THE ULTIMATE CONVERSATION W WIFE (pregnancy)

What would you like to do if your wife got pregnant by her black bull ??

• Have her keep it and love it and raise it like you own ?

Votes: 239 81.3%
  • Ask wife to get abortion

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Divorce her

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
No. It’s not normal. Stop pretending that a man with a smaller penis can’t satisfy a woman or get them pregnant
I agree with you in all you say! You’re doing this in the right way with the right attitude 🙂 There’s just to many men here pretending to be a couple letting their fantasies go to far. I don’t think there’s any real women wanting this!

My wife was on the pill she did cheat sometimes and fuck openly sometimes. She get pregnant , nothing happened . She gave birth and we brought it up as one of mine, could be or not. She fucked regular with other men when I was at work , Was working on construction in country. Most of the guys left their wifes at home and the word spread very quickly about wifes with loose pussies. My wife was one of the loose ones , she couldn’t say no to a guy with a hardon. She had my permission to be lenient with other guys . She sometimes told me about it . Guys invites me for a ******* to their house in order to give the next guy a turn . That she sometimes told me, that’s how I knew.
I see it as selfish to deny one’s wife and loved one anything she desires and that includes a baby’s by anyone she wishes.

I agree with you in all you say! You’re doing this in the right way with the right attitude 🙂 There’s just to many men here pretending to be a couple letting their fantasies go to far. I don’t think there’s any real women wanting this!
You’re exactly right and those pushing this are all non verified accounts. Thanks for being rational. It is obvious that those wanting this here are just the guys. Not the women

I see it as selfish to deny one’s wife and loved one anything she desires and that includes a baby’s by anyone she wishes.
That is so wrong its should be by all.people involved it not selfish if two out of three want it THE baby NEEDS TO COME FIRST. ''' PERIOD' '' WHEN ONE OF THE THREE ARE against it it should not happen a baby is therd for 18 years if one of the three dont.want it resentment cN roar its ugly head .. If you do.this and three people arent on agreement 'IT SHOULD NOT BE DONE YOU ARE BEING SELFUSH TO.THE THIRX PERSON AS WELL AS THE baby THINK WITH YOU HEAD NOT WHATS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS

Not BS, and the reason I’m not verified is a) I’m new here and 2) am not looking for hook ups. My wife and I find plenty of action in the real world. This is just a place that seems safe to discuss things that are stigmatized

Why all this clutching of pearls and shaming?

It’s truly bizarre, considering the amount of in vitro pregnancies, sperm donors for impotent men, etc. The idea that a husband would want a Bull to breed his wife isn’t even that far-fetched to begin with. It’s 100% a social taboo and construct.

Why go to a sperm bank when you can get seeded by an Alpha Bull? Why adopt a baby because your husband is impotent?

Also, in relation to BBC if people find it problematic that the baby is black then isn’t that just - racism?

Why all this clutching of pearls and shaming?

It’s truly bizarre, considering the amount of in vitro pregnancies, sperm donors for impotent men, etc. The idea that a husband would want a Bull to breed his wife isn’t even that far-fetched to begin with. It’s 100% a social taboo and construct.

Why go to a sperm bank when you can get seeded by an Alpha Bull? Why adopt a baby because your husband is impotent?

Also, in relation to BBC if people find it problematic that the baby is black then isn’t that just - racism?
It is BS because all of this it’s just fantasies and not what women want, it’s just us white males having dirty fantasies about breeding.

You stated what she wants Thats not the way it should be. Its the both of you.PERIOD you are bringing a baby into this world that you ar responsible for for 18 years
Play have fun but remember its more thzn one persons life your playing with.
No woman or man has the right to.forc3 a baby on someome. especially if the baby comes from an affair or hotwifr play. All 3 parties are responsible fof 18 years plus think.of explaining to the childcwhen they ask.. DON'T DO IT FEELINGS AND PEOPLE CHANGE

Nope, and I don’t need to waste time arguing with someone who doesn’t know me that my life is real.
No one is saying your life is not real no relationship should be one sided you bring a baby into.this world its for 18 years is the bull.ready to stand with you.are youreadt to explain this to.the baby when they ask ..Marriage is a two way street. NONE OF THE 3 OF YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO TELL.YOU. I/WE ARE HAVIMG A BABY FEELIMGS CHANGE YOUR WIFE NEEDS TO STOP.BEING SELFISH. " ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT SHE WANTS" ITS A TWO.WAY STREET PERIOD

Back