Things I hate being asked yet constantly get asked..

I hate the questions 1.What sexually are you into? 2.Whats your favorite position? 3.Do you do anal? Those are dead give aways of a fake and or time waster and boring,lazy,questions and are a good way to end a conversation with me.

OMG, yes on all of these. And the other questions you just don't ask people like, "Are you going to have a black baby?" or some other variation. My husband and I are doing this for fun and to be closer as a couple, not to fulfill some crazy single guy's fantasy. That being said, I have also met some really genuinely nice people on this site but there's always a few.

If you want to have a chance of engaging with someone on here, ask real questions and be kind, like you would in real life.

Agree. I think as guys sometimes we get so excited to talk to women who are l8v8ng and experiemcing the kink im our heads we want to experience it through you. I love to hear all about what its like from the womans point of view. The seduction, lust pleasure etc.

I don't mind some of those questions. The thing that kills me is when very first message without saying anything some guy will send you a dick pic.
I actually dont mind the pic but just 1 or 2 is fine.I dont need 12 pics and videos of them masterbating.We all know what we are here for and being that its purely sexual I like to see the merchandise before I decide to meet.As far as what am I into sexually,do I do this or that..its not something I can answer.Everybodys chemistry is different.What one guy brings out in me may not be close to what another guy can.Imagine if a white guy and a black guy ask you the same question,what are you into sexually? Two very different answers.I dont desire to meet some stranger and want to get fucked in my ass but at the same time if you have good sexual chemistry,eventually anything can happen and sexual chemistry doesnt just happen when you meet.Overtime you get a comfort level,and with the right person you can lose your inhibitions and just completely indulge in your fantasys.

I actually dont mind the pic but just 1 or 2 is fine.I dont need 12 pics and videos of them masterbating.We all know what we are here for and being that its purely sexual I like to see the merchandise before I decide to meet.As far as what am I into sexually,do I do this or that..its not something I can answer.Everybodys chemistry is different.What one guy brings out in me may not be close to what another guy can.Imagine if a white guy and a black guy ask you the same question,what are you into sexually? Two very different answers.I dont desire to meet some stranger and want to get fucked in my ass but at the same time if you have good sexual chemistry,eventually anything can happen and sexual chemistry doesnt just happen when you meet.Overtime you get a comfort level,and with the right person you can lose your inhibitions and just completely indulge in your fantasys.
I agree on the sexual chemistry and I don't mind a guy showing off but I like a little introduction beforehand. Just starting with a pic kind of throws me off from the start.

I'm very real and I do ask some of the above stated questions, but only in an effort to engage in conversation and find similarities to build upon. I'm still new at this but I WILL figure it out! As far as pics I will introduce myself usually with a nice face pic to get the real ness out of the way and then it's on to trying to figure out if it's a fake or not!! Sometimes a dick pic so they can take off if fake!! Lol

I hate when you’ve already stated condoms only and they act offended and keep pushing and ask why you don’t just take the pill.

This goes for any question because the answer is the answer.

Maybe it’s not right for you but that’s their answer to your question and it’s right for them.

OMG, yes on all of these. And the other questions you just don't ask people like, "Are you going to have a black baby?" or some other variation. My husband and I are doing this for fun and to be closer as a couple, not to fulfill some crazy single guy's fantasy. That being said, I have also met some really genuinely nice people on this site but there's always a few.

If you want to have a chance of engaging with someone on here, ask real questions and be kind, like you would in real life.
your responses are what in my eyes make you a remarkable woman
with a remarkable husband and of course a remarkable lover.
long may the 3 of you enjoy what you have together.

if a woman or couple asks what you're into sexually is it appropriate to respond "whatever you'll let me do to you"?
Too noncommittal?
Seen as begging?

I don't mind being asked what I am into, or my favorite position. I do like it when a guy takes the time to introduce himself and tell me what he likes then asks me questions. I do get a red flag when I have answered those questions and we are talking about meeting and then he wants me to send him a bunch of pictures and videos. I will gladly share a couple of pictures before we meet, I realize it is nice to know what the person looks like who you are meeting but to me when a guy starts asking for pics that's all he is wanting. To me he is collecting pictures and has no intention of meeting.

Good point.

Back