This Hot Lifestyle Is Marriage Therapy

I suggest you re-read what I said. I clearly stated that this lifestyle isn't therapy for marriage. Also the facts and experts back me up. Being in an interracial relationship with someone is a choice. If it adds spice etc to your 'marriage or relationship' then that's great. That's what its all about. Its not a therapeutic method to saving a relationship. If your relationship needs therapy in relation to having an interracial relationship then there are serious problems in that relationship. Its that simple and again the facts etc back my stand point up.

Also that's 'MY OPINION'. Whether or not you agree with it is your opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. But don't confuse a lifestyle with using some-one to saying it makes a therapeutic marriage. Facts don't lie.

As for the resident expert snipe. If you don't like an opinion of someone else then don't read or reply. Its that simple...

Sigh.......................relax. You are the one who came off as the resident expert and you are not. Marriage therapy as it pertains to this thread was only about things that others saw that improved their relationship, not some in depth clinical term.
No, it's not my opinion as it pertains to my individual comment about my wife and I, but a fact that some areas of our relationship have picked up.
You keep saying facts and "your" opinion, which is it? Your "opinion" based on facts is really not your opinion but the so called facts you gleaned from others.
Addressing others here as though we have no clue about this lifestyle and the terms being used makes you come off as the resident know it all. Your words!
Sorry to break it to every one.

Sigh.......................relax. You are the one who came off as the resident expert and you are not. Marriage therapy as it pertains to this thread was only about things that others saw that improved their relationship, not some in depth clinical term.
Not it's not my opinion as it pertains to my individual comment about my wife and I, but a fact.
You keep saying facts and "your" opinion, which is it? Your "opinion" based on facts is really not your opinion but the so called facts you gleaned from others.
Addressing others here as though we have no clue about this lifestyle and the terms being used makes you come off as the resident know it all.
:eek::bounce:

No, it's not my opinion as it pertains to my individual comment about my wife and I, but a fact that some areas of our relationship have picked up.
Addressing others here as though we have no clue about this lifestyle and the terms being used makes you come off as the resident know it all. Your words!

Sighhh !!!!!

Don't deflect when you don't read statements or opinions correctly. That's twice you have done that. Going for 0 and 3?????

So your relationship has picked up. Which isn't therapy. Its an added dimension to your relationship.

My opinion is backed by facts. Meaning.

And I will say it slowly so you can understand.

My conclusion in my understanding of the threads title and its subsequent message and meaning is backed up by facts. My opinion is also backed up by experts, etc etc etc...Meaning my opinion is correct & corroborated . You see an opinion can be backed up by facts clearly supporting one case, premise, assumption or conclusion. Now if you fail to understand or don't have the ability to comprehend, then that's not my problem...

Also post where i have anywhere stated I was an expert... But hey don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of your deflection. Also if you don't like people having opinions or views on your posts might I suggest you don't actually post anything and enjoy your safe space.

Enjoy.

Sighhh !!!!!
...:frantic::furious::furious::frantic:....
My opinion is backed by facts.
...:frantic::furious::furious::frantic:....
Enjoy.

People are talking about their personal experiences. Nobody is going to respond well to being told that what they personally experienced is somehow incorrect because someone else's "opinion is backed by facts" (which of course go completely un-cited).

Why did you come in here all guns blazing trying to start a fight when everyone else is sharing their personal stories? If you personally didn't experience a better or more loving relationship because of the lifestyle, post about that. It would be on-topic. Don't go tearing other people down and de-railing the thread.

For us, its made our relationship much, much stronger and secure, yet we are what most vanilla couples would consider a sexless marriage. We are inseparable more now than ever, yet I only get to enter her pussy perhaps once every 6-8 weeks, and almost always with a condom. She hasn't sucked my cock to completion in over 10 years or tasted a single drop of my cum in nearly 7-8 years. But it has kept me desiring her more than ever.

When I see her giving it up for other men yet denying me that same pleasure, it drives me wild and there isn't anything in this world I won't do, buy her, give to her for the chance to cum in her bare pussy. She loves how needy and obsessed I get for her pussy, so its something that keeps our relationship bubbling along just nicely.

People are talking about their personal experiences. Nobody is going to respond well to being told that what they personally experienced is somehow incorrect because someone else's "opinion is backed by facts" (which of course go completely un-cited).

Why did you come in here all guns blazing trying to start a fight when everyone else is sharing their personal stories? If you personally didn't experience a better or more loving relationship because of the lifestyle, post about that. It would be on-topic. Don't go tearing other people down and de-railing the thread.

And the point flew completely over your head... The whole point is this....The title 'This Hot Lifestyle Is Marriage Therapy' isn't true. I never mentioned anyone relationships, their interactions, their outcomes. And as I stated its MY OPINION. The fact you and others fail to comprehend isn't my fault.

If you don't like my opinion or comments then don't read or reply. But don't blame me for you lack of comprehension skills. Finally, take a good read at your own and a couple of others triggered replies. Have a good look at exactly who are reacting angrily. And it is you all who are de-railing the thread with your triggered responses. Deflection is your only weapon here. Pity for you its so easy to see and ignore.

Adding childish emoji's doesn't get your point across. It makes you look as it did a complete ass. By the way that whistling sound you hear is the point speeding over your head
Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our personal experience is that this lifestyle is best for us! It brings us closer and closer each time and everyday! We began this lifestyle about 6yrs ago. It has been the most amazing experience and journey for us. It has been about 5 years since she went strictly bbc and became a Queen Of Spade hotwife! We love this lifestyle and will be here until the end!

[QUOTE="Seth1805, post: 1848240, member:
Addressing others here as though we have no clue about this lifestyle and the terms being used makes you come off as the resident know it all. Your words![/QUOTE]

No not my words at all.. But your insertion . Your rather lame attempt at implying I said any such thing is laughable. So much so, it has proven you are not a person to be trusted in conversation. You lie. Meaning your opinion has no meaning or means anything in this conversation. You make a statement of falsehood to back a position that is untenable. ( in plain English you lie to prove a point that doesn't exist).

Also if the fact I can can converse using a variety of English words , statements and comments, too which you seem unable to comprehend, isn't my fault. Blame your lack of paying attention during your education.

So you can take this reply as me talking to as if you are clueless...Because you are clueless, as proven by your utter ridiculous infantile use of emoji's showing your mental health state and the point going way over your head.

As I stated before. If you don't like my opinion the great that's your right. But I have that same right to have my opinion. Even if makes you uncomfortable in your safe space. Don't read, don't reply. As making yourself look even more foolish seems to be your life's ambition.

Enjoy the emoji's you seem sooo fond of.
:mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::p:p:cool:;);):D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::angel::angel:

[QUOTE="Seth1805, post: 1848240, member:

No not my words at all.. But your insertion . Your rather lame attempt at implying I said any such thing is laughable. So much so, it has proven you are not a person to be trusted in conversation. You lie. Meaning your opinion has no meaning or means anything in this conversation. You make a statement of falsehood to back a position that is untenable. ( in plain English you lie to prove a point that doesn't exist).

Also if the fact I can can converse using a variety of English words , statements and comments, too which you seem unable to comprehend, isn't my fault. Blame your lack of paying attention during your education.

So you can take this reply as me talking to as if you are clueless...Because you are clueless, as proven by your utter ridiculous infantile use of emoji's showing your mental health state and the point going way over your head.

As I stated before. If you don't like my opinion the great that's your right. But I have that same right to have my opinion. Even if makes you uncomfortable in your safe space. Don't read, don't reply. As making yourself look even more foolish seems to be your life's ambition.

Enjoy the emoji's you seem sooo fond of.
:mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::p:p:cool:;);):D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::angel::angel:[/QUOTE]

And the point flew completely over your head... The whole point is this....The title 'This Hot Lifestyle Is Marriage Therapy' isn't true. I never mentioned anyone relationships, their interactions, their outcomes. And as I stated its MY OPINION. The fact you and others fail to comprehend isn't my fault.

If you don't like my opinion or comments then don't read or reply. But don't blame me for you lack of comprehension skills. Finally, take a good read at your own and a couple of others triggered replies. Have a good look at exactly who are reacting angrily. And it is you all who are de-railing the thread with your triggered responses. Deflection is your only weapon here. Pity for you its so easy to see and ignore.

Adding childish emoji's doesn't get your point across. It makes you look as it did a complete ass. By the way that whistling sound you hear is the point speeding over your head
Enjoy.

Still at it I see, but with another member.

DaphneD, I am a firm believer in therapy and after years of it I have come to a realization that it’s purpose is for one to identify how they are feeling and then gain the tools needed to be able to communicate those feelings and establish boundaries with ones parents, spouse, children, friends, work associates, etc. It’s about finding your voice and using it.

I think that what people are saying in this forum is that this lifestyle has allowed them to develop an intimate line of communication with their spouse. A couple that can openly communicate their deepest desires, work through the myriad of scenarios regarding what works for them and then connect with one another time and again after an sexual encounter outside the marriage is powerful. That intimate and powerful connection then translates to non-lifestyle communication where the couple now has the tools to openly engage in strengthening their relationship because each has found their individual voice and together they have found their combined voice. This in itself is very therapeutic so I would conclude that it has a shared outcome with traditional relationship therapy.

So while I completely respect your opinion as you are free to possess and share it, my opinion is that you’re misguided in regards to the context of this thread. I have not witnessed someone saying that this lifestyle should be engaged in by a couple as a last resort to “fixing” a broken relationship. I just see people sharing their experience where the lifestyle brought a solid couple closer together and opened their communication with one another.

DaphneD, I am a firm believer in therapy and after years of it I have come to a realization that it’s purpose is for one to identify how they are feeling and then gain the tools needed to be able to communicate those feelings and establish boundaries with ones parents, spouse, children, friends, work associates, etc. It’s about finding your voice and using it.

I think that what people are saying in this forum is that this lifestyle has allowed them to develop an intimate line of communication with their spouse. A couple that can openly communicate their deepest desires, work through the myriad of scenarios regarding what works for them and then connect with one another time and again after an sexual encounter outside the marriage is powerful. That intimate and powerful connection then translates to non-lifestyle communication where the couple now has the tools to openly engage in strengthening their relationship because each has found their individual voice and together they have found their combined voice. This in itself is very therapeutic so I would conclude that it has a shared outcome with traditional relationship therapy.

So while I completely respect your opinion as you are free to possess and share it, my opinion is that you’re misguided in regards to the context of this thread. I have not witnessed someone saying that this lifestyle should be engaged in by a couple as a last resort to “fixing” a broken relationship. I just see people sharing their experience where the lifestyle brought a solid couple closer together and opened their communication with one another.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything you stated has happened within our relationship.

Still at it I see, but with another member.
Time for a truce. Hey if trump can go to Singapore , you folks can figure it out without beating the rest of us to death. ( Not that Trump did anything in Sinapore ). Cheers. Seems like lots of folks are having fun and most folks don't have enough fun.

Yes. Communication and exploration of new experiences. Many mature couples stuck in the familiar hum drum marraige and looking for something to spice things up but not as far as divorce or separation. BBC offers something new providing exploration into new territories. Some wives have not been as promiscuous as some women today and BBC offers guilt free sex options.

Time for a truce. Hey if trump can go to Singapore , you folks can figure it out without beating the rest of us to death. ( Not that Trump did anything in Sinapore ). Cheers. Seems like lots of folks are having fun and most folks don't have enough fun.

I was done.

At a certain stage in life, swinging or cuckolding is very healthy for relationship. Well, you are both middle-aged, your children left, you are empty-nesters with more time on your hands than you need. You love each other, you are comfortable together and are used to each others company, but there is little sexual drive left. Here comes lifestyle. Suddenly there is intrigue, sexual desire, adventure, seach for pleasure. At least this is how it is for us. We both started regularly attending gyms to keep fit: you cannot afford to be in poor physical shape if you plan to undress in front of other people. We are more open with each other, sexual life is more intense. Lifestyle for us is a welcome continuation of youth and activity.

At a certain stage in life, swinging or cuckolding is very healthy for relationship. Well, you are both middle-aged, your children left, you are empty-nesters with more time on your hands than you need. You love each other, you are comfortable together and are used to each others company, but there is little sexual drive left. Here comes lifestyle. Suddenly there is intrigue, sexual desire, adventure, seach for pleasure. At least this is how it is for us. We both started regularly attending gyms to keep fit: you cannot afford to be in poor physical shape if you plan to undress in front of other people. We are more open with each other, sexual life is more intense. Lifestyle for us is a welcome continuation of youth and activity.
I welcome Susan enjoying the young BBC. She is a very sexual woman and the young black men fufill her sexual needs. No secrets between us although there is the occasional BBC quickie that just happens. I enjoy watching the lust and the passion with which Susan entertains her young black men and I enjoy that she prefers being naked most of the time when her black men are with us. It keeps us young. Going to the gym helps too

Back