This Hot Lifestyle Is Marriage Therapy

This lifestyle has brought my husband and I closer together. We have learned to talk to each other and take time to listen what the other has said. I know that there were misunderstandings at times and it was from lack of communication. This lifestyle can bring couples together they need to work at it and talk things through.
It has certainly made us closer! We had always talked, but now we TALK, and there is a difference. It took away all reasons (excuses) for jealousy because everything we do is in the open and can be talked about and even enjoyed again when we are alone. Ye, this lifestyle has been good for us, as well as good to us.

My wife & I use to experience the very same thing after being with another couple or person. It would last 2-3 weeks, and we'd go at each other like rabbits for a few days. For some strange reason, her pussy always felt "different" somehow .... probably my imagination.
Her pussy was different because your mind, AND her mind were different after another man fucked her

We totally agree! This is about sharing the wife with a black man, NOT about humiliating or belittling the husband.
Another thing that I don't like about the interracial lifestyle is the breeding thing, that's a turn off for me and I'm not into spreading my seed everywhere either. I want to get to know someone before sleeping with me so I like to know a person's personality and demeanor. Yes, I have to find them attractive but I like being stimulated in conversations, not one sided ones.

Another thing that I don't like about the interracial lifestyle is the breeding thing, that's a turn off for me and I'm not into spreading my seed everywhere either. I want to get to know someone before sleeping with me so I like to know a person's personality and demeanor. Yes, I have to find them attractive but I like being stimulated in conversations, not one sided ones.
Again, we agree. Actual breeding is out of the question. Finding him attractive and sexually desirable is a given, as is getting to know and like him. Note that we say LIKE, not love. Other men fuck her, I make love to her AND fuck her. There is a BIG difference.

We both agree that more white wives are doing something about their craving for sex with black men. I know my wife is addicted to big black cocks. Or is that A-dick-ted???
Much more common today. Small dicked white Husbands encouraging wives to go black and enjoy BBC. Young white women fucking bbc before marraige and continue after marraige. Part of it is the the racial thing today but most of it is the sex that they don't get from white men.

It has certainly made us closer! We had always talked, but now we TALK, and there is a difference. It took away all reasons (excuses) for jealousy because everything we do is in the open and can be talked about and even enjoyed again when we are alone. Ye, this lifestyle has been good for us, as well as good to us.
Yes

Always good to hear her side of it. No questions about why anymore.

That was June 20th and you want to respond. Okay dude, if you say so.

Unlike you snowflake, I don't run to read every single thread each day or even week. So whether its January 1st or June 30th it doesn't matter.

Also dude? Really? Actually, given the depth of your snowflake sensibilities and how easily you are triggered, you calling someone a dude when their clearly not is about your level of intellect!

Back