost time once we were in the privacy of Sharon's room and we managed to screw our self silly and exhausted, fell asleep in each other's arms.

A noise woke me later and I looked at my watch, it was a little after midnight and the house was quiet. And then I heard the noise again, it was coming from outside. I got up and went to the window. The camper was parked right below Sharon's bedroom window and it was rocking gently to the action of the occupants, the stabilizer jacks were making a noise whenever there was a especially enthusiastic thrust and that was what woke me.

I carefully raised the window a few inches and though I had to strain, I could hear them making love in the camper, the moans, the quick intake of breath, the little wet sounds of a hard cock stroking in and out of a wet pussy and balls slapping against ass. I watched the camper rock and listened to the sweet sounds until I heard the unmistakable sounds of orgasms. With a smile on my face I quietly closed the window and went back to bed. I wonder if Sharon had been sharing the joys of interracial sex with her sister. Later I woke again to the sound of the camper door closing and I, again, looked out to see Connie, wrapped in a blanket slipping back into the house.

Well - this will give us something to talk ab out on the ride home.

To be continued . . .

With Sharon's Dad's help we learned how to pack up and load the camper, , as we drank our morning coffee. We had a good "farm" breakfast and hit the road, leaving Sharon surrounded by ******* and family but still, with a tear in her eye. She had made it clear that she wanted to get our family back together and so did I, but to be honest, it wasn't looking good.

I had mixed feelings. On one hand if a replacement showed up soon, I would be reassigned (the First Sergeant had already promised me that I would be the first replaced because of the hardship it was placing on my family; Beth and Ron, being single could be replaced later). The mixed feelings were being caused by me not knowing what "reassigned" would mean. Seeing as these assignments were coming straight from our branchs at the Department of the Army level, I could well end up in Nam.

After we were on the road for an hour or so, I asked, "well how was she"? Ron was driving and he ducked his head a little and chuckled. After a moment, he replied, "grateful very grateful", we both laughed - guys are so rotten.

Ron - So you noticed - huh?

Me - yep, you all were right under our bedroom window.

Ron - how bout Sharon? Does she know too?

Me - I don't think so, she was pretty knocked out.

Ron - seriously tho man - she's a nice girl and pretty with a great body (actually, I thought she was packing a few pounds too many but apparently she was just right for Ron).

Me - Yeah, I've always liked her and in that one-horse town, I'd be surprised if you didn't get her cherry.

Ron - nope, not a virgin but she's as tight as one. She either doesn't get any cock on a regular basis or it's a mighty small one. She told me she doesn't have a regular boyfriend and doesn't date much - she want's to write me, what do you think?

Me - that would be cool with me and I don't think you'd run into any problems with her family or anything; they're very laid back.

Ron - I didn't think so either. In fact, she said that when she said she thought I was cute, Sharon encouraged her to "go for it".

Me - so how'd you pull this off man, I know you're slick but stealing eggs right there in the hen-house is pretty bold.

Ron - well you and Sharon led the way by sneaking off, and by the way, When Sharon's bed is rockin, it makes a tell-tell noise through the ceiling - you gotta listen for it but if you do - it's there, click, click; click - and he laughed.

Ron - anyway, we were sitting in the living room looking at old photo albums and Sharon's Mom put the girls to bed and then came in and fetched Dad too (he had a bit too much beer and was falling asleep anyway). She left Connie and I there. Told us, "when you children are done with the albums, just leave them on the coffee table and turn out the lights.

Me - gotta love her Mom - LOL.

Ron - so we were sitting side by side with the album on our laps and legs touching as we looked at the old family pictures, it had gotten really quiet and we could hear the distant sounds of you and Sharon fucking in the background and I became aware that Connie's leg was shaking where we were touching. I don't know why the fact that she was so nervous turned me on like it did but I got a really good hard-on (maybe the sexual-charge coming from the sex-sounds helped). Connie closed the album we just finished looking at and there it was. She looked at my lap for a minute and then she kind of shyly looked up at me and smiled.

Me - sounds like a green-light to me - LOL

Ron - I figured I might as well go for it so I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed me right back - hard! I slipped a hand under her sweater and she was braless, her tits are so perfect she don't need a bra. anyway, I realized that she was now rubbing my cock through my jeans so I knew I was home free.

Me - sounds like it.

Ron - we made out for awhile, exploring and feeling each other up. I had her laid back in the cushions and we were dry-humping to beat the band.

Me - so how did you get her in the camper?

Ron - it was her idea man. She finally whispered that we were going to get caught if anyone got up and that I should go ahead to the camper and she would close up the house and go to her bedroom for a few minutes and then slip out to join me in the camper - of course, I said yes, I thought HELL YES! but I said ok and headed out.

Me - sure doesn't sound very "virgin-like".

Ron - I waited for awhile, I thought maybe she had changed her mind or had tricked me, just to get rid of me and then I heard the camper door opening and there she was. She stepped into the camper, she was wrapped in a blanket - "indian-style", she closed the door and zipped the top up, when she turned around, she dropped the blanket and she was naked as the day she was born and smelled like a flower garden (she apparently took a quick shower) - she just stood there in front of me all, soft, white and ready.

Me - Wow!

Ron - I stood and took her in my arms and we began where we left off in the house, making out as we undressed me. When I was naked, too, she pushed me back until I was sitting on the bed she, then, moved between my legs and, Wow, let me tell you she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

When we got to the fucking part, I had a hard time getting in her. She was plenty wet and ready, but she was so tight I thought she might be a virgin but she's not. In between events I mentioned that she was as tight as a virgin and that's when she told me that she did not have a lot of experience but she was not a virgin. She had one regular boyfriend for about six months and that was over a year ago, and she snickered and said he may have been her first but she didn't feel like she had really been fucked until me, she told me, "you touched me in places he could only dream of".

Me - Now that's a compliment.

Ron - I asked her how her family would feel about her fucking a black guy and she said her parents would deal with it, if it became an issue, and Sharon had been encouraging her since she had been home, to "explore her boundries and when the subject of interracial sex had come up, she had highly recommended it.

Me - really?

Ron - Yeah, I decided to not pursue that line of the conversation - that's for you to figure out man.

Well, we had several hours to go on this trip and nothing to talk about so maybe it was time to come clean - or maybe a "little-clean" and since Ron and I might be Brother-In-Laws before this was over - LOL, I began . . . .

With Sharon's Dad's help we learned how to pack up and load the camper, , as we drank our morning coffee. We had a good "farm" breakfast and hit the road, leaving Sharon surrounded by ******* and family but still, with a tear in her eye. She had made it clear that she wanted to get our family back together and so did I, but to be honest, it wasn't looking good.

I had mixed feelings. On one hand if a replacement showed up soon, I would be reassigned (the First Sergeant had already promised me that I would be the first replaced because of the hardship it was placing on my family; Beth and Ron, being single could be replaced later). The mixed feelings were being caused by me not knowing what "reassigned" would mean. Seeing as these assignments were coming straight from our branchs at the Department of the Army level, I could well end up in Nam.

After we were on the road for an hour or so, I asked, "well how was she"? Ron was driving and he ducked his head a little and chuckled. After a moment, he replied, "grateful very grateful", we both laughed - guys are so rotten.

Ron - So you noticed - huh?

Me - yep, you all were right under our bedroom window.

Ron - how bout Sharon? Does she know too?

Me - I don't think so, she was pretty knocked out.

Ron - seriously tho man - she's a nice girl and pretty with a great body (actually, I thought she was packing a few pounds too many but apparently she was just right for Ron).

Me - Yeah, I've always liked her and in that one-horse town, I'd be surprised if you didn't get her cherry.

Ron - nope, not a virgin but she's as tight as one. She either doesn't get any cock on a regular basis or it's a mighty small one. She told me she doesn't have a regular boyfriend and doesn't date much - she want's to write me, what do you think?

Me - that would be cool with me and I don't think you'd run into any problems with her family or anything; they're very laid back.

Ron - I didn't think so either. In fact, she said that when she said she thought I was cute, Sharon encouraged her to "go for it".

Me - so how'd you pull this off man, I know you're slick but stealing eggs right there in the hen-house is pretty bold.

Ron - well you and Sharon led the way by sneaking off, and by the way, When Sharon's bed is rockin, it makes a tell-tell noise through the ceiling - you gotta listen for it but if you do - it's there, click, click; click - and he laughed.

Ron - anyway, we were sitting in the living room looking at old photo albums and Sharon's Mom put the girls to bed and then came in and fetched Dad too (he had a bit too much beer and was falling asleep anyway). She left Connie and I there. Told us, "when you children are done with the albums, just leave them on the coffee table and turn out the lights.

Me - gotta love her Mom - LOL.

Ron - so we were sitting side by side with the album on our laps and legs touching as we looked at the old family pictures, it had gotten really quiet and we could hear the distant sounds of you and Sharon fucking in the background and I became aware that Connie's leg was shaking where we were touching. I don't know why the fact that she was so nervous turned me on like it did but I got a really good hard-on (maybe the sexual-charge coming from the sex-sounds helped). Connie closed the album we just finished looking at and there it was. She looked at my lap for a minute and then she kind of shyly looked up at me and smiled.

Me - sounds like a green-light to me - LOL

Ron - I figured I might as well go for it so I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed me right back - hard! I slipped a hand under her sweater and she was braless, her tits are so perfect she don't need a bra. anyway, I realized that she was now rubbing my cock through my jeans so I knew I was home free.

Me - sounds like it.

Ron - we made out for awhile, exploring and feeling each other up. I had her laid back in the cushions and we were dry-humping to beat the band.

Me - so how did you get her in the camper?

Ron - it was her idea man. She finally whispered that we were going to get caught if anyone got up and that I should go ahead to the camper and she would close up the house and go to her bedroom for a few minutes and then slip out to join me in the camper - of course, I said yes, I thought HELL YES! but I said ok and headed out.

Me - sure doesn't sound very "virgin-like".

Ron - I waited for awhile, I thought maybe she had changed her mind or had tricked me, just to get rid of me and then I heard the camper door opening and there she was. She stepped into the camper, she was wrapped in a blanket - "indian-style", she closed the door and zipped the top up, when she turned around, she dropped the blanket and she was naked as the day she was born and smelled like a flower garden (she apparently took a quick shower) - she just stood there in front of me all, soft, white and ready.

Me - Wow!

Ron - I stood and took her in my arms and we began where we left off in the house, making out as we undressed me. When I was naked, too, she pushed me back until I was sitting on the bed she, then, moved between my legs and, Wow, let me tell you she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

When we got to the fucking part, I had a hard time getting in her. She was plenty wet and ready, but she was so tight I thought she might be a virgin but she's not. In between events I mentioned that she was as tight as a virgin and that's when she told me that she did not have a lot of experience but she was not a virgin. She had one regular boyfriend for about six months and that was over a year ago, and she snickered and said he may have been her first but she didn't feel like she had really been fucked until me, she told me, "you touched me in places he could only dream of".

Me - Now that's a compliment.

Ron - I asked her how her family would feel about her fucking a black guy and she said her parents would deal with it, if it became an issue, and Sharon had been encouraging her since she had been home, to "explore her boundries and when the subject of interracial sex had come up, she had highly recommended it.
yea
Me - really?

Ron - Yeah, I decided to not pursue that line of the conversation - that's for you to figure out man.

Well, we had several hours to go on this trip and nothing to talk about so maybe it was time to come clean - or maybe a "little-clean" and since Ron and I might be Brother-In-Laws before this was over - LOL, I began . . . .
Love these stories and recount of your real life adventures in the IR lifestyle. If there was a vote I'd be nominating you for top stories of the year @slooowhand - good ******* man.

I decided to let Ron in on some of Sharon and my history, but not all. I shared some of our Germany adventures in swinging and told him that some of our partners were of other "cultures", that, being the source of Sharon's knowledge of interracial sex. I did not share information about Sharon's "extracurricular" activities with Steve and her other black lovers, that information was for my use only.

Ron had just come from Germany too (Beth had come from Korea) and he was a little surprised about the swinging. Where he was stationed, if there was any swinging going on, he wasn't aware of it. He WAS NOT surprised about the interracial aspect as black guys hitting on the female populace (and frequently scoring) was common all over the military bases in Germany.

Ron had some pretty good stories of his own, among them that he had scored on his platoon Sergeant's wife. Although, it sounded more like she scored on him, the way he told the tale. We entertained each other all the way back to Va Beach and by the time we pulled into Sea Shore Park we were "good-buddies" with a lot of shared interests.

The Park was a really good deal, it was still early in the season and we had pretty much our choice of spots. We could have had "ocean-front" property if we wanted but the ocean-view spots were of a more primitive type so we opted for a more inland spot that was close to the camp bathrooms and showers, which was a lot more practical for us. We chose a spot that was directly across from the showers and that worked out great for our needs.

The next couple of weeks consisted of getting our routine down and learning to share our abode. It actually was pretty nice, the bed on each end was a king and there were privacy curtains so we each had our own area and could stay out of each others way. We snagged a few other items from the PX and the base thrift shop and we had a pretty nice set-up.

Most evenings we would watch the sun go down as we downed a couple of beers and told "war-stories" - we were becoming a couple of domesticated dudes.

One Friday, we both finished our duties and were released at noon for the weekend. We were home early and were sitting in our chairs with the mandatory beer when a group of young guys and gals, carrying towels and beach bags and wearing bathing suits, walked into the shower area from the beach trail. We had not seen them before and as they walked by they waved and seemed friendly. They were talking and laughing and stopped out side the showers and split into boy - girl groups and hit the showers. Of course, the guys were out first and as they were waiting we offered them a beer and struck up a conversation.

They were all college ******* on Spring break and were all from Northern Ohio. The two guys had gone to Daytona Beach together and the three girls had too, and that's where they met. They had been hanging out for a week and when it was time to head home they had linked up for the trip. They had decided to camp their way home to save money and to drag out the vacation for a few days more.

There was two guys and three girls, they had two cars and had rented one of the campgrounds screen houses. The screen house was in the dune area and they had spent the day swimming and tanning and were going to spend the night in the screen house before they continued North.

One of the girls came out of the showers and joined us. She was a tiny red-head, about 5'2" and 110 lbs, one of the guys introduced her as Abby. Ron smiled and handed her a beer, which she took. The other two girls walked up and joined the conversation, they also took our beer.

One of the guys asked where we came from and how we got there. I started to answer when Ron jumped in and said, "we're civilian contractors working for the Army at Ft Story" (at the same time he shot me a look which I caught and kept my mouth shut). we talked some more and finally, when it looked like they were about to leave, Abby said, "why don't you guys come eat supper with us - nothing fancy, just hot dogs, chips and you can bring the beer".

Before I could answer, Ron said, "Sounds great - we need to go pick up some more beer and then we'll come join you. They gave us their camp pad number and headed back down the trail to the dunes.

When they were out of sight, I looked quizzically at Ron -

Me - civilian contractors?

Ron - Yeah man, with the way college ******* feel about soldiers and the Army right now, the next to last thing we want to do is say is we're soldiers and the last thing we want to say is we're Sergeants in the Army.

Me - Oh, hell I hadn't even thought about that (told you he was street smart)

Ron - because of Viet Nam, these college ******* think we're a bunch of baby killers and we don't need that aggravation. I wasn't looking for an invite, but you can bet it would never have happened if they knew we were in the Army.

Me - Yeah, I was surprised they invited us

Ron - simple math, my man - they're too young to buy beer, they need us old guys to buy for them. (the law would change across the U.S. about 2 years later and 18 year olds could get ******* at will, but at that time you had to be 21 in Va and most of the U.S.).

Me - I laughed, well if they're not our type of people why fuck with them at all?

Ron - Did you see the way that Abby looked at me? She's a hot number and she's interested in me. I want to see where it goes.

Me - wait a minute - you can tell all that from the few minutes we spent talking to them?

Ron - I could be wrong - but I think Abby is interested in some excitement in her life. She comes off as kinda reserved and shy but underneath, she's smoldering hot, I'll bet you I fuck her.

Me - We'll see (I really hoped to) . . .

About an hour later, we headed out on the dunes trail towards the sea. It wasn't that far from our camp site to theirs, (about a quarter-mile), but you had to hike - no cars, those had to be left in the parking area close to the shower area.

We carried a cooler full of beer between us and we were received like royalty as we walked into the camp site of our new-found friends.

The screen house was surrounded by dunes which provided privacy for it's occupants and a natural surrounding that made it very cozy and comfortable. The girls had a portable radio set up on the picnic table and the sound of Marvin Gaye singing "what's going on" played from the speakers as we walked up to greet everyone. The girls had changed to casual clothes and they, obviously, had coordinated their outfits as they all wore shorts and tube-tops - they looked sexy as hell. That's an image that is burned into my brain and I can see it, still today, by just closing my eyes.

The other two girls were attractive enough, but Abby was the "crown-jewell" of the group; she looked like she had just walked off the pages of Playboy magazine (a truly "girl-next-door candidate). The guys - hell, I hardly remember them. What I do remember about them is they were mousy and pretty much stayed out of the way. It was clear that they had ceded the Alpha male spots to Ron and I, as the older, more experienced males present.

They had a fire built in the fire pit and we were soon eating dogs and drinking beer while the radio played the tunes of the times and we laughed and joked and had a good time. As it was still early in the season, the air turned a little chilly as it got darker and the fire pit pulled us all together. It wasn't really cold but the fire made it cozy.

As more beer was consumed, the girls became rowdier and wanted to dance and Ron and I were happy to oblige them. We worked our way through the group and took turns dancing with each of them just on the outskirts of the light from the fire pit. At one point, as a slow number played and I was dancing with Sam (Samantha), I glanced over and saw that Ron and Abby were locked in a tight embrace as they swayed to the music; Abby looked up at Ron and he bent his head to hers and kissed her (she did not resist); I glanced at the boys (yep - they were now "boys") and they sat there watching like little boys as Ron and and Abby made out in front of them.

Linda (the third of the three girls) had been steadily putting away the beer and was beginning to crash (she had given up dancing about a half-hour ago and was now wrapped in a beach blanket and having trouble staying awake), suddenly Abby announced that she wanted to walk on the beach, Sam quickly chimed in with, "me too - you guys keep an eye on Linda, we're going beach-walking", she directed at the boys. Having given the guys their instructions and wrapped a beach blanket around her shoulders as she tossed another to Abby, she grabbed my hand and led me, Ron and Abby out onto the dunes trail and we headed for the water.

When we came out of the dunes at the beach, We turned to the right and began our walk along the beach. the girls had wrapped their blankets around their shoulders to counter the breeze coming off of the water and both Ron and I used the cool breeze as an excuse to walk with our arm wrapped around each girl to "protect them" from the elements.

We would each stop occasionally and look out at the water, exchanging embraces and staring out to sea, when we walked, tiny Abby was tucked well under Ron's arm and Sam was walking hip to hip with me as well. This was the early 70s, the era of "free-love", an era that the college ******* were eagerly embracing and this was looking promising - very promising.

As we walked, Ron and Abby fell further and further behind. As I glanced over my shoulder, I saw them turn and head into the dunes behind us. I stopped and turned Sam to me and kissed her. As we broke from the kiss, we turned our heads and watched silently as Ron and Abby disappeared into the dunes.

Sam spoke first. "I want to watch", she said. I was floored! Who would have thunk it? A fellow voyeur, right here in front of me! "C'mon", I said and took Sam's hand as we walked back towards the spot that they had disappeared into the dunes.

The nice thing about sand is that you can move about it silently. It was unspoken between us that we wanted to remain unknown-observers, being the "fly on the wall" would render the emotions and actions we observed so much truer and so much more real AND so much more exciting!

Within a few minutes we had located them in a pocket in the dunes. I was able to find us an ideal viewing post in the crotch of two dunes, we would be behind some saw grass which would provide us good cover. We were slightly above and not far from where they had spread their blanket and there was good ambient light from the moon, it was a good observation post. Sam spread her blanket on the sand and I sat down with my back against the dune and she sat between my legs and leaned back against my chest.

Abby was laying on her back looking up at Ron. He was leaning over her kissing her lips and running his fingers thru her long red hair. Like most red heads, Abby had very pale skin (even a week on the beach had not made much difference) and the contrast between Ron's black skin and her paleness was dynamic in the soft moon light.

Ron's hands wandered over her body. He caressed her bare skin and stroked her hair as he kissed her lips, her face and her neck. I mirrored his movements on Sam's body as I kissed a trail along the path from her ear lobe to her neck to her shoulder.

As Ron's hand slipped beneath Abby's tube top, my hands slipped beneath Sam's and gently massaged Sam's breasts. She turned her head to mine and we kissed. When we turned our attention back to Ron and Abby, he was pulling her tube top down and revealing her breasts.

Abby's pale breasts glowed in the moonlight, they were small but firm and stood proud with a small pink areola and a darker protruding nipple jutting up to meet Ron's searching lips. As Ron sucked one nipple then the other into his mouth, Abby emitted a moan we could hear from our perch, as her body writhed under his touch.

Sam's breast, by contrast, were larger than normal (probably a C cup) and as I pinched her growing nipples, she, too, moaned, a moan which I muffled with my mouth. As our tongues intertwined, Sam slightly bit mine (I was going to have to be careful with her!).

Abby was helping Ron slip off his shirt and as he sat up to make it easier, she pulled it off of him and rolled him over on his back and flattened herself against him, breast to breast, skin touching skin as she ground her lips on his.

I took the opportunity to slide my hand down into Sam's shorts, under her underwear and onto her pubic mound. As I cupped her mons, I slipped a finger along the lips of her pussy which I found to be very slippery with her juices.

Ron was pulling Abby's shorts off of her luscious ass and down her slim legs, her Red panties were shining in the moon light when Ron cupped her ass with both hands - probably her best feature, Abby had a great ass, big for her small frame but it stood firm, high and proud. Still holding her ass, Ron rolled Abby over and in one smooth move he raised up onto his knees as he pulled her panties and shorts off and down her legs. Abby lay naked, in the moonlight except for her tube top which was bunched beneath her breasts, she was a natural red head.

I massaged Sam's breast with one hand and rolled her clit gently with the other hand as I kissed her neck and ear. Sam was breathing heavily and seemed on the verge of cumming any moment. Her hips undulated against my hand and she turned to kiss me every couple of minutes.

Ron, still on his knees, reached down and pulled the zipper of his shorts down as Abby reached up with both hands and caressed his chest as she stared into his eyes, still looking into his eyes she slid her hands down across his abs and into his shorts. With both hands she fished Ron's cock out of the confines of his underwear. As his cock sprang free, her eyes moved quickly to his cock, she emitted a little gasp and grasped him with both hands. Even with both hands holding him, there was several inches of cock sticking out.

There was a quick intake of breath from Sam, too. I whispered in her ear, "have you ever seen a black cock that big before"? She shook her head no and whispered back, "I've never seen a cock of any color that was that big before".

Ron had now shed his shorts and underwear and held his cock in his hand as he slid the bulbous head up and down Abby's pussy lips, gathering her moisture (and there was a lot of moisture - it glistened in the moon light). She said, "wait, I'm scared, you're too big", "you're gonna hurt me". Ron kept rubbing, gathering moisture. "I'll go slow - put your hands against my hips and you control the action, just push and I'll stop, I won't go any further unless you allow me to". "I don't know Ron, I don't think I can. I want to, I'm just afraid". Ron kept rubbing and although she was afraid, you could see Abby's hips slowly undulating against Ron's cock.

Sam had moved onto her hands and knees and I had pulled her shorts and panties down to her knees and moved behind her. I was on my knees, rubbing the head of my cock against Sam's dripping pussy. I was intentionally mimicking what Ron was doing because I knew how much it would turn her on (in her mind I'm sure it was her and not Abby who was at Ron's mercy - I'm sure I was just a stunt-cock).

Ron gave a slight forward push and Abby's hands shot to his hips to stop him, "That's it, just like that - you can do it", Rom murmured. Ron rotated his hips and pushed slightly as Abby held him in place, but her own hips undulated against him in a steady rhythm of acceptance.

As we watched, the head of Ron's cock slowly slipped inside of Abby, or her pussy slowly dilated and engulfed his cock head - either way, it was magical and sensuous and wet. To keep pace, I pushed my cock head into Sam. Sam grunted in surprise and then whispered, "you guys are NOT what we girls are used to". While my cock was not the weapon that Ron's was, it was obvious that it was more than she was used to.

Ron stayed there for a moment as he leaned down and kissed Abby slowly and sensuously, and then pushed again. Abby's hands stayed at his hips, as he slowly rocked back and forth, Abby controlled how deep he went and little by little Ron's cock disappeared into Abby. At the very end, her hands slid from his hips along his sides until she dug her fingernails into his ass, now pulling him into her instead of holding him back. As her legs came up and wrapped around his ass and she locked her ankles, holding him tight to her, they both moaned loudly.

I kept pace and buried the length of my cock in Sam at the same time, Sam came to orgasm and so did I, it was sensory overload and we could not stop ourselves. I did have the presence of mind to cover Sam's mouth or they would have heard her moan, for sure.

Ron began to slowly withdraw and then thrust back into Abby as she worked her hips in an effort to feel every inch of Ron's cock with every nerve ending she had. As Ron's pace rose, Abby began to make a noise that was uncanny. About 10 years after this event Duran Duran came out with a song called 'Hungry like the Wolf", at the end of the song, a girl is making a moaning sound. The sound that Abby made was not exactly the same, but very similar; I have never heard that song without thinking of Abby.

As Ron and Abby continued to fuck, so did Sam and I, which was fairly unusual for me. I can repeat, but usually have to rest a little, that was evidence of how sexually charged this was, I never withdrew and we just kept on fucking, and watching. Ron was now on his back and Abby rode him slowly up and down. As she rose her pussy clung to his cock to a point where it looked as if he was turning her inside out. The sensation as her pussy clung to and then slid along his cock must have been tremendous, I don't know how he managed not to cum on the spot' maybe if he was able to see what we were seeing he would cum, immediately.

Ron began to thrust harder and faster upward to meet Abby's thrust and soon we could see him pumping cum into her pussy as she ground against him finding her own orgasm. We, too, found our own rhythm and finished soon after, first Sam and then me. We collapsed forward onto the blanket, exhausted and gasping for breath.

When we recovered enough to look at Ron and Abby, she was laying across his legs nursing his cock back to life with her mouth - Abby apparently was not done. We whispered to each other that we probably should go before we were caught and we dropped below the saw grass, gathered our clothes and blanket and slipped away.

We headed back to the screen house and when we got there the fire was out and all was quiet. I invited Sam back to my place to sleep in a bed rather than a sleeping roll but she said she probably needed to look after Linda and to wait for Abby to return. I offered to stay with her but she, again, said no, "I've had a great time but I need to take care of business here now"

I took the hint (not really a hint - she was saying NO) and headed back to the camper.

to be continued . . .

Last edited:
Please keep telling your story. I loved it I was station in Germany as well adn i know for a fact yoru story is true, unless you have amazing inside knowledge of how it is to be there it must be ture. Because it has such a real feel I have really enjoyed it . I enjoyed it so much this is my first ever post even though I have read this page for some time.

I also don't mind the bold you write your story anyway you like please
Yup! This happened a lot in Germany!!!

Ah yes - good old Freak-burg, I was never stationed there, but it did have a rep. Some say it was a "sign-of-the-times", I wonder what it is like now that the attitude is even more accepting?

Ah yes - good old Freak-burg, I was never stationed there, but it did have a rep. Some say it was a "sign-of-the-times", I wonder what it is like now that the attitude is even more accepting?
Unfortunately they shut the post down, but I'm sure wherever the wives are, they are getting blacked even more!

I made it back to the camper and crashed, sometime later I woke to the camper moving under the weight of someone coming onboard.

Ron - it's just me, man.

Me - OK, everything cool?

Ron - Yeah man, real cool - cu in the morning.

Me - OK, nite.

The next time I woke, the sun was well up, we had apparently slept in. I was sleeping hard and something had woke me, there it was again - the gentle rapping on the side of the camper by a visitor.

I looked at my watch and it was almost 10 - Damn! that was late for us, even on a weekend. I swung my legs out of the bed and swept my privacy curtain back with my arm and found my self staring at Ron who had just done the same thing on the other end of the Apache.

rap, rap, rap

"I got it", I said and staggered over to the door, swinging it open a few inches to see who dared disturb the near dead so early on a Saturday morning. There stood Sam and Abby looking up at me. "Can we come in"? Sam asked. "Sure", I said and stepped back. Both girls climbed up into the trailer and Ron and I scrambled to pull on our jeans and sat back on our beds while the girls sat at the dinette.

Sam - we were going to be leaving today, headed North, but we're now thinking about spending the rest of the weekend here and heading North on Monday. That is, if you guys want to show us around Virginia Beach. If you already have plans, it's ok -we'll shove off.

Me - What about your friends?

Abby - the guys are leaving today, no matter what, Linda is ready to go home too, so if we stay she's going to ride back with the guys. They have to go right thru her town to get home, so it's no big deal. We've talked about it and they are at the cars waiting for us to tell them what we're going to do.

Ron - What are your parents going to say when Linda shows up without you? I mean are they going to notify the police and start a search for you?

Both girls laughed.

Sam - It's no problem and we'll be home right behind her, we have that all figured out, so don't worry about it. Just do what you want to do.

Ron and I looked at each other and shrugged and both said, "Sure" at almost the same time.

Abby hoped up and said, "Great - we'll be right back" and she and Sam left the camper.

Ron and I looked at each other and I said, "what are we getting ourselves into here"?

Ron - I'm not sure man but they're adults, I hope, and can make up their own minds.

Me - That is a good point are we sure these two are 18?

Ron - It's a little late for me to think about that *******.

Me - Yeah, me too.

Ron - Man, they're Sophomores in college, so they have to be.

Me - I hope so - ******* - this is a surprise.

Again, rap rap rap.

Ron opened the door and there they stood, each with an arm load of stuff.

Abby - Our campsite expires at noon and we can't stay by ourselves, is it ok if we stay with you guys in the camper?

Ron - come on in.

And the girls climbed in, Sam emptied her armload onto my bed and Abby did the same to Ron's bed.

Sam - Let's find some pancake's, I'm starved!

You gotta love an Ohio farm-girl . . .

After we all got a quick shower and cleaned up we went to a local, nearby Mom and Pop cafe and ate lunch (too late for breakfast), unfortunately We were driving, so the girls bought lunch, which was a surprise. So they weren't looking for a free ride.

Afterwards, we drove the Va Beach strip and we pointed out some local points of interest and walked the beach shops with them and, in general, had a good day.

We ended up on Ft Story by late afternoon and stopped into the beach club at Ron's suggestion and found a table with a beach view. We were there to get some liquid refreshment and rest a little from our afternoon of walking. The waitress came to the table and gave us menus and said she would be right back and take our order.

As we looked at the menu the girls wanted to get one of the drinks with the little umbrellas in them and asked us to order what they wanted. Ron said, "you guys can ******* beer on a government reservation at 18, but you can't ******* hard alcohol unless you're 21" (that law would change because of the influence of MADD and some other organizations but back then that was the law). "We can't buy hard ******* for you on the base, as we could get in serious trouble".

About then, the waitress returned and took our order for four beers and some chips and dip, of course, she carded them to make sure they were 18, Abby was 19 and Sam was 20. After we placed the order, the girls went to the ladies room.

As they walked away, Ron smiled at me and said, "Now, we know for sure that they are 18 - I feel so much better. I thought they were but I just wanted to make sure". Like I have previously mentioned Ron was street-smart, actually, clever as hell, I would have never have thought of that.

While we ate our snack and drank a couple of beers each we made plans for the evening. We would go back to the camp ground and freshen up and change into dancing clothes and then head out to Va Beach and party.

Va Beach was renown for the bars and dance clubs along the beach walk. Weekends was a wall to wall party and featured Nationally known singers and acts. You had to wear decent clothes to get into the better clubs and there was a cover-charge to get in that started at a couple of bucks and went up as it got later and more crowded (many of the clubs were open until the wee hours of the morning.

We planned on going to the Peppermint Beach Club which was one of the most popular and largest of the dance clubs. That night Bill Deal and the Rhondels was the featured act. The Rhondels was a National act that had started in Va Beach and then went on to become a National act and played all over the US, returning to play Va Beach (their hometown) on a regular basis. They, basically, featured two white guys who played soul music and were one of the most popular dance club attractions of the time.

We got there early and there was already a long line to get in; we were in line about 45 minutes before we got inside and while we stood in line with our dates, we were drawing some attention from some of the locals. Or I should say
Ron and Abby were drawing some attention. Unlike when we were on base, these folks were not used to seeing a lot of race-mixing. Add to that the fact that Abby was being very clingy, they were drawing a lot of stares (this is just my observation - no one else in our group made mention or paid much attention).

When we were inside it was very crowded and we blended into the large crowd and it was better. We had a great time and danced the night away, trading partners and drinking a little too much. Abby was becoming pretty ******* and Sam, noticed this and since we were riding in her car and she was driving, she backed off on her drinking considerably.

We finally had all the fun we could stand and headed back to the camp ground a little after 1AM. It had been a great evening and we sang with the radio all the way home.

When we made it back to the Apache, we found the 12volt battery in the camper drained to the point that the interior lights were worthless. The only light we had was the ambient light from the lights around the shower building, which filtered into the camper and bathed everything with a soft-glow.
"Great time", said Ron as he and Abby headed, arm-in-arm, to the other end of the camper. They fell into the bed and began to make out, they had not bothered to close the privacy curtain and although the light was dim, we could see them kissing and caressing each other as they rid each other of their clothes.

Sam backed up to me and sat next to me on our bed as we, too, kissed, groped and disrobed. Soon we were all naked and shortly after that we were all making love. Of course, Sam and I were glued to Ron and Abby and watched their every move. I thought that they were not that interested in us and Abby wasn't, but I did notice that Ron was watching us and at one point Sam was riding me as I lay on my back massaging her breasts as she rose and fell, when I glanced over I found Abby and Ron doing much the same thing. Ron and Sam had their eyes locked on each other and I could see serious lust in the way they were looking at each other.

It wasn't long before the sounds of love-making and the rocking of the Apache brought us all to a climax and we fell to the beds cuddling and kissing in the afterglow of good-sex. Soon after The sweet even-breathing of sleep filled the camper, no snoring! Amazing! I think I was last to go and somewhere in there I slipped into sleep.

An over-loaded bladder woke me sometime later and as I groggily rolled over I realized I was in bed alone. I rolled over and slipped my feet into my shoes. I quietly slipped out of the camper and into a nearby grove of trees to relieve myself. As I stood there with a cool breeze blowing in my face, my head began to clear and I wondered where Sam was, I was assuming she, too, had to go and went to the shower/bathroom (us guys only needed a bush, girls, being more civilized needed better facilities).

And then I heard it the sound of moaning in a catacomb (or more than likely, the showers), muffled, but rising in pitch and intensity as the singer rose in erotic bliss - damn Ron! As I walked around the camper, I peeked into the window on Ron's end and sure enough, Abby lay, rolled up in a ball, peacefully sleeping - alone.

I crossed the trail and stood outside of the girls shower wall. Listening intently, I could hear the lovers approaching the peak of their coupling, I could hear flesh smacking against flesh and the grunts and moans of Sam and Ron as they finally got their wish and fucked each other silly. I had my cock in my hand and was stroking right along with them (this was, after all, great aural-erotica, the best I'd heard since I made tapes of Sharon cheating on me); it deserved a good masturbating audience. Sam was chanting "so good, so good, so fucking good" as a background to my shooting cum all over the shower building wall, and right on cue Sam gasped, I'm cumming, Oh God I'm cumming.

I slipped back to the camper and into bed. A few minutes later Sam slipped in next to me, I groaned and pretended to wake up and look at her. She said, "nature called". I replied, "How was He"?

There was a slight hesitation, and she said, "fucking magnificent" and she spooned me and we went back to sleep. . .

Sunday morning we were sleeping in. I was gently rocked awake by the rhythm of Ron and Abby's lovemaking behind their privacy screen; that and Sam's hand stroking my morning wood. We watched the shadow of Abby on the privacy screen, rising and falling as she rode Ron's cock, making little mewling noises as she neared her climax.

Sam sighed into my ear, "does he ever get enough"

Me - It looks like it's Abby that's insatiable.

Sam - it's both of them, hell all of us - I'm pretty horny myself.

Me - I have to take a whiz, I'll be right back and we'll help rock the trailer.

Sam - I'll be right here but I'm gonna start with out you, you'd better not take too long.

After everybody had satisfied their morning needs, the girls went back to sleep and Ron and I made a pot of coffee on the camper's stove and moved outside to ******* coffee and watch the world come alive.

Ron - man this has turned out to be an unexpected bonus, who would of thought that we would end up with a couple of good looking college girls moving in and keeping us company?

Me - you fucked my girl last night - asshole.

Ron - I did, but, I didn't set out to man. I went out to take a piss and she came out behind me and asked me to walk her to the bathroom. I did, and I was standing there waiting for her and she walked up behind me and reached around and grabbed my cock and pulled me into the women's shower - now what would you have done if it had been Abby and you?

Me - I would have fucked your girl last night - but your still an asshole.

Ron - These girls are leaving in the morning but I doubt if they will leave before we need to leave to go to work, and we need to be in uniform. They think we're civilians sooo at some point we're gonna have to come clean to them about our status.

Sam's voice came from behind us (she was standing on the door sill - and we had not heard her come up) - You're too late, we already know you're GIs, just not what kind. What has a girl got to do to get a cup of coffee around here?

As I was pouring Sam a cup, Abby staggered out and fished a coke out of the cooler and we all moved back outside, us in our chairs and the girls on the steps and door sill.

Me - so how did you know we were soldiers?

Sam - I'm an Army brat, my Dad retired when I was 14. I grew up around the military, you have an enlisted registration sticker on your vehicle. If you were civilians the sticker would be a different color. Anyway, we're not anti-military so it's no big deal.

Ron - so what to do today?

Abby - This our last day on the beach, before we head in-land, so we'd like to spend the day on the beach. Eat in a nice restaurant and then spend a quiet last night with our guys around the fire pit.

Sam - and then finish the night in the camper - in our "mini-commune". (this was a direct referral to a popular trend of the current "free-love" movement - every one shared everything, including each other. Interesting, very interesting.

To the beach . . .

Back