Did this lifestyle make your marriage stronger?

So many stories of being cucked,, being a sissy, and all that but I dont want to hear about that, what I want to know is did opening up your marriage to this lifestyle make your marriage to your spouse better/stronger and if so how?
In our case we can confidently and loudly answer, "Yes!" Sex, while important, isn't (or shouldn't) be the bedrock of a marriage. We have different sexual needs and desires so we found a way of dealing with this issue and concentrated on the larger issues of open and honest communication, baby rearing (especially as we have mixed race children), etc. All of these had a cumulative effect of increasing our bonds. It has become more noticeable as we've aged and seen many of our peers divorce or lead separate lives because they didn't grow as a couple. After the ******* left they didn't have anything in common; they didn't nurture their relationship. We, on the other hand, have been focusing on it from the beginning.

My wife and I have become dependent on each other and there is no such power in the world that could destroy this marriage. I get incredible pleasure watching her being fucked by other men, licking their cum from her pussy and ass. I clearly understand that I do not get such pleasure in any other way and with any other woman. My wife gets pleasure from the fact that she is fucked by many men, and even more pleasure from the fact that I facilitate this, lick her after them, serve them. She understands that no other man can give her such pleasure. This sacred union cannot be broken

So many stories of being cucked,, being a sissy, and all that but I dont want to hear about that, what I want to know is did opening up your marriage to this lifestyle make your marriage to your spouse better/stronger and if so how?
For us we were able to do this lifestyle BECAUSE our marriage is strong. I wouldn't recommend doing it if your relationship isn't. I feel it is stronger because the reason my husband encourages me to seek BBC lovers is because he wants me to receive pleasure in an area he can't provide it.

For us we were able to do this lifestyle BECAUSE our marriage is strong. I wouldn't recommend doing it if your relationship isn't. I feel it is stronger because the reason my husband encourages me to seek BBC lovers is because he wants me to receive pleasure in an area he can't provide it.
Agree if it not a good marriage it will not work out

This. I agree wholeheartedly with what you wrote. Only do this if your marriage is already strong and both partners can clearly communicate well with each other. It was my husband's encouragement that led us down this path so I could experience a different kind of pleasure. It's been a wonderful experience for us both but it still takes work to ensure we're communicating our feelings before and after each date, before each encounter.

IF you know the Love Languages Book....this applies (read the book if you don't know it). IF you are physical touch as a love language. This WILL NOT work for you. You'll see someone else providing your wife "love" and that can undermine your marital connection. IF you are NOT physical touch as a love language this can certainly enhance your marriage. It's becomes purely physical pleasure at that point & there is no "emotional"/"love" connection to the men who join.

Just our 2 cents.

About us: married since 2001. 13 different BBC have joined a total of 44 times thus far.

IF you know the Love Languages Book....this applies (read the book if you don't know it). IF you are physical touch as a love language. This WILL NOT work for you. You'll see someone else providing your wife "love" and that can undermine your marital connection. IF you are NOT physical touch as a love language this can certainly enhance your marriage. It's becomes purely physical pleasure at that point & there is no "emotional"/"love" connection to the men who join.

Just our 2 cents.

About us: married since 2001. 13 different BBC have joined a total of 44 times thus far.
Interesting, is that from the book or your perception?

I'm a physical touch... however I can see a pic of a BM/WF that is built like my wife and just a beautiful site to see and can only imagine my wife being the one in that pic.

Her however is not the touch type type

That's perception of ours. To us we're not "that person is touching you...you must love them!" people. Our adventures are purely for physical fun. No emotion is ever involved.

I THINK if you are a physical touch person, you may see someone TOUCH your wife and be jealous. But again...just our two cents.

This. I agree wholeheartedly with what you wrote. Only do this if your marriage is already strong and both partners can clearly communicate well with each other. It was my husband's encouragement that led us down this path so I could experience a different kind of pleasure. It's been a wonderful experience for us both but it still takes work to ensure we're communicating our feelings before and after each date, before each encounter.
Open and honest communication between my future wife and I enabled us to explore the lifestyle during our early dating days.

She clearly needed more frequent and sexually fulfilling erotic experiences than I could possibly provide. Her happiness and sexual satisfaction was infinitely more important to me than my own possessive jealousy. I offered her complete sexual freedom after just a few dates together and she gladly accepted my offer.

We have kept the lines of communication open throughout our engagement and 9 years of marriage. Our relationship has never been stronger. She is eternally grateful for my loving gift of sexual freedom and I am forever grateful that she has remained my loving wife despite my chronic sexual shortcomings.

Open and honest communication between my future wife and I enabled us to explore the lifestyle during our early dating days.

She clearly needed more frequent and sexually fulfilling erotic experiences than I could possibly provide. Her happiness and sexual satisfaction was infinitely more important to me than my own possessive jealousy. I offered her complete sexual freedom after just a few dates together and she gladly accepted my offer.

We have kept the lines of communication open throughout our engagement and 9 years of marriage. Our relationship has never been stronger. She is eternally grateful for my loving gift of sexual freedom and I am forever grateful that she has remained my loving wife despite my chronic sexual shortcomings.
Well said . congrats man.

Back