Tight or Loose Pussy?

Since I am somewhat larger than average,I have never really had an issue with loose pussy, however the juicier the better.

i guess loose or tight is preference...kegels can make a difference too.. but i take exception about the woman being a slut by how her vagina is..really how so..a guy is a stud when he enjoys the company of women..so i think women who enjoy men are studettes..ok let the bashing begin

No bashing, you're absolutely correct.

I like both. Since our daily lives are full of commitments and parenthood, sex is not a daily thing that happens. But when it does, I do like the feeling the tightness of my wife's pussy. But, after I fuck her with a wider dildo (wider than my dick of course), I do like her loose pussy as well.

.... but i take exception about the woman being a slut by how her vagina is..really how so..a guy is a stud when he enjoys the company of women..so i think women who enjoy men are studettes..ok let the bashing begin

No bashing here, but, the same reasoning should then apply to guys, who don't have 8-12 inch cocks, being referred to as "wimps" or "sissies", don't you think? I'm but a thick 5 1/2 inches, but I'm definitely no wimp or sissy. My wife will attest to that!
So .... word_Touche'.jpg don't you think?cartoon_penis-littleWhite.jpg

exactly why I have hesitated.....afraid bbc will destroy me for white men

Denny,
Women can "squeeze a watermelon through a tube of toothpaste" when they give birth and after a couple months, they can go back to having sex with their husbands. The fact they can feel their husband and still enjoy sex after giving birth, means the woman's pussy goes back to size after birth. A baby is a hell of a lot bigger than a bbc.
The only way to permanently stretch yourself out that much is to be getting it 24x7 for decades from bbc.
Now, if you are talking about the pleasure you get, they will only ruin you for white guys if you let them. That is all mental and it depends how strong you are mentally and how good the experience is.

My wife's pussy is tight but when she gets going she really opens up and I can nearly get my hand in her. She loves it and cums all over me and it feels so good when I stick my cock in her after.

Back