TOO PERSONAL ?

When we started we had several rules that were non negotiable. One was intimate extended kissing. There were several other rules which over a relatively short period they were thrown out. Kissing for instance in natural and it just happens. Especially during intense sessions when waves of euphoria wash over you. Hubs was angry at first that I had violated several of these mutually agreed rules but it became clear there was no real way to enforce them giving the direction I was moving in.
J
xoxoxoxo

When we started we had several rules that were non negotiable. One was intimate extended kissing. There were several other rules which over a relatively short period they were thrown out. Kissing for instance in natural and it just happens. Especially during intense sessions when waves of euphoria wash over you. Hubs was angry at first that I had violated several of these mutually agreed rules but it became clear there was no real way to enforce them giving the direction I was moving in.
J
xoxoxoxo
I enjoyed reading your profile blurb and then reading posts like this. You and your cuckold have an interesting relationship (I like the way it has emerged and matured).

J
xoxoxoxo
I understand 100%. I had told my wife before the first time that kissing would bother me more than fucking and she said she understood, however the first guy was a real kisser and kissed her the entire time, especially as she was orgasming. SHe later told me she couldn't script what would happen and I would have to try and accept it. And you were right, there is no enforcement if I wanted her to continue playing

Can't speak for others but, for me, kissing is just another part of foreplay. If I'm not kissing the man I'm about to fuck then I'll never be aroused enough to have an orgasm with him. The five senses exist in us for a reason and, in this instance, it is to complete the arousal and get it to a fever pitch before sexual intercourse ensues, period. Touching, tasting, hearing, seeing, smelling - all of the senses have to be involved...at least for me.

I know a couple of husbands with this hang-up. My view is that sex without kissing can be fun in the right context. I've sat in my car and watched a guy we met earlier that night pull my wife's skirt up and fuck her over the hood. No kissing or foreplay, just hard core fucking. When he was done he zipped his jeans and left and my wife pulled down her skirt and got in the car and we drove away. Not our usual preference, but it was a fun different sexual experience. That said, most of the time she MUCH prefers to make out during sex. Yeah, it's hard to watch when she gets really into the kissing while another man is inside her - it's like they're in their own little world. But I'd never deny her that pleasure and it would seem like a really selfish restriction.

Try kissing her while she's fucking someone else, which is a delightful way to share the experience. It can be very erotic if you're all really into it and she's going back and forth between kissing you and him.

I know a couple of husbands with this hang-up. My view is that sex without kissing can be fun in the right context. I've sat in my car and watched a guy we met earlier that night pull my wife's skirt up and fuck her over the hood. No kissing or foreplay, just hard core fucking. When he was done he zipped his jeans and left and my wife pulled down her skirt and got in the car and we drove away. Not our usual preference, but it was a fun different sexual experience. That said, most of the time she MUCH prefers to make out during sex. Yeah, it's hard to watch when she gets really into the kissing while another man is inside her - it's like they're in their own little world. But I'd never deny her that pleasure and it would seem like a really selfish restriction.

Try kissing her while she's fucking someone else, which is a delightful way to share the experience. It can be very erotic if you're all really into it and she's going back and forth between kissing you and him.
She loves kissing me as he fucks her. It is awesome, she is really passionate and sometimes is so into the fucking that she has to stop her kiss and moan into my mouth

A good kisser make the whole experience much more fulfilling. Husband never had a problem with it and I don't think I could have sex without kissing.

In our opinion sex without kissing is not the same as sex WITH kissing. She doesn't love the guy but there is certainly a degree of like involved. Besides, with much touching and kissing any sexual encounter is more rewarding and fulfilling

Back