To spend the night or not?

I'm sorry but I would have to say no but maybe we aren't into this like some people are and that's ok too. The only times I've gone off overnight was with guys both Jerry and I knew. Everything was planned and agreed to. I don't mean that to sound mean or prudish, but this lifestyle is for fun and excitement not risk or not a lot anyway. Sorry but that's my thoughts.

When I was active in the lifestyle,My husband used to drop me off at my boyfriends apartment usually of a Friday night, and would pick me up usually sometime Saturday, but sometimes Sunday.
Usually dependant on how many guys they had lined up for me.
I loved the lifestyle and had some wonderful experiences, I was always treated very well by them all ( “ When I wanted to be “ ) , Oh!I loved big black cock 😜😜😜🥰
Are you no longer active then?

The decision should ultimately be up to the hubby BUT done in a way that all parties will be happy with.

I’m about 30 years older than my Filipina wife, Maricel, so my libido has waned quite a bit. I’m happy with sex about every three weeks. Maricel’s half-black boyfriend, Adam, is about her age, and they make love almost daily. Adam lives with us, and my wife sleeps overnight with him in overnight in his bedroom about half the time, and other times he just sleeps in our bed with us in our master bedroom.

I’m never “denied,” as I make love with Maricel as often as I like. However, Adam has become Maricel’s primary sex partner by default. Everyone is happy.

DM

If her bull wants her alone for the night/weekend, it's all good. I get to reclaim her later though she probably is still thinking about his black cock in her white pussy. There's just something about imagining what they are doing and how much she is enjoying it.
well said reclaim is awesome!

I love it and do it often with my regular Bull. I just spent 3 nights with him while hubby slept in the guest room of our hotel suite. He loves to wake up to the sound of me being fucked senseless in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning like in the pic below. Imagine his reaction when he wakes up to me moaning and comes around the corner from the other room to see this....

full

What are you feelings on the matter. My wife has been wanting to spend the night with a side guy before but it's never happened, just never cum up with the others. Recently she told me the guy that she's been talking to for a while wants her to spend the night. This would be the first "real" meeting up of them..

Too soon to do that or go for it?

**Side not we talked last night about it and she's going to spend the night with him. She'll call the audible if she's not feeling comfortable with it though.
At first I let hubny try flex. Serujg rules. Which most husbands do. No kissing. Condoms. And no sleeping night. Broke all 3 in first night. Gonna happen.

I love it and do it often with my regular Bull. I just spent 3 nights with him while hubby slept in the guest room of our hotel suite. He loves to wake up to the sound of me being fucked senseless in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning like in the pic below. Imagine his reaction when he wakes up to me moaning and comes around the corner from the other room to see this....

full
I must admit walking in on this, would drive me wild, It used too anyway.👌

My wife had done it a couple times with her boyfriend...it is very erotic for both of us. It was also very difficult for me to sleep those nights when she is with him...lol. The cuck angst is very strong.
Yes, I have spent many a night on my own, While She is having sex with Her BBC boyfriend and some His mates or singles one to one or 2: to one.
Dropping Her off at the apartment they used, Then the wait for a phone call or text and later on as technology caught up , sometimes a video of what was going on.
These we’re always delivered for maximum impact for my arousal.
Then the wait for a call to pick her up, That sense of jealousy mixed with the delicious anxiety.
The wonderful feeling when I got Her home ,and She described what She had got up to how much She had enjoyed Herself or not, this did not happen that often, and the sexiest fuck in that well used pussy .
She loved it ,but also I enjoyed Her loving it .
👌👌👌😁

We had a local bbc for nearly 5 yrs and all good friends, even introduced to our teen *******, family and friends, and going abroad on holiday together.About 6 months after we had met we wanted to play out a fantasy we had of mrs inked being chatted up whilst out on her own and sending me pics , so they stayed in local hotel for the night even facetiming me so i could watch. After that night it became a regular event even going to a swinging club without me where she was tag teamed by another bbc.

I never got a chance to spend the night with my first black lover. I think it would have been fun to wake up with him and see where the day went. Unfortunately we broke it off before we got that far. It was fun in a taboo way to slip out of his apartment in the middle of the night and go home so my husband could reclaim me.

What are you feelings on the matter. My wife has been wanting to spend the night with a side guy before but it's never happened, just never cum up with the others. Recently she told me the guy that she's been talking to for a while wants her to spend the night. This would be the first "real" meeting up of them..

Too soon to do that or go for it?

**Side not we talked last night about it and she's going to spend the night with him. She'll call the audible if she's not feeling comfortable with it though.
There is nothing wrong about a Wife wanting a little privacy. No everyone wants a Cuck gawking over them or whacking off in the corner. Give her some sexual freedom.

Have had sleepover in our hotel room on several occasions and one gentleman stayed in our basement apt for 2 months while his house was being built

Back