Votes: 51 23.7%
  • Want one, some day!

Votes: 34 15.8%

• Total voters

Cuckparati

Male
From
TX, US
So I know the temp tattoos are out there, but are you considering a permanent one?
I'm going to try and help that out, I'll try my best to edit one on you wherever you're thinking of getting one.
If you want to keep it discrete, send me a pm.
Or post the pic on the thread and let me know!
Thank y'all!

So I know the temp tattoos are out there, but are you considering a permanent one?
I'm going to try and help that out, I'll try my best to edit one on you wherever you're thinking of getting one.
If you want to keep it discrete, send me a pm.
Or post the pic on the thread and let me know!
Thank y'all!
Location, Location, Location.

On vacation, at the hotel restaurant, our waitress noticed my wife's temp spade tattoo. She said, "I love your tattoo... I think I know someone else that would probably like it too. If you'd like I can tell him about you two?"
The next day, one of the staff, a young black man just sat down at our table at breakfast and started flirting with my wife.
They made a "date" for later that afternoon.
Later that evening, the same waitress asked my wife, "So, how did you like Jamal?" My wife blushed, but did thank her profusely
(and a good tip).
Good hotel staff definitely know what the QOS means.

Attachments

• no one will see it.jpg
    no one will see it.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
I use Temp Tats so I can move them around depending how I feel
Please login or become a member to view

I think it is cool to have them in a visible place when out in public with your husband. Something VERY hot about that.

QOS tattoos- I have 2 real ones (back of neck and on on of my wrists). Used to have a third above my pussy, but removed during a mommy makeover surgery (when they got rid of the extra skin).
While I believe temporary QOS tattoos are good when are finding out where/how it looks for a permanent one. I feel the temporary ones in public don't show the commitment, true meaning of the tattoo and sort of to a sense disrespect the permanent tattoo QOS some of us get. If you are serious about the commitment and what it means, get the permanent one, if not are you saying you don't really mean it and only when you feel like it or fantasize about it? Then you aren't a QOS and shouldn't wear it. No one is made to get one. It's a choice.

On vacation, at the hotel restaurant, our waitress noticed my wife's temp spade tattoo. She said, "I love your tattoo... I think I know someone else that would probably like it too. If you'd like I can tell him about you two?"
The next day, one of the staff, a young black man just sat down at our table at breakfast and started flirting with my wife.
They made a "date" for later that afternoon.
Later that evening, the same waitress ask my wife, "So, how did you like Jamal?" My wife blushed, but did thank her profusely
(and a good tip).
Good hotel staff definately know what the QOS means.
Awesome!!

Back