THE ULTIMATE CONVERSATION W WIFE (pregnancy)

What would you like to do if your wife got pregnant by her black bull ??

• Have her keep it and love it and raise it like you own ?

Votes: 239 81.3%
  • Ask wife to get abortion

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Divorce her

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
Talked about this once with my wife and our bull, if she become pregnant by our bull by accident of course I will keep the baby and raise it, but I fear what our family and friends would say about this 🙁
We've had trouble getting pregnant for 12 years. She has raw sex only with her latin bull. Since we are latin, it wouldn't be a big deal if she gets pregnant. We've spoken about it. If she does, we will keep the baby and raise him or her as ours. The bull is a great guy and we'd love for him to be in our lives for ever if he wants to. If she should get pregnant from her BBC friends, we really haven't talked about it, but we will probably do the same. We can figure a story later one.

Well this is a very tough decision. My wife can no longer get pregnant BUT if the possibility were there and she did indeed conceive a baby I would ultimately leave it up to her. Me choosing alone I'd say adoption is a good option as I love my wife and I'm against abortion. I also find it hard to raise a baby that isn't mine. My ******* are my world because they are MY *******.

Back