This Hot Lifestyle Is Marriage Therapy

SweetDreemz

Female
Gold Member
From
US
I’m hoping that this new adventure will add a little spice to my HOTWIFE lifestyle and marriage. Have any of you found that the tricks that you’ve learned here have increased your desire for your spouse or just your hotwife lifestyle? I know that it has for me. Are you doing things here that you wouldn’t, couldn’t or shouldn’t do with your spouse and why? Mine is quite accommodating.

This lifestyle has brought my husband and I closer together. We have learned to talk to each other and take time to listen what the other has said. I know that there were misunderstandings at times and it was from lack of communication. This lifestyle can bring couples together they need to work at it and talk things through.

Have any of you found that the tricks that you’ve learned here have increased your desire for your spouse or just your hotwife lifestyle?
My wife & I use to experience the very same thing after being with another couple or person. It would last 2-3 weeks, and we'd go at each other like rabbits for a few days. For some strange reason, her pussy always felt "different" somehow .... probably my imagination.

This lifestyle has brought my husband and I closer together. We have learned to talk to each other and take time to listen what the other has said. I know that there were misunderstandings at times and it was from lack of communication. This lifestyle can bring couples together they need to work at it and talk things through.
so true it has made us stronger and closer. talk more openly and also found that I have a submissive side that I have never felt comfortable letting go with hubby and we talked trough it and he understands and lets my mind free to let it go when it is time. then back to wife ad house hold role,

I’m hoping that this new adventure will add a little spice to my HOTWIFE lifestyle and marriage. Have any of you found that the tricks that you’ve learned here have increased your desire for your spouse or just your hotwife lifestyle? I know that it has for me. Are you doing things here that you wouldn’t, couldn’t or shouldn’t do with your spouse and why? Mine is quite accommodating.

I cannot tell you how much this has increased our attraction for each other. The thing is we hardly have sex but when we do it centers around her and black men and we both are fine with it. Also my wife and I have become less inhibited by our modesty in this, we are more vocal and we do not feel the need to "protect" ourselves when we are nude.
Before this we thought we were "okay but we are finding out we were actually prudes. Speaking as the husband I find myself more excited about my wife sexually now than in the previous 33 years of marriage and it is all because I know she likes well hung black men.

I cannot tell you how much this has increased our attraction for each other. The thing is we hardly have sex but when we do it centers around her and black men and we both are fine with it. Also my wife and I have become less inhibited by our modesty in this, we are more vocal and we do not feel the need to "protect" ourselves when we are nude.
Before this we thought we were "okay but we are finding out we were actually prudes. Speaking as the husband I find myself more excited about my wife sexually now than in the previous 33 years of marriage and it is all because I know she likes well hung black men.
I relate, and it's beautiful!!

Sorry to break it to every one. But this lifestyle isn't marriage therapy. Its a life style choice. Nothing more nothing less. If you need it to keep your marriage going then you have serious issues that an actual marriage Councillor can help you with !

I think that’s over simplifying things a bit. While I don’t know you personally I’m going to assume that this comment was made in jest.
Have a great day.

No jest at all. The notion that a lifestyle in any sexual theater is a therapy is wrong on so many levels I have no idea where to begin. Confusion about a lifestyle and its impact upon any relationship is one that many never take into account. If in any relationship a lifestyle is used to either justify or used as an attempt to heal a given scenario then the basis of that relationship has issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to break it to every one. But this lifestyle isn't marriage therapy. Its a life style choice. Nothing more nothing less. If you need it to keep your marriage going then you have serious issues that an actual marriage Councillor can help you with !

Speak for yourself. My wife and I are very much a couple (married 33 years) and we both admit there is something to all this talk about her being with a black man that makes us better in some ways.
I hate when someone tries to be the resident expert on these things. Fuck, half of those counseling others about marriage probably have fucked up marriages.
**Jumps off soapbox** carry on

Speak for yourself. My wife and I are very much a couple (married 33 years) and we both admit there is something to all this talk about her being with a black man that makes us better in some ways.
I hate when someone tries to be the resident expert on these things. Fuck, half of those counseling others about marriage probably have fucked up marriages.
**Jumps off soapbox** carry on

I suggest you re-read what I said. I clearly stated that this lifestyle isn't therapy for marriage. Also the facts and experts back me up. Being in an interracial relationship with someone is a choice. If it adds spice etc to your 'marriage or relationship' then that's great. That's what its all about. Its not a therapeutic method to saving a relationship. If your relationship needs therapy in relation to having an interracial relationship then there are serious problems in that relationship. Its that simple and again the facts etc back my stand point up.

Also that's 'MY OPINION'. Whether or not you agree with it is your opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. But don't confuse a lifestyle with using some-one to saying it makes a therapeutic marriage. Facts don't lie.

As for the resident expert snipe. If you don't like an opinion of someone else then don't read or reply. Its that simple...

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely brought us closer but we were already close. Never get into wife sharing if the couple is trying to make their marriage work. It's not going to fix anything. I hear that swingers have a less percentage divorce rate. But yet, a LOT of the men I get with are divorced or their profile says "we used to be a couple but single now"
Sex is hotter with my husband than ever before. Communication is extremely important and he has had to remind me what my priorities are.
As far as doing stuff with other men that I don't do with my husband? Yes absolutely! For some reason it's ok to do a sex act with a total stranger that you wouldn't with your spouse, we get a kick out of it. For example I have 1 guy and 1 only who can call me a whore. My husband won't even call me that. slut yes, whore no. Sorry, rambling.

Back