Tight or Loose Pussy?

My husband
_004d (1).JPG
has always felt that my pussy, as well as his ex-wife's pussy, are loose.
Neither me, nor my husband's ex-wife, have heard that from our lovers.
100_6322.JPG
I think that a man's perception of a pussy being tight or loose depends on the size of his cock.
100_6359.JPG
This was me after the Black Man above and I played.
100_6261.JPG
And this is what I looked like before we played . . .
DSCF2196.JPG
Yes, a large cock can stretch me for a day or two, then my pussy goes back to it's normal size. For some men, all women have loose pussies. To many other men, most women are tight. I can say that the more men I have had, the bigger cocks I have been able to take.
This is what my pussy normally looks like . . .
DSCF2214.JPG
Before I met my husband, I had trouble taking really big cocks. Since being with my husband, that has changed. I can take a lot more now, as you can see . . .
DSCF2206.JPG
DSCF2204.JPG
My husband and my boyfriend both perceive the size of my pussy differently . . .
_003.jpg
My husband loves that I am pretty tight. My boyfriend tells me that I feel like a virgin every time we fuck. Again, a matter of perception. Below is how I look after sex with my husband . . .
DSCF3709.JPG
And this is how I look after my lover . . .
DSCF0686.jpg
I have two *******, but both by cesarean section. So, I am pretty damn tight.
Below is how my husband sees my pussy after I have been with others . . .
DSCF0699.jpg
And this is how my husband sees my pussy before he fucks me . . .
DSCF2600.JPG
A man's cock size does make a difference. Yes pussies stretch and retract. And to many men women's pussies are either tight or loose, depending on the man's cock size.

Tight or loose, this is how me and my husband like to see my pussy . . .
DSCF6559.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF2125.JPG
    DSCF2125.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 26
re: Tight or Loose Pussy?

I guess it all depends on the occasion; I certainly enjoy feeling my wife when I'm inside her. And in general, she's relatively tight (after having 2 children) as my piddly 51/2 incher hasn't put any strain or stress on her delicious box. Still, I enjoy it differently when she's been fucked with a larger cock and she holds another man's load inside her. Her pussy takes on a whole, new, unique, indescribable feeling ... much looser, much hotter, much silkier lubricated, etc ... but still, when I enter her, I'm fighting back the urge to unload quickly. And even if I do, I maintain a steel-hard erection and can continue having her. It's like having new pussy all over again. Luckily she's never expressed or shown the slightest displeasure in my size, and loves sucking my cock at a moment's notice ... lucky me! :)

Old Richard Pryor joke: Richard finds out that his wife is screwing around on him and they get into an argument over her fucking around. He says he's going to go out and get him some NEW pussy ... and his wife quickly comes back with "well, you could get some new pussy HERE if you had a bigger cock" ... ouch! :confused:

Yea, I think this is one of hubbys disappointments, after full sex with a few well hung guys over last year and a half, he expected me to have wide, stretched pussy. But as you and others point out, it does settle back somewhat to normal.
Good job for me though!
I definitely don't care about how tight your hot pussy is as long as I can feel that tight, juicy pussy clamping down on my dick as I'm pumping you full of my seed.

My wife has a tight pussy but she knows I prefer it n loose.
tight wet pussy is very good. My cock is long not to wide, so the pussy has to be wet to make entry easy.
I don't want to ruin your dreams, when dick is relatively smaller than the pussy, the girl doesn't have a lot of fun with this. It was known and described in ancient times yet. Relationships of wide girls and small men can be disappointing for both sides.
I don't know if I fit in this category

For me almost all pussies are tight because I have a thick cock - not so long, but thick. It´s problem for the thin cocks men. For them the solution is take their wives by the ass.

my pussy at one time was so tight it was hard to get 2 finger in it at the same time . now over the last 2 years now that I have been fucking all they bbc it so loose I can get my whole hand in it

Back