TOO PERSONAL ?

I would welcome my wife fallling in Love with her blk stud!
This makes absolutely NO sense to me. Developing an emotionally charged relationship with other men means almost certain doom to the marriage. All that does is provide her someone else for her to lean on for support should the marriage with you ever become stressed. It takes away all reason to try to work things out as a married couple.

I'll never be sold on this logic! gif_Yellowball-SmackingForehead.gif

This makes absolutely NO sense to me. Developing an emotionally charged relationship with other men means almost certain doom to the marriage. All that does is provide her someone else for her to lean on for support should the marriage with you ever become stressed. It takes away all reason to try to work things out as a married couple.

I'll never be sold on this logic! View attachment 688651
Well maybe not fall in love to a degree of the marriage falling apart but I hope if they are having sex I hope they do have special feelings and care for each other!

Well its more about social norms, psychologically, kissing has nothing to do with sex, it is a form of intimacy, just like holding hands, it conveys a connection between two people. Sex, love, and commitment have nothing to do with each other, we have just been conditioned by our society to connect them. I think for some couples kissing implies intimacy and a connection on a deeper emotional level. That's why they say no kissing, sex and intimacy are not inclusive of each other just ask any psychologist or ******* lol. We have been conditioned to connect things that in reality are not psychologically connected at all.

We initially had a no kissing rule. But, it was Ambers rule, and she wanted to change it. Sex in and of itself can be a form of intimacy, and I think the kissing part just adds to the passion involved. I kiss her way more often, and better, and a different kind of intimacy, so, not TOO worried about it. Thrilled? No. Worried. Nah.

Let another man cum in your wife! But get angry when she kisses him. There is alot of logic in these parts of the wood
Logic has nothing to do with it. Every person has different views and feelings and some of us cucks get more bothered by kissing then another man fucking and cumming in our wives. Just like people have different turn ons. You just can't explain it

I know a guy who says he loves watching his wife get fucked, but he doesn't like it when she kisses her lover. He says it's "too personal." What do you think?

View attachment 688098 View attachment 688100

The first time Pam made out with Edwin, an old university friend and roommate of mine, it all started with a kiss! He was her first BBC! I just can't imagine Pam making out with another man without kissing and tongue sucking not being part of the action! It's exhilarating! Pam feels the same as I do. I think just watching two people screw would be like having a Steak BBQ without the steaks! Not very interesting or fun! Not a chance in hell of satisfying the palate!

I'll never be sold on this logic! View attachment 688651
I agree. This should be recreational sex not "falling in love". Those bulls mostly service many women. It is just a good fucking.

Back