True Tales about Wives and Lovers

As we left the Alps on the trip home we discussed our weekend. We both agreed it was a great trip and that we had a good time and would love to come back. Except for the one evening that we needed to discuss, it was a success. Regarding that evening, it went something like this:

Me - You were upset when I returned to our room on Saturday evening - what's up?

Sharon - You mean Sunday morning, when you returned, don't you?

Me - Yes, I guess, technically, it was Sunday morning, and I was gone longer than I thought I would be when I left with Sarah. If I had realized I might be gone that long, I would've said something to you before I left - I'm Sorry.

Sharon - That's good to know, because that was my major complaint. I understand your intent in walking her back to her room and I don't really blame you for going with the flow when it ended up like it did. She is attractive and I could see an attraction between the two of you, so I wasn't surprised but I didn't like the lack of communication with me about what you were doing to begin with.

Me - You also seemed to be angry with her and that seemed odd to me. I understand you getting upset with me but I was wondering why you seemed to also be upset with her.

Sharon - I was not in a good state of mind to begin with. After you left, I got that call from the night manager and had to handle that and then I had to ******* the music (and the mood) and Marc and Betty left almost immediately so he could walk her back to her room and that was ok because I expected you would soon be back and things seemed to be working out with Ron, Sandy and I but then Ron said that he was going to walk Sandy back to her room and I got the impression he was coming right back - well to make a long story short, he didn't come back so I ended up being stood up by him, stood up by you and sitting around by myself. It was not a good way to end a party, the longer I sat there the more pissed I got, so I was probably a little more judgemental and closed minded than I normally would be. I took it out on both of you and, for that, I am sorry. After you came back I had time to think about it and the less angry I became because, I realized, sometimes things just go wrong, and as long as it wasn't intentional, it was ok.

Me - I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to upset you, that was never my intention. In my imagination, you were involved in your own little orgy and not thinking about or worried about me and I could take advantage of the opportunity I had without a problem.

There was a pause . . .

Sharon - well how was your opportunity - how was she?

Another pause (because I was sitting there wondering what was the safest way to answer that question).

Me - She was fine. Once we got going, it was fine.

Sharon - How did you get going?

Another pause, and then I decided, just tell it like it happened (just don't gush).

Me - She asked me if we had an arrangement. I said that we did and she invited me in and it just happened.

I almost embellished about Ron and Sandy fucking in the next room but immediately realized that she would realize that meant Betty went to Marcs room and that everyone was screwing but her - no details!

Sharon - I was a little surprised, I didn't think that she was the type to mess around at all.

Me - Ah, that's what you meant by "prim and proper"?

Sharon - Yeah, I like her and everything, she just didn't seem like "our kind of people", just a little too straight-laced.

Me - I think she is just more private with her personal stuff is all. She knows what she wants and what she will do, I mean she is an Army brat. Her dad is a retired Sergeant Major and her Mom is German so she has been around.

Sharon - Is her Dad Black?

Me - Yep and they live in the states but she has a bunch of family here in Germany, so she knows more than she admits.

Sharon - Well, I think she likes you ok, at least more than she likes the rest of us.

Me - Maybe, but all that's behind us now, it's time to pick up the girls and get back to life. Are we good now?

Sharon - We always were - just don't leave me high - dry and horny again - laughter.

Next - Steve comes clean about his "swing-group" . . .

Last edited:
A couple of weeks after returning from our Garmisch trip there was a USAREUR alert and we ended up in our rapid deployment positions for two days. That drill placed Steves section and mine in close proximity (we shared a flank position), and he and I ended up having a talk the second evening while we sat in the German forest and ate our C-rations (had to love those beans and weenies - LOL).

There was no one near us and we could talk freely about things. Steve asked about our trip and how it went and about Garmisch and so forth. I was forthcoming and pretty much told him how things had gone (to include the minor misunderstanding with Sharon). He, in turn, was ribbing me about me going black and would I ever go back, etc (I actually think he was surprised that I had scored with the pretty black girl). He also was giving me a hard time about Sharon being jealous and that turned to the swinging discussion:

He - So you finally managed to push your old-ladys jealous button - huh?

Me - I don't know if she was so much jealous as just miffed at being deserted by everyone. I mean, we have swung both open and closed with Kathy and you and when we were not in the same room it has never been a problem.

He - It's hard to tell what will set someone off. Kathy, actually, was a little disturbed that time my brother and I had that meetup with Sharon and you. I didn't realize it until later because she tried to conceal her feelings, but she did feel left out.

Me - I didn't realize that - sorry man. That's surprising, with all of the experience you two have I didn't think much bothered either of you. With Sharon and me, we haven't been around all that much and nearly everything is new to us, so it's a constant learning experience. We would like to get more experience but I guess we''re waiting for you all to get us an invite or to introduce us to other people.

There was a long pause as Steve thought about what he wanted to say, finally he said -

Steve - Look man, I'm not trying to keep you in the dark. You and I go back a long way and I trust you so I'm gonna tell you a couple of things but you absolutely cannot tell anyone else, I mean you can tell Sharon but she needs to understand that she can't tell a soul - no gossip - nothing - you understand?

Me - Sure, we can keep it to ourselves.

Steve - Well, the group we swing with is officers, except for us, there is about a dozen plus their wives.

Now that was a surprise!

We met this one couple in the group back at Ft Benning and we all had been in a group there; this couple was a Captain and his wife and when we ran into them here they trusted us and managed to bring us into the group. They use the fact that Kathy is a bank officer/college grad, making her "officer-like" and likely to not want anyone to know, to justify having us included. That makes me the "tag-along-officers-spouse" and that is fine with me because it gets us in and that's what we want - trust me though, I keep a very low profile.

Me - Wow, I would have never guessed, that would seem to be very awkward to me, I mean, these are guys who don't even sit with you to eat in the mess hall and yet you're fucking their wives?

He - Well, they're fucking my wife too, and that is a big plus for them. Most of them are younger and, in reality they don't think the same as the older officers. The bonuses for me are unbelievable too. A lot of these younger wives want to try sex with a black guy and this gives them the opportunity. I mean, they see me with other women and they get a look at the equipment and the results and they work their way to me.

Me - "work their way to you"?

He - Yeah, they don't want to be too obvious about it but eventually most all get a taste of the black cock. Well,, at least the younger ones do; the older officers wives in the group have to put on more of a front and ignore the enlisted guy. But that's where the "real-bonuses" come in.

Me - How's that?

He - This is REALLY between you and me, you can't even tell Sharon this.

Me - No problem man (I was really getting excited now).

He - I fuck a lot of them when we're not at parties, even the Older wives, They manage to meet with me alone and let me tell you, it's some great sex. Even the younger ones that I fuck at parties are totally different when their old-man isn't around. And the older wives, you can tell this has been brewing in their minds for awhile - they are wild.

Me - Wow, man, that's some wild *******, are any of the officers in our unit in this group? The voyeur in me was really running wild now - LOL.

He - Just one Lieutenant, if there were any more I don't think Kathy and I would of ever gotten in, they are really sensitive about being from the same unit. There are even a couple of field grade officers, but they're not from our unit. You know the Lt I'm talking about because he's your XO - and remember, you cannot say anything about this. He didn't want us there to begin with.

You could have knocked me over with a feather, Lt Smith was an arrogant asshole (even more than average). But, he did have a gorgeous wife (I think she had been Miss something or another - beauty queen in college).

Me - So, you have fucked her?

Steve was on a roll now and could not help bragging.

He - several times, and when it has been just me and her and her old-man isn't watching, she can't get enough, she is a wild-ass ride man.

Me - I'd love to watch that, plus I wouldn't mind getting into that myself.

He - I wish I could do something more but I figure if I put too much pressure on them, they will just be more resistant. Some don't care, but some do and they just don't want any more exposure to enlisted because they're afraid it will get them exposed. I mean, in a swinging situation we get along pretty well and there is no reference to rank, at least to my face.

Me - I guess I understand. Actually, everyone Sharon and I were partying with in Garmisch was an officer and I didn't think about it, till now. Thanks for trying anyway, man.

About then the First Sergeant walked up and that ended our talk.

I could hardly wait until I could share this info with Sharon . . .

Hiya - the reason that I have been using bold is for my benefit, not the readers. I had eye surgery last week while I am still healing my vision is a little blurry. The bold type makes it easier for me to see what I'm doing. Next installment, when it is finished, I will try to highlight the text and "unbold" it before I post, we'll just have to see how it works.

It’s Ok. I appreciate it. Write anyway you feel comfortable. People should take several seats and take a chill pill. The nerve to tell people which font to use. Too funny.

When I told Sharon about Steve and my conversation she was blown away. Sharon is not exactly anti-military (she did marry me, after all), but she is not big into all the emphasis on your rank equaling your station in life and all of the rules and regulations and so forth, so this "officer swing group" really came as a surprise to her (me too, actually).

Of course, her reaction was to be pissed that they would dare exclude us based on my rank. I tried to explain that it wasn't really us but the fact that an officer would have a lot more to lose if they were caught doing something like swinging; their career would be over. An enlisted person would suffer too but if they fell in line and kept a low profile, they could recover from that kind of exposure. She said that she understood but I don't think she really agreed.

A couple of weeks later Steve and I were eating lunch at the snack bar. As we were talking he says, "We were thinking about having a little house party at our place and our friends from Ft Benning said they would like to meet you and Sharon. It would be us, you all and them, just a small gathering but it would still be fun - what do you think"?

I said, "Are we talking about a swing-party or just a get together"? Steve said, "It would be a get together but you never know, it could be more, it just depends on how everyone gets along". I said, "Sounds OK with me, I'll check with Sharon and let you know".

Sharon acted like she would be just OK with it and didn't act too excited, but I could tell that she was, actually, really hyped about it and I let Steve know we were in. The "get-together" was scheduled for the upcoming Saturday (strike while the iron is hot - I say).

Next - PARTY!

The week flew by and Saturday evening found us standing on Steve and Cathy's doorstep ringing the bell. We had left the girls with an overnight baby sitter with the excuse that we were going to a party and were not sure how late we would be and didn't want to wake the girls and drag them out in the middle of the night. Sharon had conferred with Kathy about what to wear and was told "sexy-casual". When Kathy was asked what that meant she simply said. "use your imagination". Sharon wore a gauzy-thin white blouse and a black leather mini skirt over a red bra (which showed quiet well through the blouse) and red pantys and red shoes. I wore a nice shirt and dress slacks (I am what I am - simple).

Kathy opened the door with a big smile, hugged Sharon and me, took the bottle of wine I offered and led us into the living room. Kathy wore jeans and a white front-button man's shirt and was barefoot. Steve was sitting in the living room with a man and a woman. When we walked in, Steve stood up and hugged Sharon and shook my hand, he turned to the couple who had also stood and introduced us to Craig and Diane. We all shook hands and everybody, sat while Steve filled ******* orders.

Craig and Diane were a nice looking couple. They appeared to be a few years older than us, but not a lot. Craig was an average sized guy but was in really good shape (I found out later he had played college football), he obviously worked out, he had dark hair and rugged good looks. Diane was as tall as Sharon and also appeared to be fit and trim, she wore a Summer dress so it was hard to really see her figure (although she did have ample cleavage). She wore her dark hair up and wore glasses she had a kind of a "school-teacher" look to her - professional - intelligent - confident. I could tell right away that I would like them both and Sharon also appeared to get along well with them.

Sharon and I sat on the love seat, Steve sat in his big chair and Craig and Diane sat on the couch. Kathy sat on the arm of the couch next to Craig as we talked. We did the usual, talking about previous assignments, what we do now and telling "war-stories" and talking about people we knew or had known, in common.

The lights were low and soft music played in the background and the conversation soon turned to sex and as a friend of mine used to say "the room turned all soft and sexy". I noticed that Kathy was playing with Craig's neck and running her fingers through his hair, she leaned over and playfully nibbled at his ear. I, suddenly, realized I was holding my breath and that we were all watching Kathy and Craig.

I sensed movement to my left and looked to see Steve holding out his hand to Sharon. She took his hand and stood and slipped into his arms and they began to sway to the music, but they weren't really dancing they were kissing and moving steadily towards the bedroom. I looked across the coffee table at Diane who was smiling at me. She stood and came over to me as Kathy swung her leg over Craig and faced him in an embrace while kissing him hungrily.

Diane copied Kathy's position by straddling my legs, she reached up and took some pins from her hair which cascaded down around her shoulders. she leaned into me and her lips met mine as we were enveloped by her long dark hair. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating and we began to do some serious tongue swapping. As we kissed, I caressed her body through her dress and I could feel her unbuttoning my shirt. When she had my buttons free, she leaned back and pulled my shirt off. She then raised up on her knees grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it up and off and tossed it aside. She was completely naked, that dress was the only article of clothing she had on! Now that is casual-sexy! I could now see her entire body and it was outstanding. She had large breasts and a narrow waist that flared into wide-womanly hips and, like Sharon, long-sexy legs. She leaned into me, pressing her breasts against my chest and began kissing me again. As we kissed, her glasses got in the way and she leaned back and tossed them on the table. She smiled at me and said, "without those, I'm blind so I'll be using braille now" and laughed softly - I like this teacher.

She slid down in front of me and unfastened my belt and pants so smoothly that she was pulling them off before I knew it. As my underwear cleared my cock it sprang up as I was definitely hard and ready. She grabbed my cock and said, "nice". Diane then kissed the head of my cock and kissed down the side of the shaft and then licked me from balls to crown before swallowing most of my cock. As she slid her mouth back off of me she suctioned me and worked her tongue along the bottom side of my cock. She repeated this routine several times and I was ready to blow when she stopped, looked up at me and asked, "want to join the others"?

That was the first time that I realized that we were alone in the room. I had been so caught up in what we were doing that I hadn't even noticed Craig and Kathy leaving; now that we had paused and I had come out of my trance, I could hear the sound of Sharon making love to Steve in the other room, along with Kathy's moans of passion. I said, "sure" and as I stood Diane grabbed my cock and led me into the bedroom (deja-vu all over again).

Steve and Kathy's bed was a California King, and I could see why. Steve lay on his back while Sharon rode his cock, meanwhile Craig lay on his back while Kathy rode his mustache, both girls clung to the headboard for support as they rocked back and forth and worked their hips. Craig had a good size cock but he was definitely "low-man" on the totem pole in cock size. He was about the same as me in girth but a couple of inches shorter. Diane turned around and pulled me down into the missionary position between the other two couples. I moved up and rubbed the head of my cock up and down Diane's pussy gathering her copious juices and beginning to wedge the head of my cock into her, Diane pulled her knees up and grabbing my hips, she pulled me into her and said, "Fuck me Gary - Fuck me Hard and Fast" as she wrapped her long legs around me and locked her ankles around my ass.

With all that was going on around me, it was a major battle to not cum almost immediately but I worked it hard and was rewarded by Diane screaming her pleasure as an orgasmic flush spread across her chest and face, I followed soon after and collapsed beside her on the bed. Diane whispered in my ear, "that was great Gary - just super".

As everyone caught their breath a lot of feeling and touching was going on and before long it moved to kissing and making out. Diane crawled over to Steve and smothered his body with her's saying, "It's my turn on that big black cock of yours" as she reached between them and grabbed his hardening cock and pushing the large head into her pussy and sank down on him. She groaned as he filled her and that just inspired the rest of us even more. Kathy curled up in my arms and kissed me passionately while Craig pulled Sharon into the "Doggy" position and rammed his hard cock in her to the hilt. As far as I knew Craig had not had an orgasm yet and I thought to myself there was no way he would last long. I know that Sharon was working her pussy magic on him and with all of this stimulus, he just couldn't go that long. Boy, was I wrong. Craig fucked Sharon long and hard and he apparently had some moves. I know she came at least twice before he finally growled his climax and collapsed along with Sharon into a heap; the rest of us had already finished and watched in admiration as Sharon whos' upper body had collapsed to the bed was fucked into submission by Craig.

After a few minutes, the guys went to the bar to make drinks while the girls made bathroom runs. We guys set the girls drinks on the coffee table and sat waiting while we sipped our drinks. After a bit Steve walked to the bedroom and looked in, he stood there a minute and then motioned us over. Craig and I got up and joined him.

The girls were back in bed and Sharon was the center of attraction, Diane leaned against the headboard while Sharon leaned back on her. Diane was soulfully kissing her while massaging her breasts. Meanwhile, Kathy was between Sharon's legs working her to a new level of excitement. We watched as they kissed and wiggled and rubbed and tasted each other until they ended up in a circle of mouths to pussys and brought each other to a climax unlike anything I've ever seen - hot - wet - writhing in *******.

We guys looked at each other and smiled and walked back to our seats. The girls joined us and we sat around in various levels of undress and talked and drank for a short while, it was very laid back and casual. We felt totally comfortable with non of the awkwardness we had experienced before when we were with new people. Eventually we got dressed and kisses, hugs and handshakes were exchanged and we said our good nights and headed home.

Back in the car, Sharon stared out the window and said, "does 6 people constitute an orgy"? . . . pause . . ."If so, I think we just had an orgy" . . . "and I like it".

To be continued . . .

I’m baaaccckkkkk! Thanks for your patience. I had a job I had to concentrate on and it took all of my attention so I couldn’t write. It’s done now and I will continue my story.

A couple of weeks after the “orgy”, Kathy and Steve were at our apartment to eat and play cards. Sharon had put the girls to bed and we were talking as we played.

Steve—So, you all seemed to like Craig and Diane OK (laughter all-around).

Me—yeah they were fun, I wouldn’t have ever guessed that he was an officer.

Steve—He was enlisted before he went to OCS (officer candidate school), so he knows about being enlisted and he appreciates enlisted soldiers more than the average officer.

Me—I see, yeah, that makes sense.

Steve—Anyway, they liked you and Sharon, a lot, and they’re interested in getting together again and actually, maybe including some other people they know, too.

Sharon—so they’re forming another group?

Steve—Not exactly, I mean—well, yeah, kinda . .

Kathy—They’re still going to be part of the group they’re with now, and so are we, but they, and us, want to also party with some other people who are never going to be invited to the "officer-group".

Sharon - are there many other couples wanting to be included?

Steve - I'm not sure, we know one other couple who have said they were interested and Craig and Diane know some couples and some singles who might want to be included.

Me - Singles? Single guys or single girls?

Steve - I'm not sure, but I think both, but that's not a problem. If you aren't interested in someone all you have to do is say so and they won't bother you. If they do, they wouldn't be invited again. Besides, everyone who would be there would be invited and someone else is responsible for making sure they're cool.

Kathy - we've talked with Craig and Diane about it and what we talked about was having a group which is something closer to what we're used to. You know, partying, dancing, having a good time as a group but with the potential for more, if consenting individuals agree.

Me - I think we would be interested, let us talk about it and get back to you.

Sharon - I don't need to talk, I'm interested, if we don't like it we can always quit.

Kathy - It sounds like you all are interested, huh Gary? (laughter all around)

Me - Looks like it - OK, we'll give it a shot (Sharon never fails to surprise me).

Meanwhile, Kathy was running her foot up the inside of my thigh under the table, something which may have weakened my resolve a little.

Next - the first party . . .

Phone still ringing

Her - Hello, Hi Gary (not my real name - yep, it was me. I called around 10:30Pm as I usually did when I was on duty, kind of a last check of the night and to say good night. I never called later than that so as not to wake up our little girl).

The recorder could not pick up my side of the conversation so all of the sections labeled "Me" are my input of the other side of the what was said.
Me - Hi girl-friend (pet name) , how ya doin?

Her - Ok, just having a glass of wine and getting ready to turn in.

Me - Sure wish I was there with you - miss you.

Her - Stop that -he'll hear you. (obviously covering the mouthpiece so I couldn't hear because she wasn't talking to me). On the tape I heard her comments and in the background there is kissing/sucking sounds like one would make kissing and sucking on a breast.

Her to me -Is everything going ok? On the tape it sounds as if he is finger fucking her.

Her - Stop! (Another mouthpiece cover) pour us some wine and let me finish this.

The sound of Marvin walking to the dining room.

Me - You there?

Her - Yes - I'm sorry, I thought I heard your baby, she's being difficult to put down tonight. I'm going to have to go check on her in a minute.

(Actually, she wasn't even there)

Me - it's late she'll settle in soon.

Her - There she goes again, I gotta go Gary you have a good night and be careful, I'll see you tomorrow.

Me - OK Babe - Good Night!

The sound of the phone being hung up.

Him - here's your wine.

Her - Don't be such an ass, you're gonna get me caught screwing around like that.

Him laughing - You covered it up just fine.

The sound of him sitting back on the couch followed by kissing noises and sweet talk with him telling her how good she looked and how hot she was and her telling him what a great lover he was and how she loves the feel of his lips on her body. They would pause and ******* some wine but then went right back to making out.

After about 20 minutes or so he says "let's take it to the bedroom and get comfortable".

The sound of them getting up and bare feet moving to the hallway.

I was listening for the sound of their movement to transfer from the living room mic to the guest room mic when I instead heard the sound of a definite disagreement and it was further down the hall. They were far enough away from both mics that I could hardly hear them even though Sharon was being fairly loud; I cranked up the volume and still couldn't make out everything they were saying but I did pick up part of what they were saying, she was saying NO, I told you I didn't want us to do that and he was saying It's what I want us to do and then a loud "put me down" from Sharon. Things became more muffled and distant and then I began to hear the unmistakable thump, thump thump of a headboard being slammed against the wall. The only headboard in the house was on Sharon and my bed and it was getting a workout, I could make out an occasional angry squealing noise from Sharon and then it slowly changed to moaning and finally morphed into the sound that Sharon had made when Marvin had poured it to her before. It's hard to describe that sound and up until their fucking I had never heard it before, but I have heard it since (more about that later). As the headboard slams became more distinct and more measured it became obvious Marvin was ramming her hard and with great intensity and Sharon was responding with what can only be described as great enthusiasm and pleasure. They both climaxed loud enough that I'm sure that the neighbors got to share in their bliss, I hope that I at least got some of credit for this.

At the onset this sounded almost like a ******* and if I had been listening to it live, I'm sure I would of deserted my post and rushed to Sharons aid, by the end it sounded completely different.

With them being in our bedroom, they were more or less out of range of the mics unless they were being loud as before so things got quiet for awhile. I fast forwarded until again I heard recorded sound. The headboard banging was once more underway (by the amount of tape that went thru since the last episode I estimated it was several hours later, probably in the morning). This episode was much the same as the first except it seemed to last forever and it was minus the fight at the start.

A little later I heard them come back into the living room. I heard them sit on the couch. It sounded like someone was getting dressed and I could again hear them talking.

She - You'd better get going. I have to clean this place up (a pause) especially my bedroom (another pause) I'm such a slut.

He- What do you mean?

She - You made me do something I told you I didn't want to do (pause) and I ended up loving it, it's probably the best sex we've had, I fought you and you won. You dominated me and I absolutely loved it, you're an ass and I'm a slut; she actually sounded a little defeated, something I wasn't used to coming from Sharon.

He - Well then you're my slut and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kissing sounds

She - you better go

Kissing sounds

He - later then - soon - right?

She we'll see

Kissing sounds

I could hear them walking towards the door and out of mic range and then the sound of the door closing.

The tape ran out about a half an hour later but contained only cleaning noises.

I learned a lot using this tape machine this time (like Marvin has great stamina since he fucked her brains out at least four times and that Sharon might be in over her head and that I, too, was not sure what to do). On one hand I was feeling somewhat panicky and in the other hand I held a raging hard on and I'd already come once listening to the tape and masturbating. I used the tape machine in later actions as well. It turned out to be a very handy tool, I can only imagine what I could of accomplished if I had the miniature stuff we have today.

To be continued . . . .

Great stories there old mate, I enjoyed every last one of them and believe you. I thought the black and white pictures of your wife with someone elses face a little off-setting like the end of the 'Shining' but all good. I got your reasoning for doing it. Thumbs up on this retell of the tale from the ~BBB76.

It took a couple of weeks to get the first meeting together, The first party was held at the apartment of the "other couple" that Steve and Kathy had mentioned that were friends and might be interested. There names were John and Katy. They lived on the economy (not in military quarters but, instead, with the German community), they had a huge apartment by German standards and it didn't have a lot of the problems that come with being in the military housing area. It turned out that John was a warrant officer (not a pilot, but in another technical field) and he and Katy were part of the "officer-group" as well, but like Craig he had been enlisted before taking his appointment to warrant and enjoyed the company of enlisted soldiers. Their apartment was close to the kaserne and in a private fenced-in area and located above a small clothing manufacturing business. after normal work hours they were the only ones there and had control of the gate as well. It was an ideal location for privacy and control purposes.

John and Katy were a bit older, and looked to be in their mid 30's. They were both of average size, him about 5'9" and her about 5'3" and both were fit and attractive. John had salt and pepper hair and a small mustache and Katy had her strawberry blonde hair cut in a short "boys-cut" and a face full of freckles - she was very cute. They were both dressed in what we had now discovered was "sexy-casual" clothing (as were we) and they made us feel comfortable and at home, handing us a cold beer and showing us into a living room that could only be described as spacious.

Already in the living room was Steve and Kathy, Craig and Diane and another couple we did not know, they were introduced to us as Ray and Sylvia and appeared to be hispanic (they did not get the "sexy-casual" memo and were a little over-dressed but a very attractive couple in their mid 20's. Everyone was scattered around a circle made of couches, chairs and ottomans, chatting and drinking. As we joined the group I remarked that I had never seen such a large apartment in Germany and was told that the second floor of the manufacturing business used to be part of the operation, but when they downsized, it was converted into an apartment to rent to someone from the nearby kaserne. That explained the largeness of the spaces, it was basically a huge open area divided into living spaces - it was perfect for a party.

Katy appeared with some trays of fruit, cheeses and crackers and sat them around the group. Meanwhile, John continued to play host and ushered in another couple, along with a single male. The new-comers were Rusty and Marsha and their friend Marcus. They all appeared to be in their 20's. Rusty and Marsha were both white and Marcus was a light-skinned black guy with an athletic build and a winning smile. Marsha had the kind of blonde hair that doesn't come naturally and she was wearing bright red lipstick and a very sexy mini skirt and sheer blouse with no bra.

Things were starting to heat up!

A short time later, another trio showed up. This group was made up of two black guys and a German girl. The German girl looked to be barely legal, probably late teens or 20 at the most. She had light brown hair and had a slender build which was encased in jeans and a white summer blouse, her name was something longer that she had shortened to "Gabby" - cute name and cute girl. The two black guys were an older (maybe in his 40s) dude named Jack that looked kinda like Richard Roundtree and Gabby's smaller and younger boyfriend named Chris.

John and Katy finally joined the group as, apparently, all of the invited guest had arrived. John welcomed everyone and said, "make yourself at home, if you need anything just holler" and he pointed out the bathroom and kitchen area if case anyone needed either. He then pointed out the closed door to their bedroom and stated it was off-limits, but added, "the rest of our home is at your disposal - like I said, please make yourself at home".

With that, Katy and he sat with the group and we all continued talking and getting to know one another - it was just like any other party, although you could feel the sexual-tension in the room.

There was a large open area between the seating area and the stereo and people began dancing as John turned the music up a little and the lights down a lot. Sharon leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna ask Jack to dance, he looks like such a stud". I was a little surprised because he was so much older than us and I said so. Sharon said, "but he is so good looking and sexy - besides, it's just a little dance", and she laughed and got up, crossed to Jack and spoke to him. Jack looked up and smiled and rose and took her hand and they moved to the dance floor'

Sharon slipped into his arms and they began to dance. They both were smiling and laughing as they talked and moved around the floor. Jack was over 6 foot tall and loomed over Sharon as he slid his knee between her thighs and she rested her head against his chest. Jake rested his hands at the top of her ass and she had her arms wrapped around his neck and they looked very compatible indeed.

I guess I was staring and didn't notice Katy approaching until she asked me, "dance"? I said, "sure" and stood up and guided her to the floor. I wrapped my arms around Katy resting my hands on the top of her ass (I'm a fast learner), Katy surprised me by doing the same as she gave my ass a little squeeze and chuckled and said, "nice ass Gary". I laughed and returned the compliment. We danced a few slow dances and by then nearly everyone was dancing, Actually, everyone but Ray and Rusty had paired up and was dancing; R&R were standing by the bar and talking and watching as the action on the dance floor heated up. I glanced over at Jack and Sharon and saw that they were locked in a deep kiss and still swaying to the music and her top was about half unbuttoned.

Katy had been working her body against mine and as my cock got harder and harder it became impossible to hide the fact that I was extremely turned on. I looked down at Katy and she met me with her lips and we began to kiss, swapping tongues and deep french kissing, Katy broke the kiss and grabbed my semi-erect cock through my slacks and said, "Diane says you're hung Gary - let's go find out" and she hooked her arm around my waist and led me to one of their spare bedrooms.

The bedroom was like the other rooms - large. They had placed several mattresses on the floor surrounding the bed and they were all made up with fresh linens and ready for use. We began kissing again and we quickly undressed each other and once naked, resumed kissing and caressing each other's body. In her "sexy-casual" attire, Katy was cute, in the buff she was downright sexy. The most amazing thing about her was her physical condition, she obviously worked out and her toned body and tight abs were sexy as all get out. A slim tight body with perky breast with no sag and delicious, large erect nipples begging to be tweaked and sucked, which I lost no time in doing.

I backed her to the bed and lay her down and kissed my way down her body until I was feasting on her sweet pussy. She grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled me tightly to her while she worked her hips, smearing my face with her juices. I started kissing back up her body and she rolled me over and swallowed most of my cock in one quick move. As she worked her mouth up and down on my shaft I heard a noise and looked to the side to see Sharon on her knees in front of Jack, trying her best to get his cock in her mouth (I guess she has gotten over her aversion to kneeling before a man), or maybe it was because Jack's cock was huge. He was hard as rock and he was packing about 9 inches of cock with the largest girth I have ever seen. his cock looked to be nearly as wide as a coke can, fortunately (for Sharon) the mushroom head of his cock was smaller and looked like a spear head, ready to pierce and wedge it's way into her and prepare her for what was to come.

Meanwhile, Katy mounted me and began working her wet pussy onto my cock, she was extremely tight but lubricated enough that she was able to fit me like a glove and she used a rotating motion to ease herself down until we were tight against one another. Katy began slowly rising until my cock was almost ready come free and then slowly sinking back down until we met again and again. I glanced to the other side of the bed and found Marsha on another mattress; her legs were pulled back and spread wide and Steve was pumping his cock into her with great enthusiasm.

Katy slid off of me and moved into the doggy position facing the foot of the bed, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me cowboy and let's both watch". I moved into position behind her and slid in to her in one thrust. I began a steady rhythm of stroking into her as she ground her pussy back against me and moaned her appreciation. To my right Jack had moved Sharon into a similar position and was pushing his cock into her a millimeter at a time, Sharon was swinging her head back and forth and moaning, her long dark hair dragging back and forth across the bed as she slowly consumed Jack's hard-heavily veined cock. To my left Marsha had begun to show her appreciation for Steve's talents in a steady chant of Fuck Me, it's so big, so good - FUCK ME!

Sharon's upper body had collapsed onto the mattress and Jack had fully impaled her with his cock and gripped her ass with both hands. He slowly pulled out and her pussy clung to his cock like a sleeve sliding along his length and caressing his cock from base to tip, he then pushed back into her until his pubic bone was against her ass and then began all over again. As he fucked her he gradually picked up speed and I tried to match him with my own pummeling of Katy's pussy; Sharon babbled incoherently and moaned with a primal-husky voice about how great a fuck it was.

Marsha now had her legs locked around Steve and was meeting him thrust for thrust and the sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. All of this sensory overload finally overwhelmed me and I knew my climax was eminent and I began thrusting as fast as I could into Katy and she responded in kind. I guess she was in sensory overload too and we ground against either as we came and I collapsed on top of her and we sank to the bed. We lay there breathing heavily and wet with sweat as we listened to the sounds of the others around us finding their own release and the frenzy of their fucking.

I lay back on the bed and Katy lay on my arm, she looked at me and smiled and I kissed her and then I kissed the freckles on her chest. I laughed and said, "you have freckles all over you". She laughed and said, "except on my ass, John maintains that I wore them off my ass when I was in school. We both laughed and rolled out of the bed and went arm in arm to find a *******.

As we walked into the main area everyone had moved into one of the bedrooms except Gabby, Marcus and Ray. Gabby was on her knees on one of the sofas, facing the back; Marcus was fucking her doggy style and she was giving Ray (who stood behind the couch) a blow job. We stood at the bar and watched them enthusiastically fuck and suck for several minutes.

While we were standing there, Sylvia joined us from another room. Sylvia, like us, was naked and she looked good; she had a killer body and her long black hair fell beautifully across her shoulder and breasts, which were large and topped with very dark areola and pencil eraser nipples which looked like they would cut glass. She had wide womanly hips and beautiful "Spanish-eyes". She was a total package and as she joined us she cuddled up to Katy and whispered in her ear. Katy looked at me and said, "we're going to have a little "girl-time", wanna join us? I just smiled what I'm sure was a goofy smile and tagged along behind them.

The next 2 or so hours went pretty much the same with groups and individuals coming together and coming apart and a lot of cumming. The group actually ended up back where we started with a lot of drinking and naked dancing going on as we wound down (I highly recommend naked dancing).

This was about as much fun as you could have with your clothes off or on, I believe the new group was born.

To be continued . . .

Hmmmm - I had worked on the next chapter a couple of times and when I returned to it today to proof read and post it, the draft was gone, don't know why but I guess I have to start over. Sorry for the delay.

Sharon and I talked about the party afterwards and decided that it was a great time and we could not think of any "downside" to anything we saw or did. Everyone involved seemed to be compatible and fun to be with. We were ready to party with them again should they have another gathering.

Unfortunately, although there was a lot of enthusiasm for another party, according to Steve, John had gotten some grief from some of the members of the "officer-group" and John, Craig and Steve figured we should all keep a low profile for a few weeks, so a party was not going to happen for awhile.

When I shared Steve's news with Sharon, I was surprised at how pissed-off she appeared to be. I was disappointed but she was clearly mad as hell. "What business is it of their's", she said, in a huff. I attempted to cool her off by agreeing that it wasn't their business and that it would be fine in a few weeks if we just gave it a rest. I reminded her that, in the meantime, we still had friends from our group that we could meet with on our own and that I was sure that everything would be right back on track in no time. She finally dropped it but she was obviously miffed.

Things got busy over the next few weeks as we were approaching our annual General Inspections and my team was spending a lot of time pre-inspecting our sub-units. Sharon and I didn't have much time to do anything with anybody. We had one weekend "date" with Craig and Diane. We invited them to our place and had a swinging good time but other than that things were pretty quiet.

Most of the out of town inspections called for us to be gone overnight. It was after one of these missions that an old suspicion rose from the dead.

Because of the poor condition of one of the units, we had been gone not just for an overnight but the trip had been extended into three days causing us to be out for two nights. When I returned and finished filing my reports I headed to my quarters. When I got there I found a note from Sharon saying she was at the commissary and would be back shortly. It was my habit to toss my brief case and gear in the spare bedroom (I had set that room up as not only a bedroom but my "home-office") and clean and straighten it out and stow everything over the next couple of days. For some reason, instead of putting it on the floor in the corner as usual, I tossed it on the bed which made a strange noise. When the weight of the bag hit it there was a popping sound.

I raised the coverlet and looked under the bed. I found that the middle slat under the box springs was cracked; further investigation revealed that there was no linens on the bed under the coverlet and the center of the mattress pad felt damp to the touch. I went into the laundry hamper and found the bedding wadded up and stuffed in the bottom. I opened the sheets and found them damp in the center and what was left of what looked a lot like cum that had been wiped away - Hmmmmm. . .

I went back to my office/bed room and put my gear in the corner on the floor and put the coverlet back like it was, and hit the shower.

By the time I was getting out of the shower, Sharon and the girls had returned. As I was toweling off, Sharon came into the bathroom and gave me a hug and a kiss, it was my intent to give her a good "feeling-up" when I saw her but the girls were waiting for me so I had to pull on some shorts and a t-shirt and go out and spread my love.

That night, I made an attempt to have sex with Sharon but she avoided it, complaining about a rare headache. The next night I was able to have sex with Sharon and although she was responsive and it was good, I found her to seem to be somewhat looser than normal - Steve?

Some readers might wonder why I didn't confront her with all that I had found/suspected, I would answer that I might, but first I wanted to confirm my suspicions (knowledge is power) and to satisfy my voyeuristic imagination before I decided what to do. This definitely would require more investigation . . .

Next - Who's been sleeping in my bed? . . .

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I am beginning to learn more about writing on this site. I have been working on the next chapter for several days, it is a lengthy one and not something that I could do in one setting. I had carefully saved my work in each of about 7 or 8 writing sessions. Last night, I wrote until 1AM and saved the draft thinking I could proof it this morning and post it. When I signed on, it was gone. Apparently there is some kind of unknown to the authors deadline of how long you can work on a post (even if you are saving it every time) before they nuke it into non-existence.

Like I said, it is a lengthy chapter and important to the development of my story, I do not know how long it will take me to redo it. I apologize to my followers and I will try to get'er done but I only have so much time to devote to this project.

READER'S CHOICE -

After I discovered my work missing this morning and cleaned up the mess from my head exploding and after some thought, I have decided to leave it up to the readers as to how they would like my story to be posted. Since I do not want to trust B2W not to dump my work again (it has happened twice now), I have to figure a way to assure that my time is not wasted. Choice #1 would be to continue as I have (trying to present event based chapters that are complete and tell a segment of the story - regardless of length) this would require me to save the work "off-site" until a chapter is complete and then post it, this would cause chapters to be posted every few days but they would be more "complete" and carefully thought out. Choice #2 would be for me to post my work as I finish each time I work on it. This would result in more frequent postings but they would be less complete and rather disjointed (they would require the reader to pay attention and follow the story line. It's up to you, just tell me what you want, what you really, really want - majority rules!

Either way...But, If it were me, I would work on it using one of the word processing packages. Post either as a complete chapter or breakup the chapter for a daily post as you work on the next chapter. I hate the thought that you lose work and time, it would frustrate me to no good end...

READER'S CHOICE -

After I discovered my work missing this morning and cleaned up the mess from my head exploding and after some thought, I have decided to leave it up to the readers as to how they would like my story to be posted. Since I do not want to trust B2W not to dump my work again (it has happened twice now), I have to figure a way to assure that my time is not wasted. Choice #1 would be to continue as I have (trying to present event based chapters that are complete and tell a segment of the story - regardless of length) this would require me to save the work "off-site" until a chapter is complete and then post it, this would cause chapters to be posted every few days but they would be more "complete" and carefully thought out. Choice #2 would be for me to post my work as I finish each time I work on it. This would result in more frequent postings but they would be less complete and rather disjointed (they would require the reader to pay attention and follow the story line. It's up to you, just tell me what you want, what you really, really want - majority rules!

I always write my long story's in a word processor like work then copy and paste them into the browsers so as not to loose the story. could even use notepad even for this type of thing.

I think we would also all be okay anyway you do I am excited because I love your story and the swinging but you were about to go back to so cheating and cuckolding stuff and that is the real sweet spot for me.

Back