Tight or Loose Pussy?

DermalMD Vaginal Tightening Serum works amazingly! Especially after having 2 ******* and worrying things aren't nearly as fun in the bedroom. This will really boost confidence and make both parties very happy.

My husband
View attachment 461971
has always felt that my pussy, as well as his ex-wife's pussy, are loose.
Neither me, nor my husband's ex-wife, have heard that from our lovers.
View attachment 461972
I think that a man's perception of a pussy being tight or loose depends on the size of his cock.
View attachment 461973
This was me after the Black Man above and I played.
View attachment 461974
And this is what I looked like before we played . . .
View attachment 461975
Yes, a large cock can stretch me for a day or two, then my pussy goes back to it's normal size. For some men, all women have loose pussies. To many other men, most women are tight. I can say that the more men I have had, the bigger cocks I have been able to take.
This is what my pussy normally looks like . . .
View attachment 461976
Before I met my husband, I had trouble taking really big cocks. Since being with my husband, that has changed. I can take a lot more now, as you can see . . .
View attachment 461978
View attachment 461979
My husband and my boyfriend both perceive the size of my pussy differently . . .
View attachment 461980
My husband loves that I am pretty tight. My boyfriend tells me that I feel like a virgin every time we fuck. Again, a matter of perception. Below is how I look after sex with my husband . . .
View attachment 461982
And this is how I look after my lover . . .
View attachment 461984
I have two *******, but both by cesarean section. So, I am pretty damn tight.
Below is how my husband sees my pussy after I have been with others . . .
View attachment 461986
And this is how my husband sees my pussy before he fucks me . . .
View attachment 461988
A man's cock size does make a difference. Yes pussies stretch and retract. And to many men women's pussies are either tight or loose, depending on the man's cock size.

Tight or loose, this is how me and my husband like to see my pussy . . .
View attachment 462001

you are so perfect, you look amzing sexy

Back