This Hot Lifestyle Is Marriage Therapy

It has certainly made us closer! We had always talked, but now we TALK, and there is a difference. It took away all reasons (excuses) for jealousy because everything we do is in the open and can be talked about and even enjoyed again when we are alone. Ye, this lifestyle has been good for us, as well as good to us.
Lifestyle was a godsend for us. Once we started opening our relationship to others, our life became more interesting and dynamic, we keep meeting more people, we are keeping fit, we travel more in search of both sightseeing and new sex experience. If it's not a marriage therapy, what's then?

Much more common today. Small dicked white Husbands encouraging wives to go black and enjoy BBC. Young white women fucking bbc before marraige and continue after marraige. Part of it is the the racial thing today but most of it is the sex that they don't get from white men.
Seven different black men have been with us, and every single one was BIG! One was very slim, but his cock was as big as my wrist and so long he hit my cervix each time he pushed in! I'm SO happy that my husband talked me into this.

Unlike you snowflake, I don't run to read every single thread each day or even week. So whether its January 1st or June 30th it doesn't matter.

Also dude? Really? Actually, given the depth of your snowflake sensibilities and how easily you are triggered, you calling someone a dude when their clearly not is about your level of intellect!

Wow.

Seven different black men have been with us, and every single one was BIG! One was very slim, but his cock was as big as my wrist and so long he hit my cervix each time he pushed in! I'm SO happy that my husband talked me into this.
Yes. Seven and more to cum too. Many women today now enjoying BBC with husbands permission and encouragement. Enjoying what were once only Fantasys. More couples are sexually fufilled now that wife has crossed over to BBC and not limited by husbands small white cock.

Lifestyle was a godsend for us. Once we started opening our relationship to others, our life became more interesting and dynamic, we keep meeting more people, we are keeping fit, we travel more in search of both sightseeing and new sex experience. If it's not a marriage therapy, what's then?
Lifestyle has been wonderful for us as well. Susan has met so many interesting people and contunues to do so. Our sexual horizons have changed so much with so many new experiences. Our marraige has grown and expanded in new dimensions. So wonderful to see the confident sexual woman Susan has become

Read an article that stated Sex Robots could improve marriages. The premise was couples did not have to focus on being sexually compatible which left more time for them to concentrate on other aspects of the relationship. Of course 9 times out of 10 that applies to the wife whose husband does not do anything for her in bed but is a great provider. Also talked of monogamy not being important as society shifts attitudes.
Soooooooooo, it seems as though we are on to something here. I know I get a thrill out of knowing a hung black man brings something to my wife in bed that I do not possess and this has in fact made us better as a couple.

My opinion here. I believe that communication is imperative for a successful relationship. By communication, I mean that anything can be said with no worry of judgement or belittlement. If two adults that say they love each other cannot have a conversation without any fear there is no relationship. This means there is nothing that cannot be discussed. This is why there is so much divorce. Way too much is hidden and it just festers. it is also an issue when people are so close minded. if you really love one another, talk it out no matter what the issue.

My opinion here. I believe that communication is imperative for a successful relationship. By communication, I mean that anything can be said with no worry of judgement or belittlement. If two adults that say they love each other cannot have a conversation without any fear there is no relationship. This means there is nothing that cannot be discussed. This is why there is so much divorce. Way too much is hidden and it just festers. it is also an issue when people are so close minded. if you really love one another, talk it out no matter what the issue.
My Friend, you said it about as well as it could be said! Communication, trust and the ability to overlook a few shortcomings are the prime ingredients for a successful marriage/relationship. Each of us will allow our friends a lot of leeway when it comes to mistakes or misunderstandings, so why can't we extend the same courtesy to the one we love? (That's a rhetorical question.)

My Friend, you said it about as well as it could be said! Communication, trust and the ability to overlook a few shortcomings are the prime ingredients for a successful marriage/relationship. Each of us will allow our friends a lot of leeway when it comes to mistakes or misunderstandings, so why can't we extend the same courtesy to the one we love? (That's a rhetorical question.)
Thank you. Honesty is best policy and if someone really loves you nothing should be off limits

(Husband) About like the rest of life: Some exceptional, some good, some bad and some just confuse the hell outa me! Fortunately, we've found that most on here fit into the Exceptional and Good categories, so you can have fun on this site. As with life, the Flakes usually ID themselves immediately. LOL

(Husband) About like the rest of life: Some exceptional, some good, some bad and some just confuse the hell outa me! Fortunately, we've found that most on here fit into the Exceptional and Good categories, so you can have fun on this site. As with life, the Flakes usually ID themselves immediately. LOL
LOL. Found some already. Just want to enjoy the experience and have fun.
Where are you from?

I coudl give a living fuck if my cock helps their marriage. Hot piece of white pussy if my fat dick neeeds. And it's what her pussy craves. Which gives a ******* about her marriage.
Angry husbands can be a heath risk especially when they are holding a gun pointed at your head.

Back