This site is fake

I'm sick and tired of people leaving me messages and they're not serious about meeting. I'm about to get to a point where I'm about to delete my profile. Nobody doesn't want to do anything about it all I'm looking for is a attractive female that's looking for a well home mail that single and lots of fun. All I get is people pretending to be couples or wives or girlfriends that's interested in getting together and then they play games and don't respond back or they chickened out at the last minute
Black2White is not a fake site, but there are quite an amount of fake people in it for the fantasy. Look at it this way, right, the fantasiers are here for similar reasons that you too are here; that is, to indulge in their fantasy. You fantasy is to meet and actually do it, but the fantasiers are here to just talk about it and imagine doing it and not to actually meet and do it. My advise is to hang on, because in the midst of it all, whilst you're helping the fantasiers achieve their dreams, yours would crop up in no time. Put the hard-work in, and you wont be disappointed, trust me. I'm an old-bird in this game of fucking house-wives; not merely beacuse i have a bigger willy, but simply because i put hard-work into messaging people and letting them know i'm up for meeting. :):cool:

Anyway, if you come here to meet people I think you are at the wrong place.
Go out. I mean, meeting guys is not that complicated.
Sometimes I just look at a guy a bit to long and he comes to talk to me.
Yes, it really is that easy!! If you want to touch someone, you have to keep it local.

Brotha’s y’all failing to realize this site is for shits and giggles. You may luck up and find a woman or couple who need a good dick in the equation. It’s all about fantasy and ******* here. Take it w/ a grain of salt. If you stumble on a good one from this site keep her ass close as possible. I have had great luck with Ashley Madison.

I have been here the longest and met plenty of people the site used to be about (Blackmen meeting White Women) but do to money and cucks over running it the dynamic has changed. Do I give 2 fucks hell no but the site is not fake just no longer poppin like it used to be (2011-2015) meeting was more prevalent before all the ******* folks came thru. Even the original cucks were cool back then and I used to meet wives and single females on the regular. And this was after I was on iloveinterracial was poppin too. So it’s hit or miss now plus traveling helps big time BEST BELIEVE! That’s my 2 cents PEACE.🤷🏾‍♂️

Brotha’s y’all failing to realize this site is for shits and giggles. You may luck up and find a woman or couple who need a good dick in the equation. It’s all about fantasy and ******* here. Take it w/ a grain of salt. If you stumble on a good one from this site keep her ass close as possible. I have had great luck with Ashley Madison.
I thought Ashley Madison died bruh?

This site is diluted down by men who are pretending to be women, cucks who live in fantasy land, and a very few amount of real people. Some dude argued with me up and down on a post speaking for his wife apparently, meanwhile being unverified. Most of these so called wives have NO idea their husbands are on here jacking off.

Whatever plenty can validate for us. People like you tend to be impatient and you want to meet immediately. Lots of harassment from you. Watch this guy.
And also some positive feedback on here. The three playdates that she had we met on here. All three have been very respectful gentlemen. We are sometimes busy with "life" . We have had to postpone sometimes. She has had a lot of interest and sometimes it can be overwhelming and hard to choose. But we have had great times and she has had some good fun. We are relatively new but enjoying the lifestyle. PSA to bulls: Being polite and patient works best.

Bottom line EVERY MEMBER should be verified and required to interact post and engage in the forums if not your profile should be deleted after 30 days
You may as well add a filled out profile that includes at least the State where the member(s) live and their age(s). Why contact someone in California or the UK if you live in Iowa? Why contact someone in their 50s or older if you're only interested in people under 40?

Sorry to say, but under those strict guidelines I don't think this site would generate enough traffic and income to last six months.

Yes, I'm using this site as a discovery and learning site but we will use other methods to meet someone locally. I don't mind talking to men here but don't want to even think about meeting someone that lives 500 miles away.
Just use the site for your own purposes and have fun.
I don't mind talking to men here but don't want to even think about meeting someone that lives 500 miles away. Very well said beautiful & 100% right or in the case of some fools expecting to meet people that live in another country looool.

We joined the site with the intent of investigating the possibility of getting involved. We made the decision to try. Then of course, the pandemic hit and everything came to a screeching halt. So how can you be surprised or complain you can't find anyone willing to meet when the fear of contracting the virus is everywhere? Having said that, yes, we did use this site to meet someone last week. It was a calculated risk, but yes the site can work as a meeting place.
We were looking for someone to pleasure the wife in ways that I cannot. Most of the men who contacted us within the first few emails were all about being long term, slut training, wanting to treat her like a 35 year old experienced swinger or hot wife from the first meeting. It seems it's all but impossible to find someone willing to take the time to help introduce someone new without scaring them off. With the virus numbers going up all around, it's questionable when people will be willing to risk meeting again.

This site is diluted down by men who are pretending to be women, cucks who live in fantasy land, and a very few amount of real people. Some dude argued with me up and down on a post speaking for his wife apparently, meanwhile being unverified. Most of these so called wives have NO idea their husbands are on here jacking off.
That part.. hence why I diversify my lanes of communication as far as this lifestyle goes. Different apps. Even just twitter and Facebook

Back