This site is fake

I've met 1 single female and 3 couples in the past 2yrs with 2 couples in the works so there are some legit people wanting to meet up. You just have to come up with your own screening process to eliminate wasting time and energy. I video call or talk with the female/couple then set up a meet/greet sooner than later. I never go into detail about what my plans are for the wife, to avoid fantasy vultures. I'll excuse one missed meet up but after that, I cut off the communication. I wouldn't dwell on one site for action either, especially this one. Just keep pursuing Bruh. Don't give up. You'll eventually get some action.

Last edited:
Keeping in mind that I'm not part of a cuck or swinger dynamic and play as a solo female rather than couple, I've had most of my luck with tinder, reddit and FetLife.
I respect your insight from earlier today. I hope I didn’t come across as rude or jerk like.

As I stated in a previous post. It's all fake until you meet someone in person. Then that's when it becomes real. Until then all fantasy. Either way, I do enjoy what is being shared here though

Bruuhhhhhh. I was about to delete my profile too for the same reasons, but im hanging on by a thread 🤣
For what I understand, unfortunately you can’t delete your profile if you want to. We (the users) don’t have option. It can only be deleted by the website’s administrator.

For what I understand, unfortunately you can’t delete your profile if you want to. We (the users) don’t have option. It can only be deleted by the website’s administrator.
No it is auto deleted when inactive for a certain period. Done this way so admin don't have to run through the list of members and inactivity.

No this is not fake at all plenty of genuine people but mostly based in the usa, we do not use this site for meets we use Fab Swingers for our meets and its so easy and straight forward, we just use this site of chats pic sharing and just generally to be involved with like minded couples, we love the pics, chats and posts from peeps and couples who love bbc x

Keeping in mind that I'm not part of a cuck or swinger dynamic and play as a solo female rather than couple, I've had most of my luck with tinder, reddit and FetLife.
Interesting 🤔, the only luck I’m having so far is here mad fetlife. I’ve never been on tinder yet but I’m not sure if I want to join that platform 😅.

Interesting the only luck I’m having so far is here mad fetlife. I’ve never been on tinder yet but I’m not sure if I want to join that platform 😅.
I met my main fwb on tinder.. 3yrs later I have a key to his spot, housesit when he's away, we talk everyday. I'd say it works if you work it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I met my main fwb on tinder.. 3yrs later I have a key to his spot, housesit when he's away, we talk everyday. I'd say it works if you work it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Now that’s a tinder success story right there 👏🏾😍💯. Honestly I was a bit turned off about the idea of joining tinder since I’ve kept hearing allot of negative rumors about it on social media and YouTube, but from your story you’re actually selling it and I might consider joining.

I'm sick and tired of people leaving me messages and they're not serious about meeting. I'm about to get to a point where I'm about to delete my profile. Nobody doesn't want to do anything about it all I'm looking for is a attractive female that's looking for a well home mail that single and lots of fun. All I get is people pretending to be couples or wives or girlfriends that's interested in getting together and then they play games and don't respond back or they chickened out at the last minute
The site is real.
A lot of the people are fake
🤣🤣🤣

Use it accordingly 👍🏽

Back