THE ULTIMATE CONVERSATION W WIFE (pregnancy)

What would you like to do if your wife got pregnant by her black bull ??

• Have her keep it and love it and raise it like you own ?

Votes: 239 81.3%
  • Ask wife to get abortion

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Divorce her

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
So my wife and I were discussing hotwife stuff and potential hook ups etc and we talked about what if a hotwife or she got pregnant during a hotwife situation by the black bull . We have ******* and family and EVERYONE would be wondering wtf happen 😂…. My wife said we don’t believe in abortion plus it would be part of me so of course I would love it like one of my own n she said n I know you would love it cuz that the kinda person you are , I said I would absolutely raise it like It was my own ******* n coach his sports teams etc like I did my my own ******* growing up !… we then started to talk about what we would tell our family members n children etc … it was funny because we are a football sports family and she likes big tall black guys I said what if we had a boy n he ended up being 6-6 huge football player n her eyes lit up with joke lol it was so hot almost like she kinda thought about it .
I totally get the urge for women especially sexually driven hot blondes like my wife to want a more physically superior man to fertilize her womb ! It’s human nature n natural!
My God that is so 🔥, just the thought of Breeding a,Sexy White Mature Married Hotwife! ♠️

It’s a conversation we had as a “what if “ situation, things do happen you know lol
I know that but I really respected the reply that you had given the hater! Hater is the only way to explain ignorance and it's a sad thing that we will have to go through it over and over again exploring the lifestyle and order to be bonded and connected with the right Black Alpha king or White Mature Couples or single white QOS Women who is worthy of the beautiful honor of Sexual bonding and connecting with the Black Alpha kings and doing away with racism, bigotry and ignorance that exist in this society! I Salute the Awesome and Super Erotic way you are going about the Amazing work that you both are putting in. I am not sure what you are doing but I am very sure that you are very dedicated and always obedient and submissive to your black Bulls and the way We train you both to serve the BNWO! ♠️

This guy acting as a stupid woman don’t realise, been born as a arikaans speaking person I m doing better in english than what he’ll do in afrikaans . Like Anelise Theron , whould say: jou ma se poes !
I love your humor and at times a little humor is always a positive thing! It gets the haters so upset when they can't get to your feelings and create pain and. Misery!♠️

So my wife and I were discussing hotwife stuff and potential hook ups etc and we talked about what if a hotwife or she got pregnant during a hotwife situation by the black bull . We have ******* and family and EVERYONE would be wondering wtf happen 😂…. My wife said we don’t believe in abortion plus it would be part of me so of course I would love it like one of my own n she said n I know you would love it cuz that the kinda person you are , I said I would absolutely raise it like It was my own ******* n coach his sports teams etc like I did my my own ******* growing up !… we then started to talk about what we would tell our family members n children etc … it was funny because we are a football sports family and she likes big tall black guys I said what if we had a boy n he ended up being 6-6 huge football player n her eyes lit up with joke lol it was so hot almost like she kinda thought about it .
I totally get the urge for women especially sexually driven hot blondes like my wife to want a more physically superior man to fertilize her womb ! It’s human nature n natural!
kinda how alyssa is. she is now at the point she doesn't consider anything below the very top...the top 1/10th of 1% pretty much.

Yes we are always submissive to our black bulls ! … I know there are a lot of haters out there !! Soo many white men are angry and insecure with the fact that black men and white women are the new thing ! Soo many black women as well are super hateful towards white women who only seek out black men as sexual partners, they also hate on the black men that only seek out white pussy ! Fact of matter is nothing is going to stop the sexual attraction white women and black men have for each other,!
Soon that will be a thing of the past. More and more white men realize their wife needs a black stud. White men have let themselves become weak and black men are the new alpha males. What we should do is build whole communities where all white couples live the cuckold lifestyle and support a group of black studs who take care of all the wives sexual needs.

Soon that will be a thing of the past. More and more white men realize their wife needs a black stud. White men have let themselves become weak and black men are the new alpha males. What we should do is build whole communities where all white couples live the cuckold lifestyle and support a group of black studs who take care of all the wives sexual needs.
While the husbands go to war lol

How is it our kink ??? If something like that did happen n everyone in this lifestyle know it can , all I’m asking is what would others do ,…. So we should all stop this lifestyle then because it’s our kink n doing so runs the risk ?? This is why abortion should be banned too many are using as a form of birth control n outta touch with reality
warum sollten wir unseren lebensstiel aufgeben es wird in zukunft sehr oft passieren das weisse Paare ein farbiges Kind bekommen weil viele Moderen frauen nicht mehr länger auf Sex mit Bbc verichten werden weil es eben nichts vergleichbares gibt

Yes, that's definitely the future, it won't be able to be stopped, the young, emancipated women exchange ideas among themselves and if a woman ever has sex with a bbc, there's no alternative for her and that's why we find it acceptable in our society

Yes, it is quite normal for women to want to be inseminated by strong men and you have to differentiate what kind of cuckhold relationship it is when it comes from the man just because he has this fetish of seeing a bbc take his wife or the woman has decided hers to educate a man to be a chucky because he can't satisfy her because of his small penis like it was with me and if that's the case, a baby from the bbc is a completely normal thing and so everyone is shown that the man is a chuky that's it right vLifedstyle and not just a fetish

Yes, it is quite normal for women to want to be inseminated by strong men and you have to differentiate what kind of cuckhold relationship it is when it comes from the man just because he has this fetish of seeing a bbc take his wife or the woman has decided hers to educate a man to be a chucky because he can't satisfy her because of his small penis like it was with me and if that's the case, a baby from the bbc is a completely normal thing and so everyone is shown that the man is a chuky that's it right vLifedstyle and not just a fetish
I agree about a hotwife wanting to enjoy a well endowed man..If they agree that the hotwife should be blackend. It can be be very. rewarding. A white women enjoying going out with a black man to clubs etc . And being a interacial couple can be great ..The white women needs to submit her appearance to.a black mans desire and dress to impress not only her bLack date but his friends as well. Many white women not only enjoys fucking a back man but it also adds to her and her husbands sexual fulfillment . I DONT agree with a hotwife having another mans baby white or black .The couple are committing to raising a baby for 18 years. A hotwife couple have to have very deep conversations about this especially when the baby get older and asks questions especially if it's a biracial baby .The baby is going to ask about daddy . The childs friends are going to.ask as well. A hotwife can fuck.all.she wants wheter hubby is a cuckold or not .Fuck.all.you want bring hubby your pussy well filled with a black.man's cum ..But i dont this any Hotwife couple should have another mans baby unless you willing to endure alot of hardships . If you want a baby then look into adop its easier for a baby i feel than to explain a baby that never sees or k ows about the *******. As well if the baby has medical problems that need the.******* to be a match for medical procedure and hes not around

No. It’s not normal. Stop pretending that a man with a smaller penis can’t satisfy a woman or get them pregnant

No. It’s not normal. Stop pretending that a man with a smaller penis can’t satisfy a woman or get them pregnant
sorry maybe you misunderstood my post, maybe a man with a small penis can satisfy a woman but definitely not a lot of women and I think that nowadays a woman should also have the right to seek satisfaction from bbc even if she is married and secondly, of course, a man with a small penis can impregnate a woman

sorry maybe you misunderstood my post, maybe a man with a small penis can satisfy a woman but definitely not a lot of women and I think that nowadays a woman should also have the right to seek satisfaction from bbc even if she is married and secondly, of course, a man with a small penis can impregnate a woman
It’s still not normal. It’s very rare

It’s still not normal. It’s very rare
i know that there are still big prejudices but i also know that there are now many white couples who have a baby from their bbc of course it is something unusual 30 years agonnwas it not normal that there were same-sex couples today thank god they can even getting married today, there are some things that are still lacking the tolerance that we should all have

i know that there are still big prejudices but i also know that there are now many white couples who have a baby from their bbc of course it is something unusual 30 years agonnwas it not normal that there were same-sex couples today thank god they can even getting married today, there are some things that are still lacking the tolerance that we should all have
True but as i said all.parties need to.know this isnt about them.the baby comes first and everyone must be on the same page or resentment can occur and in time the baby pays the price

Back