This Hot Lifestyle Is Marriage Therapy

At a certain stage in life, swinging or cuckolding is very healthy for relationship. Well, you are both middle-aged, your children left, you are empty-nesters with more time on your hands than you need. You love each other, you are comfortable together and are used to each others company, but there is little sexual drive left. Here comes lifestyle. Suddenly there is intrigue, sexual desire, adventure, seach for pleasure. At least this is how it is for us. We both started regularly attending gyms to keep fit: you cannot afford to be in poor physical shape if you plan to undress in front of other people. We are more open with each other, sexual life is more intense. Lifestyle for us is a welcome continuation of youth and activity.

Amen!! It is a boost to our life. My wife never imagined herself being with a black man and finds it exhilarating.

For us, its made our relationship much, much stronger and secure, yet we are what most vanilla couples would consider a sexless marriage. We are inseparable more now than ever, yet I only get to enter her pussy perhaps once every 6-8 weeks, and almost always with a condom. She hasn't sucked my cock to completion in over 10 years or tasted a single drop of my cum in nearly 7-8 years. But it has kept me desiring her more than ever.

When I see her giving it up for other men yet denying me that same pleasure, it drives me wild and there isn't anything in this world I won't do, buy her, give to her for the chance to cum in her bare pussy. She loves how needy and obsessed I get for her pussy, so its something that keeps our relationship bubbling along just nicely.

I’m so glad that your relationship is stronger than ever.

This has been one of he better and more thoughtful conversations on this site and thank you all who offered their input. It is interesting to me that there have been no specific replies that said cuckolding has hurt their marriage. Maybe that is just because they are not on this website. I can say that our 10 year cuckolding adventure many years ago did not harm our marriage approaching our 50th wedding anniversary.

This has been one of he better and more thoughtful conversations on this site and thank you all who offered their input. It is interesting to me that there have been no specific replies that said cuckolding has hurt their marriage. Maybe that is just because they are not on this website. I can say that our 10 year cuckolding adventure many years ago did not harm our marriage approaching our 50th wedding anniversary.
It keeps sex alive in marraiges where sex fades away and it honestly allows couples to explore other sex partners. Husbands are able to more fully enjoy the sexuality of wives as she enjoys other men especially men of other races as is populer now. These other men are able to satisffy her now awakened sexual needs in ways the cuckhold could not and can not perhaps as he is very much less endowed and she is now accustomed to very well endowed men. The cuckhold gets to apprecoiate and enjoy the true natural female sexuality which is so often never fully revealed through conditioning by culture and religion.

Amen!! It is a boost to our life. My wife never imagined herself being with a black man and finds it exhilarating.
Definitely adds a dimension to marriages today. Wives explore sex in ways that were restricted before. Husbands can benefit from her new contentment with sexual satisfaction where perhaps this was lacking. Mostly , it opens honest communication about her sexual needs and means and methods for her satisfaction especially women now hooked on BBC.

I agree 100%. One thing I know is, don't initiate this lifestyle unless your marriage is already strong and open. In a strong marriage, a man sharing his wife with other men can increase the bond between the wife and the husband. It has happened with my wife and I. But we were grounded before we began.

Plain thinking. Start on a solid basis and work from there is always the best way.

I agree 100%. One thing I know is, don't initiate this lifestyle unless your marriage is already strong and open. In a strong marriage, a man sharing his wife with other men can increase the bond between the wife and the husband. It has happened with my wife and I. But we were grounded before we began.

I cannot tell you the impact this has had on my wife and I. No one would believe it so I am not even going to try and explain it. I'll just say she is glad we took our relationship in this direction.

I help couples. I travel about and make house visits. I'm currently Headed to Miami to help 3 couples. If anyone else needs assistance lmk.

I cannot tell you the impact this has had on my wife and I. No one would believe it so I am not even going to try and explain it. I'll just say she is glad we took our relationship in this direction.
Opens up a new level of Honest Communications about true feelings and desires. We are what we are and this allows adding more to what we have sexually. Women who enjoy regular orgasms are generally more satisfied that women who are in search of the "awesome O ". The unfortunate truth is not all BBC give the "awesome O ". Most of it is still in her head but its always hot when she does enjoy a BBC stud.

That's great. She should be appreciative of you taking or allowing your relationship to go in this direction. Some guys like to watch their wives fucked and used well by studs. Of course the wife will benefit from random, well hung men using her with her husband's permission. And so will the marriage as long as the marriage is strong to begin with. I believe it has made my wife a better lover for me and appreciative of me as her partner and vice versa. How many men can she have this lifestyle with, statistically? Having a loving, devoted husband who lets you take random cocks is not common. We both have a new value to the other because of our openess and our motivation to have moved beyond fantasy.

I want the pleasure of witnessing her share herself with a hung black man and see a side to her unleashed that she has never known but know it is there.

Back