Thoughts ? It is a lot gay and bi dudes that use their women to get to us .

It is my opinion that the majority of white men. Who desire Black men to fuck their wives/girlfriends. Fancies that man on some varying level of homoeroticism...
Thoughts and or deeds.
In other words...
Yeah...water is still wet.

We met a couple who was already into bbc and were going to introduce my wife. So that hubby and I communicated quite a bit. He told me that he had an opportunity to suck on the bull's cock and took it. He said "it was right there so I just got down on it" ( I can't hear that Kool and Gang song without giggling about him LOL) I was like hey, I don't judge and to each their own, but I'm not into that. Later I was chatting with one of their bbc contacts to set up a date and the guy straight up asked if I was after his cock. I said no, homie don't play that game and he said "cool. I hate when that happens and I won't see that other couple anymore because of that". So, majority? possibly. 100%, nope

All good. I never said you inferred 100 percent. I’m actually agreeing with you. And yes probable, although certainty cannot be established. 😉 Having said, I would have never thought this 6’2 mans man would be telling me he went down on a bulls cock lol

Last edited:
I don't think this is it. Rather, this fetish is popular because it plays on straight white men's deepest insecurities. For a straight white guy like me, the thought of a big, dark-skinned Black man having sex with my woman (and her enjoying it) is both intimidating and arousing. The fact that you practice explicit Black supremacy and that you have dominated white women as their dads watched makes you even more threatening. If you came to my house, I would immediately step aside as you took my woman to the master bedroom.

My issue is all the couples wasting my time as if there is a “wife” yet he thinks we dumb and it’s always “him” talking for said wife if she even exist. This is why I prefer the wife to approach lol. These dudes can’t fake it too long.😂😂😂

gay men dont usually have wives or GF's just friends and I doubt they are using them for that.
Just about every other woman you meet is bisexual or has a story about her making out with another woman when she was drinking …but you don’t think the same applies for men?

Sexuality is a spectrum. It’s just not socially acceptable for men to be honest about what they’re into. There’s a LOT of men who are bi, they just don’t talk about it.

Ha ha! You are right! Gay men would not have a wife/GF! Probably broad definition of “gay”. I do find it quite likely, even very likely that there are bisexual husbands/bf that like to use their wife to get some BBC 😃
You right . Cant be “Gay” and married to something you wouldn’t be attracted to. Definitely some degree of bi ;) . What one could be on a spectrum for sure versus a clear-cut “straight,” gay ,ect.

Back