TOO PERSONAL ?

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

View attachment 688098View attachment 688100
I think it's necessary otherwise the entire experience amounts to a glorified session of masturbation!
If you don't have a certain degree of intimacy why bother?

the whole act is relegated to a simple pump and dump!

My opinion is I think the guys priorities are a little bit haywire so he's ok seeing a throbbing 10 inch cock going inside his wife but he has a problem with her being kissed!.. lol WTF!.. that's just my opinion I wouldn't bother seeing a woman if kissing her was going to be an issue.

Otherwise we are dehumanizing the entire act and making ourselves little better than primates... this is my extremist view haha I'm sure others will have a different opinion

Max

Last edited:
Love and sex are separate things, each can exist without the other but are best together. Some of the women that have shared my bed have done so for a decade or longer. Of course a close friendship develops but I have never had a woman that wanted to dump her husband for me. There have been several women that have in the first few months of the relationships have been very demanding and want sex frequently, sometimes very frequently. This is much more a reaction to the sex than than to developing any real emotional bond with me. My impression is that most of the women see me as a hobby. Most of the women seem to enjoy kissing. I certainly do. I do find the title of the thread interesting. I don't think you can get much more personal than sticking a cock into a pussy and ejaculating.
My thoughts precisely hahaha!
I've coming to this a little late so you may find it odd me posting this comment... due to the length of time since your post,
but well done friend thanks for making such a sensible observation!

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

View attachment 688098View attachment 688100
Don’t get in to the lifestyle then. When my ex and I talked about rules the kissing part did come up. We both agreed that it’s imposdible not to kiss the person you are fucking. It’s an intimate part but so is letting another guy have sex and fuck you. I don’t see how any woman could have sex with a person and not kiss them. It’s part of the deal. But couples do have rules when entering the lifestyle. Many of them go out the window though lol!

Don’t get in to the lifestyle then. When my ex and I talked about rules the kissing part did come up. We both agreed that it’s imposdible not to kiss the person you are fucking. It’s an intimate part but so is letting another guy have sex and fuck you. I don’t see how any woman could have sex with a person and not kiss them. It’s part of the deal. But couples do have rules when entering the lifestyle. Many of them go out the window though lol!
Fully agree!

I mean all the tattoos, all the underwear with spades logos are fine but if I’m getting kissed....I’m yours
Hahaha that's exactly what I'm saying how stupid is that... know this is an old thread but .....I'm New Here and I found this hilarious !! Lol how someone can be comfortable with a black throbbing cock deep inside their wife shooting all their black juice inside of her...( which I think is absolutely great by the way)....... but whatever you do don't you dare kiss her!!!.. ha ha ha ha that's just crazy I love this site hahaha

My wife @Cuckoldslut said no to kissing even though I said I have no issue with it. I said that he's going to fuck you and you'll give him multiple blow jobs so you are already intimate with him, so you might as well kiss.

Sadly it still hasn't happened :(

Back