Tight or Loose Pussy?

Tight Pussy?

Not sure why most of main stream society seems to be into tighter pussy being better. Obviously there is the idea that a woman with a tighter vagina is less of a slut than a woman with a looser pussy. I can see where most men prefer a tighter girl in the security of thinking she has not been sleeping around with many men and they may have sole privy to her constricting cunt. I can also understand how most men prefer the strained sensation of penetrating a pussy that clasps firmly around their cock. I too admit it can feel incredible when a cunt clamps down on my cock while slowly moving in and out. I've been with a few women that also know how to contract the muscles inside to squeeze my dick periodically, that is an amazing feeling I must admit.

However as much as I appreciate the type of sensations that come with a tight pussy, I also thoroughly enjoy the way a loose pussy feels. I don't think enough men give credit to the opposite of what most women believe men prefer. Seems so many women tell me that they are proud of how tight their pussy can be, though that is appealing in a sense, but I'd like to know it can also be loose and be able to stretch out.
Loose pussies can be soooo much fun to play with. I have to give praise to the sensation a loosened cunt offers. As far as the feeling on my dick goes, I enjoy how deep I can penetrate a widened pussy, to be able to tickle her cervix while I thrust into her gives me a rush. It certainly allows for better 'jackhammer sex' too. Much easier to just POUND away on a woman for a good length of time when she is stretched out. And fisting, quite hard to do with a woman who is tighter than a vice.

The thought of me loosening up a woman is exciting to me. Gets me hot knowing I have stretched out her love canal from an evening of thrusting in and out of her. Had a few hubbies too tell me they love the feeling of their own wife after she has been stretched with me. Mentally stimulating I think knowing I've left my mark on her so to speak!
Very well put, and for me I've always had a freaky fetish for loose pussy, to be able manhandle it, two, three, four fingers... It also makes for much messier creampies

re: Tight or Loose Pussy

There's a lot of difference between a pussy that feels loose after being freshly fucked, and a loose pussy due to its large size.
As HornyHubby justly notes, the feeling of a "creamy, slippery, freshly fucked, fun hole" with its warmth around a smaller cock is almost indescribable. Makes me get hard just thinking about it. A loose pussy due to its size, however, provides very little enjoyment to a smaller cocked man ... sorta like fucking an open window or something.
View attachment 422446 Mac

Agree. My ex wife had a loose sloppy pussy all the time. My current wife has the tightest I've ever had. The first time I commented on it she thought it was a bad thing! I have a small dick and much prefer a tight one.

Interesting thread for sure lol.. I'll just say the worst I ever had was wonderful..:devil::threesome:
Just down for a good fucking!!

whilst i'm not huge, 8 inches X 5 1/2 (give or take) but for me you can't beat sinking my cock into a bored out well used pussy, give me a woman with a huge wide on any day

My husband
View attachment 461971
has always felt that my pussy, as well as his ex-wife's pussy, are loose.
Neither me, nor my husband's ex-wife, have heard that from our lovers.
View attachment 461972
I think that a man's perception of a pussy being tight or loose depends on the size of his cock.
View attachment 461973
This was me after the Black Man above and I played.
View attachment 461974
And this is what I looked like before we played . . .
View attachment 461975
Yes, a large cock can stretch me for a day or two, then my pussy goes back to it's normal size. For some men, all women have loose pussies. To many other men, most women are tight. I can say that the more men I have had, the bigger cocks I have been able to take.
This is what my pussy normally looks like . . .
View attachment 461976
Before I met my husband, I had trouble taking really big cocks. Since being with my husband, that has changed. I can take a lot more now, as you can see . . .
View attachment 461978
View attachment 461979
My husband and my boyfriend both perceive the size of my pussy differently . . .
View attachment 461980
My husband loves that I am pretty tight. My boyfriend tells me that I feel like a virgin every time we fuck. Again, a matter of perception. Below is how I look after sex with my husband . . .
View attachment 461982
And this is how I look after my lover . . .
View attachment 461984
I have two *******, but both by cesarean section. So, I am pretty damn tight.
Below is how my husband sees my pussy after I have been with others . . .
View attachment 461986
And this is how my husband sees my pussy before he fucks me . . .
View attachment 461988
A man's cock size does make a difference. Yes pussies stretch and retract. And to many men women's pussies are either tight or loose, depending on the man's cock size.

Tight or loose, this is how me and my husband like to see my pussy . . .
View attachment 462001

your perfectly right....
pussy generally goes
back to normal size
after some days.
I had both enjoy tight
and loose pussy on
some occasions.
Sometimes my
enjoyment of sex with a
woman is based on the
sexual chemistry and
connection between us
in respective of whether
the pussy is tight or
loose!

Tight Pussy?

Not sure why most of main stream society seems to be into tighter pussy being better. Obviously there is the idea that a woman with a tighter vagina is less of a slut than a woman with a looser pussy. I can see where most men prefer a tighter girl in the security of thinking she has not been sleeping around with many men and they may have sole privy to her constricting cunt. I can also understand how most men prefer the strained sensation of penetrating a pussy that clasps firmly around their cock. I too admit it can feel incredible when a cunt clamps down on my cock while slowly moving in and out. I've been with a few women that also know how to contract the muscles inside to squeeze my dick periodically, that is an amazing feeling I must admit.

However as much as I appreciate the type of sensations that come with a tight pussy, I also thoroughly enjoy the way a loose pussy feels. I don't think enough men give credit to the opposite of what most women believe men prefer. Seems so many women tell me that they are proud of how tight their pussy can be, though that is appealing in a sense, but I'd like to know it can also be loose and be able to stretch out.
Loose pussies can be soooo much fun to play with. I have to give praise to the sensation a loosened cunt offers. As far as the feeling on my dick goes, I enjoy how deep I can penetrate a widened pussy, to be able to tickle her cervix while I thrust into her gives me a rush. It certainly allows for better 'jackhammer sex' too. Much easier to just POUND away on a woman for a good length of time when she is stretched out. And fisting, quite hard to do with a woman who is tighter than a vice.

The thought of me loosening up a woman is exciting to me. Gets me hot knowing I have stretched out her love canal from an evening of thrusting in and out of her. Had a few hubbies too tell me they love the feeling of their own wife after she has been stretched with me. Mentally stimulating I think knowing I've left my mark on her so to speak!
The obvious reason for preferring tight pussy is pleasure you get by friction dick makes while penetration...I don't think people care about any other factors you mentioned in your post..
Vagina is not loosened because she sleep with many men or because of sleeping with well endowed men.. Vagina has very good elasticity.. The reason pussy get loose is due to delivery of the baby.. While delivery it stretches more than it's normal elasticity limit.. This is the reason women pain extreme pain in delivery equivalent of breaking 20 bones in a body and second effect is vagina can't completely get to its original tight position so after delivery of baby women should do regular vaginal muscle exercises.. Especially kegel exercises to get control on vaginal muscles so it can be voluntarily squeezed during intercourse to give and get maximum pleasure

whilst i'm not huge, 8 inches X 5 1/2 (give or take) but for me you can't beat sinking my cock into a bored out well used pussy, give me a woman with a huge wide on any day
I think of my wife's pussy as "athletic" - very flexible yet strong. We are into S/M and I have been abusing/training her pussy since the day I met her. She can take a 3" thick dildo without warm up easily, yet hold small dildo so tight it is difficult to pull out.

She is pretty proud that her pussy can take any size dick (or fist), and still be virgin tight for the next guy if she wants to be.

I have no clue what OP is talking about. Women can be tight and still becapable of accomodating a large penis. I don't know why anyone would ever want to have sex without friction.

I am not tight in my own opinion, but am certainly noticibly looser after sex with anyone or a toy. My husband has said he likes the looser feel as well for deeper penetration and easier to pump faster with less friction. He always says this is why the 'sloppy seconds' are fun, someone's done the work of loosening the muscle walls. I also think part of why he in particular likes the looser feel is he likes the kinky thought of a guy boring out his wife's vagina and the physical representation of me letting another man use me.

I like the looser feel after a while of course cause I find men can reach my favorite spots easier (gspot and pressure against my cervix) and less lube is required.

Back