TOO PERSONAL ?

I think it is curious, at best, that the husband would have no problems watching his wife's lover put his penis into her but find them kissing "too personal". I have never had sex without kissing my lover's, before, during and after. You can't get more personal than several hours of "fucking".

View attachment 1148094
I understand that it doesn't make a lot of sense to people other than some cucks like me. I have heard this from ****** too, they will fuck their clients but some do not want any kissing. Same reasoning. My wife told me that she cannot be restricted in her actions and will kiss her bull if she feels it or he does and I understand but it doesn't change my feelings about it.

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

I definately think it's very personal. It not sure if I think it's TOO personal. I love the intimacy of kissing. It's a huge turn on for me to kiss and touch tongues.

However, if you asked my BF if he minded me kissing a black man, he would probably say yes. And that makes kissing even more erotic to me...

I understand that it doesn't make a lot of sense to people other than some cucks like me. I have heard this from ****** too, they will fuck their clients but some do not want any kissing. Same reasoning. My wife told me that she cannot be restricted in her actions and will kiss her bull if she feels it or he does and I understand but it doesn't change my feelings about it.

That's it. Fucking is a biological need, kissing is more intimate.

If you consider kissing too personal, what do you consider another mans dick inside me? I believe kissing is a starting point in the natural progression of intimacy between two people and the more passionate the better. I can always gage how good a man will be by the way he kisses and I make sure to give him my best so he knows I want and appreciate him. Kissing before, during and after always heightens the passion and lust when I'm with a lover.

Bravo

I understand both sides. I have had long term relationships with 3 females who became involved with BBC; all 3 were kissers. The 'middle' girl - Janice - was hands down the most sensual, intense, hottest kisser I have ever known. After her first black stud I asked if they kissed and she said "Four ways...deep, wet, sensual and constant".

Back