True Tales about Wives and Lovers

I've been following BtoW for a few months now and I enjoy the stories the best because more of them are true or based on some element of truth (more than the photo threads, anyway). I thought I would share some of my personal experiences regarding B&W sex.

Some background - first of all, this is not a new trend - it has been around as long as I can remember and I think it is directly linked to opportunity more than anything else. I grew up in a small rural community which was basically white, like me. We had two black families with ******* in our school and no other ethnic groups that I was aware of, and, actually, we had no problems that I know of. Don't get me wrong - I know there were problems and plenty of things that needed fixing (this was the 50's and early 60's) but it was of little concern to us *******. I didn't meet diversity until I graduated school and went into the Army and then did I ever! In the mult-racial/cultural society of the Army there was plenty of mingling. I confess that I did some mingling myself. Over the next 50 years I was married several times and had more than one live-in roommate. Every woman I was married to/involved with (except the current one - and I am not sure about her either) cheated with at least one guy and in almost every case it was a black guy. You might think that I am/was a cuckold or that I had "open-marriages" but that would not be true (except for the "arrangement" I had with the first wife). While my mate might have cuckolded me it was not my idea; what I was and continue to be was a voyeur and a suspicious person.

Anyway, I thought I would share some of my adventures with you folks. They will all be true or based on some truth although I will change names and locations to protect the innocent and not so innocent. I hope some folks will find this interesting, I'm excited to share and will tell my first story this evening.

© This story is copyrighted and should not be copied, reproduced or shared without the author's permission.

When I joined the Army (where I served over 20 years) I found myself covered in diversity like I had never imagined. The Army was definitely integrated and boasted a large population of both Black and Hispanic soldiers. A lot of the older soldiers were married and many to Korean and German women, including a lot of the Black soldiers. It was my first exposure to interracial couples and I was intrigued to say the least. I was single and lived in the barracks with the other single soldiers and it didn't take me long to see what might have been part of the attraction; As I shared the showers with my fellow soldiers I was amazed at the size of many of the Black soldiers flaccid cocks. I'd heard of "showers" and "growers" but this was my first exposure to those kind of showers and I often thought that if they were a grower too that would be something to see. I've read reports my whole life that say that their is not much difference between white and black males regarding size but that has not been my observation. I know that there are exceptions. I, myself boast an 8" cock and have been told by more than one lover that I was "hung", so I know that there is bigger and smaller for whites and blacks BUT - enough said.

After a year being single in the Military I married my high school sweetheart and moved out of the barracks and into my first stab at married life. Viet Nam interrupted this period of my life and as far as sex goes - not much to report for a couple of years.

The next chapter of my life found my wife and I stationed in Germany in the late 60's and early 70's. We lived in the military housing area which was a real melting pot of people of all types. Being mostly younger-aged we partied a lot, nearly every weekend. Mostly partys in one couples home or another - the party jumped from apartment to apartment and consisted of lots of drinking, dancing, and flirting. The group was very mixed and mostly we danced and partied to the music of the time, Sam and Dave, Wilson Picket, James Brown - in other words mostly Black singers and groups. The German girls seemed to love the Black guys and a lot of them were at our parties and certainly loosened up the American white girls in attendance too as far as mingling of the races. A lot of swapping of dance partners went on and everyone had a ball. My wife, we'll call her Sharon (not her real name-no real names used here) danced with a lot of different partners but seemed to dance mostly with Marvin a black guy from my best friends unit. Marvin was about 5'10" and was a good fit with Sharon who was 5'8" and 120 lbs, dark haired and you would never guess she had already had a baby at 20 as she was shapely and tight-bodied. They especially fit together well when dancing to slow belly-rubbing numbers.

Sharon and I left one party and I was pretty wasted and since Sharon had not yet gotten her international license, Marvin volunteered to drive us to our quarters. We got to our apartment and Sharon and Marvin helped me up the stairs and into the apartment. Sharon said she wanted to have another ******* and dance some more so she turned down the lights and fixed drinks and her and Marvin danced several slow numbers together while I lay on the couch and watched. I kind of dozed off at one point and when I woke I would have swore that He was kissing her as they danced but at that point I wasn't sure and he left shortly after and we crashed. The next day (a Sunday) we slept late and we both were nursing a hangover. Sharon and I were talking about the night before and all of the stuff that went on (the parties seemed to be getting wilder and wilder), Sharon said that she thought that Marvin had a pair of socks stuffed in his pants when they were dancing at our apartment because she could feel a bulge like never before when they had danced. I laughed and told her about the size of a lot of the black guys cocks I saw in the showers when I lived in the barracks; I told her, you obviously excite him so you'd better be careful. Telling her about black cock size may have been my biggest mistake - LOL.

About a month later my unit was engaged in our annual training at Grafenwohr, Germany. We had been there for two weeks and had two weeks to go. We were about a 3 hour drive from our home base and our section commander discovered we needed some equipment at the home base we had not anticipated. Since I was a junior-level Sergeant and somewhat disposable, it was decided to send me and a driver back in a jeep to retrieve what was needed. We took off late in the evening with the understanding we would make it in that night and load up and return the next morning. It was a Saturday evening and when we got back it was after 10PM. I had the driver drop me at my quarters with instructions to pick me up at 6AM. When I let myself in the apartment all was quiet. A quick tour of home revealed that I was alone. I figured that Sharon and our ******* was probably visiting with one of the other wives whose husband was at traininig but then I remembered that at the home base the party probably continued (the beat goes on - as they say) and Sharon might be there.

I took a quick shower and crashed in our bed. About midnight something woke me and I realized it was Sharon returning home. I was sitting up, getting ready to go meet her and I heard a male voice. I sat there in the dark and listened as I heard Sharon talking also. I got up and moved quietly out of the bedroom and down the hall until I could see who was there. Sharon and Marvin were standing by the bar and she was making them drinks. She then turned off the overhead lights leaving only a table lamp on and turned on the stereo. She and Marvin began to dance and they continued talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying but it seemed to be very intimate. Although their bodies remained "joined at the hip" Sharon kind of pulled her head back and looked at Marvin; they stared into each others eyes for a moment and then slowly moved until they were kissing as they danced. They began to undress each other slowly as they swayed to the music. My heart was beating out of my chest and I was hard as a rock but it never occured to me to stop them - I realized I wanted to see this. Soon they were both standing there in their underwear, she was stroking his cock through his underwear and he removed her bra and sucked at her breasts.

At this point she did something I will never forget and that really surprised me, she hooked her thumbs in each side of his underwear and as she sank to her knees she pulled them down to his ankles. His cock sprang out and his cock was as impressive as I predicted, probably a little longer than mine but a lot thicker. She took his cock into her mouth and began sucking and licking it from his balls to the tip. what made this so remarkable was that although she would perform oral sex on me, she would never kneel before me and, in fact, had told me no once when I tried to push her down in front of me she refused and said she would never kneel to anyone in submission - I was blown away to see her kneeling at Marvins feet worshiping his cock.

After a few minutes she stood and they continued to dance, she had taken off her panties and their bodies were melded together an a sensuous dance of seduction. She took his hand and started across the living room towards the hall. I darted into our daughters room figuring they would go into the bedroom but she led Marvin down the hall to the Guest bedroom (well at least there was that). After they were in the Guest room a few minutes I slipped down the hall to get a look. There was no reason for them to close doors so it was half open and all I had to do was stay back in the hall a short ways and I had a ringside seat.
They were basked in the soft light from the nightlight and the bedside clock radio. I arrived just as He climbed between her long legs and began rubbing his cock against her pussy. He moved it up and down her slit gaining moisture with each swipe. She was very wet, I could see the moisture even in the dim light so it wasn't long before he was lubed and ready to go. He slowly began to insert his large cock head into her. It was the first time I could really see his cock and it seemed to have grown even larger and he had a huge mushroom head which was not easily going in. Sharon was holding his hips back and whispering easy over and over as he held his pressure against her. He didn't seem to be pushing harder, he just held it there and waited for her to yield. Ever so slowly her pussy dilated and it looked almost like her pussy was engulfing his cock,he began to sink into her. When his entire cock head was inside of her he pushed again and sank about half way into her and she responded with a moan and an Oh-Yesss. Marvin began to stroke in and out of her slowly going a little deeper each time until his balls were slapping against her ass. Now Sharon was holding his hips and pulling him deeper and. He began to stroke harder and faster and after several minutes she seemed to be cumming over and over. She was moaning and stifling a scream by biting on her arm, At the same time, she was trembling and jerking - it was something to see.

Meanwhile I was stroking my cock and I came twice into my underwear while waiting for him to come the first time, his stamina was amazing!

Realizing that I didn't want to be caught and didn't yet want her to know what I knew, I slipped back to our bedroom, got dressed and slipped out the door as I quietly pulled it shut the last thing I heard was Sharon saying Oh God - Yes - Fuck me - Never Stop - I Love Your Cock! And I don't think Marvin had even come once yet. I caught a cab to the kaserne and crashed in my jeep drivers room (I told him my wife had gone to friends for the weekend and there was no reason for me to hang out at home.

I had some thinking to do and there is more to this story. I have a couple of pics I can share of the ex, but I have to find them (remember this was before cell phones and digital cameras - so it is a process.)

To be continued . . . .
©

Last edited:
When we left the next morning to return to Grafenwohr we drove right past the housing area and sure enough, Marvins car was still in the parking lot at my quarters so he obviously spent the night (if you're lost you have to go back and read the first entries). I was going to have two weeks to think about this and think I did - a lot.

I also dug up some photos from this same time period and in the same apartment where all of this took place. These are old polaroids that I scanned and used some modern day magic to modify slightly. I can't show faces because I don't have permission nor would it serve any good purpose. On the other hand I hate blurred pictures or where some inanimate object is placed over the face; I think it distracts from the photo so much it makes it almost a waste of time. My solution is to place the face of some famous person who looks a little like the person who I am disguising. For Sharon I chose to use Lana Woods (the younger sister of Natalie Woods). Although Sharon wasn't quite as pretty as Lana she was a looker and there was some resemblance. I also don't try to make the photo look as though it is actually the famous person, I want the observer to know it is a modification, It is Lanas face and the rest is Sharon. These three photos are in our apartment at the beginning of a party as people began to arrive. You got to love the dresses from the late 60s - yep that is a dress that Sharon is wearing. They left little to the imagination and were great on the dance floor. The girls seemed to try to outdo one another in who could wear the shortest/sexiest outfits. It's always better to have an image to relate to when you read a story and I hope that these three "Sharon" images add to your enjoyment of my story. Oh yeah, notice the 4 track reel to reel in the background of one photo (we all had them back then and we used them to play our music, especially at parties), it will be an important part of one of my future chapters.
sharon1.jpg
Sharon2.jpgSharon6.jpg

Over the next two weeks I thought about what I had seen and I have to admit it was masturbation material as well. I waffled between fits of jealousy and being extremely turned on at being a witness to the raw sexual event that I observed. I could only imagine what else occurred and wished that I had stayed longer and watched more. I decided that when I got home that I would play it slow and careful because I loved Sharon and did not want to let this be a wedge that would drive us apart, I was anxious to see what had changed between us.

When i did return home I discovered that not much seemed different. Sharon was unaware that I knew and she greeted me warmly and with great affection and I was relieved and glad to hold her in my arms again. Being young marrieds we were used to making love several times a week and we immediately fell back into our usual routine. In this aspect there was a difference. She was definitely looser than before and it was obvious to me that Marvin must have been with her several times in the last two weeks to make this difference. Fortunately, it wasn't that bad. She was not as tight as she once was (prior to Marvin she was super-tight) but she was still plenty snug; in fact, with the new fit I could last longer and between that and the images of Marvin pounding into her while she pulled him tighter with her long legs locked around his ass, I fucked her like never before; I think that subconsciously I was reclaiming my territory. No questions were asked and no discussion was had, we just fucked like minks and enjoyed our life.

It was about a month before we were back on track and decided to attend a Saturday evening bash (it was always an open invitation) this particular party was at my best friends apartment and I was sure that Marvin would be there as they were in the same unit. I was interested in seeing how Marvin and Sharon would act around each other and thought it might give me an idea as to where everybody stood in this little triangle.

We were there about an hour before Marvin showed up. He made the rounds greeting everyone including Sharon and me and when he hugged Sharon I saw nothing that would have made me suspicious if I didn't already know about them - what a smooth operator! As the evening wore on and everyone got progressively drunker and partied hardier the dancing turned hotter and hotter. At one point while I was dancing with another girl I noticed Marvin and Sharon dancing in a dark corner he was resting his hands on her ass and she had her arms around his neck, they appeared to be talking quietly but seriously as they danced. We stayed about another hour and then headed home. When we got home Sharon was very horny and attacked me almost immediately. We didn't make it to the bed but ended up fucking on the couch with her sitting back leaning into the couch cushions as I knelt between her legs, she was very wet already and as I penetrated her she locked her legs around me and started chanting harder - faster as she opened herself to me. She wanted to be pounded and I did my best. Working at that rate and intensity I didn't last long and she had not cum so I went down on her and performed oral on her until she had a massive orgasm; she was grinding her pussy against my face harder than she ever had before and when she came she squeezed my head with her legs until I thought I would black out. It was the most intense sex we had ever had. As we were recovering I said, what got into you (I had an idea), She just looked at me and said I just wanted you really bad because I Love you so much. There wasn't much to say to that, so it was off to bed.

About a week later I had Staff duty NCO on a Saturday. That's a detail that required me to be at the Battalion Headquarters from 10AM Saturday until Sunday at 10AM. As usual, there was a party but Sharon said she didn't want to go without me and that she was going to stay at home. On Sunday I got home about 10:30 and after being on a 24 hour duty I showered and crashed. I wake about 4 in the afernoon and was hungry and horny and not necessarily in that order. Sharon walked in to check on me and I grabbed her and dragged her into bed with me; as I began to devour her I noticed she smelled really clean and fresh so she must have showered when she got up (she usually showers in the evening, before bed). It didn't take long for her to be wet and ready and I was already ready so I soon mounted her. The firt thing I noticed was how easily I slid into her; I guess I hadn't noticed but she had tightened back up over the last few weeks and now she was as I had found her when I returned from Grafenwohr - I suspected that Marvin had been around to visit while I pulled 24hr duty. You would think that this would have pissed me off but, once again, I found myself in the "reclaiming my territory" mode and I did my best to fuck her into submission. As I lay there catching my breath with Sharon laying on my arm, I decided that I was going to give this a more careful investigation. In the next installment I'll share what i witnessed.

Last edited:
I Spy - Try as I might I couldn't think of a way to watch Marvin and Sharon that didn't involve them knowing that I knew about them. While that might eventually happen I didn't want them to know yet.

One Saturday I was home alone and decided to clean and service the stereo system. While working on the reel to reel I discovered that the drive belt for the reels needed replaced so I took the recorder out of the system until it was repaired. While I was looking at it I had a brainstorm; the reel to reel had two inputs and two auxiliary microphones, I placed the unit on the bottom shelf of the tower and ran one microphone along the back of the wall and under an end table and the other through a vent and into the guest room, again under an end table. You couldn't see either mike and as long as the drive belt didn't give out it would record. I ordered a new cable and told Sharon the recorder was out of commission until the belt came in the mail.

Using a large tape reel and the slowest speed the recorder would record hours of time and I planned to use it the next time I was going to be out of the house for any time.

My next turn at Staff Duty was on a Friday. That meant that I had to report at 4:30PM and stay on duty until 10AM Saturday morning. I left my office at 3 and went home to grab some over night items; before I left the house to go on duty I secretly turned on the reel to reel and set it to record.

The next day Sharon had arranged to take our ******* and go shopping with a friend so I could sleep. When I got home they were already gone. After I had caught a few hours sleep I messed with the tape recorder. It had run out of tape at some point and shut itself off so I rewound it and using the fast forward (in fast forward you can hear when it runs across something it has recorded) I scanned the tape for any thing it might have picked up. The first time I heard something and switched it to play it was Sharon talking with her friend she was going shopping with on Saturday. Sharon was telling her what she needed to know to keep our ******* overnight. After a few minutes of conversation her friend said "see you tomorrow - have fun girl", she laughed and I heard the door close. I got the definite impression that she knew what was going on and was enjoying her role as an accomplice. Things became quiet again and I FF again until I heard some recorded noise. When I switched it to play I could hear knocking on the door and then the door opening. I could hear a female voice and a deeper male voice but because they were down the hall I could not make out what they were saying. After a couple of minutes I could hear them coming into the living room and then kissing sounds. He - I sure have missed you baby, Her - I missed you too; more kissing and some soft moaning from her. I could hear the sounds of zippers, snaps and clothing rustling to the floor. The sound was so clear at this point it was obvious that they had moved to the area between the couch and the microphone. I could hear the sounds of wet kisses being placed on each others body and what sounded like slurping noises and male moaning; my fertile imagination was running wild, visions of Sharon on her knees in front of him sucking and kissing his cock ran through my mind and I was hard as a rock. I heard the sound of someone sitting on the couch and shortly thereafter more wet kissing and male groaning. He - climb on me cowgirl, I want to be inside you. The sound of more weight on the couch and then her moaning. Her - Oh Yes - that feels so good, so right, so us. The sounds of sloppy kissing and the steady rise and fall of her body on his and the creaking of the couch. This went on for about 15 minutes, the pace was steady and sensuous not rushed but deliberate and thought out. They weren't mindlessly fucking, they were making love; making love like two people that were really into each other and that were making the most of each move, each touch, every contact. Occasionally they murmered about how good it felt or how much they loved each others cock or pussy. I could hear the pace began to pick up and after a couple of minutes it sounded like he flipped her over into the missionary position on the couch and continued to pick up the pace. She - That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me hard and fast, make me yours, I could fuck like this forever. Once again in my minds eye I could see him pounding into her as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. He - you love this cock don't you girl. Her - yes yes, my God yes, you fill me up like no one else. By now he was hammering into her hard and the couch complained as though it was going to collapse any thrust. She was making noises I have never heard before; it was a guttural moaning and sounded almost primal he matched her with grunts and gasps. Suddenly the thrashing sounded disjointed and out of sync and they both were groaning and saying I'm cumming Oh yes I'm cumming and then quiet . . .

coming next - the tape goes on and an interesting conversation is recorded.

It was quiet for a while and I was getting ready to FF again when I heard kissing sounds again, this time they were not the intense heated kisses of exploding passions but the tender tasting of a lover who just took you on a hell of a ride. Her (murmuring) - How do you cum like that and still stay so hard? Him - it's you baby, you inspire me, I can't get enough of you - climb back on top and do that thing you do. The sound of bodies shifting around on the couch. Her - let me grab a towel, I'm dripping cum I'm so full and I'll never get this off the couch. The sound of feet padding on hardwood floors to the bathroom and back. Sounds of bodies settling in. Him - I love it when you're on top, I can enjoy your body and feel every inch of you inside and out as you move on me. Her - (a small chuckle) You're just lazy - you like me to do the work while you watch. Both laughing. Him - isn't that what you want - to not just feel me but watch my hard, black cock sliding in and out of you white-girl pussy? Her - you're right, It IS beautiful, now shut up and fuck me. The sound of very wet fucking goes on for a long time. Rhythmic fucking that is occasionally interrupted by two bodies seeking the right spot and the right motion to take it to a new height. Her - I'm ready, I can't stand it anymore, I need you hard and fast and I need it now. Sounds of bodies shifting on the couch. Him - my second favorite way to fuck you - doggy style so I can fuck you like the hot bitch you are. Her - that's it baby, come on fuck me, FUCK ME! The sound of flesh smacking flesh steady and hard and then erratic and out of control, then hard and fast again. He is beginning to grunt and make ******* like noises and she is moaning in that primal way that I have never heard before. Her - Oh God, I'm cumming,, give me your cum baby, cum inside of me let me feel you - YESSS YESSS! Him - growling, Oh Baby, that's right - milk my cock, take my cum - your pussy is magic. The sound of two people cumming hard at the same time and for a long time. The sound of bodies collapsing onto the couch. Things are quite for a few minutes except for the sounds of heavy breathing and an occasional kissing sound. The phone rings . . . .

Well it was and is a true story and based on a true events as I stated in the beginning. No you have not read this story before because I was writing it from memory. Of course my memories are 40-50 years old at this point and it isn't possible for me to remember things exactly but I do remember basically what was said and what happened and I was attempting to portray them in an entertaining "story-telling" manner AND like I said I would change the names and alter some things in order to protect the innocent.

NOW what I do know is that while I was enjoying writing about my own history, I have no intention of wasting my time to an appreciative audience - so I'm done, time to move on.
I enjoyed the story!

Well it was and is a true story and based on a true events as I stated in the beginning. No you have not read this story before because I was writing it from memory. Of course my memories are 40-50 years old at this point and it isn't possible for me to remember things exactly but I do remember basically what was said and what happened and I was attempting to portray them in an entertaining "story-telling" manner AND like I said I would change the names and alter some things in order to protect the innocent.

NOW what I do know is that while I was enjoying writing about my own history, I have no intention of wasting my time to an appreciative audience - so I'm done, time to move on.
whatever the status, I enjoyed it. your description of life in usaeur and duties are spot on, so I know that's real.

It is a good story & you should continue. Don't be so insecure just because 1 person said something you didn't like. It doesn't seem like the audience is unappreciative unless you had prior expectations of overwhelming praise. I think people like it & you should continue. :)

I guess you're right in that I am being a little insecure. I think I was having a flashback to the reasons I quit following facebook; it seems no matter what you would say someone would hide behind the internet to screw with you. This story is based on true events but I am trying to tell it in an entertaining way yet revealing the true-emotions and feelings that were driving the events as they occured. I am enjoying the telling as much as I would reading of someone elses story as it is pulling the memories and feelings to the front of my mind, as I tell the tale. Maybe I was expecting "overwhelming-praise" because it was working so well for me and when a couple of folks burst my bubble, it caught me by surprise. I was actually thinking to myself that this might make a pretty good erotic book because I really am just scratching the surface of the things I have seen and experienced (I have had a full and interesting life and have been accompanied by several "leading-ladies" on that journey that have made it more than a little interesting - I DO have a lot of material.

Anyway, I have slept on it and, later today, I will continue where I left off.

Can you please stop writing everything in bold?
It is utterly impolite like shouting at someone all the time!
Same as writing everything in CAPITALS ;)

Apart from that....
Very interesting story plz continue!!! :cool:

I guess you're right in that I am being a little insecure. I think I was having a flashback to the reasons I quit following facebook; it seems no matter what you would say someone would hide behind the internet to screw with you. This story is based on true events but I am trying to tell it in an entertaining way yet revealing the true-emotions and feelings that were driving the events as they occured. I am enjoying the telling as much as I would reading of someone elses story as it is pulling the memories and feelings to the front of my mind, as I tell the tale. Maybe I was expecting "overwhelming-praise" because it was working so well for me and when a couple of folks burst my bubble, it caught me by surprise. I was actually thinking to myself that this might make a pretty good erotic book because I really am just scratching the surface of the things I have seen and experienced (I have had a full and interesting life and have been accompanied by several "leading-ladies" on that journey that have made it more than a little interesting - I DO have a lot of material.

Anyway, I have slept on it and, later today, I will continue where I left off.

Please keep telling your story. I loved it I was station in Germany as well adn i know for a fact yoru story is true, unless you have amazing inside knowledge of how it is to be there it must be ture. Because it has such a real feel I have really enjoyed it . I enjoyed it so much this is my first ever post even though I have read this page for some time.

I also don't mind the bold you write your story anyway you like please

Last edited:
Can you please stop writing everything in bold?
It is utterly impolite like shouting at someone all the time!
Same as writing everything in CAPITALS ;)

Apart from that....
Very interesting story plz continue!!! :cool:
Hiya - the reason that I have been using bold is for my benefit, not the readers. I had eye surgery last week while I am still healing my vision is a little blurry. The bold type makes it easier for me to see what I'm doing. Next installment, when it is finished, I will try to highlight the text and "unbold" it before I post, we'll just have to see how it works.

Phone still ringing

Her - Hello, Hi Gary (not my real name - yep, it was me. I called around 10:30Pm as I usually did when I was on duty, kind of a last check of the night and to say good night. I never called later than that so as not to wake up our little girl).

The recorder could not pick up my side of the conversation so all of the sections labeled "Me" are my input of the other side of the what was said.
Me - Hi girl-friend (pet name) , how ya doin?

Her - Ok, just having a glass of wine and getting ready to turn in.

Me - Sure wish I was there with you - miss you.

Her - Stop that -he'll hear you. (obviously covering the mouthpiece so I couldn't hear because she wasn't talking to me). On the tape I heard her comments and in the background there is kissing/sucking sounds like one would make kissing and sucking on a breast.

Her to me -Is everything going ok? On the tape it sounds as if he is finger fucking her.

Her - Stop! (Another mouthpiece cover) pour us some wine and let me finish this.

The sound of Marvin walking to the dining room.

Me - You there?

Her - Yes - I'm sorry, I thought I heard your baby, she's being difficult to put down tonight. I'm going to have to go check on her in a minute.

(Actually, she wasn't even there)

Me - it's late she'll settle in soon.

Her - There she goes again, I gotta go Gary you have a good night and be careful, I'll see you tomorrow.

Me - OK Babe - Good Night!

The sound of the phone being hung up.

Him - here's your wine.

Her - Don't be such an ass, you're gonna get me caught screwing around like that.

Him laughing - You covered it up just fine.

The sound of him sitting back on the couch followed by kissing noises and sweet talk with him telling her how good she looked and how hot she was and her telling him what a great lover he was and how she loves the feel of his lips on her body. They would pause and ******* some wine but then went right back to making out.

After about 20 minutes or so he says "let's take it to the bedroom and get comfortable".

The sound of them getting up and bare feet moving to the hallway.

I was listening for the sound of their movement to transfer from the living room mic to the guest room mic when I instead heard the sound of a definite disagreement and it was further down the hall. They were far enough away from both mics that I could hardly hear them even though Sharon was being fairly loud; I cranked up the volume and still couldn't make out everything they were saying but I did pick up part of what they were saying, she was saying NO, I told you I didn't want us to do that and he was saying It's what I want us to do and then a loud "put me down" from Sharon. Things became more muffled and distant and then I began to hear the unmistakable thump, thump thump of a headboard being slammed against the wall. The only headboard in the house was on Sharon and my bed and it was getting a workout, I could make out an occasional angry squealing noise from Sharon and then it slowly changed to moaning and finally morphed into the sound that Sharon had made when Marvin had poured it to her before. It's hard to describe that sound and up until their fucking I had never heard it before, but I have heard it since (more about that later). As the headboard slams became more distinct and more measured it became obvious Marvin was ramming her hard and with great intensity and Sharon was responding with what can only be described as great enthusiasm and pleasure. They both climaxed loud enough that I'm sure that the neighbors got to share in their bliss, I hope that I at least got some of credit for this.

At the onset this sounded almost like a ******* and if I had been listening to it live, I'm sure I would of deserted my post and rushed to Sharons aid, by the end it sounded completely different.

With them being in our bedroom, they were more or less out of range of the mics unless they were being loud as before so things got quiet for awhile. I fast forwarded until again I heard recorded sound. The headboard banging was once more underway (by the amount of tape that went thru since the last episode I estimated it was several hours later, probably in the morning). This episode was much the same as the first except it seemed to last forever and it was minus the fight at the start.

A little later I heard them come back into the living room. I heard them sit on the couch. It sounded like someone was getting dressed and I could again hear them talking.

She - You'd better get going. I have to clean this place up (a pause) especially my bedroom (another pause) I'm such a slut.

He- What do you mean?

She - You made me do something I told you I didn't want to do (pause) and I ended up loving it, it's probably the best sex we've had, I fought you and you won. You dominated me and I absolutely loved it, you're an ass and I'm a slut; she actually sounded a little defeated, something I wasn't used to coming from Sharon.

He - Well then you're my slut and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kissing sounds

She - you better go

Kissing sounds

He - later then - soon - right?

She we'll see

Kissing sounds

I could hear them walking towards the door and out of mic range and then the sound of the door closing.

The tape ran out about a half an hour later but contained only cleaning noises.

I learned a lot using this tape machine this time (like Marvin has great stamina since he fucked her brains out at least four times and that Sharon might be in over her head and that I, too, was not sure what to do). On one hand I was feeling somewhat panicky and in the other hand I held a raging hard on and I'd already come once listening to the tape and masturbating. I used the tape machine in later actions as well. It turned out to be a very handy tool, I can only imagine what I could of accomplished if I had the miniature stuff we have today.

To be continued . . . .

It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn . . .

Sharon and our ******* didn't return home until late afternoon which gave me plenty of time to investigate for evidence of what I thought I had heard happen on the tape. I had to look hard but did find enough to make me feel my suspicions were pretty good, I found that the couch cushions had been flipped and the down-side was still damp where they had been cleaned (of their combined juices and cum - I'm sure). The mattress on Sharon and my bed had the same treatment - cleaned and flipped and still damp (this time a really big area on both sides had needed cleaning. I also found some marks on the wall where the headboard had been banged against it as they fucked (something that Sharon and I did not have a problem with, when we made love).

When Sharon did return she was quiet and seemed kind of distant. There was nothing I could really put my finger on or ask about but she didn't seem her normal upbeat self. What was very unusual was that when we went to bed we did not make love; very unusual for us when we had spent any time apart. I did make an attempt (because, actually, I was still pretty horny after listening to her Fuck marathon on tape) but she begged off saying she had a headache. I could count the times she had ever refused me sex on one hand and never for a headache. The next day was better but still not quite right. We spent a quiet day at home and then went out to a gast haus for supper she seemed to get better as the day went on. We went to bed early and this time when I made a move on her she responded more like her usual self. I guess my insecurity was pushing me again and I tried to take my turn at driving her head thru a headboard but it didn't quite work out for me. Because I was so excited I lit a short fuse and came too quickly; I ended up going down on her and getting her off with my tongue and she seemed happy enough with that. I hard a difficult time going to sleep, I couldn't quit thinking about the weekends events and wondering if our marriage was in trouble. Some of you might be wondering why I would put up with any of it and the only thing I can say is I loved Sharon and an exceptonally good looking woman who can put up with the military lifestyle is a pretty rare commodity; somebody worth fighting for and not to forget our *******; I came from a broken home and I wanted to do my best to keep her from experiencing that.

Monday I was in the motor pool pulling motor stables (a weekly vehicle maintainance period) with my section when the unit clerk came by and said the Commander wanted to see me in his office. Oh-ho, this cannot be good, as this is very unusual.

When I reported to his office, I found the two other Staff Sergeants from our section there too and I'm wandering what the fuck is going on. It turns out that when I was promoted to E6 about three months ago, the unit did not have a slot for another E6 as they were only authorized 2 in the unit so I was still serving in my E5 position for the time being. The Brigade personnel office had discovered this and they had a vacancy for an E6 with our MOS (job specialty) so one of us had to move to the Brigade HQs which was almost 70 miles away and fill that slot.

We had a pretty good Captain as a Commander and he was going to look for a volunteer first and if he couldn't get one he would pick one of us to go. He said we were all good at our jobs and he would keep any of us. Things were further complicated by all of us being married and all living in government housing as this move would require a family move as well and all of the complications that brought with it. He told us to talk to our families that night and we would meet the next day at 10AM to make a decision.

To be honest, I was ready to move on but I wasn't so sure what Sharon would think. That evening when we sat down to talk about it she had some questions for sure, they were mostly about housing and so forth. She wanted to know if we would have to move on the economy (that means that if they don't have a vacancy in the military housing area you have to find your own apartment in a nearby German village). The answer was no; because we already had housing they would provide us a temporary housing apartment until a regular unit was available and our time "in-country" would count for our position on the waiting list. Frankly, I was pleasantly surprised when she said - "let's do it".

The next day the other two soldiers said they would rather not (their main reason was that they both had ******* in school and didn't want to move them unless they had to). I volunteered and everyone was happy. I was told to start clearing and orders would be cut with a reporting date.

I know this seems like a lot of information but it will become important later in this story. Especially the temp. quarters part. We did end up in Temps and a lot happens there. But some pretty interesting things happen at the place we are stationed at now and before the move and I'll fill you in on those events next . . .

Back