Votes: 58 27.0%
  • Bulls choice!

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Hub's wants me to get one!

Votes: 51 23.7%
  • Want one, some day!

Votes: 34 15.8%

• Total voters
On vacation, at the hotel restaurant, our waitress noticed my wife's temp spade tattoo. She said, "I love your tattoo... I think I know someone else that would probably like it too. If you'd like I can tell him about you two?"
The next day, one of the staff, a young black man just sat down at our table at breakfast and started flirting with my wife.
They made a "date" for later that afternoon.
Later that evening, the same waitress asked my wife, "So, how did you like Jamal?" My wife blushed, but did thank her profusely
(and a good tip).
Good hotel staff definitely know what the QOS means.
i would like to go to this hotel too;-)

My wife s Bull wants her to have one.She s hesitating
A small plain spade would be the not-so-blunt alternative. Go for it! It's neat and not so loaded or controversial like the QoS. And if she likes it, it can always be extended just by adding a "Q" later on, if she will change her mind. ;) ♠️

I think the best choice is to have two: one on a visible place, like on the ankle, to show it to the world, and one above the pussy to show it to the husband and to the Bull
I would love to see a QoS tattoo behind a woman’s ear or somewhere on her hand or wrist area. If its on the ankles it may or may not be seen as often. One day I may actually meet and enjoy a true QoS here in the Destin Fla area

I would love to see a QoS tattoo behind a woman’s ear or somewhere on her hand or wrist area. If its on the ankles it may or may not be seen as often. One day I may actually meet and enjoy a true QoS here in the Destin Fla area
Yes, the important part is it have to be visible (at least to who know where to see)
PS: I love your nickname ;)

Back