This site is fake

Bottom line EVERY MEMBER should be verified and required to interact post and engage in the forums if not your profile should be deleted after 30 days
So you get 18000 profiles like “cuckman1” who gets banned after 30 days. Then they create “cuckman2” and so on. I think maybe the expectations from an anonymous, sexual oriented webpage maybe a bit, how to say... high. I personally don’t believe there’s anything inherently wrong with being a fantasizer who comes here to indulge those fantasies. If there were restrictions on people like you suggest, the site would, I theorize, shrivel up and die. I am one who is a fantasizer. I make no bones about it and present myself as such. So long as those who are here are honest about their intentions, there’s no problems. But that would require people be honest. To me the bottom line isn’t that those expecting a top quality, cuckold sympathetic, anonymous and free website to harbor top quality talent and hook up experiences, they temper their expectations. Just my $.02.

I have my profile and DMs limited to verified people only to cut down on the bullshit.
💯
😘😘😘

I did the same thing, and the Bullshit cut down DRAMATICALLY🤘🏽

Verified Members have our own little 'Private Playground' 🙂 that's where spend most my time.

Unverified reminds me of the old internet chatrooms. We REALLY TOOK A GAMBLE on meeting people 🤪

That ******* ain't necessary anymore 🚫

I really don't care if you ARE 'Real People'.... I don't care about your life story, or your journey, or your career, or your family and *******, your privacy (etc etc) - ie., EXCUSES...

if a Member cant use 5min to at least prove there is a woman involved and hold up a piece a paper and at least flash a titty (not your face. Not your home address. Not your SSN. Not your wedding photo) you basically don't exist to me 🚫😅😅😅

So 2 weeks ago, I took a chance against my better judgment. Chatted with a somewhat local unverified Couple and, like clockwork... The convo turned into something RIDICULOUS.

but that's MY BAD 😂 I know better.

Then I remembered I already play with a sexy VERIFIED Wife in my area so not sure why I even bothered 🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Will someone tell me why this site is fake. It is not advertised that I can see as a Hook up site. Some do and some don't meet other people for real but just because someone has difficulty meeting people does not make the site fake in my opinion

It also doesn’t help that every single white guy on here ruins it. This should be just for couples single females and black bulls. No single white guys allowed or they can be but have limited access
Set your profile to 'Verified contact' only. White guys won't be able to contact you since no single white guys can verify 👍🏽
Any Black guys in this site should WANT to verify (like me 😈) if they not, OH WELL lol

It also doesn’t help that every single white guy on here ruins it. This should be just for couples single females and black bulls. No single white guys allowed or they can be but have limited access
If there were single white girls, (-Asian girls& latinas), I think that I'd be so much happier!
But then, how many of them would be in/near Flint?

This site isn't really made for meeting, it's a lot of fantasy with a few solid people actively looking to meet. I'm one of those people but there's nobody all that close to me so I use other sites for that and just hang around here for the threads 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is hard to meet someone locally on a site like this, everyone interesting seems to be from some place else too far away, but I keep hoping and in the mean time I enjoy meeting interesting people and chatting with them ...... enjoying their fantasies and mine.

I have meet a few women and couples on here .I have no expectations of really meeting anyone on here I love the convos when I can find genuine people but if I find a woman or couple to be with well its all good

it is never easy to connect with someone you will enjoy meeting and that is true for women and men and for other sites as well. We used aff and a few other sites when we were looking. I found that even if we were totally honest fantasy can get in the way. Seems a lot of men fantasize about their wife fucking other men or being abused by other men but the wife has no desire or even clue. The reality is not like what most people imagine and no one has a clit in their throat and cum is not sweet or tasty. Sucking cock is hard work and a chaffed pussy hurts

Bruuhhhhhh. I was about to delete my profile too for the same reasons, but im hanging on by a thread 🤣
Although I've met one serious couple who did actually come up and we had a blast, I'm feeling you, I think mofos just wanna chat and talk BS, with no actual intent on meeting up, I've been stood up on several occasions when all they had to say was no thanks, I'm under the impression that we're all on here to fuck and have fun, so there's no need for long drawn out chatting let's just meet, you get your orgasms on, I get my nut and if things go well we continue, if not than at least we both had a great time! C'mon ladies let's stop with the games, if you wanna fuck let's fuck, if not keep it moving, really not here to chat or exchange pics, I'm fucking horny right now and honestly, pics don't do anything🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

For the most part I can see why some would say it's fake. I mean aren't they all until you meet someone from it in person? Yes, we are all real in our own way, but as for the meeting aspect eh subjective. Until I officially meet someone from here it's all pure fantasy

Back