True Tales about Wives and Lovers

Sure enough, the new duty station did not have quarters available (I don't know how it is today but in the late 60s early 70s quarters were hard to come by), but like they promised, we were assigned to temporary quarters. The plan was that I would go to the new duty station and sign for the new quarters, we would then set up an appt with transportation to pack us out of the old living quarters and then move us into the temp. quarters at the new duty station the next day. This would take place in about two weeks after I had cleared my present duty station and was ready to sign out.

When I came to Germany I had approval for concurrent travel, which means my family traveled with me and we had quarters at the German duty station upon arrival. It called for us to stay in a hotel a couple days while we signed for housing and then to move into our quarters. Therefore, I didn't know anything about temp housing. Let me tell you about temp housing:

Most military housing sections are made up of large 4 story brick apartment buildings. Each building has a stairwell on each end, each stairwell had two apartments on each landing to make a total of 16 families in each building. The apartments range from 2 to 4 bedroom units so they can fit different size families. In the one we had in the old duty station we had three bedrooms and were on the first floor.
Some units could have up to 5 bedrooms to fit in large family units. In the very top of each stairwell was a temporary quarters unit. These units were in the eves of the building and was a "one size fits all" and intended to temporarily house families of any size until permanent quarters became available, they had EIGHT bedrooms, a living room, dining room and kitchen, they were HUGE! Most people did not want to be in them because you had to walk up 5 floors of stairs (10 flights), they had no regular windows (they had a skylight/window hybrid), and they were a pain in the ass to clean when you had to pass an inspection to get out of them, not to mention, you could get stuck in them for up to a year or more.

That's what I signed for. All I could think was "wait till Sharon sees this - Wow".

I drove back home and faced the music. Once again, I was surprised that Sharon took it so well. She was excited about the move and there was good reason. The new station held lots of promise. A much bigger base (actually, several kasernes, a large German town instead of a village, a lot more access to things of an American nature) It was going to be a definite step-up from the outpost we were stationed at now. Plus, I suspect she had other reasons to be ready to go.

Although I was in a "clearing-mode" (clearing being a process of "clearing" or finishing all of your accounts and business before moving on - using a checklist, of course), I still had to pull any duty I was previously scheduled for if I was still "in-station". The only thing I still had on my schedule was a weekend stint on "courtesy-patrol". Courtesy Patrol is kind of like a civilian ride-along where you ride with a cop to see what they deal with. On courtesy patrol a couple of NCO's (non commissioned officers) like me and a driver go downtown and make the bar and club circuit (complete with being in uniform and wearing courtesy patrol sleeves on their uniforms) looking for soldiers who are about to get in trouble or were already in some minor problems so that we can retrieve them back to their unit before the locals or MPs get tired of fucking with them and things get further out of hand.

While I was pulling this duty, Sharon decided to have a farewell hen party at our quarters with some of the friends she had made while at this station.

My patrol was uneventful except for one observation. I saw a girl in one of the clubs that really surprised me. She was a local 18 year old German girl who had been supposedly raped by three black soldiers about 6 months prior. She had initially filed a complaint but had eventually withdrawn it. A court martial had been scheduled and then canceled. When it was canceled the soldiers that had been accused were all transferred to other areas away from the "scene of the crime" and that was pretty much the end of that. The scuttlebutt was that the case was pretty open and shut so the girl must have just decided that the pressure was too much and she just wanted it to go away. Most of the bars and clubs in our area were a mix of people but a few were more or less segregated in that they were populated mostly by black soldiers and German girls, other races were sometimes seen in them but it was unusual. On courtesy patrol we went everywhere and in every bar and club. It was one of these "segregated" bar that I saw this German girl and she was pretty much all over a couple of black guys. We stayed there for about 20 minutes observing the goings on and at one point I saw the girl kissing one of the guys while groping the crotch of the other guy who was standing behind her- this kind of behavior is not that unusual to see when pulling CP duty. In fact, it's one of the reasons I never minded being sent on CP. It was a real opportunity for the voyeur in me to get the chance to see people in action; since the CP couldn't really do anything of a negative nature to you they were generally ignored unless they engaged you. Being "invisible" in these highly charged sexual environments was an ideal way to spend a Saturday evening to me. I think that a lot of the black soldiers enjoyed showing off and having an audience to see them use their power over the white female. I usually came off of CP duty pretty stoked and horny. None the less, based on the recent events in this girls life, I thought it was unusual behavior and definitely worth my attention and observation.

Before I went on duty I turned on my recorder at the house to find out what the hens talked about while I was gone - it was interesting, very interesting. I'll share that in the next installment . . .

Last edited:
CP duty began by reporting to the kasernes staff duty officer at 5PM and lasted until 1AM (basically the hours that problems occured, since we would get downtown around 6PM and the junior soldiers had to be back in their unit by Midnight for bed check - remember, this is old Army).

I left my quarters at 4 to pick up my driver and equipment. So far the only "hen" who had showed up was Beth. Beth was Sharons best friend and the girl I think was Sharons accomplice in her extra-curricular activities. They often kept each others ******* and seemed to know everything the other had going on or was into. Beth had come over early to help prepare the party stuff. I kissed Sharon goodbye and headed out leaving the girls to their own devices.

When I got home about 2AM, The house was quiet and everyone was asleep. I got a beer, hooked the headphones to the recorder and began reviewing what I had recorded.

FROM THE TAPE RECORDER:

At first there was only the normal sounds of people moving around and doing prep work. Since I still had the same mic setup, I would only hear what was going on in the living room/dining room and the guest room, as well as a little bit from the kitchen.

The necessary exchanges were had between the girls as they worked and were not that interesting until the conversation turned to more "personal" matters.

Beth - So, have you seen Marvin lately?

Sharon - No, not for a couple of weeks. There really hasn't been an opportunity, since Gary has started clearing there is no telling when or where he will be.

Beth - you know you're always welcome to use our place - after all, it wouldn't be the first time - she chuckled.

THIS IS NEW - I thought I was on top of this and I have been totally in the dark about these apparent conjugal visits. I wondered how many times this had happened.

Sharon - I know that and I appreciate it but it has just been so busy . . . a hesitation . . . besides there is more to it than just a lack of opportunity . . . Our last time together was different than any time before and I'm not sure how I feel about things.

Beth - how so, what happened?

Sharon - It was all so weird but the most amazing was the change in attitude from Marvin that really caught me off guard.

Beth - I don't understand - what happened?

The sound of chairs being pulled out at the table and sitting down.

Beth - she said something but it was too low for me to understand what she said.

Sharon - Marvin is definitely the Alpha male but he has always been respectful of what I wanted and although some of what we have done has been a bit of a negotiation, in the end he has always done what I wanted. Well, from the first time we made love here in our apartment he has wanted to fuck me in Gary and my bed and I have said no.

Beth - Is that a big deal for you?

Sharon - yeah, kind of. I guess I just felt that by not doing it there I was somehow not quite as guilty of doing what I was doing, but it seems it was an even bigger deal for Marvin to screw me in my marital bed.

Beth - Did you?

Sharon - We had already had sex out here in the living room and since it had become obvious that he was going to spend the night, again, we decided to take it to the bedroom. We were headed to the guestroom, making out as we went, and as we were passing my bedroom Marvin pushed me against the wall in the hallway and started to really kiss me and pushed his knee between my legs as he kissed me hard. I was in his arms and he turned me and tried to pull me into my bedroom but I resisted. The more I resisted the more insistent he became, finally I got a little mad and I reminded him that I had told him I didn't want to do that and he said that he did and he actually picked me up and hauled me into my bedroom and threw me on the bed and held me there. I was pitching a fit and trying to get up but he was just too strong, he was all over me and very intense. He said "you supposed to be my bitch - you should give me what I want and he just kept coming.

It was really strange because the longer we struggled the hotter and hornier I was becoming; it was like the fight itself was fueling the lust. I wasn't afraid but I was unsure as to how this was going to turn out. The rougher he got, the rougher I got. I gave it back to him as hard as he gave it to me. I fought him right up until he penetrated me and then we ended up fucking like a couple of animals - it was the best sex I've ever had in my life, I've never cum like that, it just lasted and lasted and it was so intense.

Beth - Wow

Sharon - afterwards we were exhausted and fell asleep in each others arms; it was a very tender moment considering how we got there to begin with.

Beth - I can see it, I really can, I'm feeling really hot just imagining it.

there was another pause

Beth - I know that to begin with his size was part of what attracted you to him; now that you've been with him several times you seem to be getting more into him each time instead of "used" to him, what is it about sex with Marvin that makes it so good?

Sharon - It's the whole thing the whole package, it's the Taboo, the contrast of our skin and our bodies, yes - his size, he really does touch me in places I've never been touched but mostly it's the way he moves. He fucks me with a rhythm and movement that I've never experienced before, put it all together and it's addictive - it's exciting.

another pause

Sharon - when I woke it was becoming daylight and Marvin was still asleep. He was laying on his back and he had what Gary calls "Morning-Wood" and was about 90 percent erect. I woke him with some oral help and we had at it again, and again it was awesome. I wanted more of what I had before and was willing to overlook where we were to get it.

There was small period of silence.

Sharon - anyway, I ran him off after that but I was kind of in shock and it took a couple of days for me to digest what all had gone on and how I felt.

I initially felt like a slut and I told Marvin so. I was having trouble coming to a grip with how I could become such a willing participant and be so slutty when I didn't want to do it there and he made me.

Beth - I can see it Sharon, I really can. I think we all have that fantasy of being desired and dominated and when it presented itself, it would be natural to get caught up in it, especially if it's as good as you describe it. Hell, you're beginning to make me wonder what I'm missing - laughter from both.

Sharon - yeah but I love Gary and I don't want to lose my marriage. Marvin and I never made any plans for anything other than no-strings sex. I'm not sure what he means by his Bitch; he's called me that before but it was always in fun and part of sex play - this didn't feel quite the same.

That's one of the reasons that this move is at a good time, I need to get clear of this and do some reevaluation and repair.

Beth - Do you think Gary knows?

Sharon - I don't think so, I've been pretty careful. Sometimes he seems a little suspicious and seems to be fishing a little but he hasn't really said or done anything to worry me.

Beth - Have you talked to Marvin at all since the last time?

Sharon - He's called me a couple of times and has tried to set up a meet but I've been putting him off.

Beth - Does he know your moving?

Sharon - Nope, I'm not sure how he's gonna handle it. God, I hope he doesn't make any problems.

Beth - I doubt if he will Sharon. Marvin is a player, you ain't the only person he's messing with.

Sharon - really - I kind of thought I was.

Beth - I would bet not, hell we were at the same party last weekend and he tried to hit me up. We'd been dancing quite a bit and during a slow dance he whispers in my ear "Sharon and I appreciate you lettin us meet at your quarters every once in a while. Now that I know the way there, when are you gonna let just me drop by"?) I reminded him that you were my friend and that it wasn't going to happen - he just laughed it off but he meant it when he asked.

Sharon - Now I'm sorry I didn't make him wear a condom - *******. I hope he hasn't given me some kind of VD (what we used to call stds). Since I'm on the pill, I wasn't too worried, but now I am - asshole!

Beth - laughing, you'll be alright girlfriend, you'd probably know by now.

There was a knock at the door and girls started arriving so the rest of the tape was unimportant and uninteresting.

One thing for sure - this move was timely and I needed to get it done - soon!

To be continued . . .

At least I'm going to have toned up legs Sharon said. We were on about our fifth trip up and down the 10 flights of stairs to our quarters. We were carrying stuff up that we had brought from the old station in our car. The movers were due the next day with the rest of our things and we had finally fled the old location to be here when they arrived.

We had cleared our old quarters 2 days prior and had stayed the last two nights with Beth and her husband Tim. With us, them and their two ******* it was a little crowded but still better than going to a hotel. We no longer had that problem - we had all of the space we could ever want. Actually, more than we wanted. The temp quarters on each end of the building were 4 bedroom units and the one in the center was made up of two units and therefore had 8 bedrooms; it was a fluke that our little band of three ended up there but, basically, it was all they had available.

We had access to both stairwells which was also unique as we literally had a front door and a back door, this would prove to be the source of more material for this story.

The last item of note from the old station happened at the last party we attended the weekend before we left. The theme was our departure (any excuse for a party). It was a tradition to "empty the bar" (every body could afford a bar in Germany). Booze was dirt cheap when purchased through the class six store (the military ******* store) and it was common practice to have a bash to ******* up the remaining ******* whenever you moved as the movers would not pack and move *******. So we hauled all of our partial bottles over to my best friends quarters (since we were driving to the new location we hauled the unopened bottles with us). It was a great bash and everyone was pretty much wasted by the end of the evening. Around midnight I was ready to pack it in and went in search of Sharon. I finally found her, she was with Beth; they were talking on the balcony (My friends quarters were on the 3rd floor and came with a balcony). They appeared to be having a drunken disagreement. As I got close I distinctly heard Sharon say "You're already fucking him, aren't you"? As I stepped onto the balcony the conversation came to an end and I retrieved Sharon and we headed out. I had a pretty good idea who they were talking about but I pretended that I didn't hear them. I did notice that they were a little tense with one another during our final two days at their house, but they still had a tearful farewell when we said our goodbyes, so I guess all was well (or as good as it was going to be).

The next few months would be unremarkable for the purpose of this story; we adjusted to our new quarters and our daily exercise routine of going up and down the stairs. I got into my new position and we, of course, began to attend the "open-party" circuit and make new friends.

About the Parties - I'm not sure how the Army is these days but I am guessing it isn't much different because of the wars and constant deployments. In my day we didn't deploy in quite the same manner, the biggest difference being we tended to be moved as individuals rather than deploying as a unit. Even though you were already on an overseas assignment, you were subject to an inner-theater levy and many soldiers were either sent on a TDY (temporary Duty) assignment or PCS (permanent change of station) to Viet Nam to fill vacancies there. In some cases, the family had the option of staying in place while the service member was in combat or they could move back to the states. With this uncertainty hanging over everyones head it was understandable that the "Party-Banner" was always flying.

Some changes are afoot and I'll share them next . . .

Oh, by the way, Sharon has announced that she is pregnant - some real finger-crossing was going on with that announcment . . .

We had only been at our new station when Sharon told me she was pregnant. We were sitting at the dining room table having one of those
" we need to talk" moments and I was really caught off-guard. But, I thought you were on the pill? I said. I am, she said and I just don't know what happened, cause I'm pregnant. As far as using the pill for birth control goes this was a pretty new science. The government provided her the pills thru the dispensary, because federal law allowed them. At that time the "pill" wasn't even legal in some states and in some states they were only available to married couples (not exactly the environment we live in today).

All I could think was My God, let it be mine (a black baby would be really hard to explain). But at any rate, there was nothing we could do now. I hugged Sharon and said (we have talked about having another baby so now we will). Sharon hugged me back and with tears in her eyes said, I just hope it is ok and that becoming pregnant while taking the pill doesn't cause any problems. I replied that I'm sure it would be ok but in my heart I wasn't so sure.

About 2 months later I became a part of the Brigade inspection team. We would go to lower-level units and inspect them in order to help them prepare for their Annual General inspection. The first unit we inspected was, of course, my old unit We spent 2 days there so an overnight stay was part of the deal. The host unit provided quarters in the billets for us so it was no big deal. When I got there I checked in with the best friend from when I was stationed there about maybe going out to a gast haus that night for a meal and he was all for it - we set a time to meet that evening and I went to inspect while he went back to work. As I was about to finish for the day John (my friend) came by and said - "why don't we just eat a meal at our place, Brenda (his wife)would love to see you too". I said - sure, "why not, what time"? Come by about 6 and we'll ******* a couple of beers and talk old-times (we took Advanced Individual Training together as well as having the same first assignment stateside) so we had plenty of history to discuss.

I showed up and got a big hug from Brenda, a cold beer and a warm greeting from my buddy, things don't get much better. During the course of the evening as we talked old times (including when Sharon and I were stationed there) as part of updating who was where and what had happened to everyone two fairly significant items came to light. Marvin had gotten busted a rank for being ******* on duty - that being significant because as a Buck Sergeant he had far fewer priviliges than he did as a Staff Sergeant, the main one being he now had to make bedcheck. I inwardly smiled thinking that him having to be in his rack by midnight would keep him pretty much in his own area of operations. A fact that did not bother me at all. The other significant event to befall one of our friends was that Tim had been transfered to Viet Nam; Beth had chosen to stay in place until Tim's tour was done. She felt it was important to keep the ******* in the same school and have less disruption in their lives (yeah - right). I would probably have known about this already but I don't think that Sharon and
Beth had talked since we left.

I won't drag it out because you're probably already ahead of me on this one but Yep, you're right Marvin and Beth became an item after Tim had left. The last I heard was Marvin was not reuping at the end of his current hitch and that Beth was appling for shipment back to the states. Everyone was making the assumption that they were intending to join up in the states but no one really knew because they were keeping it to themselves.

Sharon and I had fallen into a pretty good routine of work and home life and so far her pregnancy seemed to be on track with no complications. Life was pretty good.

The military had a program that was aimed at improving the experience of moving to a new station, especially overseas. It was called the "sponsorship program",what would happen was when a married soldier got a new assignment he would be assigned a sponsor in the new unit who was approximately the same rank and who would contact them and tell them about the area they were coming into, help them find housing, meet them at the airport - in other words
make their deployment as smooth as possible.

I had never sponsored anyone until I was called to the orderly room and given a packet of an incoming Sergeant, it turned out that the new guy was a friend of mine that I had served in Nam with (the Army can be a small worlld, so I was excited about this detail and looked forward to helping him out. I shot a letter to him and heard back quickly. He wanted to bring his wife but could not get concurrent travel so that was the major concern. We needed to find him a place to live as quickly as possible and then get her on orders to join him.

I picked up Steve in Frankfurt a few weeks later and we started the fast Autobahn ride home. I told Steve he could crash at my house that night, I also told him about my eight bedroom mansion and assured him he would be no problem as we had plenty of room. The next day we could get him signed into the unit and moved into an NCO room in the barracks and start looking for an apartment for he and his wife (I had several lined up to look at).

When we got to my place we carried Steves duffle and suitcase up the step-mountain to our place. Sharon gave Steve a big hug and told him she had heard a lot about him and was glad to finally meet him. Steve held her at arms length and said, "Wow, what a looker Gary - and I see you two have been busy", as he grinned at her 5 months of baby bump. He laughed in his deep bass voice and we all joined in. Steve was a bear of a guy. I'm 6 foot tall and he
was 3 inches taller and weighed about 220. Barrel-chested a deep voice, a big smile and, oh-yeah, black.He was the kind of guy that made you feel comfortable and you could not help but like him.

A few beers and a good home-cooked meal and we sat at the dining room table mapping out a plan for the next days search. I said, "won't kid you Steve this is going to be hard. Housing is in extremely short supply and rents are high. The German Mark has been gaining and the Dollar losing for the last few months and the market is tight". We resolved to hit it hard the next day and Steve took his jet-lag ass to bed.

Sharon and I had a nightcap and talked about my friend, Sharon was impressed - she liked him (like I said he is hard not to like), she was impressed with his size his good humor and easy going nature, plus as she said "he's a doll", easy on the eyes she said as she mischievously jabbed me in the ribs.

Tomorrow is a new day - To be continued . . .

The next day Steve and I were up and out it by 06:30. Strong black coffee was the first order of the day and we found both at the unit mess hall (we'd slipped out before anyone was up in order to get a good start). We joined a bunch of NCOs at the "Sergeants table" and I made introductions all the way around, Steve knew a couple of the other guys and they greeted him warmly. The Stars and Stripes newspaper was laying on the table and the headline was Jimmy Hendrix dies in London and that was the topic of the day. Hendrix had a German girlfriend and lived in a flat in a London hotel - according to Steve he was living the "Black Mans Dream", but as I reminded him - not any more. Another Sgt said Yep shoulda kept stretching that white pussy and left the pills alone, Steve said, "can I get an Amen"; there was a solid chorus of Amen along with some laughter and the group broke up and headed to kick some ass in the barracks (the main job for all the young NCOs after morning coffee was to push the soldiers in the barracks to get the barracks clean and orderly before the first work formation.

Steve and I started at Battalion HQs in the obligatory "signing-in" process and then moved to the company orderly room. Things were going smoothly until we got to the quarters assignment. Turns out there was no NCO billeting available in Headquarters Company where Steve was assigned. He was going to have to try the Bachelor Enlisted Quarters building or stay in another companies barracks until he found housing. On the way to the BEQ, I had a brainstorm. Steve - I have lots of room and I'm sure it won't take you long to find a place so why don't you just stay with us? That way you won't have to be moving all over the place and can concentrate on finding a suitable place to stay. "Don't you think you need to ask Sharon how she feels about you taking on squatters" was Steves reply. "I will, but I'm sure she won't mind, besides it's just for a few days", I said. Steve pondered for a few minutes and then agreed as long as Sharon didn't appear to be upset.

While Steve was drawing his field gear, I called Sharon and told her about the quarters problem and asked her how she felt about Steve staying with us for a few days. Like I expected it was no problem. As we loaded Steves gear into my car I told him he had a temporary home, He seemed relieved.

That evening while we were eating supper Steve thanked Sharon and insisted that when she went to the commissary that he wanted to give her some money to help pay for food. I told him that would be a good idea because I know his big ass could eat some food; we all had a good laugh at that and the slightly dysfunctional family was launched (our ******* was already calling him Uncle Steve).

The next day we finished Steve's basic in-processing, which included the mail room. Steve already had a couple of letters from his wife and a notice from Bremerhaven that his car was in port. Things were starting to come together.

The Government ships your personal vehicle both ways for an assignment to Germany. The vehicles arrive at Bremerhaven, Germany which is the same port you ship a vehicle from when going back to the States. A lot of times the soldier actually drives the vehicle to the U.S. port area, ships it and then flies to Germany; of course, the car doesn't come in for weeks. Steve was moving from Ft Hood, Texas so he took his car to New Orleans weeks before he shipped so his car was already in.

Normally, there were two main ways to get to Bremerhaven. The first is to find someone from your area who is shipping out soon and needs to deliver their vehicle, you ride up with them and give them a ride back, in turn. The other is to go to Frankfurt and catch the overnight military duty train to Bremerhaven and pick up your car; folks dropping off their cars rode the train back to Frankfurt if they couldn't catch a ride. This is how we picked up our car, in fact, Sharon had gone with me (although that is unusual, it's not unheard of). They would let dependents (another old Army term they don't dare use anymore) ride the train, space available, but they had to ride in a separate car because there was cars for males and cars for females.

That evening as we sat around the dining table trying to make a plan, the main problem was that, usually, a soldier had time to do the classes and take the the test for their International license while waiting for their car to arrive, without it they could not legally drive. Because Steves car was already there we were stuck with waiting for him to get the license. We all agreed that he would be more mobile and things would be more smooth if he had his vehicle. We looked for someone shipping so we could get them to drive it back, but no luck. We talked about him and I going to get it and me driving it back. That would be no problem, except I wouldn't be able to go for about a week because of inspection commitments, it looked like it was going to sit there for a while.

Suddenly, Sharon said, "I have an idea, Gary could drive us to Frankfurt we could see if we could get on the duty train which is overnight, the next morning we could pick up your car and I could drive it back. We should be back by the afternoon. I said, how about Charlotte? Sharon said "I could ask one of my friends to keep her overnight". I said, "what do you think Steve"? He replied, "it's cool with me if it can be worked out".
I'd really like to get my car so I can get out of your hair.

The next afternoon found us at the duty train. Steve and Sharon managed to get on and as the station commander was assigning them to a car, I kissed Sharon and shook the big man's hand with a "keep an eye on my girl, buddy -see you tomorrow". And I headed back to base. Hopefully all things would work out without any problems.

When I got off the next day and made it home I found Steves shiny Camaro in the parking lot and the two of them in their bedrooms asleep. I woke Sharon (who was sleeping with Charlotte) and Sharon kissed me and said. "what an exhausting trip". "did you all have any problems", I asked? "Nope, it just takes forever and all the red tape is a pain in the ass - just the usual crap". She did look whipped.

I told her go back to sleep, I'll make supper and wake you all in an hour or so.

Mission accomplished! BUT I have a gnawing feeling that there is more to this story . . .

Man I love this story you are a great story teller thanks so much. I lived in temp housing and had one of the 8 bedroom mansions everything you describe is so real it is amazing. It is really cool because i was there in late 80's and it is all very close to the same as when you were there it seems. Me being a cuckold I totally understand your feelings and I know what is about to come is your fiend using your wife often and you will swing back and forth on it but what a ride please keep it coming.

I whipped up my famous Spaghetti with meat sauce and a garden salad for supper (famous because that's about the only thing I knew how to make). As I was cooking, Steve wandered into the dining room/kitchen and sat at the table. "How's it going man"?, I asked. "Good - now that I got a little rack-time, but I'm still pretty tired, I just didn't sleep well on that train", Steve answered. Couldn't you catch some zzzs on the ride back? I asked. "I didn't think that it would be cool to sack out while Sharon did all the work - I do appreciate you all helping get my ride back here, man"

I woke Sharon and a few minutes later we were all chowing down. During dinner we talked about their trip, the joys of driving a hot Camaro and what we had planned for the rest of the week. They both didn't have much to add about the train ride (if you are not familiar with the duty train, it's because the last one ran in the mid 80's), other than the hot car they didn't say much about the drive back either and as I tried to make conversation I caught them shooting "looks" at each other as they answered my questions. My "spidey-senses" were going off left and right, but I seemed to be getting nowhere so I changed the subject to schedules and plans. Steve had two apartments to look at the next day and then he had his classes and International driving exam the next day. I was scheduled to do an out of area inspection the following week and had to get everything ready in the next two days or I would end up working over the weekend. It was decided that we would all leave together and since Steve still couldn't drive, they would drop me at the unit and then take Steve to his appts. The next day I would take Steve to his classes and then go on to work. Hopefully, by the following day Steve would be mobile. It was too late for Sharon to find a free sitter for Charlotte, so she would be the official body guard/chaperone - we had a plan.

Sharon and Steve were still whining about being tired so Charlotte and I stayed up and played "dolls and beer" - dolls for her and beer for me until she got tired enough to go to bed, Sharon and Steve both went to bed to catch up on their beauty sleep.

The next day went as planned and Steve made a deal on the first apartment they looked at; the only problem was that the present occupants were not clearing out for almost two more weeks, but, still, things were moving forward. That night we all celebrated the days successful events with steaks from the grill, baked potatoes, salad and some good German beer (tea for the prego); too much beer for us guys. We sat around and BS'd awhile and then said our good nights. Steve went to his room to study the International drivers manual and since Charlotte was already down for the night, Sharon and I turned in too.

When I had put Steve's stuff in a room the first day, I had carefully picked a room down the hall a ways so we would all have some privacy. That way we had been able to continue our active sex life and we WERE active. If anything, Sharon was hornier when she was pregnant than any other time so we were due. Actually, for us, over due. After we had shut the door to our room, I pulled Sharon into my arms and kissed her hard, at first she seemed kind of reluctant but soon the Sharon I know kicked in and we fell to the bed and got hot and heavy. One of our favorite "pregnant=positions" was laying on our sides in a half-spooning position and I would penetrate her from the rear (it allowed good penetration but not too deep), After some good foreplay, I slipped into her very wet pussy. I immediately noticed that she was looser than normal (shades of Marvin!) If anything, she was even looser than the "Marvin-days". My first thought was *******, the slut is back! But rather than put me off, it turned me on. I had a raging hard on and although I tried to last - the images in my head and the hot wet pussy on my cock won and I came sooner than either of us wanted. I ended up satisfying her orally and she came hard and long.

We lay in each others arms, recovering, and after a few minutes, I could tell by her breathing that Sharon had drifted off. I, on the other hand, did not fall asleep for a while, I lay there, my imagination running amok and wondering when did they have the time and opportunity?

Last edited:
The next morning, things went just as planned except, this time, I was the one tired. Sharon asked me at breakfast if I was ok, I just replied, "yeah, just tired - I didn't sleep well". She said, "Good thing this is Friday, we can all catch up this weekend. With that, we all set out on a mission to wipe out the last work day of the week.

Steve was successful in his mission and now had permission to be mobile. On the way home he allowed as to how he thought he might take off when we got home and go visit his little-brother who was stationed in Munich for the weekend and give our family a break and some time alone; I thought it was a good idea and said so, with a smile. Steve packed an overnight bag and hit the autobahn as soon as we got home. At autobahn speeds in a 69 Camaro it wouldn't take him long to make the trip.

It was good to have our apartment and our privacy back, even if just for a couple of days. I asked Sharon what she wanted to do and, with a grin, she said, "sleep and lay-a-bout, and maybe fool around some". "Most excellent plan", I agreed. The perpetual parties also happened here just like our last station but since Sharon couldn't ******* and we were still making friends we had not jumped on that circuit yet and had become quite the home-bodies.

Saturday, while I was puttering around the house I managed to set up my good old Sony reel to reel. Although I couldn't really put it in an optimal position, I did manage to get in up and ready to do some recording. We had stuff stored in some of the bedrooms, so they were not all empty. The Sony was stored in the room across the hall from Steve's room so while I pretended to be rearranging some of the storage I managed to get it set up where I could record the hallway really well, Steves room pretty well and the living room if the person talking was in the side towards the hall, pretty well. It wasn't ideal but was the best I could do without taking a chance on it being found.

That evening, after getting Charlotte to bed and the door to her room securely closed, I asked Sharon if she wanted to dance a little and found her receptive. My plan was to test my recorder (it was already recording) by seducing Sharon on the couch and at the same time get me some over due loving. After a couple of dances I began to nuzzle her neck and cup her ass, two things that tended to light her fire. Sharon responded as I hoped she would and she pulled her body against mine - well as best she could, anyway. Pretty soon we were swaying to the music and making out like teenagers; I danced her back to the couch and when the back of her legs came into contact with the cushions she leaned back and, with a grin on her face, said "what are you up to"? "Just loving you", I replied. She smiled and leaned in and kissed me as we began to undress each other.

Sharon has to be the sexiest pregnant women I have ever seen, and tonight was no exception. When we were naked, I slowly lowered her to the couch and kissed my way down her body until I was licking and nibbling at her beautiful pussy. She leaned back and while she caressed her breasts, I brought her to a loud and excited oral fired orgasm. Her excitement was infectious and I was already hard and ready. She slid forward on the couch until she was at the edge. She looked me in the eye and said, "I want you inside me - now". As I knelt on a throw pillow and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy, I could feel the heat coming from her and as I pushed forward and my cock sank into her, I was enveloped by that wonderful heat. After some days of rest her pussy was almost back to normal and the fit was snug and the warmth was magic - what man could not feel magnificent and complete with such wonderful sensations. I began to slowly retreat and then thrust into her. Once again, the images of other lovers fucking her danced though my mind, but this time I controlled the demons and I had good staying power. This was also a favorite position for us whether she was pregnant or not; we could really move together and control the action and we often had simultaneous orgasms while making love like this and tonight was no exception.

After a short-recovery period and a lot of kissing and holding one another, I carried Sharon to bed and we drifted off to the kind of sleep that deep sexual satisfaction brings.

Tomorrow I check the tape and Steve comes home . . .

I was dreaming about making love to Sharon as I woke Sunday morning. In my dream, I was slowly sliding my cock into her warm and inviting pussy and as I came to consciousness, I realized that the warmth was real and it was the result of Sharon slowly sliding her mouth over my erection. She worked my cock as only she knew how until I had a mind-blowing orgasm; Sharon dutifully swallowed and licked me clean. She was the first girl I ever met that "swallowed" and who really was an enthusiastic cocksucker and she never failed to amaze me.

"What a way to wake up", I mumbled. Sharon smiled at me as she dabbed at a little stray cum at the corner of her mouth and said, "you're welcome - now it's time to rise and shine Soldier". I tried to grab her but she slipped my grasp and darted from the room. As she went down the hall she yelled back, "hit the shower G.I. french toast in 10 minutes.

Like a good soldier, I did as I was told. After my shower and now fully awake I reported for breakfast. The three of us had a good family meal and all was right in the world. As we ate we talked about the day and our plans. Sharon planned to do her weekly house-cleaning and I planned to continue rearranging the storage area we had created in the apartment (we had a basement storage area but since we did not want to fight all of those stairs we had the movers put most of our storage items in some of the extra bedrooms. The only stuff in the basement was things like the grill/car stuff/etc). There was so much stuff crammed into the bedrooms we were always looking for something so it was not unusual for me to mess with it. Charlotte had some serious Barbie time planned, so we all had things to do.

After lunch, Sharon and Charlotte decided to take some siesta time and they retired to our bedroom to catch some Sunday afternoon zzs. I donned my headphones and checked my tape recorder. The results were pretty good, it was a little better than I had hoped for in the living room, which was good. The recorder was useless as far as our bedroom was concerned, conversation was so weak it was useless; since we had not been in Steves room, I had no idea - only time would tell.

Steve came rolling in by supper time and he was beat; he found his brother and they had burned the candle on both ends so he had barely slept. He ate and hit his rack. We all turned in early as Monday would be busy. Our inspection trip had been moved to a departure day of Tuesday so tomorrow would be another "prep" day.

I would be gone Tuesday night and I had things to do before I left for almost 48 hours . . .

Based on past experience and what I had learned about Sharon over the last few months, I had no doubt that Steve and Sharon had sex, so now I was determined not to be left out. Leaving them to their own devices for 48 hours was an open invitation to have another liaison. I carefully laid out a plan. One of the reasons we had so much stuff stored in our quarters was because we had our own furniture; the temp qtrs came furnished so we had way more furniture than we needed. When we moved in, we had the movers put our stuff in some of the extra rooms. We thought that we would not be there long so we would use the stuff already in place and then when we got permanent qtrs, use our own stuff. Well, temp. was dragging on and not being so Temp. so we decided to switch some of our stuff with the qtrs furnishings to better suit our needs.

So . . . I had began to move things around and I had the hallway blocked with furniture about half way to the (back entry). I was moving furniture out and preparing to make the switch in the hallway. I had also switched the security peephole in the door at the rear entry end of the hallway by unscrewing it and reversing it when I screwed it back in. That meant if you were in the stairwell and you put your eye to the peephole it would give you a fisheye view of the hallway.

Normally, when I went out of town on an inspection tour, I would have Sharon drop me at the unit and that way she would have the car if she needed it. I would ride with someone else on the team to the inspection site. Since we were now a 2 car family, I told Sharon that I was overdue driving my car and giving someone else a ride and since they had Steves car in case of an emergency,, I was taking our car this trip.

Everything was in place and I intended to slip back to my quarters after we had finished for the day at the inspection site . . .

Tuesday morning I was up and out before anybody else was even up. Our team was leaving at 0500 so we would be at the in-briefing at 0800; it was just over a 2 hour drive, but "the Army way" was to be early - never late.

The last thing I did before leaving my quarters was to start my recorder, I wanted to at least try to get a recording just in case I couldn't make it back.

The first day of inspection went without a hitch until late afternoon and then we hit a glitch in obtaining some of the records we needed from the inspected unit. We ended up in a holding pattern until almost 1500 when they finally arrived. we should have been finished at 1700 but ended up working until 1800. The unit had provided billeting for us and I went to my area and stowed some things and got ready to head out. The Sgt that rode with me was also my room partner and he invited me to go to the club and eat; I made the excuse that I was eating at the quarters of a friend that was stationed at that kaserne and then visiting with him and his family for awhile but I would be back later.

I hit the road and made it to my housing area a little before 2100 (9PM). That was a perfect time because Charlottes bed time was 8:30PM and I didn't think there was any chance of anything happening until she was good and asleep. I parked a couple of housing units away from mine and walked up the back entry stairwell.

When I hit the top landing I waited a few minutes until my heart beat had slowed down (not sure how much was from the stairs and how much was from the excitement of the moment). I carefully peeked through the peephole; when my eye adjusted, I could see pretty well and it looked like all was quiet.

The stairwells had a cutoff for the lights, it was on a timer that would auto-turn the lights off after a couple of minutes to save electricity. As long as the lights were out it was pitch dark and I could slip into the apartment unseen and if I could do it quiet enough, unheard. Keeping my eye at the peephole, I quietly unlocked the deadbolt (I had applied some wd40 to every hinge, the locks and the entry handle). I slowly pushed the handle down and then held it in place as I held my breath (mentally crossed my fingers that the lights would not come on) and quickly and quietly slipped in the door and silently closed it behind me, only allowing the handle to return to the closed position after the door was in place.

My heart was pounding in my ears so loudly I couldn't clearly hear yet, so, I sat down on a chair I had placed in a concealed position behind the other furniture. As my breathing and heartbeat slowed I began to hear the sounds and activity of the apartment.

I could hear the sound of dishes rattling in the kitchen as someone washed them and the soft sound of the TV in the living room. I moved to my right behind my wall of concealment and peered through a space I had left that allowed me to see into and also see most of the living room; In the light of the TV I could see Steve sitting on the couch drinking a flippy (German flip-top beer) and gazing at the TV. He was wearing sweats and a t-shirt and appeared relaxed and at home (well - I did tell him too make himself at home, on day one).

Sharons voice came from the kitchen, "need another beer"? In the quiet of the apartment it sounded loud and startling but I think it was just my nerves. "Nah - I'm good", he replied. A few minutes later, I heard the sound of the lights being turned off in the kitchen and the apartment was plunged into the dim light provided by the flickering TV and the night lights we had scattered about the apartment; it gave it a very surreal appearance, it was not unlike watching a scene in a movie.

Sharon appeared in the TVs light; she was wearing what the girls used to call a Moo Moo (not sure of that spelling) a loose fitting dress that was tent-like and not very sexy, but a perfect garment for a pregnant woman. She sat next to Steve on the couch and as she pulled her legs beneath her on the cushions she leaned into Steve and began kissing him on the cheek. Maintaining her contact with his cheek she slid her arms around his neck. Steve turned his face to hers and their lips slowly came together and they began what was to be a slow and lengthy kiss. I could see their tongues dueling for position as they seemed to suck the air from each others bodies. As they kissed they began groping each others body. Steves hands slipped to Sharons breasts and I could see her left hand rubbing on his cock through his sweats. This exploration went on for several minutes until Sharon slid from the couch to her knees in front of Steve. As she knelt in front of him she looked up into his eyes, hooked her fingers in both sides of his sweat pants and slowly drew them down his legs. As she pulled them towards the floor Steves cock slowly came into view and it was massive; this was not a side of Steve that I had seen before. Although we had known each other for years and I had been around him in various stages of undress, I had never seen him erect. In the past his flaccid cock had appeared substantial but it was nothing compared to the hardening monster I was looking at now.

As his pants met the floor, Sharon leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. "Hi there", she purred, "it seems like forever since I've seen you"; she sighed and said, "so magnificent", smiled and slowly slid her lips over the head of his cock and down the shaft as far as she could, she was holding his cock with both hands (neither of which could reach around the girth. At the same time she swallowed as much as she could; I could see her tongue working his cock as she slowly worked her way back to the tip and then slowly engulfed him again. Sharon was a magnificent cocksucker and I know how good this feels. With a feverish pace she kept at him for a few minutes, I couldn't imagine that Steve could last long like this and I was right. I could see his legs and abs flexing and then his hips grinding it time with her movements as he growled, "My God, you're good" and erupted in her mouth.

Like a good trooper, she swallowed, and swallowed and swallowed (you get the picture - this guy came in buckets). She continued to kiss and clean his cock for several minutes and as she did, I could see that his cock was returning to it's previous condition of hardness (very impressive). Sharon sat back and with crossed arms grasped the edges of the Moo Moo and pulled it over her head, wiped her face with it and tossed it aside (I could now see the beauty of her choice of clothing as she was naked as a Jaybird beneath it and as her body came into view in the dimly lit room it was tantalizingly sensual and gorgeous.

She looked up into Steves eyes and said, "I want a repeat of what we did on the train - I want to be on top, to be able to control the action, to feel as much of you in me as I can manage". Steve leaned forward and kissed her as she straddled him. She was crushing her breasts against his chest as she began the monumental task of mounting him. The mention of the "train" answered my question of where, just not how.

She placed the mushroom head of his cock against the entrance to her well-lubricated pussy (I could see the wetness in the flickering TV light - she was dripping); and she began to slowly lower herself onto him; I could hear a sharp intake of breath and her whispering, "slow, easy, let me adjust" as she alternately bit down on his neck and panted her pleas for mercy. She only got a couple of inches in her and then she rested as she slowly made micro movements on his cock. She more or less undulated her way down his manhood until she had about half of it in her and then they rested.

Steve began to make groaning sounds and I knew what she was dong. Sharon had the uncanny ability to use her internal muscles to milk your cock with her pussy (the result of doing a "kegel" exercise routine that she had learned); it felt like a velvet glove griping your cock. When she did this to me, I would come almost immediately. They moaned and they groaned but Steve proved his prowess in a massive demonstration of stamina. Sharon began moving up and down on his cock and telling him how great it was, how good it felt, how he filled her like no one ever had before and how she could be a slave to his cock. I had my cock in my fist too and was working on my second orgasm (trying to keep up with Steve, I guess). As she twisted and turned her way up and down and in and out with Steve's cock she had managed to work even more of it into her (I was amazed) and she no longer seemed to be suffering any discomfort; she was in total bliss.

They continued to make love for the better part of a half an hour. I don't think she could have taken a ramming by such a huge cock for that length of time but a sensuous and slow but very deep love-making was a different matter. She appeared to have several "minor" orgasms along the way which set her body to trembling and jerking in a spastic/reflexive kind of way; each time she would moan and grow stiff but then relax and began responding to him again. she finally began to pick up her tempo, and Steve worked to stay with her. He had slid down until his back was laying on the couch and she had her hands on his chest and was working her hips in a back and forth sliding motion as fast as she could; Steve had his hands on her hips and looked like he was hanging on for dear life, suddenly Sharon collapsed forward as far as her baby bump would allow, her head dropped and her long hair covered Steves head and upper body as she growled that primal orgasmic growl that I had heard before and her body twitched and jerked through a very long orgasm. Steve joined her at about the half way point and they ground against each other with wild abandon. Sharon collapsed to the side and they lay in each others arms, resting.

We had all climaxed together. By this time I had adorned the old leather side chair with a couple of loads of cum (I was going to have to clean it up later). After a few minutes rest, they kissed again and Sharon said, "I have to check on Charlotte", Steve said, "OK, I'm going to the head - I'll meet you back in my room, if you'd like". "If I'd like - you kiddin soldier, I'll be right there", said Sharon and they rolled off the couch and went their separate ways.

I took quick stock of my situation and decided that this would be an ideal time for me to make my escape. Judging by the angle, I would not be able to see into Steve's room without climbing out from behind my pile of furniture and chancing getting caught, so as much as I would like to further observe them in action, I decided that I'd better haul ass (besides, I did have my tape back up running).

I quietly slipped out and locked the door and headed down the stairs. Luckily, I encountered no one and was soon on the road back to my duty assignment.

To be continued . . .

The next day we went later than we were scheduled (again) and by the time we got back to base, ran our recovery operation and I got home it was after 2100. because we worked late we had a half day off and didn't have to report until 1300 the next day, so I showered and then ate a reheated supper while BSing with Sharon and Steve (they both appeared relaxed and showed no sign of any guilt from extra-curricular activities - nerves of steel).

In the morning Steve was up and out while I lounged around and drank coffee and played with Charlotte. After breakfast, I continued with my furniture switching project (while I did some cleaning up on the side). I managed to get some time on the recorder using my headphones; Since I witnessed the biggest part of the previous day/evenings activities (I thought), I fast forwarded past that part of the tape.

As I started listening to the new part of the tape, the first thing I heard was Steve coming down the hall and into his room. A few minutes later I heard Sharon following the same path. There was a period of silence and then I began to hear kissing sounds, followed by some talk I couldn't quite hear (the recording quality from Steves room wasn't what I had hoped for).

I rewound the tape and turned it as high as possible and replayed it. I heard Sharon say. "OK, but watch how deep you go, it's easy to go too deep when I'm in the doggy position. Sounds of the bed squeaking as they moved around, getting into position and then a loud intake of breath followed by Sharon moaning.

The bed spring melody became louder and soon was accompanied by the sound of the bed bumping into the wall. This went on for what seemed like an impossible amount of time and as the sounds became louder and more rapid Sharon began to alternate between moaning and chanting "Oh - yes - fuck me Steve - Fuck Me - that's so good - God I love your cock - Fuck Me - Faster - Oh My God - Fuck Me". Things got loud enough I not only had no problem hearing, I had to turn the sound down some so as not to hurt my ears. Steve, added his own growls and grunts as he poured the black cock to my wife and you could tell when they came together and, in my minds eye, I could almost see their bodies going rigid as they came.

Things grew quiet for awhile as they recovered and then I began to hear the sounds of a hard cock slowly stroking in and out of a very wet and sloppy cunt. In a low voice Steve said, "Wanna go again"? In a hoarse whisper, Sharon replied, "This may be our last opportunity for a long time, so what do you think"?

They proceeded to repeat the previous round of fucking only even longer (I guess the poor stud was becoming tired). Who am I kidding, he had already surpassed anything I have ever done by about three times - and he was still going). This time when they climaxed, it became very quiet until I heard the soft sound of someone snoring.

The tape was quiet for several hours until I heard some conversation, I rewound the tape and pressed play. I heard Steve say, "That's a great way to wake up," (deja-vu all over again), followed by the sounds of a loud wet blow job.

Unfortunately, the tape ran out mid-blow job and that was the end of that.

To be continued . . .

The next week and a half flew by and we soon found ourselves saying goodbye to our roomie. Steve was moving out to his new apartment and his wife, Kathy, was joining him in a couple of weeks. I was interested to meet her and see what kind of a gal Steve had landed; all I knew about her was that she was white and American but I had never even seen a photo of her.

As for us, we bid Steve good luck with the new digs and promises to get together soon with him and his wife. After he had gone, I went through his room to make sure he hadn't left anything. As I was leaving the room, I decided to strip the bed so Sharon could launder and "reset" it to its previous condition. As I stripped the bed I noticed the sheets were covered with what was undoubtedly dried cum stains. As I gathered the bundle of sheets, blankets and pillow cases up to carry them to the laundry baskets I was bombarded with the smell of Sharon's perfume - his bed reeked of her perfume! I know that she had laundered since their last liaison (while I was on the inspection tour), so this had to have been more recent. All I could think of was they were like rabbits - when the hell did they managed to do this? I threw the bedclothes in a heap by the basket and went back to moving furniture. Later, as I passed through the dining area, I saw Sharon holding some of the "Steve bedding" and looking at me thoughtfully, but nothing was said and nothing was asked (an early version of "don't ask - don't tell" - I guess).

The next few months sped by with very little stirring of the pot. The events of note were - we got into permanent quarters (this time on the second floor), Sharon gave us another little girl (I say "US" because Missy was a little white girl - whew!), and probably the most interesting of all was - we met Kathy, Steve's wife, (not at all who or what I expected) . . .

I will admit, I had an image in my mind of what Kathy would look and act like, not a firm idea but I imagined her as being a little bit slutty and maybe kind of hard and tough, someone who could "handle" Steve. I couldn't have been more wrong.

We had invited Steve and Kathy over one Saturday to bar-b-que, a couple of weeks after she had arrived. When I opened the door Steve stood there and almost didn't notice her at first she looked so tiny tucked under Steves arm. There she stood, 5 foot nothing and about 100lbs (soaking wet). She had blonde hair, blue eyes and an extremely well put together body - she looked all of 16, the proverbial "girl next door" as portrayed in Playboy magazine - WOW just WOW!

In reality, she was 23, a recent college graduate and a native of the great state of Georgia (they had met when Steve was stationed at Ft Benning). She had a degree in Finance and had already gotten a job at the American Express office on our kaserne. Smart, Beautiful and Ambitious! What more could you ask for?

I, also, have to admit that more than once that day all I could think of was how could that little girl handle that horse-cock of Steves? But as determined as she was in everything else, I'm sure she had figured a way (and the voyeur in me couldn't help wonder what that looked like.

We all got along fabulously and became fast friends and began to hang out together, a lot. We got together at least on a weekly basis, often to play cards (Pinochle and Canasta were the most popular games among the soldiers and wives of the day - I don't think hardly anyone plays either anymore).

Several months later, one Sunday afternoon we were grilling and relaxing at Steves apartment and I remembered that there was a party the following Saturday and we were invited. We hadn't been to a party in months and now that Missy had arrived and Sharon could party again we were gonna go. I asked Steve if they wanted to go with us. He seemed reluctant while Kathy seemed interested; as Kathy went to check the grill, Steve said, "I don't think so Gary, it's not really our thing". I was surprised, I had always known Steve to be kind of a party ******* and I said so. Steve said, "we've had some problems at parties before. Kathy sometimes has a little trouble holding her ******* and I have a little problem with the way some of the guys man-handle Kathy". "Really? I said". He said, "She likes to let loose and have some fun but she is just that - having fun. Some of these guys take it serious and then I have to step in and fix it. She is a magnet for assholes, man", said Steve. Not wanting to cause problems, I dropped the subject but was a little surprised that Steve had any jealousy problems.

Steve and I were eating lunch in the mess hall later that week and were the only ones at our table. Steve said, "Look Gary, I feel kind of bad about turning you all down about the party and Kathy is giving me crap about it too but I just don't want the headaches that go with it and it's not because I'm jealous or don't like to party either". "That's alright man, it's no big deal", I said. Steve said, "it's the disrespectful attitude of some of those guys that bothers me. I understand that Kathy is a desirable woman, I just expect her and me to be treated with respect". Steve looked around to see if anyone was close and leaned in towards me and said, "I've know you a long time man and I'm gonna tell you something that you have to promise to keep to yourself". I said, "sure - no problem". "Kathy and I are not the jealous type and in the right situation we're both very liberal. In fact, back at Benning we hung out with a group of folks who knew how to party with other couples and do it with respect". Steve looked around again and then continued, "We're swingers man, we have had an open-marriage almost since we first became a couple". I was stunned. I just looked at Steve. After a minute, I said, "Wow, I would have never guessed".

To be honest, I really didn't know that much about "swinging" or "open-marriage". I mean, I knew what they were - basically, but had not given either much thought as I considered those kind of activities not really a part of my life.

At that point, I must have been staring wide-eyed at Steve, because he said, "just relax man, it's no big deal, I just wanted to be honest with you, we like you and Sharon, you're our best friends and we don't want to cause problems in our relationship or yours. But, we have also talked about the four of us and how much we like each other and enjoy being together and we would be interested in taking our friendship to another level. Kathy has already talked to Sharon about it a little and I said I'd talk to you. So, let's just leave it at that for now. Maybe you and Sharon could talk with each other and see how you feel. If you think you might be interested or want to know more we could talk about it the next time the four of us get together; if not, just say so and it will never be mentioned again.

When I was back at work, my head was spinning. Let me see, I,m being offered the opportunity to have sex with the "Playmate of the Month" and all my friend wants in return is to fuck my wife (which he has already done - several times) and as a bonus, I may get to watch my friend fuck the playmate of the month with a giant cock Hmmmm

To be continued . . .

Back