This site is fake

I do not think FL is a good place to meet women into black men unless you are into swinging. Some of us bulls aren't swingers, and seeking much more than just that.

I realized that I need to relocate if I am serious about finding the right long-term connection.

Attachments

• 187858.jpg
    187858.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
I think its the nature of the beast .. we have been stood up .
We understand how specific we are in our wants but most men fall under the same umbrella
When they are horny they are 100% interested and ready to go ...and want it now .
Women and couples like us want more trust & chemistry ...
More trust makes for a longer lasting uninhibited situation that may last .
There is a mental aspect I think a lot of men have no interest in

I think its the nature of the beast .. we have been stood up .
We understand how specific we are in our wants but most men fall under the same umbrella
When they are horny they are 100% interested and ready to go ...and want it now .
Women and couples like us want more trust & chemistry ...
More trust makes for a longer lasting uninhibited situation that may last .
There is a mental aspect I think a lot of men have no interest in
It is l met folks in several cities when traveling on business...just got to connect and keep convo..

This site is real however just like any site..it depends on how you do your due diligence in weeding out fakes, flakes and fantasy seekers. If you have been in lifestyle long enough then these skills come second nature however I say that but I have been still tricked by people pretending to be couples or who are not serious. I think in the grand scheme of things... this is technically a free site and it should not make or break you. There are other sites and apps like tinder, bumble etc.. so unless you are just talking to complain.....nothing in life is guaranteed and getting laid on a site like this is not guaranteed either

I'm sick and tired of people leaving me messages and they're not serious about meeting. I'm about to get to a point where I'm about to delete my profile. Nobody doesn't want to do anything about it all I'm looking for is a attractive female that's looking for a well home mail that single and lots of fun. All I get is people pretending to be couples or wives or girlfriends that's interested in getting together and then they play games and don't respond back or they chickened out at the last minute
Sorry you’re having that experience. I’ve met bulls on this site. Yes you encounter some fakes but when you connect it’s worth it.
It could also be the wives are scared of that cannon you are packing lol 😉
Ever come to KY? Message me

Sorry you’re having that experience. I’ve met bulls on this site. Yes you encounter some fakes but when you connect it’s worth it.
It could also be the wives are scared of that cannon you are packing lol 😉
Ever come to KY? Message me
Thanks,

For the most part I can see why some would say it's fake. I mean aren't they all until you meet someone from it in person? Yes, we are all real in our own way, but as for the meeting aspect eh subjective. Until I officially meet someone from here it's all pure fantasy
Hey, you know I'm real for the most part. Of course, meeting is the only true way to discover but if you keep on talking, then you can determine for yourself, right?

I'm sick and tired of people leaving me messages and they're not serious about meeting. I'm about to get to a point where I'm about to delete my profile. Nobody doesn't want to do anything about it all I'm looking for is a attractive female that's looking for a well home mail that single and lots of fun. All I get is people pretending to be couples or wives or girlfriends that's interested in getting together and then they play games and don't respond back or they chickened out at the last minute
So true

This site isn't really made for meeting, it's a lot of fantasy with a few solid people actively looking to meet. I'm one of those people but there's nobody all that close to me so I use other sites for that and just hang around here for the threads 🤷🏻‍♀️
Share the sites seems like many of us on the real still getting the BS . And we wanna get some action

Observation , The sight is NOT A FAKE> Many of the people on it are but that's life. Swingers for many years i can tell you guys are phony's as well. They don't show up, they claim to be hung when they are not. They say their a group when it's only one guy. On and on. Frustrating yes especially when you drive several hours for a no show or someone who has so badly misrepresented themselves.
The up side is if you investigate and require some verification you do meet some like minded people. Some you like some you don't but that's just like going out at all. You never know if that person you just met is truthful until you catch them in a lie. Life is like a game in many ways, some people never play by the rules. You get to decide where and how you play. Kind of like the lottery if you don't play you can't score. There are a lot of lonely people and real people looking for something . You just need to do the work or walk away that too is your choice. Good luck i do understand your frustration, like a mirror of myself the first few months of our open marriage.
Had i walked away, well lets just say I'd have missed "one hell of a ride" quite a few now that I'm thinking about it.

Back