True Tales about Wives and Lovers

Shortly after our adventure with Steve and Carl we made our trip to Munich to the U.S. Consulate. We tied the trip to a Friday-Sunday, three day weekend (and I also got a three day pass so I had Monday off too - gave us Thursday evening to Tuesday morning free) and we left the girls with friends so we could spend the weekend in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (not sure of the spelling but it's close). We had never been to G.P. but had heard a lot about it. After taking care of the "baby" paperwork we made the drive into the German Alps and it was stunning.
Von Steuben.jpgVon Steuben.jpg
In the late 60's the Army had 4 (I believe) Hotels in G.P. that the military controlled and used and at which you could make reservations. We had been told the oldest and most classic was the Von Stueben; although it was the smallest, if you could get in, it was the most luxurious and best to stay in. I had managed to get reservations for the V.S. although I was not able to get a suite, which was my goal. There was a system which governed what you could get based on your rank and the very best accommodations were held for field grade officers until the last minute and then released to other ranks if not used. That was the bad news, the good news was that you also paid by rank and an E6 paid a lot less than a field grade officer for the same accommodations.

When we arrived, I parked and Sharon and I went in together. Sharon was dressed very nice (had to get dressed up in case she ran into the Ambassador at the consulate), anyway, she was looking good and the desk clerk was obviously smitten, he could hardly take his eyes off of her. As I checked in, I asked about a suite and he told us that he could not release a suite until 1800hrs (6PM), but that we were the only ones that had asked and would be at the top of the list (I watched as he wrote our name on a clipboard and I noticed that there were, actually, 2 other names on the list and he put our name above the other two). It pays to have a good looking woman on your arm who looks like she belongs in a suite. Since it was a couple of hours until 1800 we decided to go to the the Armed Forces Recreation Services (AFRC) building to see what all was available for us to do while in G.P. and then come back at 1800 to register.

As we drove around G.P. we were really impressed, it was like a movie set and you could see the beauty of the Alps no matter which way you looked. We found the AFRC office and picked up a bunch of literature and then walked around the downtown area. We found a cafe and sat outside and I drank a beer (bier) and Sharon had a white wine/lemonade concoction which was popular with the American girls. This was going to be a wonderful and exciting weekend (I had no idea how exciting).

At 1800hrs we were back at the check in desk and the desk clerk informed us with a big smile that no field grade officers had checked in so we had a suite for the duration of our stay. I can not remember how much it cost but it was CHEAP! The suite was outstanding and included everything from a bar (complete with stocked mini-fridge) to a claw-foot bathtub in a beautiful bathroom. Sharon crashed backward onto the overstuffed bed as I took up a position on the couch with the stack of literature and hotel information folders.

The hotel featured several dining options, including a fine-dining restaurant and a couple of "watering holes" including a formal bar complete with dance floor. After studying the menu we decided to make reservations at the fine-dining restaurant for the evening meal. We were like ******* in a candy store; to be honest, neither of us had ever experienced that kind of luxury and we were both a little giddy.

We both dressed nice for Dinner (not a suit and tie but nice slacks and shirt for me and Sharon wore a red mini dress and heels). The restaurant was everything we had hoped for and we dined in style with a full wine list and a French menu that was reasonable priced, we feasted like royalty. As we were finishing our desserts we both decided that it was too early and we were too wired to go back to our suite just yet and that we would check out the adjoining formal bar and at least have a ******* or two before turning in.

When we entered the bar it was old-dark wood, dim lighting and soft music - very classy. There was a massive bar with stools on one wall and two walls were lined with booths that would hold larger parties and another wall with tables for two or four, the last wall was mirrored and had a wooden dance floor along it's length. The hostess said, "sit where you'd like - there is plenty of room". We looked around and there was just a handful of people there, a couple and a guy by himself at the bar, a group of 6 in one of the "round-table" booths and two other couples in the table for 2/4 area; we chose a table for 4 away from the others and next to the dance floor.

A waitress took our ******* order and when she brought it back I mentioned that there wasn't a lot of people there. She told us that it was early yet. People will be arriving for the weekend all evening and tomorrow and that the next night (Saturday) it would be packed and the bar would be busy. There would be a DJ and a pretty "upscale" collection of people, she cautioned us that if we wanted a table to be there early. She also told us that if things were too crowded at the Von Steuben or if we were looking for a younger more active crowd that there was always a good party at the General Patton (another AFRC hotel, to include a live band on Saturday night). The Patton tended to draw a younger group of people who partied a little harder according to our waitress.

We danced a couple of dances and drank our wine as the bar continued to fill up. Pretty soon there was a good-sized crowd of folks drinking and dancing and having a good time. Most were older than us, but not all; we were not uncomfortable and didn't feel out of place. However, we were thinking that the next night we might want to go to the Patton and check out the scene there. We were in a party mood and had talked about having some fun if the opportunity presented itself. We had asked Carl if he wanted to join us for the weekend and he wanted to but had ended up with weekend duty which knocked him out of the picture.

So far our "swinging-lifestyle" had been very limited; just Kathy and Steve and Carl and we were interested in expanding our list of "friends". I still hadn't heard from Steve about the group back at our home base so we weren't sure if they would ever invite us in. We had bought some magazines to bring with us on this trip and as we drove Sharon read the "letters" section to me, which we both found to be good fantasy material. One of the letters was from a couple who had an arrangement where they would go into a bar separately and pretend not to know each other and she would ******* and dance and see who tried to pick her up and if it worked out she would sleep with the guy who picked her up and sometimes even involve her husband. We found it an exciting idea and talked about maybe playing that game ourselves.

As the bar became busier, so did the waitresses and there was a bit of a wait for refills so I went to the bar to get Sharon and I another *******. While I was waiting in line I saw a well-dressed Black man approach our table. He stood there and talked to Sharon for several minutes. At one point I saw Sharon point at me at the bar and the man looked at me and smiled. They talked a couple of more minutes and then he walked away.

When I returned with the drinks I said, "who's your friend"? "He saw me alone at the table and he asked me to dance", said Sharon, "he caught me by surprise so I said "maybe later, when my husband comes back with our drinks" and I pointed at you, "he said ok, he'd check back".

A few minutes later, he returned to our table. He walked up and said, "Hi, May I dance with your wife"? I said, "it's ok with me, but it's up to her". He held out his hand and said "dance"? Sharon took his hand and they walked out to the floor and began dancing to a fast number. He was only a couple inches taller than Sharon and they looked very striking together as Sharons light skin contrasted greatly with his very dark skin. He had a very "African" look to him which which I found very intriguing; if ever two people were obviously from different "tribes", it was these two. It wasn't just me, I noticed that they were getting lots of looks from the other patrons. It was not unusual to see a mixed couple dancing in a military club in Germany, but they were drawing a of of "second-looks" because they were so different.

The fast number ended and a slow dance started up. Sharon flowed into his arms and they began to slow dance. They were dancing at a respectable distance and talked as they danced. They danced two more dances before they returned to the table. As they walked up, Sharon said, "Gary this is Ron". I stood up and shook hands with him. He thanked me for allowing Sharon to dance with him and said, "it was fun, Sharon is a great dancer and a beautiful lady. I'm here alone, so I may ask again, if it's alright". Without even thinking, I asked, "would you like to join our table, Ron"? Equally as fast, Ron said, "that would be great", let me get my ******* from the bar" and he headed through the crowd to retrieve his stuff.

Sharon gave me a long look and said, "Ain't you the fast worker"? I replied, "it's no big deal, if we don't like him or if things go South, we can just leave". "Oh, he seems really nice and he is definitely different looking but handsome too - so I don't mind", Sharon said, "we'll see how things go".

Ron returned and we began the age-old Army tradition of finding out who you are and where you're from and what you do, etc etc etc. Turns out Ron was a helicopter pilot and a warrant officer (a rank kind of in between Officers and NCOs); he was stationed with a Division aviation section and was on a short vacation in the Alps. He was staying in the Von Steuben and, originally, supposed to be there with another pilot-buddy but his friend had headed state-side on an emergency leave right before they were scheduled to leave for G.P. and he was forging ahead by himself. He was born and raised on the East coast and was a first generation American as both of his parents were originally from Uganda and had migrated to the U.S. in the 40's just before Ron was born.

In between the discovery-talk, Sharon and Ron danced several more times. As they became more comfortable with one another they danced closer and their body-language began to show more of a seductive nature. When slow-dancing, Ron rested his hands on the top of Sharons ass and she rested hers around his neck and their bodies were close together (very close). It was obvious that they enjoyed dancing together and the feel of each others body as they swayed to the music.

Finally, I took a turn dancing with Sharon so we could talk.

Me - Well, what do you think? Are you interested in Ron?

Her - I'm having a great time and I like Ron, we've never met anyone quite like him, but I'm not sure he would be interested in what we've talked about. I know he's interested in me, he's had his leg against mine under the table when we aren't dancing and his hands on my ass when we are, I'm just not that sure he is going to be bold enough to follow through. He seems very laid back but at the same time there is a real under-current of aggression and strength I can sense too, I just can't tell.

Me - It's getting pretty late, we could invite him up for a nightcap and to see our suite (as we discussed the hotel, we had been talking about our suite and how cool it was) and see where things go or we could just pack it in for tonight - tomorrow is another day. Besides, after watching the two of you rub bellies for a couple of hours my fires are pretty stoked too.

Her - let's invite him up for a nightcap and see what he says. He may just say no thanks.

Me - Ok and I'll bet he says yes - I've seen the way he looks at you, he's nuts if he doesn't come up.

We finished our dance and returned to the table. As we sat down Ron offered to buy another round and I said, "we were just talking about going back to our room, do you want to join us for a nightcap and to get a look at the suite"?

Ron didn't hesitate but immediately said yes. Sharon said, "I need to go up first and neaten up a little". Ron said, "I don't want to put you two out any", and Sharon said, "It's no problem. you boys finish your drinks and then come along". I said, "yes Ma'am" and gave her a little salute. Sharon left and we finished our drinks.

When we got to the suite I tapped on the door and Sharon opened it and let us in. She had done a good job and everything was ready for company. Soft music came from the radio and the lights were down low; all-in-all, it had a warm welcoming feel. Sharon played the tour guide as I fixed us drinks from the mini-bar (which included a selection of minatures - like the ones you used to get on airplanes). They started in the bedroom and then returned to the sitting room where I had already taken up residence on the overstuffed chair and placed their drinks on the coffee table in front of the couch.

Tour finished, they both sat on the couch. As she sat, Sharon kicked off her heels and pulled her long legs up under her on the couch. Her knees were facing Ron and in her mini dress, I'm sure he could see nearly all the way to heaven. I raised my glass and toasted - "to new friends" and we all clinked glasses and sipped our drinks.

Ron was remarking how nice it was of us to keep him company and how good it felt to dance with a beautiful woman in his arms and how much he appreciated us both. Sharon said, "No problem, you're a wonderful dancer and good company - in fact, the song on the radio right now is one of my favorites - let's dance some more", as she rose she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the open area by the radio and she slipped into his arms and they began to dance.

Sharon giggled and said, "now that I got rid of the high heels, I get to look up at you instead of being eye to eye". She leaned her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tightly to her breasts. He rested both hands on her ass as the swayed in time with the music. Boy, they looked hot and I sat there sipping my ******* and rubbing my growing erection through my slacks.

They danced several dances without stopping and I could see that Sharon was grinding her pelvis against Ron as they danced and if he did not have an erection he had to be a statue. Sharon had, obviously, decided that if he wasn't going to make a move - she was, which was made obvious when she raised her chin, looked into his eyes and leaned into him and kissed him softly but tentatively on the lips. They stopped moving for a moment and Ron turned his head to me and said, "are you alright with this Gary"? I just smiled and nodded my head yes. Ron smiled back, turned back to Sharon and kissed her passionately. I could see their tongues working against each other and I saw Sharons hand move between their bodies and grasp Rons cock. They stood there making out and exploring each others body for several minutes before Sharon, still holding onto Rons cock through his pants led him into the bedroom.

Where I sat I could clearly see into the bedroom so I decided to give them the space they needed by staying where I was. I watched as he backed her up until her legs touched the bed, he pulled her dress up and off of her body and there she stood in all of her dark-haired, fair-skinned beauty. Her long-legs cased in dark hose framed by a red garter belt no panties and a lacy red bra. Sharon unbuttoned Rons shirt and slid it off of his body, as it fell to the floor she kissed her way down his chest until she was sitting on the bed. She undid his belt and unzipped his slacks letting them fall to the floor. Ron stood there with a large erection straining against his white jockey briefs. She grasped his underwear and slid them slowly down his legs, as the briefs cleared his cock, it sprang out and up.

Ron had an impressive cock. A couple of inches longer than mine and slightly bigger in girth (no surprise there); it was as black as his body and looked as though it was carved from onyx. The head of his cock was very large and his cock had a slight upward turn to it. Sharon moaned loud enough for me to hear it in the next room as she kissed the head of his cock and did her best to take it into her mouth. she began to stroke his balls with one hand while stroking his cock with the other and licking and kissing the head and shaft with great dedication. Ron leaned his head back and groaned loudly. I could tell he wasn't going to last long with the way Sharon was going after him and I was right. I could tell he was about to cum and he tried to pull away but Sharon wouldn't have it and she held on tight and suctioned the cum from him as he pumped spurt after spurt down her throat.

Ron was weak-kneed and sat on the bed next to Sharon as he kicked off his shoes and socks and kicked his remaining clothes away from him. Sharon pushed him back on the bed and began stroking his cock as she kissed on his chest and nipples. His cock never got that much smaller and she was quickly bringing him back to a full-erection. Ron had unsnapped her bra and was massaging her clitoris and sliding one and then two fingers in and out of her sopping pussy while stroking her breasts and nipples. Ron was soon rock-hard again and Sharon moved until she could mount him cowgirl style and I had the perfect view as she reached back between then grasping his cock and placing the huge head at her entrance. She moved it around her pussy like she was stirring a pot as she coated it with her juices and then she began to lower her body slowly on to his cock. It was so erotic to watch her soft white body slide down over his rock hard black cock and all three of us watched as he ever so slowly disappeared into her. When he was all the way home they began to gently rock back and forth and I know Sharon was massaging his cock with her well-trained pussy and I know he was loving it. She added a slow and sensuous in and out motion to her fucking and Ron moved with her but let her do most of the work. She was, literally - fucking him. I had never seen her so sexually aggressive or so "in-charge" and, as a pair, it seemed to suit them just fine.

After many minutes of this slow sensual fucking Sharon would rise up until his cock was almost out of her and then she would rock in that position for several short strokes and then sink back down until he was balls deep again. When she was at the top of her stroke she would moan over and over when balls deep he would groan and moan. They never really went that much faster, they just moved with more intensity until they both were flailing around in an orgasmic fit of *******. I had my second orgasm at the same time. They rolled to their sides and lay there stroking each other and kissing as they caught their breath.

That's it for today, BUT the story of this weekend is definitely not over . . .

Last edited:
After a bit I could hear Ron and Sharon talking and although I strained to make out their words, I could not understand what was said. Ron got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. Shortly after he closed the door, Sharon got up and came to me. She knelt by my chair and kissed me, she then spoke in a quiet voice, "Baby, could you let it be just me and Ron tonight? I know it's not how we talked about doing this, but I'd like it, a lot, if you could let it be the two of us this time".

The husband in me was going, uh ho, what's this about and the voyeur in me was saying, Wow, this could be very exciting. Sharon had already shown a remarkable ability to block my presence out on other occasions and really let herself go physically and mentally, almost as if I weren't there at all, something the voyeur in me found very exciting. I smiled and said, "sure Baby - Love You". She kissed me and padded back into the bedroom.

She sat on the edge of the bed and stripped the rest of her clothes off. As she finished Ron came out of the bathroom, she stood and they embraced. How exotic they looked standing by the bed, completely naked, him as black as I have ever seen embracing my very pale wife. They kissed and she said, "be right back" and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Ron did not look in my direction, he just lay back on the bed. I got up and moved to the couch; I could still see well and it was more comfortable; I lay back and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open. I looked into the bedroom and saw Sharon walk up to the bed.

She had changed into a white baby doll lingerie set she had brought with her for this "special-occasion" and she looked absolutely gorgeous. She stood looking down at Ron until he reached up to her and she slid into the bed and his arms. They kissed and she took his hardening cock in her hand and began stroking him as he began sucking at her breasts and fingering her pussy. He rolled her over onto her back and kissed his way down her body, soon he was kissing and licking her pussy. Sharon moaned and arched her back, pushing her mound into his mouth as she grasped his head with both hands and pulled him towards her. After a few minutes, Ron raised up on his knees and walked up until his cock-head was once again back at her pussy. With a grunt he pushed his cock into her, he went slowly, but all the way into her in one thrust. Sharon moaned and said, "Oh my God Yes. now pull back out and do that thing you do so well".

I could see Rons ass come backwards until he was almost ready to come out of her and then he rocked back and forth several times, drawing great praise from Sharon "Yes - Yes, that's it, my God that's the best ever - Again, do it again and again - Fuck me Ron - Fuck me like only you can", "Ah Yes, that's perfect - God that's so good". As he continued to fuck Sharon I realized that he was pulling that oversized cock-head into a very sensitive spot and rubbing against it before thrusting back deep into her again and again. We were ignorant about the "G-spot" in those days, but I know now that Sharon had just discovered hers.

I masturbated to the sight and sound of my wife being thoroughly satisfied on a level never before achieved with me or anybody else, for that matter. After I climaxed, I dozed off to the sound of them still fucking. Later Sharon was so loud that I awoke, I wasn't sure if they were still going or going again, and that's the way it was the rest of the night. I would fall asleep and then be woken up by Sharons sounds of bliss; I don't know how many times they fucked but it seemed like he screwed her all night. One time, towards morning, when I woke, she was babbling and making such incoherent sounds of joy as she reached, yet, another orgasm that it turned me on so much I managed to masturbate to another orgasm myself.

I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping and by the sunlight streaming through the window . . . and . . . the glorious feeling of a morning blow job. I looked down to see the top of Sharons head bobbing up and down on my very hard cock. As she sucked me she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and seemed to stare into my soul. As what seemed like all of last nights events ran through my mind at once, I had a powerful climax. Sharon sat back, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and said, "I Love You so Much" a slight hesitation and then "Ron's gone - order us a pot of coffee - I'm gonna take a shower".

As I watched her sexy ass swing its way out of the room, I reached for the phone and mumbled "Yes Ma'am". . .

We ordered breakfast from room service and spent the morning recovering from the long night before. As we ate we talked about the evening prior.

Me - Well, you sure didn't have much trouble bagging your first conquest.

Her - And a real trophy he turned out to be (smiling). I hope you didn't feel too left out.

Me - You know me, always the voyeur. I left you two alone on purpose at first, and when you asked me to keep it that way, it seemed natural enough, so I, or I guess you could say We, just went with the flow. You two seemed to have an agenda you were working on, anyway.

Her - Yeah, I guess we did. As it turned out, we really fit well together, both physically and mentally; I don't think that he would have been quite as outgoing if you had been involved too.

Me - "fit well together", is an understatement. How many times did you two have sex, anyway?

Her - It's hard to say. We would make love until we were satisfied and then fall asleep and then wake up and go back to making out again, it was like we were either sleeping or making out. We just couldn't get enough of each other. He told me that I was the first white woman he had ever been with. I told him that although he was not my first black lover, he was definitely the best.

Me - So I heard, what made him so special, I mean - how was he different?

Her - Stamina for one thing. A lot of that could have been from the excitement of doing a white girl for the first time but he never really went soft, there were just different levels of hardness. He was always at least firm and then as we made out he would become harder and harder until he would cum, or I would cum or we both would cum, and I've never seen anyone who could cum so many times. And his cock was a perfect size for me, just enough length and girth to fill me up but not cause pain and the way he moved. He would back his cock up until he was at my most sensitive area and then rub me with the crown of his cock-head until I could hardly stand it and then thrust all the way back into me; it was just a combination of everything including the darkness of his body and how it contrasted with my white skin. I've had sex when I came more than once but with Ron, I, truly, was multi-orgasmic.

Me - (smiling weakly) -( be careful what you ask, the answer may scare you), "It will be a hard act to follow", I said.

Her - Not really, I Love you - I don't love Ron. I Love the sex with him and he's a nice guy but it's not a competition. Besides, I'm not sure we will see him again. When Dawn broke he was anxious to get out of here - I don't think he wanted to face you, so he told me he would see us later, kissed me and slipped out quietly.

We decided to eat lunch at the hotel and then spend the afternoon sight-seeing so we headed to the hotel Grill just after noon. As we entered the Grill, there sat Ron at a table by himself. He waved us over and invited us to join him, which we did. He did seem a little uncomfortable at first, but we ignored it and pretty soon we were all talking and laughing like old friends. We had decided to take the cable car to the Zugspitz which is the highest Alp in Germany and invited Ron along but he declined, saying, "I spend enough time in the air already, I'll pass this time. We told Ron we were going to try the Patton that evening and asked him if he wanted to tag along and, again, he declined saying he was gonna hang out there at the Von Steuben.

Sharon decided she needed to run back to the room and grab a jacket before we left and left Ron and I at the table. After she left Ron turned to me and said, "Gary, I'm not trying to avoid you guys, but I've been told by some of the other pilots in my unit that it is a good idea to avoid the Patton, it seems that most of the folks that go there are younger and I've been told it can get a little rough, especially later in the evening. I'm gonna hang out at the bar here and if you all come back early, look me up". I replied, "no sweat Ron. We're gonna go look at it, and we'll see".

Ron was leaving the next morning so when Sharon returned we said our good-byes, in case we didn't see each other again. Ron and I shook hands and Sharon gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and we went our separate ways.

The cable car ride was cool and the view from the Zugspitz was spectacular, there was a restaurant up there and we sat and had a snack as we looked across the Alps into Austria - very cool! We returned to the hotel in the late afternoon. We went back to the Grill and ate an early supper and then it was back too our room to get ready for the night.

Sharon, once again, was dressed to the nines. This time she skipped the fancy stuff in favor of a very mini - yellow - Summer dress, flats, no hose and matching-yellow bra and panties. very fresh and relaxed look (but SEXY) - she looked good enough to eat - literally! I opted for slacks and a nice shirt - we had a theme (relaxed young couple on vacation).

When we got to the Patton it already had a pretty good size crowd and was filling fast, in some places it looked like the party might have been going on all day (lots of heavy drinking). We found a table and Sharon was immediately asked to dance, she wasn't really ready yet and declined saying, "maybe later, let me have a couple of drinks and relax first", the guy scowled at her and walked away, I could tell she was taken aback by his reaction. It really didn't work. We were there a little over an hour and we both felt pretty uncomfortable, there had been two fights, in various parts of the club already, and Sharon was like a prime steak in a hungry pack of hounds, with guy after guy approaching her to dance. The more they asked the more put-off she became; The male to female ratio was really lop-sided and I could see how it was just going to get worse so we left and headed back to the V.S.

We went back to our room and freshen up and had a ******* to settle our nerves (we both felt like we barely escaped the Patton and had no interest in going back) - not our cup of tea. After a bit we headed to the bar and found the V.S. also, to be pretty full but with a older more ******* group of people (Thank God). I think it was at this point in my life that I finally began to grow up. We looked around and finally spotted Ron who was at one of the "group-booths" with 3 females, the group was made up 2 white girls and a black girl and Ron. We walked over and Ron introduced us to the girls and they invited us to join the table, which we did.

The ladies turned out to be a group of Air ******* nurses. They were all fairly new in-country and were assigned to the same hospital; they were there to attend an annual two day conference which started on Monday and had decided to come a day early and sight-see. More nurses were arriving the next day (Sunday) and most were staying in the V.S. so we had/would have a decidedly better ratio of females to males at our hotel. The ladies were Sandy, Betty and Sarah. Sandy had blonde hair, cut into a very short boy-cut and although a few pounds overweight, she was very cute and had an outgoing personality, Betty had Auburn hair and striking green eyes; she was fit and seemed to be a real spit-fire. Sarah was a light-skinned black girl with a medium afro, she was slim, good looking and was a little shy, All-in-all Ron and I had table of good-looking women to keep busy. The nurses all took to Sharon and she melted right into the group with no problem.

The group had already been there for awhile and seemed to be off to a good start; I bought the table a round to show our goodwill and when the drinks came toasted everyone with, "to good times - let's dance"! Everyone laughed and clinked glasses. I took Sharons hand and led her to the dance floor, Sandy grabbed Ron and joined us (I was getting the sense that she had an eye on our pilot already). We danced a couple of dances and then went back to our table; I didn't sit but took a sip of my ******* and asked Sarah if she would like to dance, she declined saying, "I'm not a great dancer but maybe when a slow one plays, we can give it a try". Betty scooted out of the booth and said, "let's go soldier - my turn", she grabbed my hand and we hit the floor - she could really dance and I did my best to keep up with her. Meanwhile, Ron and Sharon joined us on the floor. I could see it was going to be a busy evening.

Next - A joint-service "sleep-over" . . .

Betty seemed to be attracting every single guy in the bar, she said yes to every dance request and that encouraged even the most "weak at heart". All of the girls in our group were asked to dance, some, and they all did with some who asked, but Betty just about stayed on the floor. After awhile I noticed that she was dancing a lot with one guy and it wasn't long until he, too, became a member of our group; Marc was a dancing fool, too, so they made a good pair. Ron and I kept Sharon and Sandy busy and Sarah did eventually dance with me and with Ron too. She was a nice girl but very reserved, she spent most of the evening watching the rest of us party instead of partying herself. Everyone else was partying hard and the more they drank the looser they got. To say we were all "getting along" would be an understatement. Marc was a male-nurse and was there for the same conference as the girls.

As the evening was winding down, Ron brought up the subject of our suite and how neat it was and it wasn't long till the party moved to our place (in anticipation that we might have Rons company again Sharon had already neatened it up before we went to the bar). I finally figured out that Ron was pretty slick, I'm sure he figured his best chance to nail one of the nurses was to get the party continued in our suite and just in case something went sideways, it wouldn't be in his room to deal with. At the suite, After the obligatory tour by Sharon, we cranked up the radio, made some drinks and commenced dancing again. Our little makeshift dance floor was packed!

After a bit,, Marc and Betty were in the overstuffed chair engaged in what could only be called a very heavy make-out session. Sharon and Sandy had sandwiched Ron between them on the dance floor in a "reverse-oreo" configuration and were dry-humping him and running their hands all over his body - Ron was not resisting. Sarah and I sat on the couch, looking on, and she looked very uncomfortable; she finally leaned over to me and said, "I think I'll head back to my room". There was no reason to try to keep her hanging around if she wanted to go, so I said. "I'll walk you back to your room - shouldn't be walking around this late by yourself". She smiled and thanked me and we got up and left. I didn't say anything to Sharon as she was very preoccupied and I didn't think I'd be gone very long. I could feel a strong sexual tension between us, as I was very attracted to her and wondered if she felt it as well.

Sarah was on a different floor in a different part of the hotel. The nurses coming to the conference had been assigned 2 to a room (at government expense) and Sarahs roommate was not arriving until tomorrow (Sandy and Betty were roomies), so Sarah had a room to herself for the first night; because Marc was the only male-nurse at the conference, he had a private room. As we walked we talked about the evening and about our crazy-friends. Sarah apologized for being such a wall flower and I assured her that it was alright, not everyone was into the party scene. She said, "your wife sure brings life to the party and she's so gorgeous, she paused for a moment and added and very uninhibited". I laughed and said, "Yes she is".

Sarah stopped walking and turned towards me. I looked at her and she said, "well, this is it", for a moment I was confused and then I realized we were at her room. She looked up at me and said, "Gary, do you and Sharon have an "arrangement"? I smiled at her and said, "actually, yes we do". She looked down and thought for a moment and then, again, raised her eyes to meet mine, "would you like to come in", she said. "I'd love to", I answered. She turned and unlocked the door and I followed her into the room.

She stepped inside and closed and locked the door behind us, stepped into my arms and we embraced. I found her lips with mine and we kissed, tentatively at first and then with more urgency. I backed her up to the bed and we began tearing each others clothes off. We had not turned on the lights when we came into the room and the only light was from the light coming in from a light outside the window. We paused for a moment when we were down to just our underwear, I stepped back and looked at her body. She had a beautiful body, Perfectly proportioned breasts stood proudly on her chest with prominent nipples pointing upwards, her rib cage tapered down into a compact and trim waistline and then flared into wide hips making a perfect hourglass figure, she had what we used to call a bubble-butt that was not too big but definitely made a statement. Her legs were long and shapely - there was not an ounce of fat on her. She had the kind of body that all 23 year olds wished they had.

I stepped back to her and took her in my arms and kissed her again, I lowered her back on to the bed and slipped my fingers under the band of her panties and slid them down and off of her legs. I lay on top of her being careful not to crush her and kissed her lips, her neck, her breasts and worked my way down until I could kiss around her thighs and lower belly and eventually slide my tongue into her honey pot. I was pleased to find her very wet and ready and I did my best to be worthy of her desire. As I used my mouth to make love to her beautiful body, she moaned and dug her fingers into my hair and wrapped her legs around my head, resting her legs on my shoulders; it didn't take long and she was thrusting her pubic mound into my mouth and moaning in pleasure as she had a very strong orgasm.

I removed my briefs and kissed my way back up her body until I was in position to place the head of my cock against the lips of her pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down until it was well coated with her juices and she was pulling me towards her with both hands on my hips. I slowly penetrated her until I was about half way in. She was very tight and it took several minutes for me to work my way all of the way in. When I did I lay there, basking in the warmth of her sex, she was very hot and the connection was complete. It felt, simply, wonderful. I began to stroke in and out slowly at first and gradually building up my speed towards the climax that we both were seeking. Sarah hooked her ankles over my legs and met me thrust for thrust. We worked together until we both crashed into a breathless heap moaning and grinding, I could feel her pussy pulsing as she climaxed and she kissed my neck and face.

When we had caught our breath, I rolled over and lay looking at her - so beautiful! Sarah turned her head towards me and smiled, she said, "I have to admit everything going on back at your suite was exciting and it did turn me on, and made me want you, but I'm just not a "public-sex" kind of person - I hope you're not in trouble", meanwhile she was stroking my cock with one hand while touching my face with the other, "I smiled back and said, "I'm not in trouble and I'm glad you wanted me because the feeling was mutual" (At least, at the time, I didn't think I was in trouble).

By now, Sarah had brought me back to life and she rolled over on top of me and kissed me with a sloppy french kiss; she drew her knees up grasped my cock and mounted me all in one smooth move and began a slow and sensuous fuck that was meant to last for awhile. The kind of fuck that is meant to be about the journey and not just the destination. Sometime about half way through our love making, I began to hear the sounds of sex coming through the walls from the room next door (and that takes some doing as these were thick German walls), Sarah stopped for a moment and smiled down at me and murmured, "Sandy and Bettys room", and then continued fucking. I lay there in the dim light and caressed her body as she rose and fell, and wrapped her body around mine while we listened to the sounds of one of the other nurses being thoroughly fucked next door (I had a good idea it was Sandy and Ron just based on the sounds).

I could tell that all of the stimulus was bringing Sarah to a feverish climax and she worked her body against mine as she gasped for breath, I sped up my upward thrusting to catch up with her right at the finish and we collapsed in a heaving mess into the covers.

After some recovery time, Sarah whispered in my ear, "I wish you could stay the night Gary,, but you'd better go now". I kissed her on the cheek and said, "yeah, you're probably right Sarah, but this has been wonderful, too wonderful for words". We kissed again and I found my clothes, got dressed and left (meanwhile the sounds of sex through the walls continued - yep, gotta be Ron).

When I let myself into our suite, it was dark and quiet. Everyone was gone, the lights were out and Sharon was in bed laying there looking at me. I said, "I'm back" and she replied "so I see", rolled over, turning her back to me and said nothing else (this is an official "oh-*******" moment when I realized that I was, indeed, in trouble).

Now - this is a good time before I continue my story for a pause and for me to ask a question of you readers out there in B&W land. Would I have been in trouble with you if you were Sharon OR should I have been in trouble with Sharon if you are a dude? BEFORE I reveal Sharons feelings in the next chapter, I'm really curious as to what my readers think.

. . .

I can see it if you left with out telling the wife I mean that is not great form. Trouble i mean as long as it was minor that she was upset you left the without telling her, and maybe she lost out on Ron to the new girl and that made her mad an you were not there for her i can see how she was upset, not sure trouble is the word I would use.

Indeed, I think she was disappointed for several reasons...1. left without so much as a "heads up" 2. Ron and Marc were off with Sandy and Betty leaving Sharon with no partner 3. You weren't there to console her AND to give her some release after she had worked herself into a lather... Outside of that I am sure everything will be fine after a good night's sleep...:blackheart::blackheart: But it should lead to further clarification of your working arrangement!:bigsmile: Great story...

It depends on the role
a) you're having in Sharon's mind and
b) having in your own mind.
If she sees in you her hubby who exists for her pleasure and is "allowed" some extra fun but only on her conditions and control - you're in big, big trouble...
actually it doesn't depend on your point of view :)

Thanks for the input, everyone.

The next morning I was awakened by the sound of the shower. I rolled over to the phone and ordered a pot of coffee from room service. Sharon was just finishing her shower when the pot of coffee arrived. With the pot was a stars and stripes newspaper and an envelope with my name on it. I poured a cup and sat in the chair and opened the envelope. It contained a hand written note reminding me that the hotel rules called for observation of "quiet hours" of 2200hrs - 0800hrs Sunday thru Thursday and 2300hrs - 0900hrs Friday and Saturday to be observed and that out of respect for all guests, noise should be kept to a minimum during those time periods, The note was signed by the night manager.

Sharon came into the sitting room and I poured her a cup of coffee and then handed her the note. She sipped the coffee and then read the note. She tossed the note on the coffee table and said, "yeah, I know, he called here last night because one of our neighbors was complaining about our party". "Oh - really"? I said, "what did he say"? "He said that after 2300hrs the radio must be turned down until it cannot be heard outside of our room and he had complaints from other guests".

Me - what did you say?

Sharon - I thanked him and turned the radio down.

Me - when did this happen?

Sharon - sometime after you and Miss prim and proper slipped off.

Me - We didn't slip off, she wanted to return to her room and I walked her back.

Sharon - I call "car - therapy", I'm hungry and I want to eat.

CAR - THERAPY - Sharon and I had learned early in our relationship that many of our disagreements could be settled while driving and talking. Sometimes an issue needed instant resolution but in many others if we delayed discussion until a later time when we were driving to somewhere or even just driving around, we reached better resolutions and did it with out getting more upset. I think it is a combination of having more time to think about the issue plus preparing your arguments before the discussion (not to mention time to cool off). Anyway, unless an issue needed immediate attention either of us could call "car - therapy" and postpone discussion until a later time (it also sent the signal that while we needed to talk - it was not so serious that it couldn't wait).

The V.S. had a Sunday brunch-buffet and that is where we headed. Our gang from last night were all in the dining room and had gathered in the same corner. Ron was leaving after eating, we were leaving the next morning and the nurses were staying through their conference, so it was a last get-together. Everyone was still paired off and Sarah now had a partner in her roommate (Jan), who had arrived that morning.

Everyone was in a good mood and although I did notice a little coolness from Sharon towards Sarah, unless you were looking for it, you wouldn't have noticed. Sarah, I think, noticed but shrugged it off. As we ate we talked about our plans for the day and the previous evenings fun (but everyone was careful not to get too detailed as we all appeared to be keeping each others secrets). Sandy had some definitely new color in her cheeks but was not being too "clingy" with Ron; Betty, on the other hand, acted as though Marc and she had been together for months and Marc, too, seemed to be smitten, so I guess they were the "big-connection" from our group. Unit assignments and home phone numbers were exchanged along with promises to "stay in touch" and we all went our separate ways.

Sharon and I had decided the last day in G.P. we would be tourists and had signed up for the AFRC "Castle tour", and spent the day in a bus going from castle to castle - Neu Schwanstein, Linderhof and Weiss kirch (all misspelled, I'm sure). After a long day of touring we spent a quiet evening packing for our departure and enjoying a nice meal at the hotel restaurant before turning in.

We were in need of some "reconnection time", and since we were in early we enjoyed a slow and sweet love-making session which led to a great night's sleep and bright and happy attitudes the next morning.

Next -the ride home/car-therapy . . .

Last edited:
"Sarah and I had decided the last day in G.P." Sorry don't you mean Sharon?, unless i have my wires crossed, i sometimes do lol. Fantastic story so far though, i am really enjoying it.:)
Nope, your wires are straight (I fixed it) too many people and having to make up names for them (to protect both the innocent and the guilty) makes it confusing, even to me. Thanks for the "heads up"!

Thanks! I spent a total of 8 years in Germany over three different decades. By tour three I could speak pretty good Gasthaus German and could read it fair but could never spell it worth a damn.
Well, for me it's pretty easy - I'm German :)
But I really enjoy the point of view from your story because it reflects also on "German culture" as is was back then, and still is in a lot of ways.
You should've left us some of your sexual experiences :bounce: this style of sex isn't very favorable in Germany, well not yet

Well, for me it's pretty easy - I'm German :)
But I really enjoy the point of view from your story because it reflects also on "German culture" as is was back then, and still is in a lot of ways.
You should've left us some of your sexual experiences :bounce: this style of sex isn't very favorable in Germany, well not yet
LOL - You will probably really enjoy storys from the next two tours I served in Germany as we didn't live on the kaserne either time, but lived with the Germans, and don't forget Fasching!

Last edited:
Speaking of "car-therapy" and cars, When I received orders for Germany I had decided to take my American car to Germany, which made for a lot of interesting times. I owned a 1964 Pontiac Catalina, about the worse car you could take to Europe. The attached photo is of a car exactly like mine - except mine was white. It was HUGE! It didn't fit down some of the smaller cobblestone streets very well and it kept us always on the edge of our "gas-ration" coupons. What it did provide us with was a great autobahn ride and a lot of attention from the Germans. All I had to do was park it on the street and watch as the people walked by. The older German would stand and look at it and then shake their heads in disbelief and walk away, the younger ones would go around it looking in the windows - they seemed to love it and were fascinated by it; and, it was a comfortable place to conduct car-therapy!pontiac__star_chief__bonneville__catalina_1964_4_lgw.jpg

Back