Things I hate being asked yet constantly get asked..

Or someone starts by saying, they have the intention to meet with you in real life. At a point where none of you actually knows each other's locations. :LOL:

That happens even in the open forums and it goes like this: Some non-verified person without location info, neither on their profile nor on the thread, posts a pic of an a$$, saying they are searching for a hook-up. And a dozen of guys, half of them verified here, each one located in a completely different corner of the friggin' planet responds like "Hey sexy, my dick is ready, when can we meet?" *lol* Happens about two times a day. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

My ā€œfavoriteā€ is a message without any intro, just saying ā€œwhatā€™s your age and tits size?ā€ Like that will put me in the mood to talk. Freaking make an effort, half of it is in the mind, so play your hand smart

My ā€œfavoriteā€ is a message without any intro, just saying ā€œwhatā€™s your age and tits size?ā€ Like that will put me in the mood to talk. Freaking make an effort, half of it is in the mind, so play your hand smart
I feel you on that one @May20. For me, I want to get to know you a bit first before we get to the naughty bits in the bedroom. But that's just me though since I want to get to know you as a person-see if we can vibe well 1 on 1.

Last edited:
LMAO, imagine actually asking a woman if she's into anal instead of going with the ol "oops wrong hole" maneuver. Amateurs.

On a real note tho, excluding the sad percentage of guys that can't read, (im gonna assume the rest are like me) if we're asking these questions its probably cuz ya dont have the answers anywhere on your post/ profile, and in my personal experience if that ain't there your profiles probably pretty empty save some nudes, which makes it hard to come up with interesting convo out of thin air. Gotta throw us a bone somewhere lol. Rant over /

There is actually a few that guys get asked as well. ā€œWill you let me have your wife without a condom?ā€ Ummm no. Or you have the ā€œCan I have your wifeā€™s cell phone number?ā€ Which both are not an issue really, accept that is all they ask and donā€™t reply when you wonā€™t give them what they want. Rude is just rude. Guys girls, doesnā€™t matter. Respect is key.

You have to start in the mind. Need to get to know someone at least a little bit. They would never do that in a bar.

Most of my inbox is just
Wow/hi
followed by
Nice cock
And then
Kik?

Literally what 95% people say in my inbox. Smh

I hate the questions 1.What sexually are you into? 2.Whats your favorite position? 3.Do you do anal? Those are dead give aways of a fake and or time waster and boring,lazy,questions and are a good way to end a conversation with me.
Tons of fakes on this site and the lifestyle. Gets frustrating at times.

We have been lucky enough to find two genuine people from here for my wife to play with. She had not had an experience with a black man before her first encounter from this site.

I (husband) handle any of the communication here. She makes her own connections on kik. One of the first things I almost always see is ā€œhusband or wife?ā€œ. That doesnā€™t bother me so much. A guy just wants to know his in. What annoys me is when Iā€™m honest about the arrangement we have concerning communication is met with silence. The other thing that annoys me is when they immediately ask for nudes. I respect my wife enough to only share with people she approves of. Besides at that point sheā€™s usually taken over the communication on kik or possibly her number.

When I have reached out on her behalf or just out of curiosity to other couples Iā€™ve always tried to be sincere in my approach and let them know who theyā€™re talking to and what our dynamic is as a couple in the lifestyle. With other couples Iā€™m genuinely curious about how they entered the lifestyle and what their experiences have been.

I think it important to treat the husband with the same amount of respect you would the wife initially. once boundaries are set and roles are defined then itā€™s whatever you all agree on.

Back