True Tales about Wives and Lovers

I had my first BBC as a newly married 18 year old at the old NCO Club at Camp Darby Italy. It was located off post and my girlfriend and I walked there as our husbands were TDY. I wouldn't say we were hammered but when a couple of guys offered to drive us home we accepted. They walked us up to the apartment, we had a few more drinks and the rest just happened. We got stationed there 15 years later but everything had changed,

I had my first BBC as a newly married 18 year old at the old NCO Club at Camp Darby Italy. It was located off post and my girlfriend and I walked there as our husbands were TDY. I wouldn't say we were hammered but when a couple of guys offered to drive us home we accepted. They walked us up to the apartment, we had a few more drinks and the rest just happened. We got stationed there 15 years later but everything had changed,
I noticed that you said "first" as in - not the last - LOL

Judy and Ron became a regular "thing" and she began staying over fairly often, they became a good source for my masturbation sessions. She not only didn't seem to mind me watching (there was no longer a pretense of being asleep), she seemed to really like being watched and performing for me. She would lock eyes with me while she rode Ron or he fucked her doggy style and share a sneaky little smile with me. Ron, for his part, seemed to not care one way or another; by now we had shared enough, I guess if this girl didn't care, neither did we.

Judy had told her folks that she needed to stay on base and concentrate on her studies and had taken a room at the WAC shack too, but she really wanted to be with Ron and tried to be in our room every chance she got.

Judy now made her bathroom runs in whatever she did or did not have on (sometimes nude) and she had a small but spectacular body which I had grown to appreciate (I no longer thought of her as being "plain". She never made any overtures to me nor I to her but there was a definite shared "relationship" between us - I just couldn't figure it out.

One morning Ron had gotten called into see the Commander and had to leave the room fairly early, he didn't say what the deal was at the time, but I found out later that some girl he knew in B-mo had filed against him for baby-support and the Commander had to present him with the paperwork to take to JAG to straighten things out.

Judy and I found ourselves alone-together for the first time and it felt very awkward but I grabbed the bull by the horns and decided now would be a great time to ask some questions. I was laying on my rack in a t-shirt and tighty-whiteys reading for an upcoming test. Judy rolled out and went to the latrine; she was wearing sweats when she went in but only bra and panties when she came out. She lay on top of the blanket and picked up a manual and began to read too.

Me - I was wondering - it seems to me that you like for me to watch Ron and you as you make love - am I imagining that or am I seeing it right?

Judy - (after a long pause), I do, I didn't plan it, it just kind of happened.

Me - what are you thinking when your looking at me, I mean does it add something - or what?

Judy - It's definitely better, I don't really think anything specific, I just like the way you look at me, it's like you're my boyfriend and you're watching me fuck a black guy and it turns you and me on even more, it's like a fantasy, I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.

Me - so that's your fantasy? A boyfriend vs lover scenario?

Judy - not really vs, it's like we're in it together, you know the whole taboo thing, it helps that Ron is hung and a fantastic lover too - she laughed.

There was a lull in the conversation . . .

Judy - sometimes I fantasize that after Ron comes in me, I walk over to you and sit on your face and you clean me up - that's very hot to me.

Another pregnant pause . . .

Me - Not something I could really do (I was rejecting her scene but I had a raging hard-on which threatened to give me away). I lay my manual across the offending member.

Judy - that's cool, it's my fantasy - not yours. (as she spoke she swung her feet to the floor, rose and crossed the room to me).

She reached down and picked up my manual and sank to her knees by the bed. She fished my cock out of my underwear and engulfed it with her hot mouth. I've heard the term that "she could lick the chrome off of a trailer hitch ball" but she brought the saying to life. She sucked the very essence (and a goodly supply of cum) out of me.

When she finished, she dutifully swallowed and then wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and then she said, my pussy belongs to Ron but you needed some relief. She smiled, rose up and went into the latrine, in a few minutes I heard the shower running.

I think this was my first experience with some one who was into the what is now so commonly called the "cuckold" experience. Not just interracial sex but someone who got off with a little humiliation on the side. While I didn't really see myself in that role (I know some will differ with that, based on their own definitions), she was right - I DID need some relief - LOL. If it made her happy to think of me in that way and there was the occasional blow job in it for me, I could live with it.

to be continued , , ,

Me - I fucked your girl . . .

Ron - Asshole . . .

Me - well, not exactly fucked her, she just sucked my dick . . .

Ron - Man, you really are an asshole . . .

I had to come clean with Ron and so over coffee a couple of days later, I filled him in.

Me - she's got some serious kink going on man, she's not into me, she doesn't want to fuck me - just you. But she likes the idea of me watching as she does you and she DOES perform for us all, for some reason it's important to her for me to see how good it is for her.

Ron - Seen it before, she's using you to get her feeling of being in control but, secretly she wants to be submissive to me, and she is man, she'll do what I tell her.

There was a long pause and finally Ron broke the silence,

Ron - No big deal man. This is almost over anyway. We'll be done here in a couple of weeks and all head our different ways (Judy had gotten her assignment to the Philadelphia DRC and would be on the other side of the state from us).

Ron - we're not serious and we don't have any plans with each other - it's just a passing thing - besides you couldn't steal my girl if you wanted to, cause you're a pussy . . .

Me - asshole . . .

And like that, all was good and nothing else was or needed to be said.

After that Judy more or less moved in with us. This was pretty bold in those days, although we were pretty unsupervised in the BEQ, regulations did forbid females from being there but in our highly mobilized school society, people were too busy to give a ******* unless there was a problem, everyone just looked the other way.

Beth was aware of what was going on and although I think she disapproved, she kept it to herself.

Every night, after class, we made our diner run, dropped Beth off at the WAC shack and returned to the BEQ where almost every night Judy performed her one-woman act for the benefit of all concerned.

The last Saturday before graduation, our class had a party to celebrate and we all attended. It was a keg party and there was plenty of beer to go around. We all ended up pretty wasted and when we got back to the BEQ, Ron broke out a bottle of I.W. Harper he had stashed and we continued to party.

I guess it was the degree of ******* or the desire to prove a point or a little of both but as we sat on our racks, me on mine and them on theirs, facing each other across the room, Ron began to massage Judy's breasts through her shirt.

Judy was sitting between Ron's legs facing me and I sat and watched as he kissed her neck and unbuttoned her shirt, reaching in and freeing her breastes as he massaged them and tweaked her nipples which were hard as two pebbles. She and I stared into each other's eyes as her chest heaved and her breathing became ragged - the air was charged with sexual energy.

Judy's minii skirt had ridden up her legs until her panties were on plain view and Ron massaged her mound, through her pink panties with one hand while working on her breasts with the other; she sat there in a half-daze looking at me through slit eyes, chest heaving and as Ron's hand slid into her panties and he fingered her clit, she moaned as she surrendered control of her body and she twisted and turned with a full-body orgasm that left her leaning weakly against Ron as she caught her breath.

Ron was relentless though and continued to play her body like a musical instrument, he slid two fingers into her and continued to work her clit with his thumb, at the same time he roughly worked on her breasts, squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples as he kissed her neck and bit her ear lobes.

Ron was whispering in her ear and after a small hesitation, she slid down onto her knees to the floor. On her hands and knees she crawled across the room to me. She unzipped my jeans and pulled my now hard cock into the open. As she took me into her mouth, Ron moved behind her and continued to pull her clothes off until she was naked except for the mini-skirt which was bunched at her waist.

He lost no time, pulling her to her knees and ramming his cock in her to the hilt in one stroke (evidence of how wet and ready she was). Ron fucked her with long, hard strokes as she sucked and licked at my cock, she seemed in a trance, lost in the moment and simply following Ron's instructions. At first I thought it was the booze, but it was more than that, she was truly caught up in the moment and had surrendered all control to Ron and his will.

Ron leaned forward and spoke into her ear, "mount him bitch". Without hesitation, Judy crawled onto my lap, straddling me and replacing Ron's cock with mine as she sank down onto me. She rose and fell on my cock a couple of times and Ron pushed her forward, which caused me to lay back with Judy laying on my chest. Suddenly her eyes shot open wide as Ron began penetrating her ass with his still wet cock. The lubrication from pre-cum and Judy's pussy allowed for his swollen cock to slide into her ass until we were both buried in her to the hilt.

We lay that way for a moment and then Judy moaned and began to move, her hips moved in what felt like a small circle that pulled and milked our cocks at the same time, not a big movement but a very sensual rubbing of all those wet and sensitive body parts; we became one heaving, wet mass of sensation and emotion until (like magic) we all came together, feeding off of each other's energy and excitement.

We collapsed into a mass of exhaustion and alcohol and, frankly, I don't remember anything else until I woke from the sun steaming in the window. Ron and Judy were asleep in his bed and I in mine and my head hurt - REALLY HURT . . .

Our Graduation was the following Tuesday and we would all finish out-processing and depart on Wed. I was headed home to pick up Sharon and the ******* and spend a week's leave visiting family and friends. Beth and Judy were taking 2 weeks leave before reporting and Ron, who was out of leave time only had two days travel time and had to report in on Friday.

We had our "Last Supper" at the diner on Monday night and all promised to have a "reunion" in Pa - real soon. Since we would all be busy clearing post this would be our last time together until then.

The time at Ft Ben had cemented a relationship between Ron and I that was deeper than just "buddies". Only those of you who have spent time in the service will really understand what I'm talking about. Almost everyone I know who was career military or a soldier, sailor or marine, in general, developed these type of friendships; they were understandings that ran deep and allowed personal insights and feelings to develop that last forever. To this day Ron is the best friend I have ever had and (trust me) our adventures were just beginning.

As we all hugged and said our goodbyes in the diner parking lot, I told Ron - "be careful man", he replied, "you too asshole".

Next chapter - Pittsburgh, Y'All!

The move to the Pittsburgh area and the first few months on the job were pretty routine and I will condense it here to save time and to keep you readers from becoming bored. I ended up in a 5 man station in a town near Pitt. Ron ended up in a smaller 3 man station in the Pitt. inner-city and Beth, of course, was assigned to the Pitt. DRC.

The Army was changing over to the All Volunteer ******* and the draft was being closed out. The war in Nam was drawing closer to the end and recruiting was a tough business. We drove "unmarked GSA vehicles" instead of the old olive drab recruiting cars of old and in many cases (such as going on a high school campus) we even wore civilian clothing. The recruiting command was preparing to convert to a new system and be totally reorganized; it was an important part of the All Volunteer Army concept and there was a lot of pressure on production results and quota fulfillment. We all found ourselves faced with a "have-to-succeed" scenario that placed our careers on the line and found us working long hours and under a lot of pressure.

Meanwhile, our families found us "missing in action" even more than when we were in our regular Army roles. It was not what Sharon and I had envisioned. To top that off, living in the civilian community was more expensive than living in the military community and for the first time in our married lives, Sharon was looking at the help wanted ads.

Sharon ended up working part-time as a receptionist at an Electrical Contractor's office where she answered phones and helped the full-time secretary with the personnel affairs of the company's employees and payroll. It was a new experience for Sharon and she took to it quickly and liked the company and her fellow workers. The company was not that large (The owner and about 20 employees) and everyone seemed to get along well.

One of the perks of my new job was that we didn't start very early so I could help with the girls in the morning and help get them to school and day care, allowing Sharon to get to work early and home early to be there for the girls. Unfortunately, evenings and nights were the opposite, I worked almost every evening, mostly on my call-lists and many nights I did not get home until the girls were down for the night. By that time I would be pretty whipped and our "quality-time" was pretty non-existent too.

At this point (about 6 months into our new life) we had fallen into this routine. We didn't like it but we were trying to make the most out of the situation. We weren't fighting, but we weren't happy either; everything seemed to be about work and ******* and not us - this adulthood ******* sucked!

Another "perk" of my new job was I did get to keep my own schedule and come and go as I pleased (as long as I worked 12 - 16 hours a day) -LOL.
Fridays we used to take new prospects that were having trouble making a high enough score on the ASVAB (armed services vocational aptitude battery) test to get in the service, to a training class in Pitt. that began at 6Pm and lasted until 10Pm. on Fridays I usually got home around 11 after dropping off the prospects.

Sharon got off work at 2:30 and the girls got home at 3:30 and 4:00 so I had decided that I would drop by the house around 3 and spend some time with Sharon and the girls before I met the prospects at the station at 5.

As I drove up our street around 2:30 I was surprised to see our car in the drive already. And then I noticed a company truck from Sharon's work was sitting on the street in front of the house, then I remembered that we had a ground fault circuit in the kitchen that had been tripping constantly and that Sharon said that her boss had said he would have a tech. look at it (no charge) and I assumed that was the reason for the vehicle.

I pulled my GSA car in behind our family sedan and climbed out. I went up the front steps and in the front door. I could hear a vacuum cleaner running in the kitchen/dining area and so I headed that way. In the kitchen I found the noisy cleaner was plugged into the faulty switch and appeared to be working fine. I walked through the kitchen and into the utility room where the circuit breaker box was and still no one, then I heard a noise from the sunroom (just past the utility room we had an enclosed porch and a back entrance which we had dubbed the "sunroom").

I walked over to what used to be the window by the back door, before the porch was closed in. It had a curtain blocking the view into the "sunroom" , I parted the curtain and there she was -

A large black man, wearing a company uniform lay back on a chaise lounge, Sharon's blouse was unbuttoned and her work skirt was bunched around her waist and her panties pulled to the side, she was straddling him and rising and falling on his rather large black cock which protruded about 8 inches from his unzipped trousers. He looked to be older, maybe in his early 40's and Sharon had him pinned to the chaise with both hands on his chest as if she was holding him down. The noise I heard was a popping noise coming from the chaise as she slammed her pussy down on his cock. The chaise was an old piece of furniture that Sharon had put out there to sit on and read and I wasn't too sure that it was meant for such heavy use.

Sharon began to chant, Oh My God, FUCK me Larry, FUCK me, SO GOOD, GODDAMN, FUCK me, SO FUCKING GOOD, I'M CUMMING< Oh God and she fell forward smothering his mouth with hers and grinding her pussy against Larry's deflating cock. As his cock slipped from her, a flood of cum followed suit (if Larry had a wife, he was going to have a hard time explaining his pussy juice and cum soaked pants.

I let the curtain fall back in place and quietly slipped out of the house and headed back to work.

to be continued . . .

Last edited:
You might have wondered why I didn't make my presence known or do something more immediate. The simple answer is, it just isn't in my nature and/or the nature of my and Sharon's relationship; you have to keep in mind that at this point we had both screwed numerous people and we both had our "secrets".

Always the voyeur, iI was more to my nature to be curious about the circumstances and details than to be jealous. I will admit to an initial pang of jealousy but that was quickly replaced by my inclination to start an "investigation", which was more normal for me. I could always address it later when I had more information.

The first step was to keep what I already knew and had observed to myself (knowledge is power) and to that end, I quickly and successfully slipped out of the house, into my car and away from the scene. Next, I began to pour over what I knew and had observed. Almost as if I were Sharon's defender, my first thoughts were that I had brought this on by pretty much ignoring her needs. My work had taken me away from my responsibilities and being tired was no excuse. I then wondered how long this had been going on and if it was a full-blown affair. I reasoned that all evidence pointed to it being a spontaneous event (the rearranging and pushing aside of clothing rather than getting naked spoke of urgency and passion rather than well-practiced lovers).

I began programming my activities and routes to take me by my house several times a day, just to see if there was any activity there. After a couple of weeks and nothing out of the usual, I assumed that there was nothing going on (not at our house, anyway). And, I made a real effort to make time for Sharon and, that too, helped her mood and our relationship as well. There's nothing like catching your wife getting a good fucking to remind you of your responsibilities - LOL.

What I did notice was that our next-door neighbor, "Kit", was at our house a lot, I saw her there or coming or going several times. Sharon and Kit had become fast friends and took turns picking up our girls and Kit's two boys after school/day care, thereby easing the work load on each. What was new was Kit seemed to be staying at our house after delivering the girls and she and Sharon were spending a lot of time together. Kit's husband was a truck driver and spent a lot of time on the road so I'm assuming Kit was lonely for adult company and was meeting her needs by hanging out with Sharon.

Kit (Kit was her nickname not her actual name) was our age and a professional homemaker, (her husband, Bob, was a few years older). She had been a nurse when she met Bob but, since Bob made good money as aa driver, she had hung up her stethoscope to take care of their two boys. The boys were about the same age as our girls and the ******* were fast friends.

Kit was a sexy little package with light red hair and gray-green eyes; she kept herself in shape and a good shape it was, one of her best features was a really nice ass - a bubble butt to die for. She tended to dress casual most of the time and seemed oblivious to her sexy body and sultry looks. She didn't flaunt it but she had a certain "natural" sexiness about her. I caught my self staring at her whenever she and I were in the same place.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand (more about Kit later). A couple of weeks after I had caught Sharon and Larry going at it, her company had their annual family picnic. Behind the parking area at her work they had a grassy area and outdoor picnic area where the workers could eat their lunch and where they could hold other activities like this picnic. Each year the company had a picnic and furnished everything, all the families had to do was show up. Since it would be a chance to meet everyone, I made sure I was able to go, along with Sharon and the girls.

The entire group was very nice and it was a great day. John, the owner was of Italian descent and a bigger than life kinnd of guy of about 60. It was easy to see how he had built his company, he was definitely the boss. Most of the rest of the group were mostly Italian guys with three black guys and 2 Hispanics, they were a pretty eclectic group with the main thing they had in common being they were all imposing guys, like the boss - he obviously hired Alpha males to represent his business.

As Sharon introduced me around, I took note that when she introduced me to Larry, they both seemed a bit nervous. Larry, like his fellow workers, was a big powerful male. He was very dark and had heavy African features, which was a little surprising as Sharon tended to gravitate to black guys who were more light-skinned and "pretty-boys", Larry seemed like a nice guy and his wife, Natalie was gorgeous, they had no children - the real surprise he was a retired Marine! You gotta watch those "jar-heads", every so often, I would see them looking at each other and there seemed to be more there than maybe I thought. I resolved to look further into what may or may not be going on between them.

To be continued . . .

After some weeks of what appeared to be no activity, I pretty much slacked off on my "investigation" and life continued as normal for our family. This spell was broken a few weeks later after Sharon and I attended a Saturday night party and returned home ******* and horny. Kit had taken the girls to her house to baby sit them and keep them over night (since we did not know what time we would be home) and we had the house to ourselves. It didn't take us long to end up in our bed in a hot 69.

Sharon was going after me with such enthusiasm that I knew I wouldn't last long and in my present inebriated condition, I figured there would be no repeating either so I took charge and flipped her onto her back and pulled her legs up to my shoulders, I rubbed the head of my cock against her pussy lips to gather moisture from her to help with penetration. I had nothing to worry about as on the first pass my cock slipped easily into her. I pushed my way home and realized that Sharon was well-stretched - being familiar with this territory, I knew what that meant.

The knowledge that she had been seeing someone again (and obviously with someone very well endowed) only made my cock harder and my desire to reestablish my "Alpha-male" status stronger and I did my best to fuck her silly (and I hoped, into submission). I did have some success and we both came together with powerful orgasms. As I collapsed next to her and we both drifted off to sleep while embraced in post-sex euphoria, I realized that it was time to reopen the investigation.

The street we lived on (in fact the entire neighborhood) was a collection of older houses, all of which were three stories tall. It was an older neighborhood and therefore cheaper to live in. Fortunately, it was not run down like some older areas were and it was primarily single family occupied, although there was beginning to appear some that were divided into duplexes or apartment units.

In our house, the third floor was not a finished out section of the house but was used as an attic and for storage, (In some houses in our neighborhood the third floor was finished out and in others it was like ours - storage). When it was first built it had a boiler system in the basement for hot water and heat, over time it had been replaced with central heat/AC and a hot water heater. The only thing that remained of the old system were the floor/ceiling registers.

I had discovered the registers when I was moving stuff into the attic storage area and a little investigation revealed that you could actually look down into the second floor rooms from the attic by simply working the lever that adjusted the louvers in the old registers. Ib addition, there was an old register grate in the dining room and one in the living room that could be lifted and revealed the box from the old ducting system. These boxes were the perfect size for me to slide in a Radio Shack portable cassette recorder I had owned for a couple of years.

Unlike the old reel to reel recorder of my early voyeur days, The cassette recorder was small and compact and included the ability to be set so that it was voice-activated. By using the voice activated function and a long playing two-sided cassette and the lowest tape speed, I could monitor a significant period of time.

The first time I used it was a trial run and although I learned nothing, it did work as I wanted it to and I was sure that it would help me figure out what was going on. I guessed that the most likely time for something to happen was on a Friday evening when I was taking prospects to the Pitt. class. I intentionally made no changes in that commitment so that I was expected to be away from home each Friday evening.

The next Friday after the house was empty I wnet back by the house mid-morning and set the recorder up in the dining room register ( the dining room register was close enough to the living room that it would record from the dining room, living room and the kitchen - although the living room and kitchen were not very loud).

When I returned that night it was almost midnight and everyone was in bed asleep (all of the bedrooms were on the second floor), so I opened a beer and sat at the dining room table next to the old floor register. When I was sure that everything was quiet I lifted the register cover and retrieved the recorder. A lot of the table was used, so there was stuff to listen to but it would have to wait; I slipped the recorder into my briefcase finished my beer and went to bed.

To be continued . . . .

I have not disappeared, as some of you who have followed me for awhile now know, I had some problems with BtoW dumping my drafts when I first started this story. Well, that has returned. I have partially written the next installment 3 times now, only to have them dump it before I could finish it. I don't have time to finish an installment and post it in one session so they are screwing me up. I will have to go back to what I did before, which is to do my work somewhere else and then copy and bring it to BtoW in one motion. So the next installment will be here - eventually. Thanks for your patience.

Since both Sharon and I were working, we did most of our shopping, especially grocery shopping, on the weekends. I would sometimes tag along and help but begged off this time, citing yard work as the reason. After Sharon and the girls had headed out I sat at the dining room table with my recorder and listened to the playback of the previous day and evenings activities.

At first, the tape moved very little, only moving when an occasional noisy vehicle went by on the street. Right after school was out the action kicked in when Sharon showed up with all of the ******* (it was her week to pick up ours and Kits *******). She sat them all down at the dining room table for a snack and I was treated to about a half hour of the kind of bedlam only 4 little ******* can provide while they burned up a lot of my tape telling lame knock-knock jokes.

I finally heard the sound of Kits voice as she showed up to retrieve her ******* and the sound of them packing up to go home. Right before she left I heard Kit ask, "what time are you coming to get your *******"? Sharon asked, "is 8 okay"? Kit answered, "sure - see you then", The noise subsided and just before the door closed I heard Kit say, "enjoy your alone time".

The sound of Sharon cleaning up the dining room table and carrying stuff into the kitchen was followed by the sound of her foot steps on the stairs as she went upstairs to our bedroom. I heard the faint sound of the shower running and then silence. Sometime later there was a knock on the door and the sound of Sharon coming down the stairs. As she crossed to the door I could distinctly hear the sound of high heels on the hardwood floor. She opened the door and a masculine voice said, "for me"? They both laughed and Sharon said, "you betcha - now get in here". Based on their opening conversation, I was pretty sure that she was either naked or wearing lingerie. I had a really good mental image of her in a nightie and wearing her "fuck-me" heels which make her even taller and more long-legged - it was a very sexy image. Sharon had presented me with this wonderful sight on more than one occasion - it was one of her favorite surprises.

There was a pause followed by more steps, followed by a pause and more steps. They were getting closer to the recorder and must be stopping and making out as they paused, a fact verified as I could begin to hear wet kissing sounds as they drew closer.

Sharon - want a beer?

Male - Yeah, that would be nice.

Sharon - sit down, I'll be right back.

The sound of him sitting on our couch (it was an old unit with noisy springs).

Sharon walked into the kitchen and I could hear her retrieving and opening two beers and walking back to her lover.

Sharon - here ya go stud.

Him - thanks - here's to good looking girls in sexy underwear.

As they clinked bottles Sharon said, "and to their secret lovers.

A pause . .

The sound of Sharon joining him on the couch, followed by more wet kissing noises and the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

Sharon - let's get you out of those clothes (followed by the rustle of clothing being removed and kissing noises).

There was the sound of someones knees hitting the rug in front of the couch followed by a deep masculine moan and I knew that she had just swallowed his cock, he was about to get one of Sharon's fabulous blow jobs. There was a lot of wet noises and masculine moaning, grunting and growling as she enthusiastically went after him.

After several minutes of Sharon's efforts he growled out, "I'm gonna cum"

Sharon - give it to me baby, give me your cum . . .

Him - Oh ******* - God Damn - Arggh

Things were quiet for a bit and then I could hear the sound of Sharon continuing to kiss, lick and suck his body.

Sharon - I love how you can come back so soon - you're the best repeater I've ever known.

Him - "You inspire me", He chuckled.

There was a lot of "couch-noise as" they changed positions. Soon I heard the wet sounds of him performing oral sex on her.

Him, you taste so good and your so wet . . . I can't wait to be inside you baby,

Sharon - just a second (and I heard her rise and her steps as she crossed the room to my recliner and back).

Him - what's that for?

Sharon - it's a sex-towel, the last time we got the cushion so wet, I had to turn it over - this time I'm ready (chuckling)

The old couch complained as Sharon spread her towel and returned to the seat.

By now I had my cock in hand and was stroking it in anticipation of their next moves.

Sharon - (almost in a whisper), start easy so I can adjust, you're just so big around it takes a little stretching.

Him - You're so wet, it won't take that long baby, MMmmm your pussy is so hot, it feels like your burning my cock,

I could clearly hear the sounds they and the couch were making as he moved in and out of her, gaining ground each time until I think he was finally all the way home. There was a deep satisfied moan from Sharon and the tempo of their love making changed.

Although he was still going fairly slow, it was very deliberate and each stroke ended with a thunping noise as the back of the couch met the wainscot on the wall, each stroke was accompanied by very wet sounds and the moaning of both Sharon and her lover.

Him - you have the best pussy ever Sharon, goddamn, I've never felt anything like it . . .

Her - and I love your cock Mitch - you fill me up like never before, now Fuck me, fuck me like only you can . . .

MITCH? Who the fuck was Mitch? All this time, I figured it was Larry.

To this day I don't understand why (or how the male sexual animals mind works for that matter) but at the shock of the news that my wife was fucking yet another, different guy, I came.

I listened as they gained speed and moaned, groaned and grunted their way to climaxes (Sharon sounded as if she had several and Mitch eventually had a thundering orgasm) - it sounded as though the couch was going to collapse.

The tape ended shortly after that (I was going to have to get some longer tapes).

I put the tape player in my brief and cleaned up my own orgasm-mess. Then, like a good detective I examined the wall behind the couch and found the wainscot chipped where the wood strip on the couch had bashed it while they fucked. I then looked in the dirty clothes hamper and found a towel buried near the bottom that was cum covered and still damp from the love-making.

It looked like it was time for some "car-talk" (if you don't understand that reference - you need to read this story from the beginning). Sharon and I needed to take a long - long ride, but first I had to find out who Mitch was.

to be continued . . .

Last edited:
My first thought was - I gotta get a look at Mitch; I needed to know what the competition looked like. It was obvious that this was not the first time they had been together (in fact they sounded as if they were well established).

I thought about Kit, and wondered if she had any knowledge about what Sharon was doing. I finally decided that she probably didn't, she sounded pretty neutral. I didn't know Kit real well but my gut feeling was that if she did know anything, she would have a hard time concealing it. But then again, she was right next door . . .

I didn't know if they had other meeting times and places but it seemed as though Fridays (when I was out of pocket) was an established date. I was digging hard for a solution.

And then it hit me - why not use my Friday task to my advantage. Close to our recruiting station there was a National Guard unit, as part of the "cost-cutting initiative" we were directed to fill our GSA cars up at their fuel station and to take our one remaining U.S. Army car (an old Olive Drab Rambler) there for maintenance. The Guards also had a fairly new Chevy Sports Van that they used to go to events that we could sign out and use (the idea was that if we had a large group of applicants we could use the van instead of taking several of the GSA cars to the DRC test center). We very seldom used it because we seldom had large groups and the N.G. Motor Sergeant was a bit of a dick and would put you through the ringer when you returned it (it wasn't his idea and he did not like loaning it).

The van was a nice neutral white and all of the windows, except the windshield, were tinted, to keep the passengers from cooking in the sun, so it would be perfect for my plan.

The next week I arranged to pick the van up on Friday morning and return it Saturday morning (they had a weekend meeting that Sat. and the armory would be open). I then talked one of my fellow recruiters in to taking the applicants to Pitts, telling him I had an important event I needed to attend with my wife (not a total lie).

Friday morning, after the house was empty, I went back by and planted my recorder - this time in the living room vent, since this seemed to be where the action was anyway. I then went to the armory and picked up the van and left my GSA car there. I did my daily rounds and by 3Pm I was parked discretely on the next block and across the street from my house. The van was pretty discrete looking and I didn't think that anyone would notice it in a neighborhood where vehicles came and went all day (this block had not only homes but some Mom and Pop businesses on it).

By sitting in the middle row of seats, I was pretty much out of sight (unless you walked up and looked in the front windshield). I took my trusty binoculars and settled in.

Nothing much happened for awhile and then I saw our car come down the street and turn into the driveway of our house. Sharon got out and went into the house. Shortly after that, Kits car turned into her driveway and she and all four ******* piled out of the car and went inside Kits house (Sharon had obviously arranged some more "alone time").

About a half an hour later a tall black man walked down the sidewalk across the street from where I sat. He came from behind me and I did not see where he came from but I saw where he went - into my house! When I say tall, I mean TALL. I would guess he was probably 6'6" if not more. He had an athletic build and appeared to be in great shape, I suddenly was aware that since I had left a regular Army unit and no longer had a daily PT (physical training) regimine in my life, I had gotten a little soft. I vowed to do something about that - soon.

As I sat in the van, staring at my house, for the first time since Sharon and I had been together, I felt threatened and uneasy about what was going on. I contemplated going in and stopping what was going on and taking control of the situation but quickly rejected that idea as it was not the best course of action. Snap out of it, I told myself and I decided to take some kind of decisive action, I had to find out more about this guy and quick so I would know what I was dealing with.

I knew he would be there for awhile and I needed to be able to see where he came from and possibly follow him to see where he might live, so I needed to get the van turned around and be in a good position when he came out.

I started the van and drove down the street, I planned on going down a few blocks to a small shopping center and turn around and come back. I would pass my house and park on the same block I had been on but facing in the opposite direction, I could watch for him in my mirrors.

As I passed my house I glanced to my left and saw Kit walking from her backyard towards our backyard. Kits house sat back little further from the street than ours so I didn't see her until I passed my house - this was a new development!

After I turned around and came back I slowed some and looked for Kit. I spotted her behind our house, she looked as though she was looking in the back window of the sun room, I would have never seen her there had I not known to look for her. She was probably listening more than looking as the sun room windows would be open (that room was an add-on and was not air conditioned). Looking she would not see much because of the angle; you would be able to see through the utility room into the kitchen, but not into the living room.

I passed on by and found my parking space. After I parked I thought about Kit and this just confirmed what I suspected, she didn't know what was going on, but it was obvious she suspected something. Because of her house sitting back some, she would not be able to see Mitch coming and going as she could not see our front entrance from her house but she had obviously gotten suspicious for some reason.

It was a little after 7:30 and just getting dark as I saw Mitch come out of my house. He came down the steps and turned in my direction. I slid down in the seat so he would not see me and he passed by me and continued down the street. As he passed by, I got a better look at this guy and he was impressive, he obviously worked out and he was huge and he was buff. I waited until he was over a block ahead and I started the van and pulled out (it was still light enough out that I didn't have to turn on my lights). He walked nearly three blocks to where his car was parked, I had to pull over and park again in order not to overtake him.

He turned his lights on and pulled out on to the street (a safe driver), I left mine off and followed at a discrete distance. As we approached a main street there was a stop sign and as he waited for a break in traffic, I got close enough to get his license number and quickly memorize it. I followed him to what I assume was his apartment. He lived in one of the new complexes that featured two story "cookie-cutter" buildings that had a common entrance for each four apartments. He pulled into a "reserved for tenants" parking spot and went inside. I watched until I saw lights come on in the top left unit and I figured that was his.

Armed with this new information, I didn't feel quite so helpless and I could continue my investigation.

I couldn't go home yet as it was much to early, so I decided to go to a bar near the recruiting station, that we recruiters would sometimes go to after work. I needed some time to think and drown my sorrows. Nobody I knew was there so I sat at the bar and drank and ordered some food.

I got home after 11 and everyone was in bed, as usual. I opened a beer and quietly retrieved my recorder - even though I had put in a longer tape, it was full and the recorder had stopped. I put in my briefcase, finished my beer and went to bed . . .

Back