True Tales about Wives and Lovers

Slooowhand, I loved your story and it brings back some memories of my tour in Germany, just a few years after you were there.
Thanks for posting your past events, looking forward to hearing more.
Thanks for the kind comments. That was the first of three German tours, I will be back (maybe even closer to the time you were there).

It seems Germany was the interracial leader! We all saw American & German girls jumping on the black boys over there! Loved it!
I, actually, thought that some American girls became a little jealous of the German girls capturing the attention of "their" boys, and that there was some competitiveness going on as well. I think some began to wonder what they were missing.

I, actually, thought that some American girls became a little jealous of the German girls capturing the attention of "their" boys, and that there was some competitiveness going on as well. I think some began to wonder what they were missing.
Agree. All I'm sure of is black boys were getting a lot of white pussy! I think American girls knew they could fuck them over there & nobody back home would ever know.

Good Morning! Well, after a considerable delay, I'm back! Sorry for the long break but I had things I had to get done. Several of you (and one really determined little Fox) have asked for some new editions of my "life-story" so today I am determined to write the next chapter, or at least start the process.
Outstanding! You have a great way of story telling and I too have missed you writing/tale!:bigsmile:

Ron and I spent a long and lazy day on the beach with Abby and Sam. We stayed hydrated with a slow but steady intake of Michelob (this was before the big "Coors take over" and we thought drinking Michelob made us classier than the "Bud-drinkers" - LOL.

By late afternoon we had made our way back to the camp and were taking turns hitting the showers and getting ready to go out to eat. We planned to go to a seafood restaurant on Va Beach so us guys were dressed casual in shorts and beach shirts and the girls wore beach cover-ups (kind of a big shapeless dress they could slip on over their swimsuits - if they wore one). I didn't know about Abby but I knew that Sam wore nothing under hers (a fact that kept me highly-tuned-up all evening and trying constantly to feel Sam up and enjoy the feel of her young-tight body through the thin cotton material she wore. Knowing that she was naked under the coverup was very exciting and kept me in a semi-erect condition and my libido in high-gear.

As we stood in line at the restaurant entrance, we talked and joked like old friends. At one point Abby leaned into me to say something and I could feel the "free-swing" of her breasts against my arm, and I knew that the girls had carefully planned their outfits together and they intended to drive us guys nuts - IT WAS WORKING! I was ready to retreat to the camp right then but we were called and the girls ushered us into the restaurant to eat.

By the time we left the restaurant it was becoming dark and we decided to take a walk along the beach. Ron and Abby walked a few yards ahead and as we passed in and out of the lights along the public beach area the cone of light shone through Abby's coverup and we could see the full outline her small but voluptuous body, it was a shadow but a VERY sexy shadow. When in the shadows they would stop and kiss and run their hands over each other's body. Sam did our best to duplicate their every move. It was highly-charged and sexy but at the same time kind of laid back, as if we all knew each better a lot better (and longer) than we really had.

We had made a circuit and ended back at the parking area where our car was. Ron said, "what else would you girls like to do on your last night here"? Sam spoke up, "I think we'd just like to go back to camp" and Abby nodded her head in agreement. We piled in and headed back with "our-girls" tight against us as we drove. I would occasionally glance in the mirror and watch Ron and Abby make out in the back seat as Sam chewed on my ear and stroked my cock through my shorts - it was a vey erotic ride and over way to soon but just in time, I think if it had been much longer we would have had to pull over for some relief.

When we arrived at the camp, Ron made as if to start a fire in the pit but (always in charge) Sam said, "let's go inside". We weren't about to argue, the air was charged with sexual energy and we were all about to burst. Once inside the girls disappeared behind the curtain at Ron's end of the camper. We could hear them giggling and whispering behind the curtain for several minutes before they reappeared, Ron and I were sitting in chairs facing each other by the dinette and the girls sat in our laps and began making out with us. After a few minutes Sam stopped and retrieved a pouch she had sat on the table and we stopped and watched curiously as she fished around in the pouch. Sam pulled a fat joint and lighter out of the pouch and lit the joint. She took a big drag, held it and then exhaled into my face. Smiling at me she said, "time to get mellow" as she passed the joint to Abby.

Ron and I looked at each other for a long moment and Ron shrugged and took the joint Abby was passing to him and took a big drag before handing it to me.

Thus began my lifelong unsuccessful relationship with pot. Taking the joint and smoking it was a big step. Fortunately the War on *******
was just beginning and the Army had not yet gone to the wide-spread random ******* testing program yet and this really was the first time I had ever tried any type of illegal *******. I'm sure that Ron (growing up in B-mo) had some experience but where I grew up I only knew one other kid I grew up with that was arrested for ******* use. Our ******* of choice was beer and I used my share of it.

I thought it hilarious that us seasoned old soldiers were being provided ******* by college ******* but I was in the moment so I gave it shot. What I discovered was that although it did make me mellow it also rendered me fairly useless. I have tried it a couple of other times in my life and was rewarded with about the same results. The good news is that it has kept me from trying other ******* (I apparently have a low tolerance for mind altering substances) - except beer - LOL.

We shared Sam's joint and made out with our girls, soon Sam and Abby drifted together in the center of the room and began kissing in that soft sensuous way that only girls can. Sam's hands slid down to Abby's ass and then the hem of her dress and pulled it up and off of her, sure enough - naked as could be. Abby returned the favor and as they kissed and ground against one another Ron reached for the switch and cut the lights off.

For a moment the camper went dark and then as our eyes adjusted, Sam and Abby came into view. The only light now was the light streaming in from the shower-room lights. The girl's sensuous dance in the dim lights and shadows was further filtered by my pot-fog and the whole scene was very erotic.

the girls both reached a hand out to Ron and as he took their hands they pulled him between them. They began to kiss and run their hands over his body and to strip the clothes from him; soon he was as naked as they were and they pressed into him, front and back as they kissed and caressed him. He returned their kisses and touches and they all swayed together, a mass of black and white intertwined and melting together.

Despite the circumstances, Ron was only semi-erect. I on the other hand was hard as a rock. I had slipped out of my clothes as they had stripped Ron and in my current condition I was content watching and stroking my cock.

They moved to Ron's bed and Sam sat on the bed and began licking and sucking Ron's cock as Abby stood behind him with her body pressed tightly against him as she massaged his balls and cock and kissed his back. After a few minutes, Sam stood and pushed Ron onto the bed on his back and mounted him. She leaned over him and reached back and grasped his now hard cock, she rubbed the head up and down her pussy, gathering the copious juices to aid in penetration. I had an excellent view and watched as she slowly lowered herself onto him. The contrast of his black cock sliding slowly and sensuously into her white pussy was intoxicating. Sam slowly rose until only the head of his cock was in her and then she would slowly sink back down on him, swallowing him to the hilt. As she would rise above him, the fit was so tight her pussy would cling to his cock as if it couldn't stand to let him go.

Abby had moved on to the bed too and swung a leg over Ron's head and lowered her dripping pussy to his lips. As Ron began to lick at her clit, she and Sam began to kiss and massage each other's breasts and run their heads through each other's hair. It was a very erotic vision and lasted until Sam began to pick up speed and it became impossible for the girls to kiss as Sam hammered Ron into the mattress.

Abby looked across at me and slowly climbed off of Ron's bed and crossed the room. As she approached me she never quit looking in my eyes and she swung her leg over me, reached between her legs and grasped my cock. She guided me into her as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Having fucked Ron several times, Abby had no problem sliding my cock all the way into her and she began riding me with a steady rhythm while she kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Across the room, Ron and Sam were reaching a peak and Abby rushed to join them in their climax, slamming her body against mine as hard and fast as she could. It seemed as though everyone came at the same time, except me. I never did cum, I stayed hard but just didn't cum. It was the pot, I guess and in later life I had a similar experience which confirmed it. Although I didn't enjoy an orgasm, it was pretty heady being such a stud.

We continued to pair up and fuck around most of the night. At one time I fell asleep and woke to find Ron sitting on his bed while both girls worked feverishly on his cock. I watched until he came with Sam quickly capping his cock with her mouth and swallowed his cum. I dozed again (another problem with me and pot - staying awake) only to wake with Abby sucking hard on my cock which she had brought back to attention. As I watched her beautiful "girl-next-door" face bobbing on my cock and then pushing down hard swallowing most of my cock while she looked at me with those gorgeous eyes, I finally achieved that long awaited orgasm. Abby did her best to swallow it all but I had a built up reserve and some ran down her chin, she looked at me with a sneaky little grin as she caught it with her finger and popped it back into her mouth - I swear, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

To be continued , , ,

Morning found us kissing the girls goodbye and struggling off to work. Sam and Abby were going to hit the road soon after us but were still packing their car and getting their stuff ready. Sam's parting words to me were, "We're gonna see you guys again - this isn't goodbye, it's I'll see ya". At the time I thought - Sure . . . little did I know.

Back at base we beat a hasty retreat to the mess hall and were drowning our pain and lack of sleep in GI coffee when the unit clerk stopped at our table. "The adjutant wants to see both of you this morning - he's got some news for you", he said and laughed as he walked away.

Ron and I just looked at each other with that "this can't be good look".

A half-hour later found us standing in front of the Lt's desk. "You guys have been replaced by properly trained and certified instructors, and you've done such a great job here the Department of the Army has decided to give you a shot at another job that needs filling and where you can do great service to your country". We both stood there waiting for the next words to be "you're both being sent back to Nam". Instead, he said, "you've been selected for review for possible reassignment to US Army Recruiting Command (Ah - the reason for the clerk's amusement). You will need to report to the District Team this afternoon at 1300 at Post Headquarters for interviews. If they determine that you are good candidates, you'll begin out-processing tomorrow for reassignment".

This was not good news. In fact, to us, the only thing worse would be to be sent back to Nam. The war was at a fever pitch and was very unpopular. Recruiting was a tough and thankless job and many a career was being lost for "poor-performance" by our peers who were trying to convince ******* to go marching off to an unpopular war.

None-the-less, by late afternoon we were both at S-1 (the personnel center) filling out dream sheets about where we wanted to be assigned after finishing the Recruiting/Career Counselor course at Ft Benjamin Harrison, Indiana. My three choices were my home town, Texas and Tennessee. Ron was hoping for Baltimore, Virginia (he liked it there) and Atlanta. We were told we would get our assignments later at Ft Ben. The next day we began out processing.

to be continued . . .

Last edited:
Four weeks later Ron and I were two weeks into the Recruiter/Guidance Counselor course at Ft Ben and had just gotten our final recruiting station assignments. We were not going to be in the same station but after training we were both going to be assigned to a station in Pa and would both be under the Pittsburgh DRC (District Recruiting Command), Beth was also to be assigned to the Pittsburgh DRC (Oh yeah, Beth our fellow Ft Story instructor was also assigned to recruiting and was with us at Ft Ben for training). The Women's Army Corps (WACs) was still in existence, in those days, and the female recruiters were not assigned to stations but worked out of the DRCs and helped all of the recruiters when dealing with female applicants.

Beth did not like being placed on recruiting duty any more than Ron or me but we were all kind of blackmailed into "volunteering" with the veiled threat of assignment to Nam and we all ended up joining the recruiting *******.

We all arrived at Ft Ben after a short 1 week leave to visit family and 2 days travel time. We were all in the same class (they were actually running 24 hours and teaching 3 classes at the same time in 3 eight hour shifts - we were in the 1400 - 2200 shift) and Ron and I were roommates in the BEQ (Bachelor Enlisted Quarters) and Beth had a NCO room at the WAC barracks. Since we would only be there a couple of months there was no sense in looking for off-post housing. Because we came together from our previous assignment we became the "Three Musketeers" and hung out together during and after duty.

My week at home went by too fast and although Sharon wasn't happy that I was ditching her again while I went to training, she was excited that afterwards not only would our family be together again, but we would almost be civilians and living (we thought) like normal people for a change. I was surprised that Ron didn't come home with me (to visit his future wife and my sister-in-law haha) but he returned to Baltimore for his leave and met us at Ft Ben.

It was our habit to go off post and eat at an all-night diner after we finished our class and before hitting our racks. Our little group consisted of the Three Musketeers and Judy a little gal that Ron had befriended within a week of our class beginning. Judy was a white girl (I gave Ron a hard time about that, kidding him about only chasing white girl tail, his only reply was, "I admit it man, I'm adicted to that stuff") Judy was small - maybe 5'2" - 110 lbs and was what most people would describe as "plain" or "average". brown hair, brown eyes, not ugly, not pretty, no outstanding body feature, or flaw - you know - average . . . except she was smart as a whip and funny as hell. She had a dry sense of humor and would say something hilarious that you wouldn't get at first and then end up laughing your ass off.

What brought Judy into our group (besides an obvious crush she had on Ron) was that she was a local girl, born and raised in Indianapolis, she was our resident expert and guide for all things local.

The second time she joined us and after we found out she was a local we were all complaining about how, for the size of the city, there was nothing to do and Judy says, "How about we all go see the Rolling Stones next week".

Me - Excuse me, I thought you said Rolling Stones.

Judy - I did.

Beth - The Rolling Stones in Indianapolis?

Judy - Yep, next week - in the convention center, it's part of their U.S. tour.

Ron - why haven't we heard anything about it?

Judy - Oh it's sold out, been sold out for months.

Me - And we would get in - how?

Judy - my brother works there and he can get us in to work crowd control.

Ron - Security? No way - I've heard about the ******* that goes down at Stone's concerts.

Judy - No not security, the cops are there for that, this is just taking tickets, directing people and helping out the convention staff. The only hang up is it's on a class night and we would need to get out of class early, we would have to be there by 6:30Pm.

To make a long story short, with a little planning and some deception to our instructors, it all came together and what a blast (I couldn't hear again for 2 days). Midnight found us sitting on my car drinking beer and watching the taillights of cars trying to get out of the grid-locked parking areas, there was no need to try to go anywhere so like a lot of other people we were just watching and waiting. Ron was leaning against the trunk and Judy, who cleans up pretty good and looks a lot better in a mini skirt than fatigues was leaning against him, she was kind of tucked in under his arm and had obviously staked a claim on him.

Like the good-buddies we were, Beth and I stood near-by sipping beer and talking about the concert (we were obviously together but not a couple). Beth cleaned up REAL good and I would have been proud to have been here date but our relationship just hadn't gone there. She was letting her blonde hair grow out some (I think in an effort to better fit in with her soon to be civilian target audience). She wore tight jeans and a sexy blouse and sandals and she look good - VERY GOOD. She leaned in to me and made the comment that apparently Judy had found a weak-spot in our group and was claiming it; we both laughed but realized at the same time that it was true.

Since Judy's was from Indianapolis, she was staying at home, not on base so we headed to her house to drop her off before returning to base, Beth and I in the front seat and Ron and Judy in the back (on the way to the concert it had been guys in the front and girls in the back but that dynamic had changed). As we drove Ron and Judy sat close to one another and I could hear Judy whispering and giggling. Ron was not resisting and they were making out like two teeny-boppers, occasionally, I would glance in the mirror and catch them kissing and although I could not see it, I knew their exploring hands were at work.

When we arrived at Judy's, they both got out and saying they just wanted to talk for awhile and that Judy would use her folks car to return Ron to base, they closed the door and off they went. Beth and I looked at each other and Beth rolled her eyes and said, "see you guys later" and we drove away.

We rode in silence for a few minutes until Beth finally said what we were both thinking. "Talk, my ass" she chuckled. Actually, what the voyeur in me was thinking was - I'd love to watch them talk. We rode a while longer and Beth said, "I'm hungry, let's go to the diner". So we ended up eating a late late Supper (or early breakfast) at the diner while our friends were off "talking". Later I dropped Beth off at the Wac shack and headed to the BEQ.

The BEQ, being occupied by only NCOs, was a come and go as you pleased kind of place with no charge of quarters or other type of duty personnel in place. At 2 in the morning, it was deserted. I walked down the hall to our room, unlocked the door and stepped into the room To my surprise, Ron was in his rack. Then I noticed that there was a suspicious lump in the covers on the other side of Ron. Ron lay there with a sheepish grin on his face; he raised a finger to his lips in the classic "SHHHH" gesture and I sighed and made my way to my side of the room without turning on the lights (now, how good of a friend was I?) I briefly contemplated sleeping in my car, but quickly rejected that idea (not THAT good of a friend). If it didn't bother them, then it wouldn't bother me. This was, after all, my room too.

I stripped to my underwear and slid into my bed. The fire light cast a soft red glow over the room and I lay there quietly trying to hear if there were any erotic sounds coming from the other side of the room. After a few minutes I was rewarded by the sound of soft kissing and the rustling of covers. Although I pretended to be asleep I strained to hear what was happening nearby. Soon, through slit eyes, I could see that Ron lay on his back and Judy was laying on top of him, rubbing her body against Ron's as they kissed and caressed one another. Then I began to hear the wet sounds of penetration and slow-gentle fucking. Judy murmured "so good - better than I expected - so fucking good". I was getting my wish to watch and listen to them "talk". I began to quietly stroke my now erect cock in time to their love-making. Judy looked my way and after studying me for a moment, she must have decided I was asleep (or maybe she just wanted to show off), either way I didn't care because she slowly rose up until with her hands on Ron's chest and the covers sliding down her back she proceeded to ride Ron's cock with determination. As she rode up and down the covers slid further off until I could see her breasts, which were actually bigger than I thought and her ass which, also, was pleasantly plump. She definitely had the youthful body that was tight and well proportioned (it's amazing what fatigues can hide). In the pale light, I could barely see Ron but the red-cast of the fire light brought him out of the shadows and the rise and fall of Judy's pale body made quite an image. It looked like a fair maiden, full of lust, riding the prong of a demon with abandon and I thought of the Stone's song "Sympathy for the devil" as I came; or I should say, "we came". To the sounds of heavy "recovery-breathing" and sloppy-kisses, I fell asleep.

The sound of someone rising and going to the latrine, along with the light streaming in the window, woke me at a time earlier than normal and I looked to see Judy in her bra and panties disappearing into the toilet - like I said before, "nice ass". I rolled over and fell back to sleep and the next time I woke it was almost noon and I was alone in the room; my first thought was, "was this a dream"? My second was - "I need coffee - bad" . . .
T

Back