THE ULTIMATE CONVERSATION W WIFE (pregnancy)

What would you like to do if your wife got pregnant by her black bull ??

• Have her keep it and love it and raise it like you own ?

Votes: 238 81.2%
  • Ask wife to get abortion

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Divorce her

Votes: 16 5.5%

• Total voters
So my wife and I were discussing hotwife stuff and potential hook ups etc and we talked about what if a hotwife or she got pregnant during a hotwife situation by the black bull . We have ******* and family and EVERYONE would be wondering wtf happen 😂…. My wife said we don’t believe in abortion plus it would be part of me so of course I would love it like one of my own n she said n I know you would love it cuz that the kinda person you are , I said I would absolutely raise it like It was my own ******* n coach his sports teams etc like I did my my own ******* growing up !… we then started to talk about what we would tell our family members n children etc … it was funny because we are a football sports family and she likes big tall black guys I said what if we had a boy n he ended up being 6-6 huge football player n her eyes lit up with joke lol it was so hot almost like she kinda thought about it .
I totally get the urge for women especially sexually driven hot blondes like my wife to want a more physically superior man to fertilize her womb ! It’s human nature n natural!
You are a lucky man. Get her seeded!

I think people on this thread are blurring the line between fantasy and reality.
it's true, but anyone in these lifestyles run the risk of this happening. it's a valid question. in our case, we've discussed since we have trouble getting pregnant for 12 years. This could happen to us, but we would be ok since it would be a blessing. but everyone's situation is different and things constantly change in everyones life. So we hope for the best, and try to prevent it as we can.

So do I. But these days people have modem families, sometimes even more extreme than the show. Plus fertility is going down. If someone wants to have ******* by any means possible, I don’t see why we should be excessively judgmental. At least the people from this forum. 😄
No. You don’t live in reality. In reality if you get a woman pregnant you are financially responsible for that baby. In every state

Exactly and like I said nobody is thinking g of “the baby “ with all these others instances in society but , mom had sex with a black man is soo traumatic for the baby ????
It could be traumatic for the baby when he or she grows older. unfortunately you won’t know for years how The baby will react. What happens if the baby is 16 and Going to high school and the ******* at school find out. Do you think they will be nice or tease and torment the baby. Again this is all hypothetical but things to consider. I‘m face book friends with a gay couple. I went to school with the guy him and his husband adopted a ******* I’m sure as the ******* gets older he’s going to have questions about why his mom gave him up. other things to consider will the baby be disowned by family and friends. Will a six year old be questioning why he’s Never met his grand parents.

First off not sure what u mean about grand parents? I guess we’re not talki g about trauma to a kid then ?? Trauma ti a young adult?? ….But the gay kid is going to have it rougher with the teezin etc …. I still don’t understand what you mean by it would be traumatic, is it traumatic n playing with a life when a wife cheats n gets pregnant but ends up staying with her husband n the guy she cheated with is nowhere in sight ? YES it literally happens everyday in USA society , I’d say it’s more tramatic for kid who has to be with mom with no step dad or dad …. A hot wife having a baby with a bull is no different than a cheating wife getting pregnant by a lover n staying with the husband cuz she loves him !
Well if you think there will no issues going forward for the baby then have at it.

Is it playing with a life by living this lifestyle or the ones who do with out a condom ?? Is a cheating wife who gets pregnant by a lover but stays with the husband “playing with a life” ?? … everyone knows how baby are made and alot of them in this lifestyle do so with out a condom , ignoring the fact that something like this can happen is being very naive n not being honest with ourselves about what we’re doing … all I’m asking is others in the lifestyle if they have had this convo with their wives and what would they do in that situation… like everything in this lifestyle it’s best to be open n honest n communicate about scenarios to know what to expect of eachother so as a married n life long couple/partner you are on the same page
Yes it’s playing with a life and a chil d doesn’t consent to that. We have morning after pills if a condom breaks. You’re the one being naive.

Back