Is a membership worth it?

Become a straight black man, or a apparently for a female white cum slut, bbc whore, qos, hotwife, vixen, I think I got all the white women labeles. Oh no I forgot snowbunny.
It doesn't really work in the way you're suggesting.
Senerio; on this site. 1) BBC, 2) female as described above 3) some creepy small dick white guy
Reality on this site; 85% creepy small dick white dudes portraying ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Become a straight black man, or a apparently for a female white cum slut, bbc whore, qos, hotwife, vixen, I think I got all the white women labeles. Oh no I forgot snowbunny.
Senerio; on this site. 1) BBC, 2) female as described above 3) some creepy small dick white guy
Reality on this site; 85% creepy small dick white dudes portraying ALL OF THE ABOVE.
WOW!! Jenna thank you for opening my eyes with the cold hard facts!! May I ask why you've been a member for 6 years? Have you ever connected with anyone here?

WOW!! Jenna thank you for opening my eyes with the cold hard facts!! May I ask why you've been a member for 6 years? Have you ever connected with anyone here?
Uhh.. Not sure if your doing some kind of new math, but it's only been 6 months. It has no limits on media etc. The only other exemption is being " real" and from what I've encountered I'm not missing much with that. If I wanted to meet up with anyone, that would absolutely happen, however with what I've seen thus far, I'm now only interested by the entertainment that this site is full of.

Uhh.. Not sure if your doing some kind of new math, but it's only been 6 months. It has no limits on media etc. The only other exemption is being " real" and from what I've encountered I'm not missing much with that. If I wanted to meet up with anyone, that would absolutely happen, however with what I've seen thus far, I'm now only interested by the entertainment that this site is full of.
My bad Jenna. Imust have been looking at another profile and thinking it was yours. May I ask you how you can be so sure that most people as you elegantly put it are little dick white boys...lol

My bad Jenna. Imust have been looking at another profile and thinking it was yours. May I ask you how you can be so sure that most people as you elegantly put it are little dick white boys...lol
How could you not? Men aren't that intelligent 🙄 especially when it comes to pussy. If you pay attention, you'll see for yourself. 🤣 If it's a fantasy for you, than do what you need to do 🤷🏼‍♀️

True . And I'm in category 3 🙄😭🤣

it's fun to be on here. Im a married culkhold. I may be connecting with our first bi bbc either today or some time next week, but I've been on here for several months. It's good to learn and share and fantasize, and it's cheap enough to try it out for a bit. so if you can afford it, try it out for a month or two , and let it go if it's not working out. like anything you need to spend time on here to connect with people. it's not tinder.

it's fun to be on here. Im a married culkhold. I may be connecting with our first bi bbc either today or some time next week, but I've been on here for several months. It's good to learn and share and fantasize, and it's cheap enough to try it out for a bit. so if you can afford it, try it out for a month or two , and let it go if it's not working out. like anything you need to spend time on here to connect with people. it's not tinder.
What comes up on your bank statement with payment? I want to give 1 month membership a shot but I'm worried about the papertrail

LOL. Creepy small dick white dudes? Hey I may not be huge but I never had any complaints. I was a swinger with my ex for 9 years and the ladies loved my style. Not bad for a creepy white guy with an above average (not huge) dick. LOL

It's true, I don't get the pretending to be a woman/both the guy and woman in a couple or being a bull, makes no sense, always get found out when you lie.

That's a good reason not to join...lol. Would you categorize other similar sites the same?

Back