True Tales about Wives and Lovers

I will admit, I had an image in my mind of what Kathy would look and act like, not a firm idea but I imagined her as being a little bit slutty and maybe kind of hard and tough, someone who could "handle" Steve. I couldn't have been more wrong.

We had invited Steve and Kathy over one Saturday to bar-b-que, a couple of weeks after she had arrived. When I opened the door Steve stood there and almost didn't notice her at first she looked so tiny tucked under Steves arm. There she stood, 5 foot nothing and about 100lbs (soaking wet). She had blonde hair, blue eyes and an extremely well put together body - she looked all of 16, the proverbial "girl next door" as portrayed in Playboy magazine - WOW just WOW!

In reality, she was 23, a recent college graduate and a native of the great state of Georgia (they had met when Steve was stationed at Ft Benning). She had a degree in Finance and had already gotten a job at the American Express office on our kaserne. Smart, Beautiful and Ambitious! What more could you ask for?

I, also, have to admit that more than once that day all I could think of was how could that little girl handle that horse-cock of Steves? But as determined as she was in everything else, I'm sure she had figured a way (and the voyeur in me couldn't help wonder what that looked like.

We all got along fabulously and became fast friends and began to hang out together, a lot. We got together at least on a weekly basis, often to play cards (Pinochle and Canasta were the most popular games among the soldiers and wives of the day - I don't think hardly anyone plays either anymore).

Several months later, one Sunday afternoon we were grilling and relaxing at Steves apartment and I remembered that there was a party the following Saturday and we were invited. We hadn't been to a party in months and now that Missy had arrived and Sharon could party again we were gonna go. I asked Steve if they wanted to go with us. He seemed reluctant while Kathy seemed interested; as Kathy went to check the grill, Steve said, "I don't think so Gary, it's not really our thing". I was surprised, I had always known Steve to be kind of a party ******* and I said so. Steve said, "we've had some problems at parties before. Kathy sometimes has a little trouble holding her ******* and I have a little problem with the way some of the guys man-handle Kathy". "Really? I said". He said, "She likes to let loose and have some fun but she is just that - having fun. Some of these guys take it serious and then I have to step in and fix it. She is a magnet for assholes, man", said Steve. Not wanting to cause problems, I dropped the subject but was a little surprised that Steve had any jealousy problems.

Steve and I were eating lunch in the mess hall later that week and were the only ones at our table. Steve said, "Look Gary, I feel kind of bad about turning you all down about the party and Kathy is giving me crap about it too but I just don't want the headaches that go with it and it's not because I'm jealous or don't like to party either". "That's alright man, it's no big deal", I said. Steve said, "it's the disrespectful attitude of some of those guys that bothers me. I understand that Kathy is a desirable woman, I just expect her and me to be treated with respect". Steve looked around to see if anyone was close and leaned in towards me and said, "I've know you a long time man and I'm gonna tell you something that you have to promise to keep to yourself". I said, "sure - no problem". "Kathy and I are not the jealous type and in the right situation we're both very liberal. In fact, back at Benning we hung out with a group of folks who knew how to party with other couples and do it with respect". Steve looked around again and then continued, "We're swingers man, we have had an open-marriage almost since we first became a couple". I was stunned. I just looked at Steve. After a minute, I said, "Wow, I would have never guessed".

To be honest, I really didn't know that much about "swinging" or "open-marriage". I mean, I knew what they were - basically, but had not given either much thought as I considered those kind of activities not really a part of my life.

At that point, I must have been staring wide-eyed at Steve, because he said, "just relax man, it's no big deal, I just wanted to be honest with you, we like you and Sharon, you're our best friends and we don't want to cause problems in our relationship or yours. But, we have also talked about the four of us and how much we like each other and enjoy being together and we would be interested in taking our friendship to another level. Kathy has already talked to Sharon about it a little and I said I'd talk to you. So, let's just leave it at that for now. Maybe you and Sharon could talk with each other and see how you feel. If you think you might be interested or want to know more we could talk about it the next time the four of us get together; if not, just say so and it will never be mentioned again.

When I was back at work, my head was spinning. Let me see, I,m being offered the opportunity to have sex with the "Playmate of the Month" and all my friend wants in return is to fuck my wife (which he has already done - several times) and as a bonus, I may get to watch my friend fuck the playmate of the month with a giant cock Hmmmm

To be continued . . .
Sometimes you get lucky,right? And how sweet it is!

We were just a few years behind you,and we'd moved on from Pinochle. It was Spades for us,often played using two decks of cards when playing with partners. Seriously.

We were quiet on the short ride home, each lost in our own thoughts, I guess. I walked the babysitter home (she was a teen girl from two buildings down) while Sharon checked in on the girls. When I got back, the lights were dimmed and Sharon had changed into sweats and poured us both a glass of wine. She was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sat down and picked up my glass, she raised hers and said, "To us" and smiled at me. I toasted back, clinked glasses and said, "To us". We both sipped and looked into each others eyes.

Sharon said, "Well, what do you think"? I thought for a few moments and said, "I cannot lie, I had a damned good time; it was, mostly, great, except for the awkwardness at the end, and I think that was just because we had to leave before I really felt as if we were finished. How about you? How'd you feel about everything".

"It was everything I thought is would be", Sharon said. "I really enjoyed the company and the sex, you're right in that it ended too quickly, I could've gone at least one more round", and she softly laughed.

"Yep, it did sound like you were enjoying yourself, and that kiss between Kathy and you - Wow, have you two - you know . . ." Sharon interrupted me, No - I was surprised as anyone else; She totally caught me by surprise, but she is so beautiful and I was caught up in the moment. I never even thought about it, I just went with the flow. And I did enjoy it - a lot. I asked, "would you . . ." I was searching for words and Sharon softly said, "yes" as she looked down at her glass.

She paused for a moment and said, "I think that would be more likely in an "open-swinging" situation and I don't think we've really experienced "open-swinging" yet; I think they purposely got us in different rooms to make us feel more comfortable. It worked, for me, after a few minutes I didn't pay any attention to what you two were doing at all". "Same for me", I said, "but I would like to try it both ways though, to see which I really prefer (the voyeur in me wanted to see too - but I didn't say that). I guess we can talk about that and any other questions we come up with with them next weekend".

We finished our wine and turned in for the night. We were in bed and done talking for the night but we both tossed and turned for a long time before I heard her slip into the soft breathing that a deep-sleep brings with it. I lay awake at least another hour before I slipped into my own deep-sleep.

I dreamed strange dreams. I dreamed that Steve was trying to steal my wife, what made it strange was my wife in the dream was Kathy and he was trying to get me to play cards for her; needless to say my sleep was fitful at best.

The next week was uneventful. I talked to Steve at work and we arranged to meet at their home on Saturday at 6PM and we were going to an Italian restaurant (most Italian restaurants in Germany are excellent restaurants). We planned to eat and then go back to Steve and Cathys house for night caps and talk.

Next - Girls will be Girls . . .
I repeat. You're doing a fantastic job! And,you're right. Most of the Italian restaurants in Germany were excellent. Have you been there lately? Unfortunately,most of the Italian restaurants that were in Germany aren't there anymore. I'm not sure why.
I've seen all kind of card games turn into "strip" versions too - LOL
Anything's always possible:)

I repeat. You're doing a fantastic job! And,you're right. Most of the Italian restaurants in Germany were excellent. Have you been there lately? Unfortunately,most of the Italian restaurants that were in Germany aren't there anymore. I'm not sure why.

Especially considering the sheer boredom of daily life in the USAREUR.

I became interested in your story from the aspect of trying to learn something,and I have to say that I'm virtually intimidated by your writing ability. Lisa and I both got to the point where everything we wrote sounded to us too similar to things we had already written. There's much more to tell,and you're obviously a person a person who could understand most of our experiences. It really was different in the military than in the life we encountered after I ETS'd in the 80's. I didn't realize until after I became a civilian again how far ahead of the rest of society we were in interracial relations. The terminology we used was completely different from what we read and hear now,but we were way ahead of the rest of the country.

Unfortunately, I have not been back since the mid 80's, I often wonder what it looks/is like since the wall came down.

I became interested in your story from the aspect of trying to learn something,and I have to say that I'm virtually intimidated by your writing ability. Lisa and I both got to the point where everything we wrote sounded to us too similar to things we had already written. There's much more to tell,and you're obviously a person a person who could understand most of our experiences. It really was different in the military than in the life we encountered after I ETS'd in the 80's. I didn't realize until after I became a civilian again how far ahead of the rest of society we were in interracial relations. The terminology we used was completely different from what we read and hear now,but we were way ahead of the rest of the country.

I think it is fairly easy for me because everything I write has some element of truth in it. It is about an actual event or person(s); my biggest chore is to keep it anonymous and still as close to the truth/reality of the time as possible. But I must admit that when I was in college I did win the English department's annual writing award (the professor who presented the award to me made sure to tell me it was not for my proper use of the English language but on the content of my work - LOL)

Unfortunately, I have not been back since the mid 80's, I often wonder what it looks/is like since the wall came down.
We've been there a couple of times in the past few years. Frankfurt is virtually unrecognizable compared to what it was then. Rhine/Main is gone,and the Flughafen is built out all the way to the Autobahn,including all of the area that was Rhine/Main. It's far more congested than back then,which was hard for me to get a grip on. Once you get into the smaller towns,things look a little more familiar. Some people will immediately not like me when I reveal that I was cadre at Bad Tolz. Our quarters were in Gelnhausen.

I think it is fairly easy for me because everything I write has some element of truth in it. It is about an actual event or person(s); my biggest chore is to keep it anonymous and still as close to the truth/reality of the time as possible. But I must admit that when I was in college I did win the English department's annual writing award (the professor who presented the award to me made sure to tell me it was not for my proper use of the English language but on the content of my work - LOL)
That's understandable,and I agree with your professor.

The next day (inspection day two), when I woke, my roommate told me that the XO was looking for me the evening before, since I hadn't told my roommate anything, he told him he had no idea where I was; he, apparently, came back twice to check on me - Fuck!

While I was having coffee at the mess hall the Lt. stopped at the NCO table and told me he wanted to see me after the morning in-briefing. As he walked (strutted) away the other NCOs gave me the "pity-look" - I just smiled and ate my breakfast.

After the morning in-brief, I reported to the Lt. in the unit's conference room, where we had our team set-up. There were two other team-members there and he sent them out so there was just the two of us.

He - so, Sergeant, where were you last evening when I couldn't find you?

Me - can I ask why you were looking for me. Sir?

He - it doesn't matter, what matters is that you were no where to be found. I expect members of this team to be present, on site, from the start until we are finished - now, where were you.

Me - I was on a personal mission Sir, I'm sorry you were unable find me, I should have left word where to find me, Sir.

Keep in mind, I was a Staff Sergeant E-6, with no "bed-check" requirement. While I did not have permission to return to our garrison, I had no requirement to be anywhere else, either. If he could prove that I returned, then I might have to deal with it, but it was his task to prove it. But, more importantly, I needed to put a stop to this.

He - Well, apparently you don't want to talk to me so when we return to our unit, I'm going to refer this matter to the Commander. Maybe you'll talk to him.

Well - that was it. I didn't want to have this go to another level and although I didn't want to haul out my "evidence", he was not leaving me a choice.

Me - I have something I want you to look at Sir, which I think will explain my absence and help you understand my reluctance to discuss it.

I sat the recorder on the table and plugged the camera into it

I had recharged the battery and had pre-loaded the tape of Becky crawling around, sucking cock and being fucked by numerous men - I had two other tapes that also had Sharon in them but I had those tapes stashed and had no intention of bringing them out. This tape showed only Becky and for all intents and purpose she looked as if she was happily taking on the whole squad by herself - and loving it.

I handed him the camera and said, "you can see the tape through the eyepiece, Sir".

He held the camera to his eye and I punched the play button. I could hear the sound coming from the small speaker on the camera and though it was weak, it was definitely sexual and enthusiastic. I watched as his face turned red and then paled as he realized how damning this tape was. After a few minutes, he punched the stop button on the recorder and lay the camera on the table and looked up at me.

Me - Your wife doesn't need my wife's help to get in trouble, Sir. She is out of control and you screwing with me is not going to reel her in. She is being so public, if the Command finds out what she is doing, you know what is going to happen.

In those days, dependents were allowed to accompany their sponsors at "the pleasure of the Command". If there conduct was unacceptable, the Commander could send them back to the states (for all intents and purpose - deporting them). If Command saw this, she would be on the next plane to the U.S.

Me - I went back to garrison last evening to try to figure out what the girls were doing and this is what I found. You can keep the tape and I would ask that you stop your actions against me, as I've only tried to help. I've got no interest in anyone else seeing this tape or any others, I'd just like for my wife and I to get on with our lives and have you and your wife do the same.

He sat there looking at me for a few moments and then said, "are there other tapes"?

Me - if there were, Sir, I have no intentions of sharing anything unless I'm required to defend myself. (I actually, still have one of the tapes - although I have no idea how I would play it).

He ejected the tape and put it in his pocket as he stood and without looking at me said, "dismissed Sergeant". I picked up the camera/recorder, saluted, did an about-face and left the room.

After we returned to Garrison and I returned the machine (I had to pay for a couple of lost-tapes that I had "miss-placed"), my friend in training told me that the Lt had signed out the camera/recorder for a couple of days; other than that, I never heard anything about the matter again.

to be continued . . .

The next day (inspection day two), when I woke, my roommate told me that the XO was looking for me the evening before, since I hadn't told my roommate anything, he told him he had no idea where I was; he, apparently, came back twice to check on me - Fuck!

While I was having coffee at the mess hall the Lt. stopped at the NCO table and told me he wanted to see me after the morning in-briefing. As he walked (strutted) away the other NCOs gave me the "pity-look" - I just smiled and ate my breakfast.

After the morning in-brief, I reported to the Lt. in the unit's conference room, where we had our team set-up. There were two other team-members there and he sent them out so there was just the two of us.

He - so, Sergeant, where were you last evening when I couldn't find you?

Me - can I ask why you were looking for me. Sir?

He - it doesn't matter, what matters is that you were no where to be found. I expect members of this team to be present, on site, from the start until we are finished - now, where were you.

Me - I was on a personal mission Sir, I'm sorry you were unable find me, I should have left word where to find me, Sir.

Keep in mind, I was a Staff Sergeant E-6, with no "bed-check" requirement. While I did not have permission to return to our garrison, I had no requirement to be anywhere else, either. If he could prove that I returned, then I might have to deal with it, but it was his task to prove it. But, more importantly, I needed to put a stop to this.

He - Well, apparently you don't want to talk to me so when we return to our unit, I'm going to refer this matter to the Commander. Maybe you'll talk to him.

Well - that was it. I didn't want to have this go to another level and although I didn't want to haul out my "evidence", he was not leaving me a choice.

Me - I have something I want you to look at Sir, which I think will explain my absence and help you understand my reluctance to discuss it.

I sat the recorder on the table and plugged the camera into it

I had recharged the battery and had pre-loaded the tape of Becky crawling around, sucking cock and being fucked by numerous men - I had two other tapes that also had Sharon in them but I had those tapes stashed and had no intention of bringing them out. This tape showed only Becky and for all intents and purpose she looked as if she was happily taking on the whole squad by herself - and loving it.

I handed him the camera and said, "you can see the tape through the eyepiece, Sir".

He held the camera to his eye and I punched the play button. I could hear the sound coming from the small speaker on the camera and though it was weak, it was definitely sexual and enthusiastic. I watched as his face turned red and then paled as he realized how damning this tape was. After a few minutes, he punched the stop button on the recorder and lay the camera on the table and looked up at me.

Me - Your wife doesn't need my wife's help to get in trouble, Sir. She is out of control and you screwing with me is not going to reel her in. She is being so public, if the Command finds out what she is doing, you know what is going to happen.

In those days, dependents were allowed to accompany their sponsors at "the pleasure of the Command". If there conduct was unacceptable, the Commander could send them back to the states (for all intents and purpose - deporting them). If Command saw this, she would be on the next plane to the U.S.

Me - I went back to garrison last evening to try to figure out what the girls were doing and this is what I found. You can keep the tape and I would ask that you stop your actions against me, as I've only tried to help. I've got no interest in anyone else seeing this tape or any others, I'd just like for my wife and I to get on with our lives and have you and your wife do the same.

He sat there looking at me for a few moments and then said, "are there other tapes"?

Me - if there were, Sir, I have no intentions of sharing anything unless I'm required to defend myself. (I actually, still have one of the tapes - although I have no idea how I would play it).

He ejected the tape and put it in his pocket as he stood and without looking at me said, "dismissed Sergeant". I picked up the camera/recorder, saluted, did an about-face and left the room.

After we returned to Garrison and I returned the machine (I had to pay for a couple of lost-tapes that I had "miss-placed"), my friend in training told me that the Lt had signed out the camera/recorder for a couple of days; other than that, I never heard anything about the matter again.

to be continued . . .
And this was years ago when as you mention white wives fucking black men was not condoned. Today we see white women with black men everywhere we go or so it seems. So now its just more public what they are doing. And maybe more of it too

And this was years ago when as you mention white wives fucking black men was not condoned. Today we see white women with black men everywhere we go or so it seems. So now its just more public what they are doing. And maybe more of it too

When I look at how taboo it was and how much people seem to think was going on vs how much I KNOW was going on. I sometimes think the same. What we know is just the tip of the iceberg of reality.

When I look at how taboo it was and how much people seem to think was going on vs how much I KNOW was going on. I sometimes think the same. What we know is just the tip of the iceberg of reality.
Today women ( and couples ) are living their fantasys. More white women enjoying BBC today. Some are very public about it. Still most people don't seem to know the BBC aspect of IR couples they see in public. For some of us. "She is fucking him " is clear and apparant. For others its not what they see at all.

The matter between the XO and I seemed to have run it's course but the Becky/Sharon relationship was alive and well, they were still getting together at my quarters during the day, sometimes, and it was just a matter of time until they did something wild and crazy. I was faced with the reality that I was going to have to get Sharon to be less public and do it soon before we ended up as the ones "exposed".

At the same time our rotation date was closing in fast (but not fast enough). Viet Nam was going full-blast and lots of us knew we were going straight to VN from Germany when we rotated - I was just holding my breath as the day approached.

I was in the motor pool when I got word that I was on levy (orders for deployment) and to report to the Bde S-1 (personnel office). I went in to see the personnel Sgt and he gave me that "oh-*******" look as he handed me my paperwork; I just knew it said VN and when I looked at it, I had to do a double-take, Ft Story, Va? All I could say was, "Where in the fuck is that"?

The PSNCO (personnel Sgt) laughed and said, "you've got a horseshoe in your ass, young Sergeant, that's a military playground located at the end of Virginia Beach".

I was flabbergasted, what in the hell was I going to be doing there? It turns out that I was assigned as an instructor in a complex that was classified and I could only be told about it when I reported, this was based on me having graduated from an M.O.I. course (methods of instruction) the previous year and my security clearance. I had been sent to the four week course, at random, by the training officer to fill a quota. The course was taught at the Division NCO Academy, which was located on our kaserne. I never dreamed it would affect my assignments.

With my new orders in hand, I headed home to share the news with Sharon . . .

When I got to my quarters, I was not surprised to see Becky's car parked in our parking lot and I wasn't surprised to find her and Sharon, naked. I was surprised to find the two black guys (neither of which I had seen before - I think) fucking them, Sharon and her guy were on our bed and Becky and stud #2 were on the living room couch. To be precise Sharon was being fucked and Becky was doing her favorite activity - sucking cock.

No one seemed to be distracted by my arrival and no one bothered to make any introductions, everyone just kept on doing what they were doing. Since this was my house, I decided to scratch something off my bucket-list. I walked over to the couch and said, "I just got a great assignment that's not to South-East Asia and I'm in the mood to celebrate", "I was going to come home and fuck my wife but since she's busy, I would love to fuck you instead, Becky".

Becky had no reaction except maybe to suck a little harder and I took that as a yes. I took my hardening cock out and moved in behind her, I wiped the head of my cock up and down her slit a couple of times and then plunged in her to my balls in one thrust. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her as hard and fast as I could. Becky grabbed her guys hips so she could keep contact and he and I "spit-roasted" her like there was no tomorrow.

I don't know if it was because she was so fucking beautiful and such a good fuck or because I was so sick of her old-man screwing with me or maybe a little of both, but I was like a man possessed.

With the image of her sorry-ass husband spurring me on, I found I had fantastic stamina and my cock was as hard as I can ever remember it being. I was inspired and I fucked her with everything I had. She came at least twice while we both gave her our very best. I finally found that last little bit of inspiration I needed as she collapsed forward on to the arm of the couch and her guy came in her hair and on her face and I emptied my balls deep inside her quivering pussy.

I had achieved my desire to fuck her and it was a great revenge/fantasy fuck. Now if I could just keep her from getting us all in trouble until I could get Sharon away to safety, all would be well.

After that, telling the rest of the day's activities would be anti-climatic, so just let me say that Sharon was elated with our new assignment (anywhere except VietNam). And we began making plans for our deployment.

to be continued . . .

Last edited:
We began to make our plans for departure and to tie up loose ends before we left. I had kind of kept Steve in the loop when the XO was screwing with me but I wanted to tell him more about it, especially considering the fact that he and Kathy were still partying with them. I didn't trust the Lt. and wanted to get Steve to keep an eye on him and Becky for me after we were gone - there's no telling what either of them might do next.

I met Steve for lunch at the snack bar. We grabbed some burgers and fries and sat at the outside tables where we could talk. I brought him up to speed about the chain of events with the Lt. to include me using the tape of Becky to get him off of me.

He - wow, I knew there was some problems between you two, but I had no idea it had gotten that far.

Me - yeah, I know, it kind of came out of nowhere, which is one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you. I know you all are still partying with them and there's no telling what either one of them might do, so fore-warned is fore-armed, man. You all need to be careful around them.

He - I appreciate it man, but actually, they haven't been to the last couple of partys we've been to. But your right, I need to be on the watch. Especially since he knows you and I are friends. He probably wouldn't have any problem taking out his aggravation on me, either.

Me - We were going to invite you all over for a bar-b-que before we leave and I wanted to talk to you privately first because Sharon doesn't know about the tapes or my checking up on her and that needs to stay between you and I. Her and Becky are thick as thieves, I don't want to keep stuff from Sharon but I can't take a chance on the Lt. getting any information he doesn't need.

He - I understand, and I'll keep it to just us, I won't even say anything to Kathy about it.

Me - Cool man, I may contact you after we're gone to check up on them too, or you can drop me a line if there is something I need to know,

We talked about lots of other stuff as we finished lunch, including my assignment; he was blown away by my good luck not to have landed a transfer to Nam.

Like me (and it seemed - everyone else), he knew very little about Ft Story. As near as we could tell it was controlled by the transportation corps and was, primarily, an amphibious assault training site.

It was very unusual to be assigned to a "unit-type" outside of your "career-group" and apparently I was being assigned based on the fact that I was a certified instructor.

Without boring you with too many details, each soldier has a "MOS" (military occupational specialty) code that tells how you can best be used. The codes have changed some (I think) since then, but in those days for example, if a soldier had a code of 11B4O, the 11B would indicate that he was an infantryman, the 4 would indicate that he was a mid-level Non-Commisioned Officer and the O wouldn't indicate that he had no "special qualifications indicator" such as paratrooper or drill Sergeant or as in my case, I had an "H" which indicates that I was an instructor. I picked up that SQI at the instructor school but never imagined it would actually affect my assignments.

And - no - I was not an infantryman, I'm being careful not to reveal my branch as that would be a little too much information.

Next - A very special farewell Bar-B-Que . . .

Back