TOO PERSONAL ?

kissing is the one sure fire way to get my wife to open her legs and let a man inside her. kissing is also the way to fully arouse her so she can take a big man fully inside her and ultimately kissing her passionately will make her take the risk of letting her lover cum inside her, so perhaps kissing is an important part of fucking some wives.

I know the stereotype is that guys like to get straight to the fucking, but for me this is not the case. I like to savor the journey, so kissing prior to, during, and after is a must. I like to tease, and get the woman to beg for the Dick, so kissing is an essential tool for my goal to get that pussy cumming EVERYTIME I get in it.

Must have all included in cuckold relation.
With out kisses or something more hot, that you cant feel the realy fire in that.

This makes absolutely NO sense to me. Developing an emotionally charged relationship with other men means almost certain doom to the marriage. All that does is provide her someone else for her to lean on for support should the marriage with you ever become stressed. It takes away all reason to try to work things out as a married couple.

I'll never be sold on this logic! View attachment 688651
Considering the bonding that happens with bareback sex, it's safe to say that happens regardless. While they may not always outright call it love in the sense of what they've built with their spouse, It's certainly a real bond and attachment they develop with long term lovers. Fluid bonding is a real thing that can lead to serious feelings of intimacy and confuse them for what they may be feeling as love in some senses. I think the notion that we can have someone literally absorb another persons DNA and not feel something for them beyond an orgasm is just unrealistic.

Yes... We have rules just a few tho... Kissing is one so far.
Love and fucking are 2 different things we believe... Just us tho.
We make love and we also fuck...
When I'm with a black guy we are fucking that's it.

This makes absolutely NO sense to me. Developing an emotionally charged relationship with other men means almost certain doom to the marriage. All that does is provide her someone else for her to lean on for support should the marriage with you ever become stressed. It takes away all reason to try to work things out as a married couple.

I'll never be sold on this logic! View attachment 688651
Lol! My Dude. You are still conflicted on this yet. I remember your conversations years ago when I first joined. So if I get you right, you think kissing is "too personal" and will make her fall in love? But her getting fucked to orgasm often will engender no feelings?

Back