TOO PERSONAL ?

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Oct 27, 2015.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

100.gif 101.gif

2. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

3. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Rules must be in place prior to sexual encounter with her lover. Each and every relationship in this regard needs certain rules. French or passionate kissing is very intimate and evokes strong emotions, may lead to a relationship with her lover outside the marriage. Hubby and wife must agree on this wholeheartedly.

#3 TopCat, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  4. gollygeegirl

gollygeegirl Member

5. neverenuff

neverenuff Member

US
    I would welcome my wife fallling in Love with her blk stud!

raf and TopCat like this.
  6. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We got it like that.

raf and neverenuff like this.
  7. neverenuff

neverenuff Member

US
    whitemilfsridingBBC likes this.
  8. sexxy360

sexxy360 Active Member Real Person

US
    This topic is always funny to me when it come up really, but i guess its just my train of thought. I believe sex itself is one of the most intimate if not the most intimate thing between a man and a woman rather than a kiss, to me sex is much more. I know some might say there is difference between fucking and making love to me it's still sex compared to kissing sex is the def of intimate. Can somebody correct me on this?

raf and neverenuff like this.
  9. neverenuff

neverenuff Member

US
    Hard for woman or man to have sex with anyone and not have feelings deep in theree Heart for there Lover!

whitemilfsridingBBC likes this.
  10. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    We started out with the "no kissing rule".....that lasted about 5 minutes lol. I love the kissing....gotta have it. Sure it is a little intimate but so is having a dick inside you. Kissing adds to the whole mood and intensity. I can love you just for a little while :)

2subsny, ju78, MyWifeWantsBBC and 6 others like this.
  11. sexxy360

sexxy360 Active Member Real Person

US
    Yea having a dick inside is what i believe is most intimate but apparently very few people do

To me kissing is just fun and as you said it adds a bit more intensity to the whole experience, it just goes together. If am having sex with a woman and she says no kissing, that is fine for me but after all it's said and done it just doesn't feel complete, like it would feel a bit weird because kissing is part of the experience.

CuckCpl4BBC likes this.
  12. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    kissing is just part of sex and that one part I enjoy watching the wife do,watching the guy she with start kissing her slowly and she start to kiss him back and her body begin to move to meet his and sound sh make as he kissing her then she pull him tight again her I know she about to cum for the first time night but not the last time,, then she move to his ear I know what she saying to him ,,she telling him she ready fuck me now,,,,,,,,,for me to enjoy watching is knowing she enjoy herself ,,,so kissing is just a part of watching

SAMR, raf, curiouscraig and 1 other person like this.
  13. 4hernyc

4hernyc Well-Known Member

US
    Yes kissing

curiouscraig likes this.
  14. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    I guess it's just part of the encounter.

raf likes this.
  15. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    mmmm.. yes. it's beautiful. Her reaction is her proof she 's willing to abandon the white race and ready to be a black man's lady.

TopCat likes this.
  16. Paulus50

Paulus50 Well-Known Member

It´s a matter of couple. As you say, too personal (without interrogation). For some people, kiss and fuck is ok. For others, fuck by all means, but don´t kiss. We respect all opinions. PS: for us, nothing against kiss.

TopCat likes this.
  17. Paulus50

Paulus50 Well-Known Member

If you research a little, you see that many prostitutes do everthing with her clients except kiss them in the mouth. Maybe there is something more intimate in mouth-mouth kiss than sex.

18. nothinguc

nothinguc Active Member Gold Member

US
    If she's taking his cum in her pussy, sucking his cock, and perhaps swallowing his load it is entirely up to her if she wants to kiss him.

don dune and MyWifeWantsBBC like this.
  19. cjcook

cjcook New Member

US
  20. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The kissing bothers me too. But I cant put any restrictions on her so she does whatever she wants

banzai, Paulus50 and KCCUCKOLDCOUPLE like this.