To condom or not to condom?

We're a low level / low key swinging couple, but it's so hard to find a 4 way match, so we're single friendly. OF COURSE it's very easy for the wife to find partners, and less easy for me... but when we met a really great black guy with his 10" cock. It wasn't a planned thing, but when I saw him entering her without a condom, oh my God my heart was pounding! It was so taboo, so risky, yet it's not, but the psychology of it all.

We're addicted to this now. Not "cuck" per say, I mean I've seen couples where I am the bull, and I'm not small by any means or rough on the eyes. Perhaps we're "wanna be's." Or "sort of"s" because I'm not submissive in nature. But it works for us, and skin on skin is an obsession for us.

Never had a condom inside of me - I don't play with questionable types; everyone is frequently tested. I don't see the difference between a covered cock or a black dildo. But by the same token, if you're more comfortable when he is wearing one, then I go for it - just stating my personal preference

May sounds silly to some people, but I've always had a 'condom pack rule'. When I've been with a new guy, i won't go bareback until we've gone through a 3-pack. I figure by then, I feel comfortable enough with the guy that there's a bit less of a risk in my mind. Not exactly scientific, but it makes me feel better about being with some one new. Still hate the smell and feel of latex....lol

Back