True Tales about Wives and Lovers

ON WITH THE STORY . . .

I made it back to the bug without a problem and drove off of the kaserne, headed to my own kaserne across town. As the gate guard waved me onto my kaserne I thought, "there is no place quite as deserted as a US Army kaserne, in Germany, at this time of the morning - not a soul in sight".

I had anticipated that I would end up in exactly this situation (Nothing to do and no where to go, in the middle of the night) and I had no intention of sleeping in the bug so I had set up a cot in my section room which was located in the basement of my unit's barracks. There was a back entrance from the parking lot and I could easily get to my section room without being seen. I set my digital watch to alarm at 0530 and crashed.

I was up as the charge-of-quarters began the morning routine and slipped out to my car and drove to the nearby mess hall for some coffee with my buddies before heading home to retrieve the girls.

At my quarters, I complained to Sharon (who looked amazingly fresh and rested - how does she do that?) that there was no way to cleanup at the inspection site because of a broken water pipe. I grabbed a quick shower and shave and changed into a fresh uniform and we were off!

On the way to the appt. I probed Sharon about her activities while I was "gone", and she gave not a clue about her sex-capades in my absence.

For the next few weeks, things were quiet and our normal dull routines dominated our schedules. The only event that was remarkable was the annual "family-day". Every year our unit would host a family-day, which gave the families a chance to come into the company area and see the facilities, what we did and meet one another. It featured food provided by the mess hall and fun and games "picnic-style" around the company area.

The troops had set up some GP medium tents and tables at the back of the parking area on the grass for people to meet, eat and greet. Sharon had taken the girls and set up in one corner of one of the tents and we had made plates for the girls and ourselves and were eating lunch. A lot of the other families were set up in a similar fashion and the Commander, XO and First Sergeant were walking around visiting with the families as they ate.

I looked up to see our XO and his wife, Becky, coming towards our table as they worked their way through the families. I though to my self - now this should be interesting (at this point, neither lady knew who the other was and neither knew what I knew about their "late-night-activities").

Sharon was busy with the girls and did not look up until they were at our table. Observing their reactions carefully, I stood up and introduced everyone to one another. They both covered up their previous knowledge, brilliantly; but if you were watching closely, you could see the surprise on their faces and the recognition in their eyes as they met and made small-talk.

As is usual in these situations the small-talk was just that - small (and unremarkable) except for this exchange between the ladies:

Sharon - Pleased to meet you - smiling.

Becky - You, too, are you all enjoying family-day?

Sharon - Yes, It's fun to see where Gary spends so much of his time and the people he works with.

Becky - I think it is a big help to have more knowledge about what goes on up here, too.

slight pause in the conversation.

Becky - I've never seen you at one of our "wives-meetings" (the XO's wife was in charge of the meetings for the unit's wives, an unofficial group which would meet monthly to discuss what was going on in the unit and socialize as well as stick together to help one another when the men were away), we would love to have you join us.

Sharon - I've thought about coming once or twice, but I'm usually tied up with the girls.

Becky - The good news is, we're now meeting in the rec-center and we have baby-care set up in another room so the ******* can meet and play as the ladies meet. No pressure, just give it a thought and if you have any questions, give me a call, our quarters phone number is on the unit alert roster. Just give me a call sometime - I'd love to talk to you some more (it was hard to see it but Becky put a little more emphasis on the last sentence.

Sharon - Sure, I'll give you a call.

More pleasantries were exchanged and they moved on.

Me - Are you really going to call her? (this would be a departure from Sharon's normal mode of staying more-or-less disengaged from the military-machine).

Sharon - Sure - why not? She seems nice enough. Besides, who knows, we might have a lot in common (sneaky little smile on her lips).

Sharon - She's very attractive, isn't she?

Me - that she is (well - this should be interesting) . . . .

Last edited:
ON WITH THE STORY . . .

I made it back to the bug without a problem and drove off of the kaserne, headed to my own kaserne across town. As the gate guard waved me onto my kaserne I thought, "there is no place quite as deserted as a US Army kaserne, in Germany, at this time of the morning - not a soul in sight".

I had anticipated that I would end up in exactly this situation (Nothing to do and no where to go, in the middle of the night) and I had no intention of sleep in in the bug so I had set up a cot in my section room which was located in the basement of my unit's barracks. There was a back entrance from the parking lot and I could easily get to my section room without being seen. I set my digital watch to alarm at 0530 and crashed.

I was up as the charge-of-quarters began the morning routine and slipped out to my car and drove to the nearby mess hall for some coffee with my buddies before heading home to retrieve the girls.

At my quarters, I complained to Sharon (who looked amazingly fresh and rested - how does she do that?) that there was no way to cleanup at the inspection site because of a broken water pipe. I grabbed a quick shower and shave and changed into a fresh uniform and we were off!

On the way to the appt. I probed Sharon about her activities while I was "gone", and she gave not a clue about her sex-capades in my absence.

For the next few weeks, things were quiet and our normal dull routines dominated our schedules. The only event that was remarkable was the annual "family-day". Every year our unit would host a family-day, which gave the families a chance to come into the company area and see the facilities, what we did and meet one another. It featured food provided by the mess hall and fun and games "picnic-style" around the company area.

The troops had set up some GP medium tents and tables at the back of the parking area on the grass for people to meet, eat and greet. Sharon had taken the girls and set up in one corner of one of the tents and we had made plates for the girls and ourselves and were eating lunch. A lot of the other families were set up in a similar fashion and the Commander, XO and First Sergeant were walking around visiting with the families as they ate.

I looked up to see our XO and his wife, Becky, coming towards our table as they worked their way through the families. I though to my self - now this should be interesting (at this point, neither lady knew who the other was and neither knew what I knew about their "late-night-activities".

Sharon was busy with the girls and did not look up until they were at our table. Observing their reactions carefully, I stood up and introduced everyone to one another. They both covered up their previous knowledge, brilliantly; but if you were watching closely, you could see the surprise on their faces and the recognition in their eyes as they met and made small-talk.

As is usual in these situations the small-talk was just that - small (and unremarkable) except for this exchange between the ladies:

Sharon - Pleased to meet you - smiling.

Becky - You, too, are you all enjoying family-day?

Sharon - Yes, It's fun to see where Gary spends so much of his time and the people he works with.

Becky - I think it is a big help to have more knowledge about what goes on up here, too.

slight pause in the conversation.

Becky - I've never seen you at one of our "wives-meetings" (the XO's wife was in charge of the meetings for the unit's wives, an unofficial group which would meet monthly to discuss what was going on in the unit and socialize as well as stick together to help one another when the men were away), we would love to have you join us.

Sharon - I've thought about coming once or twice, but I'm usually tied up with the girls.

Becky - The good news is, we're now meeting in the rec-center and we have baby-care set up in another room so the ******* can meet and play as the ladies meet. No pressure, just give it a thought and if you have any questions, give me a call, our quarters phone number is on the unit alert roster. Just give me a call sometime - I'd love to talk to you some more (it was hard to see it but Becky put a little more emphasis on the last sentence.

Sharon - Sure, I'll give you a call.

More pleasantries were exchanged and they moved on.

Me - Are you really going to call her? (this would be a departure from Sharon's normal mode of staying more-or-less disengaged from the military-machine).

Sharon - Sure - why not? She seems nice enough. Besides, who knows, we might have a lot in common (sneaky little smile on her lips).

Sharon - She's very attractive, isn't she?

Me - that she is (well - this should be interesting) . . . .
Also true with Susan. One of the Officers wives recruited other white wives into their BBC whores club and made arrangements for the sex parties. Not uncommon that the officers wives were the most active whores but they also wanted the usually younger white enlisted wives to join them.

Without boring you with all of the details, over the next few weeks, Sharon and Becky became as "thick as thieves". Sharon became Becky's "right hand woman" and they were together at least once a week (or more). They needed to have a "girls-meeting" at least once a month to make plans for the wives-group and to have a girl's night out and "socialize". That, coupled, with the regular meetings of the wives group (held during the daytime) made the last few months of our tour very interesting.

Becky always picked Sharon up and brought her back later than I would have expected and they would always be a little "******* and disorderly". The main thing I noticed in Sharon was her pussy seemed to remain in a somewhat more "relaxed" condition. she was obviously getting a regular supply of someone (or someones) larger cock(s).

I would end up at home"baby-sitting" and outside of the loop of Sharon's activities. We did still have an occasional "party" with Steve and Kathy or one of our other swinging-friends, but for the most part Becky dominated the majority of Sharon's free-time.

I finally decided that I had been kept in the dark long enough and I needed to know more about what was going on. The next time Sharon told me of an upcoming "girls-night-out", I made some arrangements of my own.

When they left, I made a call and a few minutes later, my sitter showed up (I had arranged to have the ******* of our motor sergeant watch the girls - since she was not our "regular" sitter, only I knew about her), I began my slow but methodical search for Sharon and Becky. I cruised Becky's "off-base" apartment and there was no sign of them, I went by the weight-lifting gym and, again, no sign (I really expected to find them there).

So far, this was a bust and I was about to give up when I decided I'd cruise the "downtown" area in case they were clubbing at one of the many GI hangouts located there. Bingo! I found Becky's car parked close to a club that was known as a "mixed-race" hangout that was frequented by many of the black soldiers and German girls in our little town.

There was no way I could go in there and not be noticed but they did have an outside "bier-garten" that catered to a more diverse crowd and I could slip in and maybe go unnoticed. I, carefully, checked it out and was able to see that they were not in the outside area and I was able to find a isolated table which was both out of the way and yet offered a full-view of the outside area and a partial-view of the inside, as well. I ordered a beer and settled in to watch for awhile.

From my table, I could see part of the dance floor and after a while I saw Becky and then Sharon dancing with a variety of young black guys as they would pass thru my viewpoint. These guys were not anyone I knew and just appeared to be random guys they were partying with, dancing and doing some grinding and in a couple of cases, I saw some groping and kissing as well. The girls were having a good time and I was really surprised that they were making such a public-display of their "party-attitude"; they didn't seem to be worried at all about being seen.

I had stayed about as long as I dared and had, in fact, noticed that a couple of the people in the bier-garten had noticed me and were probably wondering what I was doing there so I paid my tab and headed back to the bug.

I moved the bug to a good parking area that allowed me to see Becky's car and also in the street-side windows of the club. I could occasionally get a glimpse of the girls in the club and also would know if they left. It was awhile, but eventually, they came out of the club. They both appeared to be pretty loaded and each had a young black stud on their arm. They ended up by Becky's car and the guys had them leaning against the car (side by side) as they kissed and felt them up (again, a surprising display of "public-affection"), I could only assume that they were well-known here and felt safe in their activities because they were surrounded by "friends".

Eventually, the guys got in a nearby car and the girls got in Becky's car and everyone drove away. I followed the girls at a safe distance (the guys were long-gone) and they headed across town towards the other kaserne. I figured they were headed for the weight-gym, but when they were on-base, instead of turning onto the loop that went to the gym they stayed straight ahead and passed the center-section of the kaserne. I had to drop way back and turn off my lights at that point to avoid detection and eventually there were few buildings and the area turned into what looked like a small park. I drove slowly into the area. This was not an area I was familiar with and later I would find out that it was a family picnic area with some playground equipment for the ******* and a softball field. It was where the units on this kaserne had their "field-days" and family-days.

The girls drove towards the ball-field and I could see the car that their guy-friends from downtown had left in, waiting for them. I pulled behind a small park-maintenance building and turned off the bug. I, quietly, got out of the bug and following an old wall and some trees and shrubs, I moved closer to the parked cars. This place was a good ways from the main body of the kaserne and was remarkably isolated, quiet and dark - a perfect rendezvous spot.

By the time I moved to what looked like a concession stand, where I could see, they had moved into some small bleachers by home-plate and were making out with their "date". Sharon was kissing her guy and vigorously rubbing his cock through his jeans. He was, surprisingly, a smallish dude, maybe 5'6" or so. That was a bit of a surprise because she tended to go for big burly men.

Becky's date WAS a big burly man and he already had the Summer-dress she was wearing off of her shoulders and down to her waist and he was mauling her breasts as he kissed her; she, too, being a fast worker had his cock out and was massaging it with both hands as he stood between her long legs and fucked into her hands with gusto.

Sharon's guy swung around and sat on the bleacher next to her and she turned and stood between his legs as she swallowed (or at least tried to swallow) his cock. I, now, could see the attraction. What he lacked in height, he made up for with cock-size. He had a cock that looked to be a good rival for Steve's manly-meat, and Sharon worked on it with great enthusiasm as he threw his head back and grunted and moaned his approval.

Becky was still holding her man's cock with both hands (he, too had a keeper - although she had both hands on it, when he fucked forward - it still protruded several inches past her hands. Becky, who obviously did not have on bra or panties, guided his cock into her and using her hands to keep him from going too far, too fast, watched as he slowly sank most of his cock into her wet and willing pussy.

Sharon moved up the bleachers until she was straddling her man. Pulling her short skirt up and her panties to the side she lowered herself onto his hard - waiting cock. The whole group was fucking together as if it was a well-practiced routine (and it, well, might have been). The bleachers creaked and groaned as they twisted, fucked and slammed into each other's body.

I, too, had my cock-in-hand and was stroking to the rhythm of their fucking. Sharon's date picked her up and swung her around so she was on her back and he could drive his cock into her with more control of the action. The two men looked almost as if they were in a competition as they slammed their cocks into the girls as hard and fast as they could. The girls were moaning, squealing and praising them for the fantastic fuck they were receiving. I would say, at this point, that these girls had become really good friends.

I shot my load onto the side of the concession stand as the guys seemed to just be getting started. Becky's guy stopped moving and held his large cock in place as Becky fucked him, she rested her upper-body on her elbows on the bleacher step while she moved her hips in a rapid fire motion, fucking herself on his cock as she kissed him feverishly. The guy couldn't stand it any more and growled a Loud Fuck girl! As he came. He grabbed her hips with both hands and slammed into her between spurts of cum and she came also, saying "Fuck Me - Oh my God - Fuuuccckkk ME!

Sharon's guy had flipped her onto her belly on the bleacher steps and she was pushing back and grinding her pussy onto his cock. She was using both hands, braced against a step as he pounded into her doggy style. They, too, followed their friend's example and soon came all over each other moaning and cussing and collapsing onto the bleachers.

I wasn't sure if they were done or going to go another round but I figured this was a good time to slip away. As they were recovering, I moved back to my car and got in quietly. I wasn't sure if they would hear me start or not, but there was a good chance they would as it was so quiet out here. Being behind the building would help and my plan was to start up and drive straight out, keeping the building between me and the ball field.

I started up and drove slowly and quietly away, as I cleared the entrance I turned on my lights and accelerated away. I headed home. paid off the babysitter and made a bourbon and coke (mostly bourbon) and sat contemplating what I had learned. I now know where Becky got her male-friends and it was pretty concerning, she was being very public with her actions and now she had Sharon involved too. It wasn't what they were doing that bothered me as much as how they were doing it. It seemed very reckless to me and I wasn't sure what to do about it.

To be continued . . .

I'm going to try to write today - work is keeping me occupied for the moment.
Familar with the swinging with military white couples as you descibe and with officer vs enlisted accept where it was white officer wives and black enlisted men. Always somewhat discrete because could ruin mans career or at minimum get him transferred and usually to someplace like Guam or Deigo Garcia or Vietnam. Mature officers who had been swinging for years were often nasty bitches who used up the young hung men quickly. Whoa to the young black enlisted man who thought he was Alpha or said something not respectfull about her. Blacks learned quickly to keep silent and secret. Hell to pay if they were found out. But so many Hot white wives after the BBC with husbands away on deployment. Many had ******* too but that did not seem to matter or interfere.

I decided not to do anything sudden or rash but rather to give this situation more time and investigation before I decided on any actions. When Sharon came in she appeared to be very ******* but I think a good part of that was faked so that she wouldn't have to deal with any questions I might have. She went straight to the bathroom and showered and crashed immediately after.

A few days later I was in the motor pool doing "motor-stables" (vehicle maintenance period that all members of the unit participated in), when Lt Smith approached me and said he wanted to talk to me - privately; we walked to the edge of the motor line, where we could talk.

Me - Yes-Sir - what's up?

He - Sergeant, I'll come straight to the point - as you know, our wives are very "in to each other" (a term people used at the time which I'm still not quite sure what it means).

Me - Yes Sir.
Me (what I thought) - If you only knew.

He - I think it would be to our best interest if we could get them to spend a little less time together.

Me - Yes Sir.
Me (what I thought) - Sharon is the least of your problems.

He - I know they are going to be together sometimes because of the "wives-group" BullShit, but if we could cut some of the other get-togethers, I think it would be better-all the way around.

Me - Yes - Sir.
Me (what I thought) - You mean like the times when they are fucking half the black guys from the tanker unit on the other kaserne?

He - After all, Becky is an officer's wife and she shouldn't be so familiar with an enlisted man's wife. It just doesn't look good.

Me - Yes Sir.
Me - (what I thought) - What an arrogant Asshole!

He - Plus I think Sharon is not the best influence for Becky, they ******* way too much when they're together; they may be safe drinking at your quarters but then Becky ends up driving home half-smashed and sooner or later she's gonna get caught.

Me - Yes Sir.
Me - (what I thought) - My God! He doesn't have a clue! Becky isn't at my quarters drinking, her and Sharon are out partying their ass off and then fucking their friends in some bleachers. And they've already been caught - by me. Becky's is not drinking because of Sharon's influence but because she realized she's married to your sorry ass!

He - I want you to talk to your wife and try to get her to cut back on the time she spends with Becky, you know, make some excuses to not meet as much - don't hurt her feelings, just have Sharon get too busy to meet so much.

Me - Yes Sir!
Me (what I thought) - I hope you're holding your breath while I do this, you fucking freak. (I immediately resolved to not say anything to Sharon.
Me - (what else I thought) - I gotta fuck his wife before the ******* hits the fan, actually I NEED to fuck Becky and not just because she looks so good!

He - Well that's it, then, dismissed Sergeant.

And he turned on his heel and walked away.

I'm sure those of you who have been in the military have had a similar conversation as the preceding one with someone who outranked you and then watched them walk away as you wondered how they ever learned anything.

Next - the girls pull a train . . .

After the XO's visit I pretty much resolved to adopt a "watch-and-see" attitude. Sharon and I were due to rotate stateside soon and that would break off the relationship between the girls and that would be the end of it.
I wasn't about to stir up a mess.

For the first couple of weeks, the girls did seem to be avoiding each other and did not get together in the evenings or go out. I think the Lt. must have told Becky to cut it back and she was, at least, pretending to go along with his request. What he didn't know, was that they were getting together at my quarters during the day; I knew this because I would occasionally go home at lunch time and had run into Becky a couple of times.

At the same time, Becky's old man began to screw with me at work. I'm not sure why, but he began showing up in my area and always found things he didn't like and seemed to be constantly in my *******. When he called me in and gave me an official counseling statement over a fairly trivial matter, my "full-alert" system went off. This was the pattern usually adopted by someone who has it in for you and is documenting a case on you so they can pursue some kind of punishment. I immediately went into CYA "cover your ass" mode.

I decided to set my reel to reel up to record and the next time I went home at lunch and Becky was there (when no one was looking) I turned it on and went back to work. When I checked the tape later and listened to the girls conversation I discovered a couple of things. #1 - Becky and the Lt were not getting along at home (lots of bitching and complaining by Becky to Sharon about the Lt.), #2 - The next one of our "inspection trips", which was scheduled for the following week, the girls had big plans. They never said exactly what they were up to, although they both said it was something neither of them had done before and they were excited to try "it". They definitely were planning a party of some kind.

Becky's old man was on my case, big time, and, that week, had me in for another formal counseling session and I decided it was time to get into a more active defensive posture before his lousy "home-life" fucked up my career.

After some serious thought, I hatched a plan. It was going to be risky but not as risky as sitting on my ass waiting for this shithead to do me in.

Our Brigade training NCO was a friend of mine and a few weeks ago he had shown me a new machine they had gotten in. It was a Sony PortaPak, a video recorder that the Army had purchased for units to use to record their training and events. It was a camera that attached to a portable recorder and it could be carried and used by one person; it was a big improvement over the old machines which took two people to carry and operate. It also could be played back immediately and watched on the viewfinder as well as on a TV- another improvement. This machine was the forerunner of what would become the camcorder in the future). The training NCO had suggested that we might want to take it along on one of our inspection trips to tape the team in action. I contacted him and arranged to borrow the recorder and some tapes for our next trip.
My plan called for me to drive back after the first days inspection was over (the unit we were inspecting was about an hour from our garrison) and to try to find the girls. It would be a risky move (unauthorized absence) and I would have to drive back to the inspection site, too and wouldn't get much sleep, but it was a chance I was willing to take.

After the first day of inspection, the XO, in keeping with his new program of screwing with me, put me in charge of a last minute inspection module which delayed me from getting on the road until almost 2000hrs, I made good time and was back before 2100hrs. I cruised my quarters and Becky's apartment with no sign of the girls. I cruised the downtown bar area - same results. I went over to the other kaserne and parked outside the ball-field area where I had watched them before. I slipped into the darkened recreation area and still nothing. As I was getting ready to head back downtown I decided to swing around the gym loop and - Bingo! Becky's car was parked along side the gym.

I parked at the snack bar and pulled the Sony's case onto the passenger seat and took it with me. Looking around to make sure no one was close by, I quietly got out of the bug and headed for the alley alongside the gym, Once in the alley and out of sight I took the Sony out of the case and hooked it up and made it ready to record.

When I got to the rear of the gym, I could see good light coming from the windows of the mat room. I could also see a dim light coming from Jack's quarters. I moved, carefully, up the stairs (it was slow going because of the camera and recorder I was hauling - it may have been made for one person to operate, but no one had said it was easy).

I looked out on to the mat room and immediately saw Becky. She was in her bra and panties, on her hands and knees. She was crawling from one black cock to another, there were 7 black cocks of varying sizes attached to 7 young black guys who were sitting on various pieces of equipment, stroking their meat and waiting on Becky's arrival. She worked on each for a couple of minutes before moving to the next guy. Sharon was nowhere in sight.

I moved quietly over to Jack's window and found Sharon straddling Jack and rising and falling on his oversized cock as she moaned between deep soul-kisses. Sharon was completely naked and Jack stroked her body and massaged her breasts, occasionally spanking her ass with a resounding smack, much to her delight.

It had been my intent to tape both girls but the light from the firelight was the only light on in Jack's room. Unlike today's technology, back then you had to have pretty good light to tape your subject(s); there simply wasn't enough light there to tape.

I moved back to the other windows. Becky was now naked and laying back on a weight bench. A guy (I recognized him as one of the body builders from when I had watched them before) was fucking her, she was stroking a cock she had in each hand and sucking a fourth cock feverishly. The other three guys stood close by stroking their cocks and watching.

I shot a quick test and played it back through the viewfinder to see if there was enough light to record. It was a little dim, but all-in-all,, it was good enough. I began shooting Becky in action and she WAS definitely "in-action". She was like a woman possessed, she couldn't get enough black cock and she, loudly, said so when her mouth wasn't stuffed full, as well as every other orifice of her body.

I heard Sharon and Jack cumming loudly, also, I'm sure they could all hear each other inside, if I could hear them through the ventilation windows outside.

After filming Becky for about 15 minutes, I moved back over to Jack and Sharon. She was laying on his chest and they were talking quietly but loud enough that I could make out what they were saying,

He - You really need to go down there Sher (I guess they now had "pet-names".

She - I know, I'm just a little nervous. I thought it would be easy but when I was faced with that many guys - I just got a little scared, that's all.

He - I understand, but you girls did make a promise to these guys and these young bucks won't be too understanding if you back out.

She - I know, I know. And I do appreciate you bringing me up here before things got out of hand.

He - Oh it was my pleasure - chuckling.

I heard some noises from next door and I moved back to the other windows.

Two of the guys had Becky between them - one lay on his back on a bench and was fucking her as she straddled him and the bench, the other was attempting to penetrate her ass with a rather large-fat cock at the same time. The noise I heard was Becky calling for lube, which mercifully, another guy produced. As he finally was able to slip his lubed-cock into her, she grabbed a cock on each side with her hands and took a fifth into her mouth. They became a mass of black flesh pummeling away at the white body writhing and moaning in the middle of the mass.

I heard a door close to my left and looked to see Jack and Sharon on the landing. They were watching Becky take on 5 young studs at the same time and doing it with great enthusiasm. The two guys who were not getting any action looked up at the naked Sharon and grinned. Sharon smiled back and the mom of my children walked down the steps to join the action.

With the addition of Jack, there were now 8 guys and I watched the girls take them all on for the next hour in a constantly changing pattern and different numbers. The Sony would tape 45 minutes on the battery system and I used it all before I left, to make three different tapes.

I finally slipped away. As I left they were resting but I could tell it was not over yet. I was out of battery and had some miles to travel, so it was time to haul ass.

I made it back to the car and I was glad to get out from under the camera system (that sucker was heavy!) I made good time and was back with my detail without anyone knowing I was gone - or so I thought . . .

Last edited:
Back