TOO PERSONAL ?

If hubbie says kissing is too personal, then it is too personal. He might be afraid that wifey will fall in love with her lover. As weird as it may seem, being that a couple is having wild sex, kissing makes it a whole lot more intimate. Intimate leads to deep feelings.

I have described this elsewhere before .. I would not be able to get intimate without kissing. That's just part of it for me. If my husband has a problem with that, then he has more of a problem when other men have sex with me.

There are of course exceptions. Rarely do I have dates with 2 men .. there is usually no resource for kisses free ;)

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

View attachment 688098View attachment 688100
Look how that big black cock slides in ‘n out of that pussy - I know how wonderful that feels !
It even makes me horny and my pussy warm and moist, and I can feel my pussy opening up at the thought of taking and being fucked by a throbbing bbc right now !
God I feel horny for a slow bbc fuck right now ! I think I’ll call my black lover and ask him to come over ! I’ll tell him I’m feeling soo hot ‘n horny for him to fuck me,that I need to feel his 9” bbc deeply penetrate my pussy and take his big cum load until his cock creme oozes out of my pussy lips and he’s given me a really good fucking !
He’ll probably stay the night,so he can properly attend to his mature little white Australian “girlfriend”,pleasuring and satisfying my sensual and sexual needs and desire for bbc. My need and desire for bbc can be insatiable,and when I’m feeling so horny for some bbc sex,I just can’t stop thinking about it until I’m able to taste and feel some throbbing black meat !
His wife in Ghana understands his sexual needs need to be met,and appreciates me looking after him in her absence over here. And my hubby appreciates that being a Queen of Spades,I need a regular good fuck from my black lover to keep my insatiable desire for bbc sex that my warm mouth and hot pussy craves regularly !
No wonder I love erotic hot sex - every woman needs and desires good sex in her life,and I’ve found only some bbc can achieve that,hence I became a QoS once I went black ! xxx

I like to kiss my lovers, sometimes my hubby kisses me after i've kissed another guy, for us it's a must. BUT, I could see why it would bother some people.
I agree ! I love to deeply and passionately kiss my black lover while he’s fucking me - it’s a beautifully sensual connection that makes sex all the more pleasurable and satisfying between two people !
It doesn’t affect my relationship with my Stag hubby,as he’s only too happy to see me thoroughly enjoying myself,and appreciates that in me expressing my inner QoS feelings,it’s just something that comes naturally when we’re with my black lover,and sex inevitably occurs whenever we’re together ! xxx

We believe that the more personal it is, the more intense and pleasurable the entire situation is for ALL parties involved.

My husband loves watching me in every aspect of the story.........from the first meeting, the flirting, touching, feeling, teasing, the mental masturbation........to making out hot and heavy with deep, wet kisses and groping...........on to the foreplay including oral, masturbation, spanking and finally full penetration while continuing the intense intimacy of kissing, touching, soft whispering in my ear, which will eventually lead to deep, hard, grunting, thrusts making me scream, squirt and orgasm.

That is our outlook on things, we hope all of you like it. If you are a Chicago area man with a huge cock......contact us.
Exactly ! I couldn’t put it any better myself ! xxx

My wife told me repeatedly about her main principle: do I want to kiss him or not? She never agrees to sleep with a man she does not like to kiss. Indeed, kissing is more intimate than fucking.

I find it a huge turn on to watch my wife in a deep kiss with her bull while are fucking!! Or whle I'm eating her pussy after he has filled her with his hot cum!! I can hear the sweet sounds of them making out! Makes me hard just thinking about it!!!
THis is exactly how my hubby feels too ! He loves seeing me passionately kissing my black lover as he’s fucking me with his hard throbbing bbc.
My hubby loves kissing me after I’ve sucked my black lover’s cock,especially after I’ve blown him to a massive orgasm.
And my hubby loves gently and slowly sucking and licking my clit,bringing me to an intense and beautiful orgasm as my black lover is fucking me and orgasms,exploding a massive load of his cum deep inside my pussy,as he fills me full of his potent black cock creme.
We all love all the erotic hot passion that bbc sex offers,and the 3 of us really get off together - it has us in an euphoric state,proving that there’s just no better feeling and engagement of human emotion on this earth ! It’s better than any ******* you could ever imagine.
That’s why I’m a QoS,my hubby is a Stag,and my black lover loves sex and fucking a mature open- minded very sensual bbc sex lover like myself !
It’s a wonderful lifestyle - I wish I had’ve tasted bbc when I became sexually active at 13 rather than in my mid 50’s ! My life would’ve been very different.
But i’m soo enjoying sex now,more than ever before,and can recommend it to any woman who is yet to discover the joy of bbc sex ! xxx

48bb127e2ae97dc19bd06147fa6ae607--funny-guys-funny-people.jpg

Lol honestly, how can you have sex and not kiss...I guess to each there own

I've never convinced my wife to take BBC even though she dated an older black man before we met. If I ever get to that point where she lets a BBC have her again I've told her to forget about me and concentrate on kissing, licking, and sucking all she can. It's about them. I'll just be the clean up guy.

I've never convinced my wife to take BBC even though she dated an older black man before we met. If I ever get to that point where she lets a BBC have her again I've told her to forget about me and concentrate on kissing, licking, and sucking all she can. It's about them. I'll just be the clean up guy.
My hubby isn’t a “clean-up” guy,he’s a Stag,and gets off on seeing me get off with my black lover - kissing,blowing his big black cock,and enjoying him slowly fuck my bbc craving pussy to a massive intense orgasm and having him fill me full of his big load of warm spunk ! There’s nothing like it - all 3 of us really get off on the erotic hot euphoric sex we enjoy together ! xxx

Back