To spend the night or not?

It depends on your desires, although it sounds like she has found her preference. My wife is a get fucked and be done kind of woman. We prefer a friends w benefits type relationship. A step above booty call I guess. She/we enjoy hanging out w our bull, grabbing in dinner, text conversations between play and so forth, but it will never be any more emotional than that. Spending the night progresses from having a play buddy to more intimacy. Although we have no hard line on the topic, we have been together for 24yrs. She doesn’t want intimacy w someone else. She just enjoys a new friend and a great fuck.

My ex-wife works as a nurse, so her schedule would change, she had this one fwb that ended up becoming more of a boyfriend for her. When she had days off during the week, she would go over there after work and spend the night with him. I loved it, there was just something about knowing she would be in his bed, next to him all night. Then on her way home the next morning, she would almost always stop by my work and see me. That was icing on the cake, knowing she just came from spending the night with her boyfriend, not knowing if they had sex before he went to work, not knowing if she had his cum fresh inside of her, if she sucked him off that morning, but stopping by seeing me, giving me a kiss. Damn those were some of the best days.

What are you feelings on the matter. My wife has been wanting to spend the night with a side guy before but it's never happened, just never cum up with the others. Recently she told me the guy that she's been talking to for a while wants her to spend the night. This would be the first "real" meeting up of them..

Too soon to do that or go for it?

**Side not we talked last night about it and she's going to spend the night with him. She'll call the audible if she's not feeling comfortable with it though.

Yes so much, what’s so crazy is I myself ( ( boyfriend ) and my gf loved to talk always dirty to each other when having sex, about our fantasy’s, and she always got the most horny and wet and cum so many times and so quick when I talk of her fantasy we will have soon with her in bed with a bbc as I watch and film etc .. then one day we did have a 3 sum and we both had the best and most hornyest day and nite ever .. now we try think of this again with another man fucking my gf as I watch

My wife has stayed the night in a hotel with her bf 1 time. It was both agonizing and amazing for me. Did not sleep much but loved letter her have a great time. I have also slept on the couch twice while she slept with her other man in our bed. I don't prefer it to happen too often, but she has told me on multiple occasions that if her favorite hookup ever has her over and asks her to stay, she would do it whether I wanted to or not. Not had that situation come up. Yet...
(y)

I always preferred the Bull spending the night but my husband would never have been comfortable with my safety unless he was there with us. we would get a multiple room suite so there was plenty of room and privacy when needed. Later guys we had gotten to know well would stay over at our house.

What are you feelings on the matter. My wife has been wanting to spend the night with a side guy before but it's never happened, just never cum up with the others. Recently she told me the guy that she's been talking to for a while wants her to spend the night. This would be the first "real" meeting up of them..

Too soon to do that or go for it?

**Side not we talked last night about it and she's going to spend the night with him. She'll call the audible if she's not feeling comfortable with it though.
My Wife does this all the time...If you love her.....then it should be fine.

It's funny I'm awfully new to this and am still waiting or working towards my first real encounter but I always just assumed it would be an overnight or weekend type thing. I didn't even consider it to not be an option for whatever reason.
It should be fine......why would anyone not want your Wife to experience sex this way?

When I was active in the lifestyle,My husband used to drop me off at my boyfriends apartment usually of a Friday night, and would pick me up usually sometime Saturday, but sometimes Sunday.
Usually dependant on how many guys they had lined up for me.
I loved the lifestyle and had some wonderful experiences, I was always treated very well by them all ( “ When I wanted to be “ ) , Oh!I loved big black cock 😜😜😜🥰

Pre Covid, Nellie dated her long term guys in a city 3 hours from us. Since I always knew the BF, we would meet for dinner in a nice restaurant and then I would make the long drive home while she went with him. No doubt, they were having sex before I got home but usually my hand got a workout on the way home. Then, either Sunday night or Monday after he came home for lunch, I would pick her up and hear about her weekend play. She loved and still loves sleeping with her BBC BF in his bed. She says it is just more decadent and gives them a closeness that is special.

Back