This site is fake

I think it depends on a number of factors as well such as your actual area. I've met a few people from here in real life but for the most part Baltimore isn't really an active area in this scene at least on here in comparison to the places where people are e.g. ATL, Cali, Florida, etc.
Just take a look at the areas most frequently posted in Couples Seeking and you can see where the hotspots are so unless you're traveling it's pretty much going to be hit or miss depending on where you live.

I'm sick and tired of people leaving me messages and they're not serious about meeting. I'm about to get to a point where I'm about to delete my profile. Nobody doesn't want to do anything about it all I'm looking for is a attractive female that's looking for a well home mail that single and lots of fun. All I get is people pretending to be couples or wives or girlfriends that's interested in getting together and then they play games and don't respond back or they chickened out at the last minute
I totally understand what you're saying. We're not active anymore since we divorced. However, I (ex husband) can tell you from experience when we were on AFF, CL, this site, and a couple others it's all the same....Flakes/fakes galore! It's totally a numbers game. Up until we divorced we were active on this site seeking long and short term relationships since we joined in 2014. We only met two guys on here when we went to Vegas and that was 2018. The majority of our encounters were from CL. Damn I miss that site!

Ok so gonna add my 2 cents to this discussion since it's been an ongoing topic for years now. A few facts about this site:

It's NOT a hookup site. It is a fetish community much like fetlife. What does this mean? It means that yes, although there are people here looking to meet, the site is not designed for that purpose. There is a very easy way to tell if a site is actually designed to get people together. Try doing a search based on your location. If the site makes this difficult and yields a wide variety of results, then that tells you it is not intended to get people together.

Since it is a fetish community, there will be a larger number of people who are here exploring and fantasizing. I like to call them "tire kickers" (sorry, that's my car salesman background coming out lol)

If your sole purpose is to meet people for actual meetups, then your time will be better spent on sites where that is everyone's focus, i.e. a swinger site. If you don't know which one is popular in your area, take a look at this article.

This is not to say that there are not real people on this site who are open and willing to meet, but understand this....If you are not experienced, this site will expose you. What do I mean by that? If you do not know how to approach a couple, talk to a couple, engage a couple, then chances are, you are going to strike out every time. Why do you think there are guys on this site who have been very successful and guys who have had no luck? Remember this, as far as the guys are concerned, we're all black and most of us are hung. So if that is all you offering to women and couples, then you're going to lose every time to those guys who are not "one trick ponies"

So I'm going to keep it real....for any guy who complains about this site not being real, or being full of fakes, not having any luck etc...all you are truly doing is screaming to the community..." I don't know what I'm doing. I have no idea of how to engage anyone on this site". Now I'm not saying that this is the case. I'm simply saying that is how you are coming across. In other words..it's not a good look.

To wrap all this ******* up, you basically have a few choices....
Look at the guys who are successful and see what you can learn from them...
Keep doing what you are doing...
Learn to appreciate this site for what it is and don't be frustrated by what it's not...
Invest your time in a community that is going to yield a better return for your time invested.

But ask yourself this.....if you think you're just gonna flash your BBC and have women lining up to give you their phone numbers, you're the one living in a fantasy world. Getting off my soap box now. Peace

Going to add my two pennies worth here.

First of all everyone has to remember that B2W was advertised as a predominantly cuckold- then amatuer interacial community website. And only recently has been more active (Oct 25, 2019in trying to be a interacial community- cuckold website as opposed to how B2W was. Unfortunately what we have now ( due to their prominance in numbers) is a website filled with single male cuck's, the Breed all Whites out of existance, and the fake wannabe's, bottom feeders and collectors-fakes- jackoffs.

But the thing with the problem section of the site is that they bring in the traffic and with that the income. And its the traffic that B2W needs to survive. It's one of the reasons they are not chased away.

There are on here genuine members, and each and everyone has suffered from the crazies and fakes. We all can have as many checks and balances to catch the 'problem' members. But let's be honest. Nothing is a hundred percent secure or reliable. And still some get through the systems we use and annoy the hell out of everyone by their fakery and BS and lies.

Also being registered as verified isn't a surity that you won't be caught out either by someone either

Some members have very private and distanced lives to their sexual one. Some of the members cannot meet due to family, circumstances or their lifestyle-work environment. With that said, some couples use the husband to connect before allowing the 'guy' to communicate with the female. Basicaly its how ever a couple or female sets up their checks etc to remain safe. The husband -boyfriend has to be honest when conctact is made and behave in an adult and clear concise way as not to lead the prospective' lover' astray with bullshittery lies and all of that. And there lies the greatest problem. Sorting out the genuine ones against the fakes-jackoffs. Its not a new problem and won't be ending any time soon.

B2W isn't fake. It's alot of the members who are 'fakes'. Just as they are on many sites in the vein of B2W. Thats life I'm afraid.

All I can suggest is that you have as full a profile as you dare. Even if you make your profile only available to either genuine members or friends That you have those checks in place to catch the circle jerkers before they annoy the hell out of you. And that you have real expectations from yourself, this website and those you interact with. Then all you can do is hope that others will do the same to you in the contact phase of things.

There are real and genuine people on here, couples who will respect and and communicate as adults without the baggage and only expect those who contact them apply the same principles in their dealings with others. Its does work. I/we have met some kind genuine and adult members on here who we have actualy dated and had fun with. It can work for you also. I sincerly hope it does. Don't give in to the circle jerkers. Their not worth the stress.

Daphne

I'm sick and tired of people leaving me messages and they're not serious about meeting. I'm about to get to a point where I'm about to delete my profile. Nobody doesn't want to do anything about it all I'm looking for is a attractive female that's looking for a well home mail that single and lots of fun. All I get is people pretending to be couples or wives or girlfriends that's interested in getting together and then they play games and don't respond back or they chickened out at the last minute
1601999666049.png

Some are real some are fake but you can’t group everyone together.

This site isn't really made for meeting, it's a lot of fantasy with a few solid people actively looking to meet. I'm one of those people but there's nobody all that close to me so I use other sites for that and just hang around here for the threads 🤷🏻‍♀️
i would like to get to know you more on this platform. you seem really down to earth and sexy as fuck.

This site is No different than any of the other sites... actually I would say its a little better. There are fakes and flakes everywhere. Just because someone doesnt want exactly what YOU want doesnt make them a fake or a flake. We are new to this but are very REAL. Honestly not sure where this will end up with us but we are having a good time now and have meet some good golf online. We are upfront and honest with all we talk to. In reality there are as make fake and flaky BULLS as there are Females and couples. Take the site for what it is.... If this is the hardest you have had to work for pussy then why are you here you must get plenty?

I read ITTCNS profile posts and he has had a bunch of flakes, fakes and wannabes hitting on him ... that stinks. I move quickly to the phone if I'm interested as life is just to short (and I'm too horny ... lol) to mess around with fakes. Having said this, I get guys from Guam that want pics or a phone call - I end that shyt quickly. :sneaky:

I read ITTCNS profile posts and he has had a bunch of flakes, fakes and wannabes hitting on him ... that stinks. I move quickly to the phone if I'm interested as life is just to short (and I'm too horny ... lol) to mess around with fakes. Having said this, I get guys from Guam that want pics or a phone call - I end that shyt quickly. :sneaky:
I totally understand you folks.

Back