To condom or not to condom?

Nothing sexier to me than lovely foreplay to get us both started, the guys cock getting hard, then going on top and entering me bareback. Last week I met a guy with my hubby supposedly just for a ******* and see how we get on. An hour later me and the guy were in bed having bareback great sex! Know it's risky, but adds to the fun! X

If you know the bull, absolutely no condoms for black cocks!
However, if that is someone you don't know but as good white slut service him anyway, I'd say use condom. Better be safe than sorry. And you have to think that as white cunt you are open for every bull - you are not risking only STD for yourself but for other bulls as well. Nothing is a better way to get bull off a white slut than giving him STD.
Be mindful people. RL is not a fantasy world. We need to be responsible to ensure that this trend grows.

If you know the bull, absolutely no condoms for black cocks!
However, if that is someone you don't know but as good white slut service him anyway, I'd say use condom. Better be safe than sorry. And you have to think that as white cunt you are open for every bull - you are not risking only STD for yourself but for other bulls as well. Nothing is a better way to get bull off a white slut than giving him STD.
Be mindful people. RL is not a fantasy world. We need to be responsible to ensure that this trend grows.

We have STD testing when we find a guy we want a lasting thing with. Our current guy does bareback with us, but when he invites others, he makes them use condoms. He reminds the other guys that my white pussy is his not theirs.

Back